PDA

View Full Version : Few openings at i2 tech, bangalore

pratibha
January 13th, 2004, 08:11 PM
Hi Friends,

Following are few requirements in i2 technologies bangalore. Interested people, please mail me your CVs at pratibha_singh@i2.com if your profile perfectly matches with the requirements.

Consultant - CS
M.Tech/ME/MS or equivalent (in SCM, IE/OR, Production Engg, Manufacturing) from reputed institutions in India or Abroad with 0-3 years of industry experience, OR,
B.Tech/BE from premier institutes with relevant industry experience of 1-4 years
Candidates with good functional experience in Logistics, Manufacturing, Procurement, Planning areas will be preferred.
Strong written and oral communications skills.
Proven problem solving (esp. finding causes and solutions), quantitative, and organizational skills with the ability to identify potential issues.
Willing for some travel (Approx. 5-10%)
Good understanding of software technology, proven ability to validate solution functionality and come to a correct diagnosis during issue analysis or release testing.
Exposure to Web Technologies, WebMethods, WebLogic, Java, XML, database management systems etc. will be an added advantage.
Hands-on knowledge with Windows NT/2000 and UNIX operating systems preferred.

QA Lead
Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline/M.C.A/Master's degree in Computer Science with minimum 6 years of relevant experience.
Good communication skills.
Should have sound knowledge to interact with customer / consultants onsite.
Technical experience on testing or developing applications on UNIX and Windows platforms.
Testing application or using databases like Oracle or DB2 etc.
Testing on Web applications (using Weblogic/Websphere, etc.).
Technical experience with commercial testing tools (Mercury Interactive products such as Winrunner, LoadRunner, Test Director, etc) or non-commercial testing frameworks.
Background or working knowledge of coding or scripting languages (C, Java, Perl, etc.)
Good understanding and use of software quality processes and models such as SEI-CMM, ISO-9000.
Basic understanding of the software development life cycle, engineering processes.

Engineer - Testing
Educational Background – BE/ MCA from any reputed institute
Experience: 3- 5 yrs
Knowledge of Winrunner, load runner, pearl is must
Basic knowledge of java/some programming language,
Must be familiar with database and Xml
Must have excellent oral and written communications skills.

C++ Developer
Education: BE/ME/MS Computer Science or Mechanical/Industrial
Experience: 2 + years experience in development
Excellent C++/Object Oriented programming skills, preferably on Unix environment
Excellent analytical skills
A background in SCM/Manufacturing domain would be a plus
Database skills would be a plus

Junior Engineer
Qualification: BSC or Diploma in Electronics
2-4 years experience in the field of design or manufacturing or quality assurance from a hi tech/electrical industry
Good understanding and use of Quality practices and Knowledge of ISO-9000.
Experience in QC and Sampling techniques
Good knowledge of updating/querying Access and Oracle Databases
Working knowledge on PERL, Shell, AWK scripting, SQL & Unix, and VB
Product knowledge of electronic components/electrical systems

dahbal
January 14th, 2004, 09:47 AM
Hi Pratibha,

You are really doing Gr8 jobs....

Wish you all the best.

Regards,
Balraj Dahiya