PDA

View Full Version : Suggest Ayurvedic doctor/Vaidh in North India

itsnavin
March 24th, 2006, 02:22 PM
Hi all
It would be great if some one can recommend a good Ayurvedic doctor who specializes in treatment of acute Nazla and Bronchitis. It's for my father who is 65 and undergoing Allopathic treatment for almost 20 years but now the side effects of those medicines are coming into being and he's frequently having nazla attacks. His body resistance is at lowest level and even a minor change in his daily routine makes him sick. And the biggest worry is that he's losing weight every year despite a good daily diet. We and doctors are clueless of his weight loss.

I know it's very difficult, almost impossible, to get a permanent cure of this ailment in this age but I am sure Ayurveda can help him gaining some weight and thereby increasing some body resistance. If any one of you knows some Ayurvedic doctor/Vaidh by your personal experiences, do drop a message. Moreover, if someone has some idea of any other treatment method, please give your inputs on that as well.

This is an urgent request!

Thanks a lot.
Navin

rkumar
March 24th, 2006, 04:51 PM
Hi all
It would be great if some one can recommend a good Ayurvedic doctor who specializes in treatment of acute Nazla and Bronchitis. It's for my father who is 65 and undergoing Allopathic treatment for almost 20 years but now the side effects of those medicines are coming into being and he's frequently having nazla attacks. His body resistance is at lowest level and even a minor change in his daily routine makes him sick. And the biggest worry is that he's losing weight every year despite a good daily diet. We and doctors are clueless of his weight loss.

I know it's very difficult, almost impossible, to get a permanent cure of this ailment in this age but I am sure Ayurveda can help him gaining some weight and thereby increasing some body resistance. If any one of you knows some Ayurvedic doctor/Vaidh by your personal experiences, do drop a message. Moreover, if someone has some idea of any other treatment method, please give your inputs on that as well.

This is an urgent request!

Thanks a lot.
Navin

Hi Navin,

I will be in Delhi from 15th April to 20th May. Ask your father to get in touch with me. I will do my best to help him. I suppose by Nazla you mean Asthma. Let me tell you very clearly, there is no cure for Asthma and at best it can only be controlled. There are hosts of factors, which can precipitate Asthma including Psychological ones.

Rajendra

sunildagardarl
March 24th, 2006, 06:27 PM
Dear naveen
I am aware of a renound vaidh in Sarai Kale Khan, Nizamuddin who has good hand.you may try his abilities. one more point as mentioned above that if it is Asthma it will require very specific care and probably change of place may some time give unexpected results, I have some personal examples.
Now my personal experience, if your father can do , kapal bharti and anulom and vilom paranayam has releived my nasal congestion,sinocities and regular headache.Dr sunil kumar

itsnavin
March 24th, 2006, 07:34 PM
Hi Navin,

I will be in Delhi from 15th April to 20th May. Ask your father to get in touch with me. I will do my best to help him. I suppose by Nazla you mean Asthma. Let me tell you very clearly, there is no cure for Asthma and at best it can only be controlled. There are hosts of factors, which can precipitate Asthma including Psychological ones.

Rajendra

Thanks Rajender ji for your support!
You are right...it's basically Asthma but you can say acute asthma. On daily basis he uses Inhaler, antibiotics and other medicines. His health was ok till 2003 than the downward trend started. I know there is no cure but it would be sufficient if it can be controlled in a better way to avoid frequent attacks and some how improve the health as well.

I'll ask my father to get in touch with you during that period. Please PM your contact number in India.

Navin

devdahiya
March 24th, 2006, 10:42 PM
Navin, i have a close friend Dr Ishwar Dahiya who is doing his own practice in Uttamnagar[Delhi]...Infact he is my cousin brother..and we grew up together. He is an Aurvedic Doc. Hope he is of immense help. His tele..i will pass on to you via PM...you can get Tele help too.Wishing your father a better health.God bless!

manu14
March 24th, 2006, 11:44 PM
hello
navin ji najla is is i think chronic rhinitis but as u said asthama is also superimposed
these two things have no permanent cure but few things certainly helps in this regard
avoiding of allergens like dhool-mitti, mites,garda smoke cold etc. & prevention is the best thing here
more prevelent in northindian region

other thing u can use is inhalers,nebulisation with asthalin & ipravent ,hydrocortisone inj, deriphylline inj or tab. at the onset of the serious attack plz take it under supervision of a chest physician (doctor)

i m related to allopathy but ayurveda & more then that yoga can help in this plz try yoga it gives good results

rajeshrathee
March 25th, 2006, 08:49 AM
u CAN ALSO CONSULT HAKIM JI OF "HAMDARD". DAILY HE USED TO SIT AT HAMDARD BUILDING AT ASAF ALI ROAD. HE IS REALLY GOOD.

itsnavin
March 28th, 2006, 02:32 PM
Thanks a lot to all of you who responded to this thread. We have now a couple of good options to go for.

