PDA

View Full Version : Information Regarding PMP Certification

kunduanil
March 23rd, 2006, 02:46 PM
Hi All,

I want to know something about PMP Certification. If anyone can help me out in this matter, it will be very helpful to me.

gsvijay1
March 23rd, 2006, 05:40 PM
You can get information about PMP on following website

http://www.pmi.org

manojdhillon
March 23rd, 2006, 07:45 PM
There are three mandatory pre requisites for taking up the pmp certification.
1- candidate shld have a dgree or diploma.
2 - he should have at least 3 yrs of project management exp.
3- he shld have 35 training hours certificate. ( this certificate is provided by any REPs .. registered education provider.. tht is certified by PMI.

Well one of my friend is working in a REP, you can talk him at 09871257914-Abhishek Shukla
Tell him that Sidharth Tomar has refered you and ask for discount too.

Sidharth Tomar
Jat Balwan Jai Bhagwan

Hi All,

I want to know something about PMP Certification. If anyone can help me out in this matter, it will be very helpful to me.

kunduanil
March 24th, 2006, 09:52 AM
Thanks for information.

sejwaldeepak
March 24th, 2006, 01:33 PM
Bhai kundu.

Below mail contains the complete information about PMP Cert. which i have got from AstroWix. .

Dear Mr. Deepak,

Greetings…

I would like to introduce myself, Rashmi Rai and AstroWix, an end-to-end program and project management Solutions Company. We are in the business of promoting Project Management culture and best practices worldwide.

AstroWix conducts Three Day PMP FasTrac Workshop based on the PMBOK® Guide-Third Edition, to enhance the competence level in Project Management Professionalism and also equip the Project Management Professionals to succeed in PMP® certification by the world's largest body of project management professionals, the PMI®.

To talk about AstroWix, Our solutions help clients improve performance, mobilize human resources and deliver changes effectively. This includes managing major projects, and providing the tools, processes, training and guidance for clients to accelerate business growth through innovation and the application of technology.

AstroWix is the Registered Education Provider (REP) of Project Management Institute (PMI®) and we conduct Best Practices in Project Management-PMP® Preparation Workshops across the country at New Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai and Kolkata.

AstroWix is pleased to announce its Three-Day Knowledge Workshop to enhance the competence level in Project Management Professionalism and also equip the Project Management Professionals to succeed in PMP® certification by the world's largest body of project management professionals, the PMI®. On completion of the 3 Day training the participants will have to complete the online test through the E-Track Module within 7 Days from the end date of the PMP Training. The results will be available online. This is to give a feel of the actual PMP test being conducted by PMI.

Companies like Avaya, Tata Telecom, Reliance Energy Limited, EXL Services, SIFY, COLT, HCL Comnet, PSTSI, Satyam, Siemens, ABN Amro Bank, 3i InfoTech, Oracle, Reliance Infocomm Limited, CISCO, CMC, Microsoft, ITC, ITC InfoTech, Larsen & Toubro, Standard Chartered Bank, Max New York Life Insurance, PSTSI, R S Software, Skytech Solutions, eForce Global, CMC Ltd, CA-TCG and many more have nominated their Project Managers, Project Leaders and executives for these training sessions. IIM Kolkata & CSI Kolkata invited AstroWix to conduct a Project Management session at their JOKA Campus in Kolkata for their students to give them a feel of the latest trends on Project Management.Astrowix in association with PMI North India Chapter organized a PMI Con 2005 which was a great success, that was attended by Mr. Gregory Balestrero PMI CEO & Mr. Iain Fraser PMI Vice Chairman.

AstroWix invites you to attend this session in Delhi based on the Project Management best practices & PMBOK® Guide-Third Edition.

Who Should Attend?
Project Managers, Team Members, Field Staff Members, Project Engineers, Design Engineers, Project Leaders, Administrators, Program Managers, Functional Managers, Information Technology Professionals, R&D Managers, Marketing Directors, and others involved directly or indirectly with projects in virtually every industry.

