PDA

View Full Version : Jatland or humor site

sjakhars
March 25th, 2006, 07:39 AM
Respected Jatlanders,
First I posted this on Vinod's thread but than I thought it will not be noticed properly so I put my feelings here under a new thread. This is the link of the old post for an example.
http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13201

I am feeling this all for a long time and thought that some respected and senior members would take some action and try to correct all this but nobody is coming forward.
Let me make a start.I know many stones wiil be coming towards me but still I would say what I want to say.

I urge all Jatlanders Please take some action to correct this.This site is losing its purpose. Mr. Nitin Dahiya's all hard work and the contribution of respected Jatlanders is being ruined.
I want to say please make some limitations and rules so we can see some healthy discussion again on Jatland. I am a member of this site since march 2005 and day by day the site is losing its learned, respected members and good thought provoking discussions and posts too. Those who are still here afraid to post in any section because the fate of the post will be same like Vinod's this post.
Mr.Ram phal Deswal said in a very popular post and I also want to say same.
This site is being changed to a humor site only.
Humor is part of life but its not everything.
Life is not ha..ha..ha.hi..hi..hi, kiillki and gagu.
There are many thing to take care of.

This post is not an offence to anbody.Please do not take it personal and think about it.

Regards.

devdahiya
March 25th, 2006, 07:54 AM
You got a point there.we need to ponder over really.Lets have some serious discussions too apart from humor which should also continue in a more sensible manner.

atul.jhajhria
March 25th, 2006, 10:26 AM
Correct

Mr. Nitin Dahiya has done a great job.

but

we are loosing our purpose!

Nitin Dahiya=Take hard steps now, it would be late tomorrow.

I am concerned about those members who dont let meaningful discussion!

I am angry!

Stern action should be taken.

We are here for upliftment of our people!

Atul

narenderkharb
March 25th, 2006, 11:10 AM
It s really sad that jatland has just become a nonserious plateform for discussion.

People are even shying away from commenting on posts.

Views of respected members should be taken in right perspective.

But we have to find out who is responcible for it Keshav rupender dalal all were here and always posted proper comments in proper sections and every body enjoyed their comments.

I request that single fellow to comment on others post in a mature way.

This site is not our chat room it presents our image outside.

rkumar
March 25th, 2006, 12:33 PM
If response is any criteria to the poluparity of any thread, no one really wants to read threads like Gold medal win by a Jat boy and then discuss sports among Jats. Guys get into endless debate on topics like I am Jat first or things like that. How such threads are going to help fellow Jats or members? No one gets inspired by the threads which talk of contributions of a humble man in hinterlands of India. How site can remain meaningful with such insensitivies of members ? This is why I suppose welling meaning members stop contibuting to the site as they realise that its no point singing songs to insensitive / irresponsible people. When site gets flooded by meaningless threads who gets time to read something which needs commitment and resources. All talks of lifting the community get diluted into thin air.

RK^2

deswal
March 25th, 2006, 11:51 PM
In this regard I am inclined to suggest that the stuff that is more of a dialogue nature may be discussed in the ‘Chaupal” among a small group of members.

I believe that the comments that are discouraging, disparaging and/or sarcastic in nature particularly on the posts by new members must be avoided. Many of the young members were brought up (if not borne) in urban settings—quite lacking in the ‘teth’ heartland culture; and precisely because of that they are here sharing these forums with us. Otherwise how many from the ‘teth’ culture can make it to these kind of forums at this age? So they are a unique blend. Naturally, many of them must be lacking somewhere. When they want to make up this by trying to associate themselves with us we should encourage them. Unfortunately some of them may even not understand the circumstantial meaning of some phrases used by us.

So I would make an earnest request to all members to kindly care for these tender hearts! We have an obligation towards them if we wish that this rich literary culture of ours , which somehow survives even without any script for Haryanavi, passes to the coming generations. No jokes! A serious question, please. Administrators or any one else for that matter can not define such intricacies for us to follow. It is only the right kind of accommodating spirit that can work. Any body disagreeing may please let us know as to who is going to care for them if we do not.

vijay
March 26th, 2006, 12:04 AM
It s really sad that jatland has just become a nonserious plateform for discussion.

