PDA

View Full Version : The People Who Started This Site Have/had No Vision....???????

devdahiya
March 21st, 2006, 07:06 PM
Dear Originators/associates and members,

People who have started this site had a very poor vision,otherwise they could have not started a exclusive site for jats because JAT word is an abuse...the moment it is mentioned it symbolises Castism and non secular. Why did you start it? Why did not you call a international confrence before even thinking of going ahead with this stupid idea.You have left out the majority of population by naming this site as HINDU JAT SITE. You lack vision and you are not educated.Look almost 200 crore people are sitting out side your gate,begging you to allow them to come in but look at your adament approach.....you don't care for the concerns of people...bad dear. Every one is eager to be part of the Great intelectual discussions out here as all nuclear research are carried out here. By not opening this site to the complete humanity,you have denied them the right to prosper. Anybody else has a right to start a community[exclusive forum for their people] But no,not jats.....they can not do it,because they have to be secular but nothing. What is the fault of our brotherns who are sitting outside,shouting slogans........My heart bleeds on their cry....PLEASE HAMMEIN AANE DOO....PLEASE.....PLEASE.....!

Please do something fast else the knowlege ka TOKKRA KHINDDYA-2 HANDDE GA ARR WO JO BAHAR BEITHHE SEIN WO SARI RESEARCH KE TASSLE BHARR LE JYANGGE.....ferr ke karogge. You are facing a biggest challenge of 21 century.............PLEASE NAME THIS SITE AS ........."KHIDWA LAND." And sooner the better. 'NO OFFENCE MEANT HERE'

ratheetheraist
March 21st, 2006, 07:15 PM
kaka gd point noted..........we never thought f these things....bt hapy to see al jats around because where we live , we hardly see ny jat around nd were hapy seeing thm here around........nywys.......u made me think like tht...thanks...

bt kaka plz dont call tht KHIDWA ...........:(

devdahiya
March 21st, 2006, 07:17 PM
kaka gd point noted..........we never thought f these things....bt hapy to see al jats around because where we live , we hardly see ny jat around nd were hapy seeing thm here around........nywys.......u made me think like tht...thanks...

bt kaka plz dont call tht KHIDWA ...........:(

Ek bei THREAD nei pher dhyaan tein padhh le....pher samajh mei aaweiggi khidwa aali baat.......Rakkas ibb ke nei bol-2 ke padhhiye...ha...ha...ha.

devdahiya
March 21st, 2006, 08:37 PM
SARRE CHUPP.......Thats the problem here.

virenderkhokhar
March 21st, 2006, 09:02 PM
well dahiya sahab...point well raised....but everthing is conditional..wat made u to raise this point after so long....u only can tell....spectrum of type of human mind/interests is very wide...wat may interest me ...may b it doesnt interest u ....but this is for sure we both rnt wrong..so its ones taste ....may b ur taste is changing....there r so many innumberable forums ...u can join one that satisfies ur taste....
it was so disheartening to read the heading of this thread ...it just washed away all the efforts that were put into it.

devdahiya
March 21st, 2006, 09:05 PM
well dahiya sahab...point well raised....but everthing is conditional..wat made u to raise this point after so long....u only can tell....spectrum of type of human mind/interests is very wide...wat may interest me ...may b it doesnt interest u ....but this is for sure we both rnt wrong..so its ones taste ....may b ur taste is changing....there r so many innumberable forums ...u can join one that satisfies ur taste....
it was so disheartening to read the heading of this thread ...it just washed away all the efforts that were put into it.

Ha..ha..ha.Unfortunately you failed to get the crux...and are disappointed.Read it once more....you missed out the humor portion for sure dear.You are on a different wave length sir.

vijay
March 21st, 2006, 09:15 PM

People who have started this site had a very poor vision,otherwise they could have not started a exclusive site for jats because JAT word is an abuse...the moment it is mentioned it symbolises Castism and non secular. Why did you start it? Why did not you call a international confrence before even thinking of going ahead with this stupid idea.You have left out the majority of population by naming this site as HINDU JAT SITE. You lack vision and you are not educated.Look almost 200 crore people are sitting out side your gate,begging you to allow them to come in but look at your adament approach.....you don't care for the concerns of people...bad dear. Every one is eager to be part of the Great intelectual discussions out here as all nuclear research are carried out here. By not opening this site to the complete humanity,you have denied them the right to prosper. Anybody else has a right to start a community[exclusive forum for their people] But no,not jats.....they can not do it,because they have to be secular but nothing. What is the fault of our brotherns who are sitting outside,shouting slogans........My heart bleeds on their cry....PLEASE HAMMEIN AANE DOO....PLEASE.....PLEASE.....!

Please do something fast else the knowlege ka TOKKRA KHINDDYA-2 HANDDE GA ARR WO JO BAHAR BEITHHE SEIN WO SARI RESEARCH KE TASSLE BHARR LE JYANGGE.....ferr ke karogge. You are facing a biggest challenge of 21 century.............PLEASE NAME THIS SITE AS ........."KHIDWA LAND." And sooner the better. 'NO OFFENCE MEANT HERE'

Good satire Dev sir,

I hope some people will try to understand the ironical issues you mentioned here.

Samajhane waale samajh gaye
Jo na samajhe woh anaadi hai !!!!!!!!!!!!

deswal
March 21st, 2006, 09:16 PM
Dahiya Sahab, it appears that your heart is not bleeding. Instead the baloon filled with red water and hidden in your bosom is leaking! Had you been really so concerned about your 200 crores you would have joined with them in starting the khidwa land site !

Good attempt, anyway. Besides Hanuman, Antonio of the Julius Caesar comes to my mind. Another fictional instance that comes to my mind is attempted in all humbleness as under. Many of the members may have already heard of this before. They please bear with me.

Ek baar ek gadar apni gadri ke saath jungle main handain tha. Ek kagaj ka tukra mil gya aur wo uspai aankhan nai ghumata hua kade kade “hain! hain! hoon, hoon! “ jab tak kare gaya jab tak gadri na dekh liya.

Gadri nai puchha ,’’ Ya kisi chhthi aagi aaj?”

“Ke batau bahut bari jimewari sir pai aagi.” Gadar bolya.

Gadri : “Pher bhi batani tai chahiye! Kuchh tai bol.”

Gadar: “ Main is jungle ka lumbardar bana diya. Ur yo license hai lumbardari ka.”

Gadri bahut khush hoi, lumbardarni hogi. Usnai ek pappi gadar tai dedi ur wain chal pare aage nai.

