PDA

View Full Version : Contribution for JAN JAGRITI,a deemed NGO

rameshlakra
March 16th, 2006, 09:59 AM
Dear all,

Please refer to the extract of the suggestion made by Navin Gulia below:-

2. Funds? A large number of members have volunteered to contribute an amount which definitely can help start the things and is definitely needed. But if it is to be sustained as a group effort, it has to be a group effort. What I want to ask is – Is it possible to have 50 to 100 odd members who agree to contribute 100Rs every month towards this cause. My this thought was inspired by one Mr Sushil Kumar from Shimla who has formed a group of about 100 odd friends ‘ashadeep’ and by contributing 100Rs a month and by putting in some efforts they have been able to do so much good work around from cleanliness to tree planting, to helping handicapped to blood donation and so on. The point is to have 50 – 100 willing people. It can succeed only if it is a group effort.

For the sake of simplicity this is the link of the volunteers of the above mentioned cause of JAN JAGRITI,an NGO being registered for Jatlanders and otherwise.The volunteers can send in their willingness here so that it can be put up under this thread. U can also call up Navin bhai regarding the same.

positivelook
March 16th, 2006, 11:28 AM
Good start Bhaio. I think people have to come forward for this and 100 rs per monthg is not a big amount. So pls come forward guys.
Bhai Navin and Ramesh i m with u guys and i will definitely give my share to Jan jagriti.

Abhimanyu Phougat

harishdahiya
March 16th, 2006, 11:43 AM
bahut badiya bahiyo.mein bhi is mein contribute karan tahi tayaar hu.par mein ek baat aur suggest karna chauga.yo paisa sirf in kaamah tai hi nahi balki apne jat bhai jo gharib hai jin doreh apne bacha ne padan tai paisa nahi hai unki madad ke liye bhi kaam aana chaiye.agar thoda sa bada prayass karya java to ham ek IAS IPS ENGG jaise exams ki free coaching dena ka kaam karsakte hai.jaisa ki govt SC ST ke liye karti hai.Ise hamere jat bhai bhi badi-2 posto par aayenge.Mere bhai sanjay dahiya ne yeh kaam suru kiya tha lekin paise ki kami ke karan pura nahi kar paya.Usne Netaji subhas naam se ek sanstha bhi registar karva rakhi hai.Ab vo kuch aur kaam karke is sanstha mein paisa jodna chata hai.Agar aap log saath denge to hamara yeh pryass jaroor rang layega.

priti
March 16th, 2006, 09:54 PM
I'm in!
Just let me know how to.

Priti

devdahiya
March 16th, 2006, 10:03 PM
AAJ SE EK RAPIYA ROJH KA JAN JAGRITI KE LIYE DENA MANJOOR KARTA HUUN. BHAI NAVIN BATTA ROJJ KA EK RAPIYA CHEHIYE YA SAAL KE 365 KATHHE. JAISSA AAP KAHOGGE MUJHE MANJOOR. IN addition Rs 5000/- per year for a needy Jat family as suggested by Who's who of JAN Jagriti. May God bless all jats and this wonderful organisation. Also i will contribute in so many other ways by staying in contact with people on ground. Any thing for our people. God bless!

downtoearth
March 16th, 2006, 11:10 PM
mein bhi hu is list mein.....................

rameshlakra
March 17th, 2006, 11:16 AM
So far we have following:-

Ramesh Lakra
Abhimanyu
Priti
Sunita hooda
Harish Dahiya
Rupendra Sheoran
Navin Farswal

We can decide how to make the payment once we have around 100 members.I think post dated cheque in NGO account would be a good idea.

PS. Dev dahiya has agreed to contirbute Rs 1 a month and Rs 5000/ yearly Scholarship( Sunita Hooda too has agreed to contribute simillar scholarship).

REGrads

sjakhars
March 17th, 2006, 11:36 AM
Ramesh bhai count me in too.
Will mail u details soon.

abhirana
March 17th, 2006, 05:35 PM
are maine bhul gye tam bhai...

is list mein mera bhi naam jod lo

:) :) :)

navingulia
March 17th, 2006, 07:41 PM
Dear Friends,
The enthusiasm in all regarding taking the cause of Jan Jagriti ahead is really encouraging.
As we have decided, we will try to have 100 members at least who are willing to be part of this effort. The members will have to contribute 100Rs per month towards Jan Jagriti. For the ease of transaction, members can choose to pay Rs600 for half year or Rs1200 for the whole year.
The work of Jan Jagriti as a movement and as an effort has already started. In due course it will also get registered as an NGO. Even to get started as an NGO it will need funds. Our sincerity should be more focused on the cause. Yes, it will work towards being an NGO but being an NGO will not ensure its non-corrupt nature. That can be ensured only by the sincerity of the members involved. We will maintain an absolutely transparency on that.
I have been working on the initial website to bring everybody related to Jan Jagriti on one platform. The link is http://geocities.com/jan_jagriti . Please visit the website and suggest. All the details of activities, plans, funds and their use will be on the website for every one to see. Any one can join us in any of the activities on ground at any time to be part of it.

Important – Let us put the funds issue aside for a little while more. Right now, I want the names and email ids of all those who want to be part of Jan Jagriti. Further information will be mailed to you once I have the list ready. Kindly send an email to jan_jagriti@yahoo.com to confirm being a part of Jan Jagriti (immediately).
Any querries what so ever, can also be emailed at the same id.
Warm Regards and Best Wishes
Navin Gulia
navingulia@yahoo.com

sumitpawar
March 17th, 2006, 09:46 PM
So far we have following:-

Ramesh Lakra
Abhimanyu
Priti
Sunita hooda
Harish Dahiya
Rupendra Sheoran
Navin Farswal

We can decide how to make the payment once we have around 100 members.I think post dated cheque in NGO account would be a good idea.

PS. Dev dahiya has agreed to contirbute Rs 1 a month and Rs 5000/ yearly Scholarship( Sunita Hooda too has agreed to contribute simillar scholarship).

REGrads

count me in too brother :):)