People are even shying away from commenting on posts.

Views of respected members should be taken in right perspective.

But we have to find out who is responcible for it Keshav rupender dalal all were here and always posted proper comments in proper sections and every body enjoyed their comments.

I request that single fellow to comment on others post in a mature way.

This site is not our chat room it presents our image outside.

I think Narender picked up the nerve of this matter exactly.

jitendershooda
March 26th, 2006, 12:14 PM
I urge all Jatlanders Please take some action to correct this.This site is losing its purpose. Mr. Nitin Dahiya's all hard work and the contribution of respected Jatlanders is being ruined.
I want to say please make some limitations and rules so we can see some healthy discussion again on Jatland. I am a member of this site since march 2005 and day by day the site is losing its learned, respected members and good thought provoking discussions and posts too. Those who are still here afraid to post in any section because the fate of the post will be same like Vinod's this post.
Mr.Ram phal Deswal said in a very popular post and I also want to say same.
This site is being changed to a humor site only.
Humor is part of life but its not everything.
Life is not ha..ha..ha.hi..hi..hi, kiillki and gagu.
There are many thing to take care of.

This post is not an offence to anbody.Please do not take it personal and think about it.

Regards.

Respected Jakhar ji,

You are right in your views that we should have some healthy discussions on the site and i think these are going on time and then. It is right that now a days the humour section is going more popular and no of posts are majorly from this section only. But this doesn't mean that "this site got changed to just a humour site" ....it is upon us to chose which section to go and post and i think nobody is holding us for doing so.

If guys/gals are doing and using some kind of words in the humour section then i found no offence in it and neither we should point them for doing so ....unless and until they are personal to someone and that guy should write to moderator and should be warned for these acts if really needed.

Ya you are right that we should just be wiser and restrictive in our posts so that we donot directly pinch anybody ...as you have mentioned that some of the members are scared of posting their replies....THIS IS BAD.

We can have Humour and other good thought provoking discussions and posts too...to go side by side ...

This is good Jakhar ji that you have put forward these thought of yours and there is nothing like that ki .. "I know many stones wiil be coming towards me but still I would say what I want to say". We all are bros and linked to each other and rather respect each other ...even in those replies of theirs i can see that they are doing so just for fun and not for hurting somebody ...haan you are elders and guide us better which way we can improve these ...

virenderkhokhar
March 26th, 2006, 03:28 PM
In this regard I am inclined to suggest that the stuff that is more of a dialogue nature may be discussed in the ‘Chaupal” among a small group of members.

I believe that the comments that are discouraging, disparaging and/or sarcastic in nature particularly on the posts by new members must be avoided. Many of the young members were brought up (if not borne) in urban settings—quite lacking in the ‘teth’ heartland culture; and precisely because of that they are here sharing these forums with us. Otherwise how many from the ‘teth’ culture can make it to these kind of forums at this age? So they are a unique blend. Naturally, many of them must be lacking somewhere. When they want to make up this by trying to associate themselves with us we should encourage them. Unfortunately some of them may even not understand the circumstantial meaning of some phrases used by us.

So I would make an earnest request to all members to kindly care for these tender hearts! We have an obligation towards them if we wish that this rich literary culture of ours , which somehow survives even without any script for Haryanavi, passes to the coming generations. No jokes! A serious question, please. Administrators or any one else for that matter can not define such intricacies for us to follow. It is only the right kind of accommodating spirit that can work. Any body disagreeing may please let us know as to who is going to care for them if we do not.
well ...a lot had been said already in this thread about the non serious discussions....but wat it reflects...the mental state of us jats...it doesnt mean that younger generation isnt the serious abt important issues even involving our welfare....but wat i feel about this site is that anything that has been shared in here is a treasure ....humour section in special ...jats have been known for their uncanning humour....how can i contribute to our jat community even without getting involved in so called social service...by achieving a personal milestone...which in turn will motivate other fellow jats..that they can also achieve this being of the same background...this is indeed a great thing in itself...there are so many jats people i know who are not member of jatland....so whosoever is a member of this site is infact contributing in a sense that they do feel abt the community and get to read about jatwelfare even if it is not that much..this leaves a consicousness in our mind abt this thing which in future can grow...becoz these urban jats are not that concerned abt jatness.....as for me personally every time i get to know abt ne member who has done something special in ne field i do feel energised.........and our elder and intellactual members sud not be discourged ...they sud continue though no visible effects havnt been noticed....there is problem with non jat people they take jats otherwise....illiterate, rude, involved in fights and things like becoz they dunn know abt our qualities of being straightforwardness, true and hardworker, humourous...there are many educated jats who also feel this way...

