PDA

View Full Version : Kick start

keshavdahiya
March 20th, 2006, 01:03 PM
Great........i hope now all the JATS will be fit like never before and this section wud willl be kick start for aspiring fitness freaks........
keep pouring the valuable info. and share the penultimate experinces of life.....how to remain fit.

cheers and keep rocking

dhayal
March 20th, 2006, 01:07 PM
kesu dont say kick start abe bool self start

hahahahaha

Great........i hope now all the JATS will be fit like never before and this section wud willl be kick start for aspiring fitness freaks........
keep pouring the valuable info. and share the penultimate experinces of life.....how to remain fit.

cheers and keep rocking

cooljat
March 20th, 2006, 01:17 PM
Bhai Kesu,
chal suru ho ja, kal se tere ko ponne chaar baje brahm-muhart mein tuje miss call diya karoonga....aur sun raat ne 10 baje so jaya kar.

so get ready for the kicks @ 4am....kal se teri trainin suru

rock on
Jit

priti
March 21st, 2006, 02:39 AM
Hi guys

I need your inputs on how to keep myself motivated to run regularly. I try to run three/four times a week but its such a boring exercise (but the best and simpleto keep fit) and i find it hard to motivate myself at times....

Also, among the three- running, stretching and weights (currently my order)- what should ideally be the order/sequence in a workout?

Priti

keshavdahiya
March 21st, 2006, 02:59 AM
Hi guys

I need your inputs on how to keep myself motivated to run regularly. I try to run three/four times a week but its such a boring exercise (but the best and simpleto keep fit) and i find it hard to motivate myself at times....

Also, among the three- running, stretching and weights (currently my order)- what should ideally be the order/sequence in a workout?

Priti

well priti...If you are really bored of running and still you want to burn calories then ideally speaking......climbing stairs or cycling or skipping wud be better options....either of them are better than runing as running is alwayz stress ful for the joints in long run and you mite be in pain (Knees and ankles) in your old days....nevertheless......streching exercises and yoga aasans are the best options to be in shape......but still if you think running is all what you can do then I wud suggest that you shud....pluggin your ears with some MP3 stick or ipod what ever........and go on......:)
preferably in a gym on trademills or may be spinning......;)
and then i wud say that it depends as to what is your present status and what is your target.....
dont run too fast and if you jog then better do it on soft surface.

one more thing you shud keep in mind is.......NO PAIN NO GAIN.......
so more you sweat better is your health..........
may it be half hour but shud be rigorous.........

keep running.........

sansanwalamit
March 21st, 2006, 03:54 AM
Hi guys

Priti

Hello Priti,

If exercise was not boring all of us would have had the bodies we dream of :)
But we can always try cut down on the boredom, I do that by listening to the music thoughout and not concentrating on the time duration and distance covered while running.
And among those three I have been told that weights should be done at last and one must strech before doing weights. And between Cardio and streching I think you can change their order, sometimes I myself do one before another and have seen many people do so as well.

Cheers,

priti
March 21st, 2006, 08:33 PM
no pain no gain....not only this, i feel ki jab tak ji naa likadta arr paseene ne chchoot jaate...jab tain te workout aee na lagta...

thanks for the tips, always have music handy...but dont u feel sometimes even when you shuffle the songs, they feel repetitive (and i have like obscene number on mine) while running....actually a good way to keep the mind occupied is skipping the songs to find the perfect one :D ,

but good to know that others find running boring too...well, i usually dont have targets in terms of time....i find it better to run till i feel exhausted and push myself a little more than that...

didn't know running results in joint problems later in life....maybe its because of bad shoes or something...i cant imagine a workout without running but this is bad news...

vikaskundu
April 7th, 2006, 05:59 PM
it might occur due to runin on hard surfaces ( roads ,streets) but if u have sum ground nearby that reduces this risk nd ofcourse wuth rite pairs of sneakers

choudharyneelam
April 7th, 2006, 07:35 PM
hello friends,

i'm very slim and want to gain more weight as my mother is not allowing me to go for swimming this year..so tell me what way can i maintain the proper weight and can also enjoy swimming.

neelam

shailendra
April 7th, 2006, 09:10 PM
hello friends,

i'm very slim and want to gain more weight as my mother is not allowing me to go for swimming this year..so tell me what way can i maintain the proper weight and can also enjoy swimming.

neelam

...First, I would say- work with your mom on some sorta deal...(LOL! Just kidding, I know; wouldn't work!!!:rolleyes: )...

