PDA

View Full Version : Can somebody help me to find a job in Australia ?

dabassuraj
January 21st, 2004, 05:26 PM
Hi friends,

I have over 6 years of Strong Experience in System Administration, Currently working with JK White Cement Works, INDIA. Also Worked with Samtel INDIA for one year.

Qualification -

MCA/GNIIT/Oracle DBA from SQL Star International

if u have any information which help me to achive my aim .. ..do mail me the same

thx

scsheorayan
January 22nd, 2004, 03:47 PM
Dear Suraj Bhan,

IT jobs in Australia are only possible through either
a) Immigration
or
b) through Indian Companies e.g. TCS etc.

You can search on www.careerone.com.au and numerous other websites. However it is unlikely that any Australian company will make you a job offer because there are plenty of local IT graduates. That is not to discourage you. If you decide to migrate to Australia then it may be easier. Good luck.

cooljat
January 22nd, 2004, 10:56 PM
are suraj bahi!
kya haal hein!
u know that day i really searched u hard after exam.
anyways, so u wann go aus. that sounds good yaar
let's go together....
yaar! look respected Subha uncle also provided some vauable info. follow them,
do mail me buddy or make a call in evening!

take care
jitendra

anilkc
January 22nd, 2004, 11:09 PM
Think twice before moving out of India, now.
Times have changed. If u r not among the "smartest" in ur profession, its very likely ur australian job will move to India. If u r an immigrant, its very likely that, u will be the 1st on the chopping block in a foreign country. Better spend ur money in learning Chinese, than giving it to some immigration agent. If u feel, u r stuck in ur career, take risk and move on.

p_hooda
July 10th, 2005, 01:02 AM
hello suraj ji
aap ke pas 6 sal ka experience hai app Australia PR ke apply kar du. 6 to 9 months lagte hai processing. May be its better option.
bye
pardeep hooda

p_hooda
July 10th, 2005, 01:05 AM
hello suraj ji
For the latest recruitment news and career opportunities visit www.hays.com.au

best of luck
bye
pardeep hooda