so everbody here is in anyway contributing...more or less

devdahiya
March 26th, 2006, 03:41 PM
well ...a lot had been said already in this thread about the non serious discussions....but wat it reflects...the mental state of us jats...it doesnt mean that younger generation isnt the serious abt important issues even involving our welfare....but wat i feel about this site is that anything that has been shared in here is a treasure ....humour section in special ...jats have been known for their uncanning humour....how can i contribute to our jat community even without getting involved in so called social service...by achieving a personal milestone...which in turn will motivate other fellow jats..that they can also achieve this being of the same background...this is indeed a great thing in itself...there are so many jats people i know who are not member of jatland....so whosoever is a member of this site is infact contributing in a sense that they do feel abt the community and get to read about jatwelfare even if it is not that much..this leaves a consicousness in our mind abt this thing which in future can grow...becoz these urban jats are not that concerned abt jatness.....as for me personally every time i get to know abt ne member who has done something special in ne field i do feel energised.........and our elder and intellactual members sud not be discourged ...they sud continue though no visible effects havnt been noticed....there is problem with non jat people they take jats otherwise....illiterate, rude, involved in fights and things like becoz they dunn know abt our qualities of being straightforwardness, true and hardworker, humourous...there are many educated jats who also feel this way...

so everbody here is in anyway contributing...more or less

True.......in every sense of things. May be serious matters don't appeal to the majority.....anyways all the best to all jat bhais and sisters.Bang on regardless. Sound inputs these by Virender bhai.

sjakhars
March 27th, 2006, 06:10 AM
First of all I want to thank you all for your support and attention to this thread. I knew that if I start the post I will get good support.

Respected Hooda sir,
I am nor elder neither experinced and do not have authority to say something personal or particular but at the same time I think its my duty to draw attention towards the things that are being ignored. Its my humble request to see the changes Jatland has got in last one year. Although I am not a good initiater but I follow up good discussions and if I feel that I can put my thoughts there, I always do that.
Question here is not why we are too much active in humor or time pass or mauj-masti. Humor is the essence of our culture but at the same time we do need to think about the community, the culture and the problems, our community is facing in present.This is a transitional phase for our community.We are coming out of villages and getting on to the world so the experienced people here on Jatland can provide some good suggestions and guide younger generations like me and others.
What provoked me to start this thred is declining number of this kind of posts.
And again I would like to say that members are afraid to post their thought and ideas. I got some PM after starting this thread that I have a valid point here.
What I can do here is to revive the old threads and bring them back in discussion, so the new members could know that here we do have serious discussions and we do think about the community upliftment.

Again I want to say that this post is not in anyone's offence.

Regards.

This is good Jakhar ji that you have put forward these thought of yours and there is nothing like that ki .. "I know many stones wiil be coming towards me but still I would say what I want to say". We all are bros and linked to each other and rather respect each other ...even in those replies of theirs i can see that they are doing so just for fun and not for hurting somebody ...haan you are elders and guide us better which way we can improve these ...

virenderkhokhar
March 27th, 2006, 01:54 PM
First of all I want to thank you all for your support and attention to this thread. I knew that if I start the post I will get good support.