Navin

deepshi
March 28th, 2006, 02:46 PM
yeah, dis vaidh is at sarai kale khaan, called motta vaidh, bt he is about to die:( n he has been taken over by his son.
d vaidhs name i gorgot, bt he is really very efficient n exprienced, also very renowned. so, pls giv it a try
he has also won an award frm d president, and v hv visited him often,, so it would b worth ur visit.
Dear naveen
I am aware of a renound vaidh in Sarai Kale Khan, Nizamuddin who has good hand.you may try his abilities. one more point as mentioned above that if it is Asthma it will require very specific care and probably change of place may some time give unexpected results, I have some personal examples.
Now my personal experience, if your father can do , kapal bharti and anulom and vilom paranayam has releived my nasal congestion,sinocities and regular headache.Dr sunil kumar

jakharss
April 3rd, 2006, 08:06 PM
Hi Navin Ji
There is a very reputed Vaid in Delhi named Brihspati Dev Triguna and his son Devender Triguna. Padam Bhusan has been given to both of them by Govt. of India. Vaid ji's timings are from 9-30 to 1-30 in Triguneshwar Mandir Sarai Kalekhan near nizamuddin Railway Crossing and in the evening from 6-00 to 9-00PM in Bhogal. He has the experience for all chronic diseases. He diognises by "Nari Pariksha". Do consult him. Monday is closed and one day in advance you can get yourself registered and take the nimber.
Hope your father will be benifitted by adopting ayurcedic treatment.
jakharss

jat16
April 5th, 2006, 09:22 PM
Dear Navin farswal,

Please contact Dr. Brijendra Arya , a Naturopath, based at KAYAKALP ASHRAM ,Damdama Road, Sohna.
Dr. Brijendra Arya-- 0124-2362779

I recommend you to contact him immediately and wish good health for your father.

Regards
RAJEEV

deepshi
April 5th, 2006, 09:33 PM
n u cud hv d no. 4 appointment - 011-24351221:)
Hi Navin Ji
There is a very reputed Vaid in Delhi named Brihspati Dev Triguna and his son Devender Triguna. Padam Bhusan has been given to both of them by Govt. of India. Vaid ji's timings are from 9-30 to 1-30 in Triguneshwar Mandir Sarai Kalekhan near nizamuddin Railway Crossing and in the evening from 6-00 to 9-00PM in Bhogal. He has the experience for all chronic diseases. He diognises by "Nari Pariksha". Do consult him. Monday is closed and one day in advance you can get yourself registered and take the nimber.
Hope your father will be benifitted by adopting ayurcedic treatment.
jakharss

ratananmol
April 10th, 2006, 09:24 AM
Dear Navin:
One of my Teachers at JNU, Prof. Satish Jain is a well read scholar in various fields: though Economic Theory is his primary profession he knows about Ayurveda fairly well. And the most successful case that was cured by him was himself. In 2002 he was extremely critical and was diagnosed with "Bamboo Back" at AIIMS where he went after being almost bedridden for 3-4 years. The doctors (my brother Bharat was a senior in MBBS program those days) told him there was no cure for the "autodegenerative
disorder" which could go away only itself and since this disease was so rare there were no known cures. We were extremely apprehensive for him but he kept his calm all the while and did not reflect the pain except when subject to elaborate testing procedures done on him.
Once his condition did not get better he preferred to move back home. He had laughed at doctors when they suggested it was probably incurable. He told us he knew the cure: and within 4 months he was walking about 2 miles in under 30 minutes. According to him he was suffering from a very general class of diseases classified as "Vaiyu or Vat" problem which older people tend to pick up easily. He used fairly common medicines available in Ayurvedic stores. He had read the original treatise on Ayurveda in 1984 when he was bedridden or ill for some reason.And he did not start his treatment because of some issues with interpretation: in fact he told me that most herbs described in those texts were extinct and some had "dual" names: so he was not sure which was the closest match for his own problem.
My own allergy to summer dust in Delhi was cured by his prescription the day i started the treatment. I think you should try to get in touch with him. Some elders in Mahipalpur village in Delhi were helping him identify and find some long lost herbs in the jungles of JNU (available at zero cost).
And the good thing is he will explain what he is doing if you are curious:he has excellent command over Sanskrit and Mathematics.
He is a very social person and a "rishi" in the true sense of the word: as you will realize after meeting him. His old address is 106, Uttrakhand,JNU campus (his new house is inthe same lane as his old house): i can find his tel number and send you an email later.
Best, Anmol.

itsnavin
April 10th, 2006, 01:12 PM
n u cud hv d no. 4 appointment - 011-24351221:)

Thanks Jakhar ji and Deepshika for your help. I've taken down the numbers...will do the appropriate soon...

Navin

cooljat
April 10th, 2006, 02:43 PM
dear Navin bhaisaab
there're couple of very gud n exprienced Vaids here in Jaipur
& if u remember Ayreveda's best college is also situated here,
gimme some time I'll find more info!

Rock on
Jit