Thori der main kuchh shikari kutte aage. Dekhta ain gadar nai mari daank! Gadar subtai aagai, uske pachhai gadri ur unke pachhai kutte! Gadri kai yaad aagi ur boli “jaye roe intai apna license dikha de lumbardari ka!” Gadar nyu bolya “ Ke fadya, ye saare anpadh hain. Aapni e takat tai bach sankai hain. Bhajti rho!”

PS: But I personally feel enough is enough. Let this issue go ignored. Jats are so because they are jats! No wonder!

devdahiya
March 21st, 2006, 09:26 PM
Dahiya Sahab, it appears that your heart is not bleeding. Instead the baloon filled with red water and hidden in your bosom is leaking! Had you been really so concerned about your 200 crores you would have joined with them in starting the khidwa land site !

Good attempt, anyway. Besides Hanuman, Antonio of the Julius Caesar comes to my mind. Another fictional instance that comes to my mind is attempted in all humbleness as under. Many of the members may have already heard of this before. They please bear with me.

Ek baar ek gadar apni gadri ke saath jungle main handain tha. Ek kagaj ka tukra mil gya aur wo uspai aankhan nai ghumata hua kade kade “hain! hain! hoon, hoon! “ jab tak kare gaya jab tak gadri na dekh liya.

Gadar: “ Main is jungle ka lumbardar bana diya. Ur yo license hai lumbardari ka.”

Gadri bahut khush hoi, lumbardarni hogi. Usnai ek pappi gadar tai dedi ur wain chal pare aage nai.

Thori der main kuchh shikari kutte aage. Dekhta ain gadar nai mari daank! Gadar subtai aagai, uske pachhai gadri ur unke pachhai kutte! Gadri kai yaad aagi ur boli “jaye roe intai apna license dikha de lumbardari ka!” Gadar nyu bolya “ Ke fadya, ye saare anpadh hain. Aapni e takat tai bach sankai hain. Bhajti rho!”

PS: But I personally feel enough is enough. Let this issue go ignored. Jats are so because they are jats! No wonder!

Ha...ha...ha...ha.You caught me right and proper.........relax no qualms at all.It is all in good taste. By the way yu gaddadd aala saudda katti ND tha,ha...ha...ha...ha...ha............Anpadhh sein...konyan samjhein....ha...ha..ha. Great input this.

devdahiya
March 21st, 2006, 09:28 PM
Good satire Dev sir,

I hope some people will try to understand the ironical issues you mentioned here.

Samajhane waale samajh gaye
Jo na samajhe woh anaadi hai !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha...ha...ha...ha...ha.Intelligent.......for...... sure!

vijay
March 21st, 2006, 09:45 PM

Excelent comments Deswal Sir,

The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of our possible worlds, and the pessimist fears that is true

sunitahooda
March 21st, 2006, 09:54 PM
Kaka Ji....mai to kahungi ki jo KHIDWA sai ussey iss site ke bahar hi rehne dyo....kyunki har jagah ye KHIDWA hum JATS ko....uneducated....illiterate....arrogant aur na jane kya kya kehti hai....kam se kam ek jagah to aisi ho jahan ISS KHIDWA ko jhellna na pade....aur HUMARE PASS TO ITNI BAREEK CHHALNI BHI NAHI HAI KE KHIDWA KO CHHANN SAKEIN....at last i have this site where i can be online for 8-10 hours....i cant tolerate double standard people on other sites....i agree that we have disputes here and many times the point of views clash but i think we tend to FORGET and FORGIVE after a l'il while and dont take it at heart....let JATLAND be for us JATS ONLY:)

Ha..ha..ha.Unfortunately you failed to get the crux...and are disappointed.Read it once more....you missed out the humor portion for sure dear.You are on a different wave length sir.

devdahiya
March 21st, 2006, 09:56 PM
Kaka Ji....mai to kahungi ki jo KHIDWA sai ussey iss site ke bahar hi rehne dyo....kyunki har jagah ye KHIDWA hum JATS ko....uneducated....illiterate....arrogant aur na jane kya kya kehti hai....kam se kam ek jagah to aisi ho jahan ISS KHIDWA ko jhellna na pade....aur HUMARE PASS TO ITNI BAREEK CHHALNI BHI NAHI HAI KE KHIDWA KO CHHANN SAKEIN....at last i have this site where i can be online for 8-10 hours....i cant tolerate double standard people on other sites....i agree that we have disputes here and many times the point of views clash but i think we tend to FORGET and FORGIVE after a l'il while and dont take it at heart....let JATLAND be for us JATS ONLY:)

Bebe, mein ke nattuun suun........Tum manne ibb-bi galat samajh rhe soo.......ha...ha...ha.....Cheers!

sunitahooda
March 21st, 2006, 10:16 PM
kati galat na samjh rey aapne....bass TOTTEY aali bann ri sai mahre gail....ar lage aap gailbhi.....killki.... gagu @ totta:D

Bebe, mein ke nattuun suun........Tum manne ibb-bi galat samajh rhe soo.......ha...ha...ha.....Cheers!

manu14
March 21st, 2006, 10:48 PM

my idea is not to say against or contradict mr dahiya's statement NO OFFENCE MEANT HERE everybody has a right to speak but people who are joining the site i think no body take jat word as an abuse
infact i personally take it as pride dont know about my dear friend dahiya

about secularism what he means i dont know , but what i have understood is this brilliant idea of starting a site is not of a mob,, & no where i think its written that only jats can log in ,,,,aura ke ke current laag ja ga
naam to its our proud privillege to call it a jat site
eeeb tuu nu kahwe ke bhai taane aapni dookan ka naam raj electric kyu dhara secular electric kyu na ?

i hope dear sir dahiya must have used this speech to address some election raaly in SOME AREAS, he must have got the support he wanted

he defended saying it as irony but my dear bhai jats are simple soodhe aadmi ho hai dont talk to them as diplomats or politicians else a wrong message can spread

kindly dont start a thread just keeping in view ki everyone should read the heading & jump dont make it punjab kesri people visiting here are intellectual jats they analyse the stuff so beware

about calling every body in & joining the discussion UR IDEA IS BRILLIANT MR DAHIYA BUT i can say in the meeting of leaders only leaders should join so who ever feel confident to talk the mighty jat stuff is invited

chaal bhai u know better & well informed than me about the site & jats
thanks for the superb idea u gave us
probably the jat bhai will take a note of ur brilliant analysis

start something about unique nature ,immense abilities, & kind heart of jaat bhais
as personally i feal jats are a superior race ,,,,,so its just a biggining
jats at present who r not doing as good as they are supposed to & what they are capable of NOW this kind of forum or platform is required

deswal
March 21st, 2006, 11:12 PM
Le ib maarejan phoonk! Phookani le lo!