Respected Hooda sir,
I am nor elder neither experinced and do not have authority to say something personal or particular but at the same time I think its my duty to draw attention towards the things that are being ignored. Its my humble request to see the changes Jatland has got in last one year. Although I am not a good initiater but I follow up good discussions and if I feel that I can put my thoughts there, I always do that.
Question here is not why we are too much active in humor or time pass or mauj-masti. Humor is the essence of our culture but at the same time we do need to think about the community, the culture and the problems, our community is facing in present.This is a transitional phase for our community.We are coming out of villages and getting on to the world so the experienced people here on Jatland can provide some good suggestions and guide younger generations like me and others.
What provoked me to start this thred is declining number of this kind of posts.
And again I would like to say that members are afraid to post their thought and ideas. I got some PM after starting this thread that I have a valid point here.
What I can do here is to revive the old threads and bring them back in discussion, so the new members could know that here we do have serious discussions and we do think about the community upliftment.

Again I want to say that this post is not in anyone's offence.

Regards.
well...i request those who sent mr. jakhar PMs secretly to come out openly and vent out everything they feel abt anything ...i dunn know why they are feeling suppressed as evrybody is welcome here...only way they can make things change wat they feel is right is by involving themselves.......chup chaap or chupe rahne se kaam nahin chelga

gaganjat
March 27th, 2006, 05:53 PM
Majak to hona hi chayiea. Lekin jada bakwas, aadmi ko bor hi karti hai. Too much non-sense should be avoided.

mukeshkumar007
March 28th, 2006, 05:32 PM
Majak to hona hi chayiea. Lekin jada bakwas, aadmi ko bor hi karti hai. Too much non-sense should be avoided.

sehi keh rehe ho bhai....

ratheetheraist
March 28th, 2006, 07:50 PM

congratulations jakhar saab.....for the supprt u got..........

rekharathee
March 28th, 2006, 08:36 PM
well said hoodaji,

its personal choice, if somebody doesnt like humour post, why he read that? why he comments on that? and then try to show that he is very intellectual. this is really hippocracy.

and if sombody do not have enough ettiquettes to handle the humour, plz dont visit humour section, there is no compulsion to visit there

since last week this matter has been a subject of "debate" for no decent reason.

sjakhars
March 28th, 2006, 09:20 PM
Vikas sir,
Mera koi chunav ladne ka irada nahi hai.
I wrote these lines in sense that some respected members also feel same what I felt. If u feel I hurt you or anybody else than I am really sorry.That can be interpreted by your comment.
I had no intention to comment personally on anybody initiating this thread.
I also like humor but at the same time when I felt that other issues are being ignored than I put my feeling here.

Regards.

congratulations jakhar saab.....for the supprt u got..........

chhillar
March 31st, 2006, 06:04 AM
I agree with most of the above said but just jumping on the opportunity to preach alone is not going land this site anywhere better.

My major concern on the site is not humor or kilki, I think that still ok (of course in limits) but what about hate threads against other religions, communities, regions, casts etc.

I never see the senior sounding (at least on this site) members or the moderators/facilitators coming forward to deter that.

Let me give you an example...
We have this Spring Jat Party in Edmonton coming up on 1st Apr, 2006 and some of the members wanted to bring their close/family friends to the party but we thought of not doing that because who know somebody starts a HATE thread there too.

Like it is said before I don't mean to target anybody here...

chhillar
April 2nd, 2006, 10:57 PM
How come nobody is commenting here???Is it cus hate threads are good to have and it's just me being odd man out?

devdahiya
April 2nd, 2006, 11:20 PM
How come nobody is commenting here???Is it cus hate threads are good to have and it's just me being odd man out?

No Mr chhillar, hate threads are the poison enough to tarnish the image of Humanity....Who says people don't speak up? Kindly read things with an objective mind.......You may have to re-think on your utterances once you do that...Thanks and all the best!

chhillar
April 3rd, 2006, 12:02 AM
No Mr chhillar, hate threads are the poison enough to tarnish the image of Humanity....Who says people don't speak up? Kindly read things with an objective mind.......You may have to re-think on your utterances once you do that...Thanks and all the best!