Alrighty then, gota go to plan number two: :D

Neelam (and all weight-gainers), Try and eat more meals in a day (not just the three times of regular breakfast, lunch and dinner meals)...you need to feed your metabolism faster than it is apparently burning it....
So basically, always keep something handy in terms of snacks in between the meals, and I don't mean a cookie here and there....but milk, Bananas (a great combo), cookies, apples, sandwiches etc etc. whatever you can get your hands on...without making it a chore and a pain!
Also, getting some power drinks like Protein shakes and fat gaining powdered drinks may be good supplements to think of! (Usually we Indians eat healthy and so these additional supplements are really not necessary....but in your case, it may be worth a try to see some weight gain)
Also really, even if you prepare your own milk shakes at home then you can't go wrong....

In short the idea is to counter that fast metabolism of yours that keeps burning calories and fat and all the food you intake, keeping you on the slim/skinny side..........basically, leaving no extra fat on your body.

Eat more (I would pack on some more burgers/sandwiches here and there too, if I were you)...and enjoy the gains! Keep working out lightly too (so that the gains are not fat deposits in all the wrong places) but make sure those exercises you do, are not burning more calories than you can afford to lose!

choudharyneelam
April 8th, 2006, 04:04 PM
...First, I would say- work with your mom on some sorta deal...(LOL! Just kidding, I know; wouldn't work!!!:rolleyes: )...

Alrighty then, gota go to plan number two: :D

Neelam (and all weight-gainers), Try and eat more meals in a day (not just the three times of regular breakfast, lunch and dinner meals)...you need to feed your metabolism faster than it is apparently burning it....
So basically, always keep something handy in terms of snacks in between the meals, and I don't mean a cookie here and there....but milk, Bananas (a great combo), cookies, apples, sandwiches etc etc. whatever you can get your hands on...without making it a chore and a pain!
Also, getting some power drinks like Protein shakes and fat gaining powdered drinks may be good supplements to think of! (Usually we Indians eat healthy and so these additional supplements are really not necessary....but in your case, it may be worth a try to see some weight gain)
Also really, even if you prepare your own milk shakes at home then you can't go wrong....

In short the idea is to counter that fast metabolism of yours that keeps burning calories and fat and all the food you intake, keeping you on the slim/skinny side..........basically, leaving no extra fat on your body.

Eat more (I would pack on some more burgers/sandwiches here and there too, if I were you)...and enjoy the gains! Keep working out lightly too (so that the gains are not fat deposits in all the wrong places) but make sure those exercises you do, are not burning more calories than you can afford to lose!

thanks but these all things doesn't work for us...i don't know why but still i'll try again bananas with milk

desijat
April 8th, 2006, 04:20 PM
Best way is to put urself into sports, cause running , as said earlier can get boring.
play squash, the best game to burn ur calories.

drjatin
April 9th, 2006, 11:19 PM
hello friends,

neelam

Neelam,

Weght gain karne ke liye murge khao weight aapne aap badh jayega aur pore vitamin aur protein bhee milenge

choudharyneelam
April 10th, 2006, 03:45 PM
Neelam,

Weght gain karne ke liye murge khao weight aapne aap badh jayega aur pore vitamin aur protein bhee milenge

thankyou very much for this great idea...i'm purely vegetarian, i step out from the room even if my sister or brother eat such food

cooljat
April 10th, 2006, 03:49 PM
dear Neelam,
If ur a vegitarian,
better stick to food rich in protien & iron,
like Paneer, Tofu, Milk, Badam & Pulses,
never stay hungry, work-out regularly!
n eat lots of ghee!

Rock on
Jit

thankyou very much for this great idea...i'm purely vegetarian, i step out from the room even if my sister or brother eat such food

choudharyneelam
April 10th, 2006, 06:15 PM
dear Neelam,
If ur a vegitarian,
better stick to food rich in protien & iron,
like Paneer, Tofu, Milk, Badam & Pulses,
never stay hungry, work-out regularly!
n eat lots of ghee!