Sorry! I could not help commenting like that.

keshavdahiya
March 21st, 2006, 11:54 PM
useless post.....it was total waste of time
.......kaka aage te sochni padegi aapki post paddhti haani ke paddhun ke na paddhun
.........ke baat se aaj saare duban kyun laag reh sein.......:mad:

iib nyu na likh diyo kaka ki zoor zoor te paddh le.......tere samah naa aayi

no further comments

ratheetheraist
March 22nd, 2006, 12:03 AM
.......kaka aage te sochni padegi aapki post paddhti haani ke paddhun ke na paddhun

no further comments

bhee jo keshu ki wa e meri bhi bhee.............KATI BHINN KI BHINN.........................hahahahhahaahha:D:D: D

downtoearth
March 22nd, 2006, 12:09 AM
bhee jo keshu ki wa e meri bhi bhee.............KATI BHINN KI BHINN.........................hahahahhahaahha:D:D: Dhaahahha,,, jo raathi ki waahey meri bhii,,,, kati bhinn ki bhinn:D :D :D :D

sunitahooda
March 22nd, 2006, 12:43 AM
arr Downtoearth...jo teri meri bhi wahey...kati bhinn ki bhinn:D :D :D :D

haahahha,,, jo raathi ki waahey meri bhii,,,, kati bhinn ki bhinn:D :D :D :D

keshavdahiya
March 22nd, 2006, 01:06 AM
arr Downtoearth...jo teri meri bhi wahey...kati bhinn ki bhinn:D :D :D :D

arre sunita.......shi kahi tanne aare page pe page bharr diye kaka ne

jo tu khawe se meri bhi wahe se kati BHINN KI BHINN.......:D:D:D:D:D:D

cho te ghanna uuth rehya se lekin pher bhi ..........BHINNN KI BHINNN

sunitahooda
March 22nd, 2006, 01:11 AM
par uppar si nai manne likhdi thi kaka tayi ak ya khidwa chhan ni muskil hojagi jai badgi tai....:)

cho te ghanna uuth rehya se lekin pher bhi ..........BHINNN KI BHINNN[/quote]

ratheetheraist
March 22nd, 2006, 01:15 AM
jo tu khawe se meri bhi wahe se kati BHINN KI BHINN.......:D:D:D

cho te ghanna uuth rehya se lekin pher bhi ..........BHINNN KI BHINNN

arr bhaii jo keshu ki wa e meri bhi bhee...........katii BHINN KI BHINN:D:D:D:D:D:D

keshavdahiya
March 22nd, 2006, 01:17 AM
par uppar si nai manne likhdi thi kaka tayi ak ya khidwa chhan ni muskil hojagi jai badgi tai....:)

cho te ghanna uuth rehya se lekin pher bhi ..........BHINNN KI BHINNN[/QUOTE]

hahhahahhahah sunita tu katti sahi khawe thi teri kati naad hilla hilla ke chatti thok thok ke kahun sun .....tu jykar khawe se nyu hi....bhinn ki bhinn.......

hahahhahahaha killkii pe killlki hahahhaah ivbnasoicuvecwb NAIPVM
VYBAUNIUVBUINSIMCIMOIIVIBONVMbvnimocu,x,oc
?*¨¥*¨¨®¨?¨*¨?¨˜¥¨µ¨?øø¨?ˆ ¥?¨§¢?§?¶ç•??˜µ¨??º?

ghanna e hath thisal gya ........... lekin teri aali baat BHINN KI BHINN

ratheetheraist
March 22nd, 2006, 01:24 AM

cho te ghanna uuth rehya se lekin pher bhi ..........BHINNN KI BHINNN[/quote]

haan ee shunittaa tanne kati theek kahii........muskil ho ja gi chaann nani yaa khedwaa................hahahhahahaha

arr le jo shunita ki wa e meri bhi bhee.........KATI BHINN KI BHINN;):D

........hahahahhhaha........................ggt5q4 e5teq4gtatqagteqagegte4qgtqe4atge4
tgseetgftgfsetfgertfgtfggtrq5atg5tg.........yu paategaa aaj jherraa............hahahahahahhah............hahah hahaahhaha:D:D:D:D:D:D

manu14
March 22nd, 2006, 02:46 AM
...i cant tolerate double standard people on other sites....

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????/////
thats what i thought while joining the site but kakaji bhi teekh kahve se till the time we will not come to know about other's standards how can we even imagine our single or double standard & moreover take steps to improve our standards
so i must say dahiya sahab has vision & topic needs a look into
so we must give entry to the site if its not theire

manu14
March 22nd, 2006, 03:06 AM
Kaka Ji...KHIDWA sai ussey iss site ke bahar hi rehne dyo....kyunki har jagah ye KHIDWA hum JATS ko....uneducated....illiterate....arrogant aur na jane kya kya kehti hai....:)[/quote]

i must say the vision of kaka ji once again stands needs a serious discussion
now if we ask whole khidwa to join, they by seeing the innovative & high standard of our jat bhais & our views in each dicussion we do & superb threads started by our members like those of dev dahiya sahab, keshu bhais, ofcourse rathee & all (sorry cannot name all little space)
we can prove them (whole khidwa) wrong in their views about jaat

aar tu jaat hoke khidwa ki ye baat sun le se

hum khidwa chaan sakte kona or late kari aar pher ya khidwa aayi site pe te kade chalani toot na jawe
kaka ji will advise more

vinodks
March 22nd, 2006, 03:08 AM
Kaka, I didn't understand whats purpose of this post... aur agar kisi ne 1hr mein koi reply nahi diya to it became a problem... bachhre members bhi post ke reply dete dete thak gaye honge... by the way, can anyone explain what "khidwa" means?... meri haryanavi thodi si weak hai.

-vinod

sunnysangwan
March 22nd, 2006, 03:10 AM
Dahiya Sa'ab kyan te okhli main sar de diya........iib pad ge na paachhe shikaari kutte............pan aapne 1 galti kar di........yo post ghaalni chahiye thi Humor section main....ke bera jad logan ne taawali samajh a jaandi......

arunshamli
March 22nd, 2006, 03:17 AM
Kaka, I didn't understand whats purpose of this post... aur agar kisi ne 1hr mein koi reply nahi diya to it became a problem... bachhre members bhi post ke reply dete dete thak gaye honge... by the way, can anyone explain what "khidwa" means?... meri haryanavi thodi si weak hai.