Agreed Dev but it still doesn't stop..may be not enough to deter it.
Probably you mistook my 'UTTRANCES'

devdahiya
April 3rd, 2006, 12:05 AM
Agreed Dev but it still doesn't stop..may be not enough to deter it.
Probably you mistook my 'UTTRANCES'

No question of mistaking your concerns dear......We are up to the job always....but then it is a free world and all kinds of people have their say on this planet. One of those things dear!

chhillar
April 3rd, 2006, 12:10 AM
No question of mistaking your concerns dear......We are up to the job always....but then it is a free world and all kinds of people have their say on this planet. One of those things dear!

well..forget it

deswal
April 3rd, 2006, 07:49 PM
well..forget it

Dear Chhillar Sahab,

Shri Dev Dahiya advised you to kindly go through the threads and then comment. Would you be kind enough to tell us whether you went through either of the two threads on this subject viz ‘This is why I hate Islam’ by Shri Sumit Dahiya and ‘Why I donot hate Islam’ by me.

2. If you did please comment as to why you did not express your views in the threads where the ‘seniour sounding’ members did their best to avoid any embarrassment for you on Ist of April. If not please do it know and comment. “ Forget it “ is not in good taste, my friend! Please go through both the above mentioned threads and share with your Muslim friends, if you wish. I am sure you will not be embarrassed.

3. Best of regards!

chhillar
April 3rd, 2006, 09:49 PM
Dear Chhillar Sahab,

Shri Dev Dahiya advised you to kindly go through the threads and then comment. Would you be kind enough to tell us whether you went through either of the two threads on this subject viz ‘This is why I hate Islam’ by Shri Sumit Dahiya and ‘Why I donot hate Islam’ by me.

2. If you did please comment as to why you did not express your views in the threads where the ‘seniour sounding’ members did their best to avoid any embarrassment for you on Ist of April. If not please do it know and comment. “ Forget it “ is not in good taste, my friend! Please go through both the above mentioned threads and share with your Muslim friends, if you wish. I am sure you will not be embarrassed.

3. Best of regards!
Bhai Deswal Ji,
Forget it was sure not in good taste for me either!!! I think I should have handled it better way. I just assumed that we were not on the same page.
As far as the above said two threads go I know where they are coming from and its not even that I don't agree with you or others on the matter either..... but I still don't want them on 'our' site.
The reason why I did not write there is that it would be a contribution to those threads one way or the other which I did not want. What I am getting from you, probably is should have.

I don't know what this means 'where the ‘seniour sounding’ members did their best to avoid any embarrassment for you on Ist of April' can you elaborate a little more on that...specially what did you do

Last of all don't get fired up...chho mein aye te mein shant ho jaunga ke???
This time it’s all in good will and taste my friend!!!

devdahiya
April 3rd, 2006, 10:03 PM
Bhai Deswal Ji,
Forget it was sure not in good taste for me either!!! I think I should have handled it better way. I just assumed that we were not on the same page.
As far as the above said two threads go I know where they are coming from and its not even that I don't agree with you or others on the matter either..... but I still don't want them on 'our' site.
The reason why I did not write there is that it would be a contribution to those threads one way or the other which I did not want. What I am getting from you, probably is should have.

I don't know what this means 'where the ‘seniour sounding’ members did their best to avoid any embarrassment for you on Ist of April' can you elaborate a little more on that...specially what did you do

Last of all don't get fired up...chho mein aye te mein shant ho jaunga ke???
This time it’s all in good will and taste my friend!!!

Bhai Amit i don't see an issue here at all. We too hate the hate threads...and i have made no bone about it. Your forget is welcom.What Deswal bhai is talking is a Truth and nothing else. Cheers!

chhillar
April 3rd, 2006, 10:29 PM
Bhai Amit i don't see an issue here at all. We too hate the hate threads...and i have made no bone about it. Your forget is welcome.What Deswal bhai is talking is a Truth and nothing else. Cheers!
Didn't mean any offence...OK lets roll...all positive!

deswal
April 3rd, 2006, 11:00 PM
My dear Chhillar Sahab,

I am not one of the ‘senior sounding’ members and also do not think I did any thing material to save you from the said embarrassment.