Rock on
Jit

doing the same....still no weight gains,...actually we all in the family are like that, i've gone for every kind checkup but still remains the same....everything was fine, only haemoglobin was found less...it is only 9.5gm, and the normal value is between11.5-16.5

desijat
April 10th, 2006, 06:24 PM
doing the same....still no weight gains,...actually we all in the family are like that, i've gone for every kind checkup but still remains the same....everything was fine, only haemoglobin was found less...it is only 9.5gm, and the normal value is between11.5-16.5
Did u get ur thyroid check ?
Do so, cause if u have a thyroid disorder, you will either go fat, or you will remain lean , i had one, but now is under control

the test is called thyroid profiling, go to any pathlab and ask themt o doit, Dr. Lal pathlabs charges rs.650 for it, the same evening you will get the report.

ratheetheraist
April 10th, 2006, 08:20 PM
Do so, cause if u have a thyroid disorder, you will either go fat, or you will remain lean , i had one, but now is under control

the test is called thyroid profiling, go to any pathlab and ask themt o doit, Dr. Lal pathlabs charges rs.650 for it, the same evening you will get the report.

ooooooooo khapeetaruu balakk..........tu bhi niraa nddii likdyaa bhaii...........fer chep gyaa kasaaaiiiiiiii............hehe..........theek saii aann deyy.......terii yaa ee fotu theek saii saaryaan main...........;)

arr sunn tuu arr oooooooo jituu.....tum ke dacdarr paak re hoo arr bechari neelam jee ney kyun tuchkii salaahh dyoo hoo..........thara te kimme na bigdee par uskee tum UUCCHHAATTII karoogee...........hehe......:D

neelam ji inke dikhawe par na jaoo......apni akal lagaoooo.......;)

desijat
April 10th, 2006, 08:32 PM
ooooooooo khapeetaruu balakk..........tu bhi niraa nddii likdyaa bhaii...........fer chep gyaa kasaaaiiiiiiii............hehe..........theek saii aann deyy.......terii yaa ee fotu theek saii saaryaan main...........;)

arr sunn tuu arr oooooooo jituu.....tum ke dacdarr paak re hoo arr bechari neelam jee ney kyun tuchkii salaahh dyoo hoo..........thara te kimme na bigdee par uskee tum UUCCHHAATTII karoogee...........hehe......:D

neelam ji inke dikhawe par na jaoo......apni akal lagaoooo.......;)
bhai yo sawal to neelam ne yahan post karne te pahle sochna chah tha
ar salah to duniya de, point is whom u take it from(Rahul Dravid for some insurance agency)

khi khi

choudharyneelam
April 11th, 2006, 02:51 PM

i have gone through all these checkups and everything was find normal...no such problems

cooljat
April 11th, 2006, 02:58 PM
then stop worring neelam!
being skinny is not a sin!
but I suggest that u should work out regulalry n better stick to YOGA!
Yoga is miraclous!!!

Rock on
Jit

i have gone through all these checkups and everything was find normal...no such problems

drjatin
April 11th, 2006, 06:04 PM

Neelam,

There is nothing bad in eating Murgas and fish. According to arecent study the weight of Vegetarians is 2-22 percent less than that of nonvegetarian counterpart taking into account all factors including genetics.Non veg food contains all vitamins and much more iron and the form of iron present in chicken is much more absorble than in pulses.

YA TO WEIGHT GAIN KAR LO YA VEGEYARIAN BANE RAHO DECISION IS YOURS

choudharyneelam
April 12th, 2006, 03:59 PM
then stop worring neelam!
being skinny is not a sin!
but I suggest that u should work out regulalry n better stick to YOGA!
Yoga is miraclous!!!

Rock on
Jit

good idea...i tried this earlier and i stopped in between but i know it really works
thanks a lot Jit

ritu
May 1st, 2006, 04:09 AM
My personal experience with exercise is I get bored with one type of exercise.so try to add variety. some people need a buddy to exercise with and I am one of them.I can walk miles with chatting.
and for the people who love to dance its the best exercise .I dance everyday and dance is also mean for me to lighten myself.I do bhangra you can do anything u like.
you have to enjoy anything you choose to exercise otherwise u wont stick with it.

cheers and keep rocking

rajal
May 11th, 2006, 04:22 PM
aapni iss academy mhara bhi naam likhyo ji.:)
Bhai Kesu,
chal suru ho ja, kal se tere ko ponne chaar baje brahm-muhart mein tuje miss call diya karoonga....aur sun raat ne 10 baje so jaya kar.

so get ready for the kicks @ 4am....kal se teri trainin suru

rock on
Jit

cooljat
May 11th, 2006, 10:59 PM
Rajal bebe,
kaisi hai tu!
well acadmey mein tane to instructor ki post deoonga chinta mat na kar.