-vinod

meri bhee KATI BHINN KI BHINN:D :D

even I did not understand what is "Khidwa"?

manu14
March 22nd, 2006, 03:45 AM
cho te ghanna uuth rehya se lekin pher bhi ..]

keshu bhai yo cho he te le doobe hai jaata ne paar teekh se naa te bera kyukar pataga ke jaat se
par bhai blood pressure ka khyal rakhiye
aar kakaji ki baat galat kona wo hum sab te aage ki soochce se at some points i m with kakaji
aar cho kis baat ka bhai suuna nahi sunnita ji ne ke kaya tha le suun

....i agree that we have disputes here and many times the point of views clash but i think we tend to FORGET and FORGIVE after a l'il while and dont take it at heart....let JATLAND be for us JATS ONLY:)

manu14
March 22nd, 2006, 03:49 AM
Dahiya Sa'ab kyan te okhli main sar de diya........iib pad ge na paachhe shikaari kutte............pan aapne 1 galti kar di........yo post ghaalni chahiye thi Humor section main....ke bera jad logan ne taawali samajh a jaandi......

sahi kahi bhai suuny bhinn ki bhinn
the quote was really humorous
i think i havent said hello to u m gulia joined yesterday

manu14
March 22nd, 2006, 03:52 AM
meri bhee KATI BHINN KI BHINN:D :D

even I did not understand what is "Khidwa"?

AARE YAAR SANGWAN BATA DE YAAR IS BHAI TE KHIDWA KE HO HAI MANNE BHI NA BERA AACHCHI TARIYAH TU IBBE LINE PE HO TE

manu14
March 22nd, 2006, 05:00 AM

hi i m quiet new to the site may be wrong
but what i have observed is most of our threads go as ha ha, yes, yes welldone ,welldone
we must have views to discuss rathar then phrases otherwise what is the use of this discussion thread a email or simple message will do

about the thread now kakaji has brought out the humour very well & also gave us a new way of thinking new ideas etc.

but only mistake he did is galat thepdi path di ya pathni thi humour section me or path di discussion aale betode me

but it was relly intresting humorous & thought provoking
regards

keshavdahiya
March 22nd, 2006, 07:30 AM
ooohohoho :eek: so alluring is the title of this thread that every body tends to react...knowing that what it was meant for......but still no body is getting the point and...........its still on...:D:D:p:p..........
thodda sa haand ke ayun sun aake dekhun sun te pher koi sa kuunger kimme likhhe paawe se........hahahhahahhaha killkki........saachi naas ho liya......

kaka iis te to badhiya BAANSLA maacher likh dete........jo tubelite pe aaya karre chaumasse mein........hahahhahhaha...GAGU©

ANY WAY DR RAHUL you have a point here and I c you are a keen observer and you really want to participate in the debates.......;) lets c how far you go......ALL the VERY best to you.....AAN dyo iib dekhun kunn karega post.......

bhaai lyo iibke jo bhi aare kime chepe ga woh khidwa te se hi gelyan BHUUND bhi se er pher chepe ga te MAKODDA bhi se............hahahahhahahahha ajao dekhun kunn ke se.......

devdahiya
March 22nd, 2006, 07:33 AM

no further comments

Yo kunssa comment tha..........Yo bhi binna akkal ka golla phenkk rakhya sei......Tu na-e comment krrega te theek rehga.......Arddoo teri samajh mei-e na aarhya kuchh bhi.......bina matlab ke juut kadhh rhya julami.......SOCHNNI PADDEGI.............soch liye...ke suchhai sei tere dhorre.............Lagya reh benddann...ha...ha...ha.

devdahiya
March 22nd, 2006, 07:38 AM

-vinod

Haan bhai...Vinodde tu batta tanne ke kashtt hogya?.......Purpose is very simple that some people want this site to be opened for all.....if that be so the name of this site needs to be changed from..JATLAND to KHIDWALAND.......KHIDWA MEANS MIXTURE.......KODDA-KARKKAT........Ibb aa gya samajh mei? Na koe na mrya reply de kei....tu apni soch liye....ha...ha..ha.AADHI raat nei yo-hei sawaal bujhjhhan aaya tha? Lagya reh.

keshavdahiya
March 22nd, 2006, 07:38 AM
Yo kunssa comment tha..........Yo bhi binna akkal ka golla phenkk rakhya sei......Tu na-e comment krrega te theek rehga.......Arddoo teri samajh mei-e na aarhya kuchh bhi.......bina matlab ke juut kadhh rhya julami.......SOCHNNI PADDEGI.............soch liye...ke suchhai sei tere dhorre.............Lagya reh benddann...ha...ha...ha.

hahahhaa manne bera tha aap nyu e lihoge.........hahahahhaah jibbe te likhya tha.......ek aadmi se jisne bera se aare.....hahaha ;) er woh akal le rehya se thoddi si.......hahahahhahaah
baaki te bawalle sein, khiddwa sein......killkki marniyan sein......sahi kahi ne.........
aage paddh lyo.....kyun saans chaddha reh so........pher hamne kaho ge thaare sir hounga........hahahhahhaha GAGU©
ek be aap bhi jor jor te paddh lyo........gusstaakhi maaf.....

devdahiya
March 22nd, 2006, 07:41 AM
Friends please take it light....apnne deemaag ke tantuwon ko tez matt dodaana.........This thread and its aim is simple and as such need not to be taken seriously................Read it carefully before you pen down your rehotics.

Regards!

devdahiya
March 22nd, 2006, 07:47 AM
ooohohoho :eek: so alluring is the title of this thread that every body tends to react...knowing that what it was meant for......but still no body is getting the point and...........its still on...:D:D:p:p..........
thodda sa haand ke ayun sun aake dekhun sun te pher koi sa kuunger kimme likhhe paawe se........hahahhahahhaha killkki........saachi naas ho liya......

kaka iis te to badhiya BAANSLA maacher likh dete........jo tubelite pe aaya karre chaumasse mein........hahahhahhaha...GAGU©

ANY WAY DR RAHUL you have a point here and I c you are a keen observer and you really want to participate in the debates.......;) lets c how far you go......ALL the VERY best to you.....AAN dyo iib dekhun kunn karega post.......

bhaai lyo iibke jo bhi aare kime chepe ga woh khidwa te se hi gelyan BHUUND bhi se er pher chepe ga te MAKODDA bhi se............hahahahhahahahha ajao dekhun kunn ke se.......