2. But I strongly feel that if you have gone through the threads carefully and you are really concerned about this ‘hate’ issue you would have appreciated the efforts of those (it is a big list you will find in one of my posts) who took cudgels against a few of our own in order to shape the general opinion that ‘hate for hate’ is not the solution when you chose to remain silent. I wish you had given your opinion there. However, it is personal choice as to how to react. Your explanation that you wanted to ignore the issue sounds quite plausible. Sometimes to ignore is the best response. But if you think that way, why do you raise this now when the matter is over and people have stopped responding to such threads? Also you did not make any comments of Shri Dev Dahiya’s thread questioning utility of this kind of threads. If you do not mind let me tell you that this reminds me of the role of Indian police as shown in Hindi cinema. Please do not take it personally. I hold all members in high esteem.

3. As regards the outcome of those efforts you may try to explore the reasons as to why there is not a single response to another thread with a different title but same spirit. If you are a keen observer I do not need to say anymore nor do I wish to. And bhai Sahab, it is your choice whether to be shant or remain ashant. Neither can I do anything nor do I wish.

With regards,

Deswal

chhillar
April 4th, 2006, 12:28 AM
My dear Chhillar Sahab,

I am not one of the ‘senior sounding’ members and also do not think I did any thing material to save you from the said embarrassment.

2. But I strongly feel that if you have gone through the threads carefully and you are really concerned about this ‘hate’ issue you would have appreciated the efforts of those (it is a big list you will find in one of my posts) who took cudgels against a few of our own in order to shape the general opinion that ‘hate for hate’ is not the solution when you chose to remain silent. I wish you had given your opinion there. However, it is personal choice as to how to react. Your explanation that you wanted to ignore the issue sounds quite plausible. Sometimes to ignore is the best response. But if you think that way, why do you raise this now when the matter is over and people have stopped responding to such threads? Also you did not make any comments of Shri Dev Dahiya’s thread questioning utility of this kind of threads. If you do not mind let me tell you that this reminds me of the role of Indian police as shown in Hindi cinema. Please do not take it personally. I hold all members in high esteem.

3. As regards the outcome of those efforts you may try to explore the reasons as to why there is not a single response to another thread with a different title but same spirit. If you are a keen observer I do not need to say anymore nor do I wish to. And bhai Sahab, it is your choice whether to be shant or remain ashant. Neither can I do anything nor do I wish.

With regards,

Deswal

Mind your business 'choudhary'..OK...leave me alone...please!!!

deswal
April 4th, 2006, 01:07 AM
OK dear! But patience is a very precious thing. You are loosing it so quickly!
I wish you had given some reasoned reply, if you wished to reply at all!
Any way you go your way I go mine!! That is the best I can say!! I have better things to do!

Regards and bye for now!

devdahiya
April 4th, 2006, 07:41 AM
Let us talk about the topic rather than engaging in meaningless arguement.It serves no purpose and is in bad taste.I don't think we express ourselves this way when face to face.It does not show us in good light.Hope we understand this simple thing.If you want to have a last laugh, then there can not be a better way than humility.

chhillar
April 4th, 2006, 08:06 PM
Let us talk about the topic rather than engaging in meaningless arguement.It serves no purpose and is in bad taste.I don't think we express ourselves this way when face to face.It does not show us in good light.Hope we understand this simple thing.If you want to have a last laugh, then there can not be a better way than humility.