Please find below the details of the workshop:

Program Structure
The Project Management Professional certificate Program is scheduled around the working hours at convenient locations. This three day program powered with Global Project Management expertise covers all nine knowledge areas prescribed by the New Edition of PMBOK® Guide Project Management Body Of Knowledge PMBOK® 2004.

Venue: Hotel Crowne Plaza Surya, New Delhi.

Dates: 28th- 30th April
Timings: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm
Cost: Rs. 15,000/- + 10.2% Service Tax i.e. Rs. 16,530/- (inclusive of service tax, tea, lunch and course material).

To know more about the discount Call to us at:

+91(120) - 4315760 Ext- 318

Payment Details: Payments can be either made online or through DD/Cheque in favor of “AstroWix India Project Solutions Pvt. Ltd.” Payable at Delhi.

Project Management Professional (PMP®) ranked No. 4 in “10 Hottest Certifications for 2006” By CertCities.com Click on the link below for more information

http://www.pminorthindia.org/newsRoom_default.asp

PMP FasTrac Program Overview:

Framework

Characteristics of Projects
Project Management
Project Management Processes
Project Management knowledge areas

Project Integration Management

Develop Project Charter
Develop Preliminary Project Scope Statement
Develop Project Management Plan
Direct and Manage Project Execution
Monitor and Control Project Work
Integrated Change Control
Close Project

Project Scope Management

Scope Planning
Scope Definition
Create WBS
Scope Verification
Scope Control

Project Time Management

Activity Definition
Activity Sequencing
Activity Resource Estimating
Activity Duration Estimating
Schedule Development
Schedule Control

Project Cost Management

Cost Estimating
Cost Budgeting
Cost Control

Project Quality Management

Quality Planning
Perform Quality Assurance
Perform Quality Control

Project Human Resource Management

Human Resource Planning
Acquire Project Team
Develop Project Team
Manage Project Team

Project Communications Management

Communications Planning
Information Distribution
Performance Reporting
Manage Stakeholders

Project Risk Management

Risk Management Planning
Risk Identification
Qualitative Risk Analysis
Quantitative Risk Analysis
Risk Response Planning
Risk Monitoring and Control

Project Procurement Management

Plan Purchases and Acquisitions
Plan Contracting
Request Seller Responses
Select Sellers
Contract Administration
Contract Closure

Professional Responsibility & Ethics

Legal Requirements / Communications /Conflicts

e-Trac (Online Test)

The 3 Day workshop will be followed by E-Track Module which will be totally an Online Test Module to test the various knowledge areas of Project Management. It will be on the lines of PMP Online test to give a feel of the actual test. Participants will have to complete this online test module within 7 days from the end date of the PMP Training. Results of the online test can be viewed by the participant.

Certificates with 35 contact hours training program (Contact Hours / PDU’s) will be dispatched once this online test is completed.

What you and your organization can get from the workshop

- Get more productivity from your Project Managers.

- Offers opportunities to get exposure to best practices in Project Management.

- Fosters continuous improvement in project performance.
- Provides professional/personal recognition
- Expedites professional advancement
- Provides framework for standardized project management requirements.
- Increases employee's value to the organization.
- Offers opportunities to facilitate better communication among stake holders.
- Increases corporate bottom line.

We provide

- Handbook on PMP® FasTrac Program
- Tea and Lunch provided on all 3 days
- 24 hour access to AstroWix help via pmpsupport@astrowix.com
- A certificate by AstroWix, a PMI® Certified Global Registered Education Provider

- 35 Contact Hours (PDUs) that would allow one to appear for PMP certification

Would appreciate if you could let me know if you would be attending or/and your organization would be sponsoring employees for the upcoming workshop.

Please feel free to contact us for any further queries & Clarifications.

Thanks & Regards,
Rashmi Rai
Project Co-ordinator
AstroWix India Project Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
A-53, Sector 16,
Noida - 201301, UP, INDIA
: E-mail : rashmi.rai@astrowix.com
( Tel : +91(120)- 4315760 Ext- 318
Mobile:9350103843
Ê Fax : +91(120)-4315766
www.astrowix.com

All Work is Project at AstroWix!

AstroWix is PMI Certified Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P)