Manne nahin bera tha akk tu ittna motta muudhh deemagg sei. Terri akkal maari gai akk kimme aur hogya..............? ARRE RAKKSSO MEI NYUN KEHNA CHAHUUN SUUN AKK YE JITTNE SECULARISTS SEIN UNN NEI THHA KEI JAMUNA MEI PHENKK DYO ARR NA TEI SABH NEI AAWAN DYO ISS SITE PE....PARR JE SABH NE BULAO TEI PHER ISS SITE KA NAAM......KHIDWALAND DHAR DIYO........HUM KITTE AUR CHALLE JAWANGGE.......? Iss tein batti samjhanna mere baski baat konya khagadd.....ha...ha...ha. Tum bhi yaar....nyuwein soo.......Nyuwein.....Killkki.

keshavdahiya
March 22nd, 2006, 07:55 AM
Friends please take it light....apnne deemaag ke tantuwon ko tez matt dodaana.........This thread and its aim is simple and as such need not to be taken seriously................Read it carefully before you pen down your rehotics.

Regards!

what is that suppose to mean here......JAT word is an abuse...the moment it is mentioned it symbolises Castism and non secular.....:eek:

then again you quoted......By not opening this site to the complete humanity,you have denied them the right to prosper. Anybody else has a right to start a community[exclusive forum for their people] ......
make sue what you rite ..... as it was not entirely linked what you are saying now.........or do you think that people here are really foolish and you can create a perplexing situation........:eek:

becoz actually there are many peole here who are nonjats and faking or pretendin to be jats and still posting in a few sections.......there is no way you can hold any one posting here or being a memeber.........THATS WHAT YOU SAID..... You are facing a biggest challenge of 21 century.........again trying to create chaos........
any way you wont accept that so easily as this is human behaviour and EGO which stands ahead and dont want to accept that one IS actually TRYING TO FOOL Around.......:rolleyes:

but what you are saying now cud have been said in a better way as now.......kuyunkii aade mhaare barrgge motte dimak ghanne sein jinnhe killki marnni aawe se er khaam kha.......hande sein..........taala laa raakhya se haamne aappne motte dimaak ke..........
raaazi iib........hahhahahaha kakakakakakakaka........

devdahiya
March 22nd, 2006, 08:02 AM
hahahhaa manne bera tha aap nyu e lihoge.........hahahahhaah jibbe te likhya tha.......ek aadmi se jisne bera se aare.....hahaha ;) er woh akal le rehya se thoddi si.......hahahahhahaah
baaki te bawalle sein, khiddwa sein......killkki marniyan sein......sahi kahi ne.........
aage paddh lyo.....kyun saans chaddha reh so........pher hamne kaho ge thaare sir hounga........hahahhahhaha GAGU©
ek be aap bhi jor jor te paddh lyo........gusstaakhi maaf.....

TU TEI TRIKAAL DARSHI SEI BHUNDDE MUH AALE....ha...ha...ha. yo teesra netra-e naas sei tera.....iss nei bandhh kar le...chassa kei rakhkhe ga tei teri battery down ho jyagi....ha...ha...ha. Kadde tei dhhangg ki baat kar liya karr...sarri haan khpakyaan ki dhhall..........Par aaddat tein mazboor aadami ka ke ho sakke sei? Merre saanss na chadhh rhe parr terre BURRAKK jaroor chadhh rhi sein....ha...ha..ha !BURRAKK

devdahiya
March 22nd, 2006, 08:09 AM
what is that suppose to mean here......JAT word is an abuse...the moment it is mentioned it symbolises Castism and non secular.....:eek:

then again you quoted......By not opening this site to the complete humanity,you have denied them the right to prosper. Anybody else has a right to start a community[exclusive forum for their people] ......
make sue what you rite ..... as it was not entirely linked what you are saying now.........or do you think that people here are really foolish and you can create a perplexing situation........:eek:

becoz actually there are many peole here who are nonjats and faking or pretendin to be jats and still posting in a few sections.......there is no way you can hold any one posting here or being a memeber.........THATS WHAT YOU SAID..... You are facing a biggest challenge of 21 century.........again trying to create chaos........
any way you wont accept that so easily as this is human behaviour and EGO which stands ahead and dont want to accept that one IS actually TRYING TO FOOL Around.......:rolleyes:

but what you are saying now cud have been said in a better way as now.......kuyunkii aade mhaare barrgge motte dimak ghanne sein jinnhe killki marnni aawe se er khaam kha.......hande sein..........taala laa raakhya se haamne aappne motte dimaak ke..........
raaazi iib........hahhahahaha kakakakakakakaka........

You are still confused a great deal.......you need to go through the original post 100 times[with kinda head you have] ha..ha..ha. My original thread and what i explained to you is in absolute agreement....but then you are a special creature and youy need a software to be installed in your head to get the correct perspective. Ibb khissyawei matnna......thheek. Manne aurran ka tei bera na par terre Dimaag jaroorat tein ghanna sei...arr jibbe te tere ye chhotti-2 baat bhi na samajh mei aantti......Anyways i can't help it bhai.....tera ji karre jukkar lagya reh...but common sense dictates that you must clearly understand the concept before jumping the gun.........But that does not seems to be your cup of tea..........Carry on and don't have to understand useless things. Lagya reh!

devdahiya
March 22nd, 2006, 08:12 AM
[QUOTE=keshavdahiya]what is that suppose to mean here......JAT word is an

Fool around whom.....for what gains.....That is immaturish.............?I am not up for anything. What made you comment that........?It is your folly that you don't understand the topic but jump the gun to reply........Kindly read things first carefully before becoming judgemental...........This is a big problem area with all of us......ibb tnne apni izzat ka sawwal ho gya te behooddi baat likhan lagg gya........plesae be careful in your words.

onlyjat
March 22nd, 2006, 08:27 AM

Regards!

Dear DAHIYA saab this post was meant to be posted in current affairs rather than here, but i suppose no body got the point here except you and now you need to read all the stuff to understand the situation yourself, I think you yourself are so cofused at his point of time.
please Dont think that you are the only one here who has the imagination to understand the this aspect and talk sense dear before starting any conversation.....JAT WORD IS ABUSE.......please make sure what you write as this quote is nowhere linked to your arguments.

Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.

wake up please, as this is a discussion forum and you need act patiently rather than be playing with vague words......READ what you have written care fully a million times.

vijay
March 22nd, 2006, 08:30 AM
Dev sir,

I am still wondering most of the people seems intelluctuals here but still not getting the satire in your post. On the contrary, just arguing for the sake of arguments.

Disappointing.................

devdahiya
March 22nd, 2006, 08:47 AM
Dear DAHIYA saab this post was meant to be posted in current affairs rather than here, but i suppose no body got the point here except you and now you need to read all the stuff to understand the situation yourself, I think you yourself are so cofused at his point of time.
please Dont think that you are the only one here who has the imagination to understand the this aspect and talk sense dear before starting any conversation.....JAT WORD IS ABUSE.......please make sure what you write as this quote is nowhere linked to your arguments.

Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.

wake up please, as this is a discussion forum and you need act patiently rather than be playing with vague words......READ what you have written care fully a million times.

And again.........When i wrote Jat word is an abuse.......Mr Gentleman RAmes...I meant that Some people though belong to this blood,don't find themselves comfertable in Jat club exclusive......OK..dear . Now i don't want to say anything on other things you uttered.I am already woken up! God bless you! There is nothing VAGUE in what i have written. I can't blame you either.......You first lifted the JELLI to hit me and then opened your mind and pen............Chill thodda sa! Dil mei nafrat le kar matt likho.....aapka nuksaan hogga...thodda samajh liya karro jatto.....Tmmne Chhotu Ram lisse na samjha sake tei hum kuun saan. Iss jelli nei taar le ibb arr thodda thhandda paani pi le na tei DHANAKbaa ho jyaga terre. Theek! I am impressed with the kind of great imagination you have....Merre khyaal mei ghanniye waar ka jelli le hein beithhya tha kiwaad pachhe akk kadd mei kiwaad kehnni aaun arr tu apni karasstaani krre...........Arre IMAGINATOR kyun matti peet rhe soo tum. Tharra bhagwanne mallik sei. Terri samajh mei na aai shatt bi........Arr ke khe sei akk Ya post Current Affairs mei honi chehiye thi.......Bhala Kyun ND. My request ti you....Bhai jo kuchh kehna ho ya clarify karna ho wo pyar se kar le....ye angrezi ke STUPID etc-2 ke aachhi baat honn sein...hope you understand what stupid means.......yo nunni ghee na honta.....anyways please be kind it helps....jelli thha ke challenge karaniya khudd pittya kre arr dukhi rhya krre...tu tei samajhdaar sei bhai......please talk to me..don't abuse me...THEEK BHAI ONLY...?

vijay
March 22nd, 2006, 09:02 AM

Dear keshu, Rathi, Sunita, Rupi, Gulia and all others who still didn't got the point let me tell you in simple words what Dev sir tried to say. I hope you will try to understan the real point in the post.

The real point is that you had seen some people came here everyday and post to change the name of the site to Hindland tha some othjer will come and post about Muslim jats and than someonle else with some other issues of secularism. For them the Hindu JAT word seems a abuse.

YOU GOT THIS POINT CLEARLY.

Now, about the vision of the Starter of this site. The starter of this site want to unite and help our jat community on a common platform and for this he started this site but these guys thinks that the starter of this site doesn't had/have no vision because he mentioned that this site is exclusively for Hindu jats. In these guy's views if the starter of this site would have let enter the Muslims and other jats here, than he had/have some vision.

YOU GOT THIS POINT TOO.

About intellectul discussions. These guys think that we Hindu Jats don't have nay intellect and we can be inteluctuals only after let Muslim Jats and other come here and teach us things. So we will become intelluctuals after letting them enter here

GOT IT.

NOW KHIDWA....

Dev sir mentioning here that let all of them enter here and rename this site KHIDWA LAND.

My friends this is satirical language and needs logical thinking to understand and only and only Dev sir can write here these type of posting. If you guys carefully try to understand the language and his meanings.

devdahiya
March 22nd, 2006, 09:10 AM
Dear keshu, Rathi, Sunita, Rupi, Gulia and all others who still didn't got the point let me tell you in simple words what Dev sir tried to say. I hope you will try to understan the real point in the post.

The real point is that you had seen some people came here everyday and post to change the name of the site to Hindland tha some othjer will come and post about Muslim jats and than someonle else with some other issues of secularism. For them the Hindu JAT word seems a abuse.

YOU GOT THIS POINT CLEARLY.

Now, about the vision of the Starter of this site. The starter of this site want to unite and help our jat community on a common platform and for this he started this site but these guys thinks that the starter of this site doesn't had/have no vision because he mentioned that this site is exclusively for Hindu jats. In these guy's views if the starter of this site would have let enter the Muslims and other jats here, than he had/have some vision.

YOU GOT THIS POINT TOO.

About intellectul discussions. These guys think that we Hindu Jats don't have nay intellect and we can be inteluctuals only after let Muslim Jats and other come here and teach us things. So we will become intelluctuals after letting them enter here

GOT IT.

NOW KHIDWA....

Dev sir mentioning here that let all of them enter here and rename this site KHIDWA LAND.

My friends this is satirical language and needs logical thinking to understand and only and only Dev sir can write here these type of posting. If you guys carefully try to understand the language and his meanings.

Absolutely word by word.......Thanks so much Vijay. I am grateful.As it is people out here wait for a chance to gang up against me without any reason.God only knows why they carry hatred in their heads. Anyways does not deter me...i will keep on posting the way i percieve things in a particular percpective. Thanks all for comments including the HATE posts. Thanks!

vijay
March 22nd, 2006, 09:27 AM
There are four sorts of men:

He who knows not and knows not he knows not.
He is a fool - shun him.

He who knows and knows he knows not
He is simple - teach him

He who knows and knows not he knows.
He is asleep - wake him.