Absolutely! Why using that word 'you' so much instead of talking about the issue itself
Thanks for bailing out Dev Saab!

sunitahooda
April 4th, 2006, 08:24 PM
Addey jikraa tai kimme Jatland ya Humor Site ka tha....par rona dhona sa chall gya aade???? Ar fer kehnge ke killki gand sarey kai killki martey handein....arr kuchh sarey kai rontey handey????:mad: arr kai KHASSTEY HANDEY????

keshavdahiya
April 4th, 2006, 08:38 PM
Addey jikraa tai kimme Jatland ya Humor Site ka tha....par rona dhona sa chall gya aade???? Ar fer kehnge ke killki gand sarey kai killki marta handa....arr kuchh sarey kai rontey handey????arr kai KHASSTEY HANDEY????

meri bhi katti BHINN ki BHINN.... jo sunita khawe wahe......:D:D:D:D:D hahahhahahah

pher nyu khawenge ki yeh balak ghanni albaad karen sein...baat nahi samjhtte.......kham kha baat karen sein.......yu ke hon laag rehya se aare:eek: ......swaad leniye bhi ghanne khatthe ho jyan sein paache :rolleyes: .......ke kahun aage mein.......chotta muh baadi baat ho jyagi pher :(
........any way continue the browl.....:p :D

devdahiya
April 4th, 2006, 08:42 PM
meri bhi katti BHINN ki BHINN.... jo sunita khawe wahe......:D:D:D:D:D hahahhahahah

pher nyu khawenge ki yeh balak ghanni albaad karen sein...baat nahi samjhtte.......kham kha baat karen sein.......yu ke hon laag rehya se aare:eek: ......swaad leniye bhi ghanne khatthe ho jyan sein paache :rolleyes: .......ke kahun aage mein.......chotta muh baadi baat ho jyagi pher :(
........any way continue the browl.....:p :D

Bathha gya jelli pett mei sabh kei.............? Ha...ha...ha...ha Tu Matnya ye AADD si la ke jaya karr kassai....Hadde mushkilyan shanti krai sei.....Reh jya ........Khappr bhre binna na suwaad aantta ke..?

ratheetheraist
April 4th, 2006, 09:35 PM
PARR HUM TE KILLKII GANG AALE THEHRE HUM KIT SAMJHAN IN BADDE SAABAN KI BAAT.............humne killkii e marann dyo.........maarun killkii......???????????????

lyooo................ibbke te marnii e padegii......batii bhadak hogi fer inkee............hahahahhahaha..............hahaha hhaha............dekhe na kitte ke sensible arr intellectual types..............hahahahahha............dekh liyaa thara bhi sauda humnee...............khii khii.@saudaa...........killkii ...............pe..............killkii...........: D:D:D:D

chhillar
April 4th, 2006, 09:45 PM
chillar saab...........ye baten aapko shobha nahi detii........deswalji is alws kool and says his heart wt he means......

arr sunyaa hai chillar saab ney ek current affairs main bhi shuru karya saii ekk topic JAAT PAACHE KYUN REH RE SAIN...................bhot chinta jataii udde aapnee ....dhanyawad...........AAPKA EK ANSWER TE ISS BAAT TE MIL JAGA JO AAPNE LIKHAA HAI REPLYY DESWAL JI KO..............theek saii arr aur shayad jarut koni janane kii.....because i think u r least bothered abt tht topic...........

and yes i think we shall come out f tht hypocratic behaviour f ours.......

mhari kilkii band karwaan aae thee kee karan laag ree sain ........BHAI JAKHARR77 SAAB BATAIYOO INNTE TE AACHE HONGE HUMM ...........GHULLAN LAAG JAAO THAM AADE........EK BHALA LE LOO ARR EK JELLUAA............
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
PARR HUM TE KILLKII GANG AALE THEHRE HUM KIT SAMJHAN IN BADDE SAABAN KI BAAT.............humne killkii e marann dyo.........maarun killkii......???????????????

lyooo................ibbke te marnii e padegii......batii bhadak hogi fer inkee............hahahahhahaha..............hahaha hhaha............dekhe na kitte ke sensible arr intellectual types..............hahahahahha............dekh liyaa thara bhi sauda humnee...............khii khii.@saudaa...........killkii ...............pe..............killkii...........: D:D:D:D

I think this is the time for you to stop being a Bhaand!!!

ratheetheraist
April 4th, 2006, 09:48 PM

keshavdahiya
April 4th, 2006, 09:50 PM
relax please...there is no end to this nonsense.........
keep smiling

deepshi
April 4th, 2006, 10:10 PM

vijay
April 4th, 2006, 10:17 PM
Hey, Keshu, Rathi, Deepshika. Calm down !

