PDA

View Full Version : Require treatment for leukoderma patches.

naveenprakash
March 24th, 2006, 08:58 PM
hi,
I am Naveen Dhankhar ,my younger brother is having leukoderma patches over his body(face,fingers,chathi etc) since 8 yrs and undergoing treatment for it but not sucessful till now.we live in delhi.now a days he is undergoing homeopathic treatment but its not at all fruitful.If anybody know some best doctor,medicine etc plz do tell us .we will be greatful and very thankfull to him/her.
ph. 011-55432798

sunildagardarl
April 14th, 2006, 06:16 PM
hi,
I am Naveen Dhankhar ,my younger brother is having leukoderma patches over his body(face,fingers,chathi etc) since 8 yrs and undergoing treatment for it but not sucessful till now.we live in delhi.now a days he is undergoing homeopathic treatment but its not at all fruitful.If anybody know some best doctor,medicine etc plz do tell us .we will be greatful and very thankfull to him/her.
ph. 011-55432798

Kindly see my posted thread on 14 April 2006 and act accordingly. It will be more appropriate if patient could give a visit to this lab and satisfy himself about the effectiveness of formulation.I am sure that results will be amazing .Dr Sunil