He who knows and knows he knows.
He is wise - follow him.

sunitahooda
March 22nd, 2006, 09:44 AM
Kaka inn chhoryan ka deemag istemaal karan ka kotta aaj ka poora ho liya tha ar inne Overtime mai deemag challu kar rakhya tha....innney maaf kar dyo balak sain.....saarey ke sarey....ye iss THREAD nai bhi....MATTI GER DYO aale chutkale ki dhal padhge....KHIDWALAND shabad aate hi mai samjhgi thi ak aap ke kehna chaho so...jibbey to manne kahi ak ghani bareek chhalni leni padegi....innki tution shuru karungi mai....:) GAGU@ tution

[quote=devdahiya]You are still confused a great deal.......you need to go through the original post 100 times[with kinda head you have] ha..ha..ha.

cooljat
March 22nd, 2006, 11:18 AM
Are kesu, Sunita, Rathi aur kakji....nu kyun kompooter ki hard disk bharan laag riya so....ya koi ruff copy koni.....iske ghanne pissa dene pade sein....mein to nu kehna chahoon soon ki....Ish Kesu, Rathi aur Sunita pe ghanna jurmana karna chaiye jib jak lenge yeh nahi to nu karte rehnege jatland pe panne kaale karne aur bolenge.... Katti Bhin ki Bhin :D :D :D :D

hahahahhahahahahahhaha
hahahahhahahahahhahaha
hahahahahhahahahahahha

Re maan jaao khagadon kyun Jatland ke biran-matti karan laag riya so....aur kyun inne khigaardland banane pe laag riya so :p :p :eek: :D

Rock on,
Jit

dahiyarules
March 22nd, 2006, 12:25 PM
A few days ago, someone wrote me. He admired my website (www.sumitdahiya.com) and then went on to tell me that he came to know about me from Jatland.com. This person had a Brahmin last name. But, he claimed to have a lot of Jat friends, since he hailed from Haryana. He was upset becuase he got booted from this website.

I understood his position. So, I tried to b apthetic. I started by telling him that the sole objective of this website was to deal with issues related to the "hindu-jat" community. This was not merely a communla website. The cause gets adulterated when we deviate from the objective. If the website is open to all people and issues, we would be far from the objective of conveniently getting together from around the world and discuss issues facing our community. There are thousands of such websites dealing with various communities. He could join some Brahmin forum and feel at home. Besides, it is not as if all Jats get together at this forum only. I am sure that nearly all of use participate in other public forums that are open to just anyone. Such forums would be appropriate to socialize with Jats and discuss just any issue, whether or not it is related to Jats specifically.

I admire Nitin's vision and enterprising abilities. Actually, I was once thinking of Jatland.com Then, one day I randomly typed www.jatland.com in my browser and to my awe, I found this website. If Nitin had not taken the initiative to setup this forum, I am sure that there are several other industrious and enterprising individuals who would have done so. Jatland.com was a concept that was inevitable. And so it happened.

I would like to take the liberty to disagree with Dev sir and other egalitarians. We do not need to open this forum to just anyone. We get together to exercise our rights to free speach and association. These are basic human rights that are un-alienable right from the moment life is conceived. We are not trying to be exclusionary or segregationist. I would like to extend an appeal to all willing non-jats to setup an open forum and invite us there. I am sure most of us wold make the best out of the opportunity.

I really do not understand why people have to go through all the agony to be on this forum when they fail to qualify the basic criteria of being a "hindu-jat." Is it some prestige issue? When it comes to reservation in government jobs and admissions to educational insitutions, these individuals root for Ambedkar and seek sympathy in the name of caste? Otherwise, these people want to be on Jatland.com. This fails to reason with my logic.

I am proud to be Jat.I take further pride in being able to particiapate and contribute on this forum. I am a person who is open like a window. You can peep inside me and realize what's in my heart and on my mind. I really do not take any shame at concealing my opinions. I think such actions hurt more in the long run, than being open and critical in the short run, at the least. I also admit that I may be wrong. But, I haven't closed my mind to a mature discussion. Tell me where I am wrong. Or, where the creators of this website may have gone wrong.

virenderkhokhar
March 22nd, 2006, 12:45 PM
Dev sir,

I am still wondering most of the people seems intelluctuals here but still not getting the satire in your post. On the contrary, just arguing for the sake of arguments.

well .... its not that easy to make out in wat sense it was written...wat proves this is that most of the people took it otherwise .... proving ppl like us non-intelluctuals......but the intelluctuality of the one who wrote it is also doubtful for he was unable to judge the level of ppl around....
so dunn be amazed

radhikachhillar
March 22nd, 2006, 01:07 PM
well .... its not that easy to make out in wat sense it was written...wat proves this is that most of the people took it otherwise .... proving ppl like us non-intelluctuals......but the intelluctuality of the one who wrote it is also doubtful for he was unable to judge the level of ppl around....
so dunn be amazed

Dis is called Baal ki khal nikalna.

harishdahiya
March 22nd, 2006, 01:11 PM
mein sunita ji se sahmat hu......Hamneh ke sab ka theka tha rakhaya hai......
humneh bhi apni jindigi jin ka hak hai kise keh mirchi lagah hai to lag ti raveh.....
par dev baat yaah hai ek ham jat kise neh kise mod pe ja keh immotional hoye jawa haan........is khidwa neh kade mare baare mein sochi........
yah site mahri hai jata ki hai er inki ae ravehgi......... naaam badlan pe rola ho javega pehla bata du hu..........

dndeswal
March 22nd, 2006, 03:35 PM
Dev sir,

देव जी का 'स्टाइल' मेरी समझ में आ गया । आजकल कई आंडी पाक रेह सैं - कोए कह सै मुसळ्मान मूळे जाट्टां नैं आवण दो, जाट सिक्खां नैं बी आवण दो - और बी बेरा-ना के-के !

तो फेर "जाट-जाट" चिल्लावण की के जरूरत सै - वसुधैव कुटुम्बकम (अर्थात सारा सन्सार एक परिवार की तरह है) । फेर बनने दो इस जाटलैंड को "Yahoo.Jats.Lathmoggars.com' वगैरा - वगैरा । भाई, जिन आपणे भाइयां नैं यो साईट चलाया सै, उन्हैं सारी दुनियां का ठेक्का ले राख्या सै के ? जिसके जी मैं आवै, वो आपणा नया साईट खोल ल्यो और भर्ती कर ल्यो उसमैं खिधवा नैं - 'Khidhwaa' का meaning जाटलैंड हरयाणवी डिक्शनरी में मन्नैं लिख-राख्या सै :

http://www.jatland.com/home/Haryanavi_Language#K_-_M

I hope this is the meaning why Dev ji has started this thread. If someone is unable to see Hindi written above, please excuse me - some computers may not support Hindi fonts.

downtoearth
March 22nd, 2006, 04:00 PM
देव जी का 'स्टाइल' मेरी समझ में आ गया । भाई, जिन आपणे भाइयां नैं यो साईट चलाया सै, उन्हैं सारी दुनियां का ठेक्का ले राख्या सै के ? जिसके जी मैं आवै, वो आपणा नया साईट खोल ल्यो और भर्ती कर ल्यो उसमैं खिधवा नैं - 'Khidhwaa' का meaning जाटलैंड हरयाणवी डिक्शनरी में मन्नैं लिख-राख्या सै :