Bang on regardless. I think we have to do some other businesses too here.

Cheers !!!!

ratheetheraist
April 4th, 2006, 10:20 PM
vijay bhai tanne keh di te le....aapan te chuuuuuuunnnnnn chaaaaaaaaaappppppppppp;);)

chhillar
April 4th, 2006, 10:29 PM
Ok guys time for me to stop wasting my time on this...cool down guys its all my mistake...Rathee: you are right you really have gang here who will support you whatsoever

Now this is all yours. I will give myself a break from this site

vijay
April 4th, 2006, 10:35 PM
Ok guys time for me to stop waisting my time on this...cool down guys its all my mistake...Rathee: you are right you really have gang here who will support you whatsoever

Now this is all yours..I will give myself a break from this site

No, Mr. Amit it's not a gang. The reason behind this is your behaviour with some respected persons here like Dev Dahiya and Deswal Ji. Try to learn how to respect elders nothing else dear.

No offence !!!!!!!

keshavdahiya
April 4th, 2006, 10:40 PM
No, Mr. Amit it's not a gang. The reason behind this is your behaviour with some respected persons here like Dev Dahiya and Deswal Ji. Try to learn how to respect elders nothing else dear.

No offence !!!!!!!

oo VIJAY master ji datt jya tu bhi...dekhya na.....

every body take it easy......there is no such thing called gang...just FUN and ALBAAD and some times its too much and so i appolozise if chillar saab took it other wise...........SORRY this was all for fun

er VIJAY master ji....aap school ke balakan ne kyun samjhao so...yeh saare JHAAOOO sein yeh na manne......aap apni shayrri karo ne.......

relax........no further comments

ratheetheraist
April 4th, 2006, 10:42 PM
chillarr bhai saab kariyoo maaf humney bhi.....chote maan kee........

chhillar
April 4th, 2006, 10:50 PM
Well no hard feelings!!! Move on guys...I can deal with that

fool4love
April 5th, 2006, 01:44 AM
Ok guys time for me to stop wasting my time on this...cool down guys its all my mistake...Rathee: you are right you really have gang here who will support you whatsoever

Now this is all yours. I will give myself a break from this site

amit bhai....rathee ki.. to maskari karan ki aadat see... paar u dil ka mada kon kati bhiii...ik dum.. mast mola chora se..
ar rathee bhai... jaab door door ..canada me koye..bore hove se na... to nu kaha kare... ak mariyo re ruka koye.. amit ne.....:D

poonam
April 5th, 2006, 05:39 AM
ar rathee bhai... jaab door door ..canada me koye..bore hove se na... to nu kaha kare... ak mariyo re ruka koye.. amit ne.....:D

Manne bhi suna tha wo rukka....:D

sunitahooda
April 5th, 2006, 09:52 AM
Addey tai melay bichhadd liya

sunitahooda
April 5th, 2006, 09:55 AM
WoW....what a contradictory statement....addey KHADDEY mai badd kai kahan laag rey....LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! quote=chhillar]Mind your business 'choudhary'..OK...leave me alone...please!!![/quote]

fool4love
April 5th, 2006, 10:27 AM
Manne bhi suna tha wo rukka....:D
california keni.. mu kar ke ee to maryaaa thaa...:D

fool4love
April 5th, 2006, 10:29 AM
WoW....what a contradictory statement....addey KHADDEY mai badd kai kahan laag rey....LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! quote=chhillar]Mind your business 'choudhary'..OK...leave me alone...please!!![/quote]
oo sunita.. eh ki kitta..? ... ib vey dat gaye se.. to aap.. suru ho gayeee....

sunitahooda
April 5th, 2006, 10:40 AM
mainnu ki pata sii mai ithey late aavangi....cab driver di galti sigii janab! hunn ta mainnu ghar tey vi Broadband connection lenna pau....:D :)
oo sunita.. eh ki kitta..? ... ib vey dat gaye se.. to aap.. suru ho gayeee....[/quote]