Rock on
Jit

aapni iss academy mhara bhi naam likhyo ji.:)

prashantacmet
May 12th, 2006, 01:59 PM
AAPNE THEEK NAHI KAHI

Neelam,

There is nothing bad in eating Murgas and fish. According to arecent study the weight of Vegetarians is 2-22 percent less than that of nonvegetarian counterpart taking into account all factors including genetics.Non veg food contains all vitamins and much more iron and the form of iron present in chicken is much more absorble than in pulses.

monikadahiya
May 17th, 2006, 09:25 AM
jatin,

Eating chicken doesnt help you gain weight at all, not even paneer and tofu (my trainer gave me a diet plan suggesting that).Milk banana shake and added protein supplements does make you gain weight. you can try that if you want to neelam.

Neelam, i guess you should be happy and enjoy being slim. just be happy and keep smiling

monika :)

Neelam,

ratheetheraist
May 18th, 2006, 04:19 AM
AAPNE THEEK NAHI KAHI

HHMMMMM NDIIIIIII

prashantacmet
May 19th, 2006, 12:46 PM
HHMMMMM NDIIIIIII

HHMMMMM NDIIIIIII

msingh
June 2nd, 2006, 07:35 AM
neelam tu mere ghara chali ja jiji tere sehat kati theek hoja gee
mahre ghara ajit ki chaki ka atta aaya kare ,,dekh tu kyukar tagadi howe gee
hello friends,

neelam

ritu
June 2nd, 2006, 07:55 AM
accha nu bata patla honne kunsi chakki ka atta khana padega.
neelam tu mere ghara chali ja jiji tere sehat kati theek hoja gee
mahre ghara ajit ki chaki ka atta aaya kare ,,dekh tu kyukar tagadi howe gee

msingh
June 2nd, 2006, 09:46 AM
ritu woh te tu neelam ki maa te buj
hahah

accha nu bata patla honne kunsi chakki ka atta khana padega.

ritu
June 3rd, 2006, 11:13 PM
kise ki ma t bhuj lu man apne metabolism ka bera se yo t water ne bhi fat me convert kar de s.hahahahahhaha
hahah

keshavdahiya
June 3rd, 2006, 11:33 PM
kise ki ma t bhuj lu man apne metabolism ka bera se yo t water ne bhi fat me convert kar de s.hahahahahhaha

hahah

ooohhhhffffff for god sake ladies this is not humor section.....:( :o ....you people just need some excuse to laugh.....my gud god please help them out........i m fed up of all this khi khi khi ha ha ha ho ho ho & this killkki culture/stuff all the time and in all the sections.......enough is enough...........;)

bera na kissa time chal rehya sei.....:eek: :confused: ..........hey prabhu suniyo inki bhi.......er mhaari bhi........

msingh
June 4th, 2006, 08:52 AM
look who is talking ...kessu
chorre tuje dekh ke te manne neau lage se ke malnutrition se
bhai aanda ger ke piya kar duddh maine
tane sakht zarurat se

ooohhhhffffff for god sake ladies this is not humor section.....:( :o ....you people just need some excuse to laugh.....my gud god please help them out........i m fed up of all this khi khi khi ha ha ha ho ho ho & this killkki culture/stuff all the time and in all the sections.......enough is enough...........;)

bera na kissa time chal rehya sei.....:eek: :confused: ..........hey prabhu suniyo inki bhi.......er mhaari bhi........

keshavdahiya
July 24th, 2006, 03:52 AM
look who is talking ...kessu
chorre tuje dekh ke te manne neau lage se ke malnutrition se
bhai aanda ger ke piya kar duddh maine
tane sakht zarurat se

bebe aaj ek baat sunn le.....yu meat-ande te kime na hoya karre.......er ek baat aur bataa dyun tanne.......being a vegitarian is the only best thing one can do his/her body, and I have been a strict vegitarian all my life.....no eggs and no meat at all....and I am a hapy being and I hope My dont have a ny deficincies :rolleyes: and I hope I am no less than anyone who claims to be fit enough on non-vegies..........:p