.hahaahha deswal sir aapney,,,, bhitterley jee aali baat likh di,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ASLI MEIN KHIDHWAA SEY,,,,,,,, aur koi theeka koni thaa raakhya,,,,, nu karooo rey sarpanchoo,,,,,,junsa aagey tey is baat ney karey,,,,, uski -ey,,, jatland user name key aagey SORRY likh dyo ,,, aur joonsey ,, uskey ,, 100,,50,, baney usney dey key aur bhaja dyoo.... ahahahahahahha ,,,, likh dyo sorry:D :D :D

deswal
March 22nd, 2006, 05:15 PM
Dev Dahiya’s aim for initiating this thread was, undoubtedly, to draw attention to the degree of adverse criticism such decision (of opening entry for all) could invite. His reactions to some of the earlier responses to this thread testify this. And he is successful notwithstanding the fact that some of us read a different meaning in that! Congratulations !

I believe he would have been more successful had he resisted the tempetation to act in his defence for some more time. His silence would have been the best defence. Vijay Singh, however, did a commendable job (by paraphrasing the initial text), as the Chacha and Bhatije were at the verge of ‘kato’. Yes ‘kato’ ! Ur kato nahi tai galama jarur kadha dete ek do. (Off course in lighter mood!)

It is time for celebration!

devdahiya
March 22nd, 2006, 05:40 PM
Dev Dahiya’s aim for initiating this thread was, undoubtedly, to draw attention to the degree of adverse criticism such decision (of opening entry for all) could invite. His reactions to some of the earlier responses to this thread testify this. And he is successful notwithstanding the fact that some of us read a different meaning in that! Congratulations !

I believe he would have been more successful had he resisted the tempetation to act in his defence for some more time. His silence would have been the best defence. Vijay Singh, however, did a commendable job (by paraphrasing the initial text), as the Chacha and Bhatije were at the verge of ‘kato’. Yes ‘kato’ ! Ur kato nahi tai galama jarur kadha dete ek do. (Off course in lighter mood!)

It is time for celebration!

Deswal saheb,Frankly i wanted to keep mum all this while but then I AM ALSO A JAT.Thanks for wonderful summing up.I don't have anything else to add.I am grateful to all the participants irrespective of the line they took.I respect every body's sentiments and love my all brothers and sisters.Thanks once again.

deswal
March 22nd, 2006, 06:32 PM
Friends,

Now that we are in lighter mood let me tell you that this is not the first time that Dev Dahiya has been misunderstood. I do not know he remembers it or not but I can very much recollect because he shared with me long ago and I wish to share with you all today.

Koi 25 sal pahle ye Delhi gaye 26 january ki parade dekhan. 25 ki sanjh nye pahunch gaye ek chadar ur churma le kai. Lal kile dhor si kitte ek bench pai lot gaye churma kha kai. Jadda tha jyada chadar tai kaam na chalya ur sharan len ki soch li kise ke ghar main. Pas maiyen ek punjabi (refugees) colony thi. Ek ghar ka darwaja khadkaya. Bhitter tai aye Malhotra Sahab :

Malhotra: Haan bhai ke baat hai?
Dahiya: Parade dekhan aya tha. Jada jyada hai. Raat kaat lan de apne ghar main.
Malhotra: Na bhai maharai tai bahu beti sain.

Dahiya Sahab aur aagai si jak bujhan lage.

Dhamija: Haan bhai ke baat hai?
Dahiya: Raat katni thi.
Dhamija: Na bhai maharai tai bahu beti sain.

Aagai mil gye Arora Sahab aur wahi hua. Pher Kalra Sahab nai bhi yahe kahdi. Ibb Dahiya sahab nai strategy bad di. Ke soch kai? Jo soch kai yo thread post kara tha!

Agle darwaje pai kadkhdaya.

Pahuja: haan bhai ke baat hai?
Dahiya: Thar bahu beti hain?
Pahuja: Kyun ke karai ga?
Dahiya: Raat katni thi!!!!!!!!!!

Aagai ke hoya mere tai inhe batai nahi pur kohni pai kale tel ka phoa jarur dikhai tha. Thare tai batade tai bujh lo.

PS : Kade ibb mera number aaja?

devdahiya
March 22nd, 2006, 06:39 PM
Friends,

Now that we are in lighter mood let me tell you that this is not the first time that Dev Dahiya has been misunderstood. I do not know he remembers it or not but I can very much recollect because he shared with me long ago and I wish to share with you all today.

Koi 25 sal pahle ye Delhi gaye 26 january ki parade dekhan. 25 ki sanjh nye pahunch gaye ek chadar ur churma le kai. Lal kile dhor si kitte ek bench pai lot gaye churma kha kai. Jadda tha jyada chadar tai kaam na chalya ur sharan len ki soch li kise ke ghar main. Pas maiyen ek punjabi (refugees) colony thi. Ek ghar ka darwaja khadkaya. Bhitter tai aye Malhotra Sahab :

Malhotra: Haan bhai ke baat hai?
Dahiya: Parade dekhan aya tha. Jada jyada hai. Raat kaat lan de apne ghar main.
Malhotra: Na bhai maharai tai bahu beti sain.

Dahiya Sahab aur aagai si jak bujhan lage.

Dhamija: Haan bhai ke baat hai?
Dahiya: Raat katni thi.
Dhamija: Na bhai maharai tai bahu beti sain.

Aagai mil gye Arora Sahab aur wahi hua. Pher Kalra Sahab nai bhi yahe kahdi. Ibb Dahiya sahab nai strategy bad di. Ke soch kai? Jo soch kai yo thread post kara tha!

Agle darwaje pai kadkhdaya.

Pahuja: haan bhai ke baat hai?
Dahiya: Thar bahu beti hain?
Pahuja: Kyun ke karai ga?
Dahiya: Raat katni thi!!!!!!!!!!

Aagai ke hoya mere tai inhe batai nahi pur kohni pai kale tel ka phoa jarur dikhai tha. Thare tai batade tai bujh lo.

PS : Kade ibb mera number aaja?

Ha...ha...ha...ha...ha...ha...ha...ha...ha..ha...h a..ha. Bess todd kar diya....Parr mnne nyu bi kahi thi akk kisse aagge bataiyo mannya? Chalo aaj aapki sahi.....jo aapne batta rakhkhi sei uss ke totte se mei uddaungga kisse din. Thanks!