PDA

View Full Version : Supplements for bodybuilding

dahiyarules
March 25th, 2006, 10:52 AM
Here are some recommended supplements for bodybuilding:

1. Protein. It is the most essential of all supplements. Proteins build muscle. Take 1 gram for every pound in your body. More is even better. So if you weigh 180 pounds, the ideal protein intake should be 180 grams or more for every day.

2. BCAAs( Branched Chain Amino Acids). Most proteing shakes come with it. But you need more of these amino acids to break the protein into muscle. This is essential if you are consuming red meat and other protien rich diets. The BCAAs consist of: Lucine, Isolucine and valine.

3. Creatine is as essential for muscles as watering is for plants. Creatine retains moisture in the muscles. This will help them become bulkier with time. Try to take creatine that give a good supply of Nitric Oxide gas. You may also take Nitric Oxide supplements seperately.

4. Testosterone boosters. You can get them naturally from red meats. Otherwise the other best natural source is Bulgarian Tribulus.

5. Glutamine is another amino acid that helps repair broken muscles after a rigorous workout. Never miss this one.

6. Glucosamine is good for joints.

7. Calcium is good for bones.

8. Mulivitamins are essential for every other bodily function.

9. Fiber is good for a good metabolism. You need to break down what you consume.

Besides all the bottled supplements that I have mentioned above, consme a carb and protein rich diet and work out with discipline. Consume a lot of fresh fruits and vegetable.

Contrary to the the polular belief in our Jatlant, "Desi Ghee" is bad for bodybuilding. It deposits all over the body making you look big but you may not necessarily be strong. So stay away from fats.

You may email me if you want any further information. My pogram just seems to be working fine and I am seeing amazing results.

Hire a personal trainer if you can afford to get one. They are expensive, but they are really worth it.

anilmeel
March 25th, 2006, 11:47 AM
Is there ne special brand of nutritional supplements u wud like to recommend for good health?

Here are some recommended supplements for bodybuilding:

1. Protein. It is the most essential of all supplements. Proteins build muscle. Take 1 gram for every pound in your body. More is even better. So if you weigh 180 pounds, the ideal protein intake should be 180 grams or more for every day.

2. BCAAs( Branched Chain Amino Acids). Most proteing shakes come with it. But you need more of these amino acids to break the protein into muscle. This is essential if you are consuming red meat and other protien rich diets. The BCAAs consist of: Lucine, Isolucine and valine.

3. Creatine is as essential for muscles as watering is for plants. Creatine retains moisture in the muscles. This will help them become bulkier with time. Try to take creatine that give a good supply of Nitric Oxide gas. You may also take Nitric Oxide supplements seperately.

4. Testosterone boosters. You can get them naturally from red meats. Otherwise the other best natural source is Bulgarian Tribulus.

5. Glutamine is another amino acid that helps repair broken muscles after a rigorous workout. Never miss this one.

6. Glucosamine is good for joints.

7. Calcium is good for bones.

8. Mulivitamins are essential for every other bodily function.

9. Fiber is good for a good metabolism. You need to break down what you consume.

Besides all the bottled supplements that I have mentioned above, consme a carb and protein rich diet and work out with discipline. Consume a lot of fresh fruits and vegetable.

Contrary to the the polular belief in our Jatlant, "Desi Ghee" is bad for bodybuilding. It deposits all over the body making you look big but you may not necessarily be strong. So stay away from fats.

You may email me if you want any further information. My pogram just seems to be working fine and I am seeing amazing results.

Hire a personal trainer if you can afford to get one. They are expensive, but they are really worth it.

devdahiya
March 25th, 2006, 05:16 PM
Very Informative post this.Thanks Sumit and keep it up!

dahiyarules
March 25th, 2006, 05:17 PM
I use Optimum Nutrition proteins, BCAAs. They also make Bulgarian Tribulus, even though I use some generic brand. Talking about Bulgarian Tribulus, the recommended dosage is 750mgX6 every day. You take it for 30 days and then stop it for the next 30 days. After that you keep repeating the pattern. But watch out my friend. Tribulus boosts your testosterone levels. In other words it boosts your masculinity. You will be high on heat most of the time. This may not be socially feasible ;) . hehehehe. You got the idea. But if it happens to you reduce your dosage.

As for multivitamins, I take centrum one a day as of now. It was a one year supply that I got. I will use Animal Pack brand next time. Its the best for body building.

Finally, look at bodybuilding.com for more info. They have articles and an online store. The good news is that they deliver international too. Even though the shipping is a rip off, its worth it since I know that you do not have a lot of option when it comes to supplements, in India.

Is there ne special brand of nutritional supplements u wud like to recommend for good health?

vikaskundu
March 25th, 2006, 06:28 PM
multivitamin--- revital is available,,
protein supllement--- whey protein,
naturall sources-- half boiled egg white part,, soya paneer, red meat, lean meat
these are items which are easily avaiable in idian market

sansanwalamit
March 26th, 2006, 05:09 AM
I take Whey Protein (a must for every vegetarian), Centrum Performance (I found it better than Protegra), and B-Complex.

cooljat
March 27th, 2006, 01:54 PM
Whey Protein is gud but u can also try Tofu (Soya panner), milk is always better but if ur non-veg eggs white, chicken & fishes r very gud protien supplement.....sea-food (prawn, crab, lobster) is really gud for health....see the skin & bulit of east asians.

I strictly warn u ppl not to go for food-supplement products although they'll boost ur initial peroformance & mass but later it'll ruin ur health due to their side effects....so stick to natural supplements only!

Rock on
Jit

I take Whey Protein (a must for every vegetarian), Centrum Performance (I found it better than Protegra), and B-Complex.