PDA

View Full Version : Inspiring views for Jats- Let’s do it

vijaybhagashra
March 25th, 2006, 11:46 PM
Dear Jat Friends,
With my first post I would like to share with all my Jat friends a very inspiring book ‘Top 200 Secrets of Successes’(attached). Being an aggressive reader I have been through many books and each book taught me something new. One of the very common topic liked by everyone is about success & happiness. There are many books written on these topics, but the problem is time factor, as it is really difficult for us to finish so many books together. However, in this book the writes has tried to take out the best of all. He (the writer) has mentioned 200 points which are important for everyone to make his/her life happy/successful.

Try spending 10 mins every day and you will be able to finish this book in 4 days. I am sure that with the kind of aggression the Jats have in our blood, such books will always help us to achieve beyond our limits.

Happy reading

Regards,
VJ

vijaybhagashra
March 25th, 2006, 11:55 PM
Sorry, missed to attach the file earlier. In cases any Jat friend is not able to open the attachment, kindly send me a mail at vijaybhagashra@yahoo.co and I’ll email the book to you.

Regards,
VJ

Dear Jat Friends,
With my first post I would like to share with all my Jat friends a very inspiring book ‘Top 200 Secrets of Successes’(attached). Being an aggressive reader I have been through many books and each book taught me something new. One of the very common topic liked by everyone is about success & happiness. There are many books written on these topics, but the problem is time factor, as it is really difficult for us to finish so many books together. However, in this book the writes has tried to take out the best of all. He (the writer) has mentioned 200 points which are important for everyone to make his/her life happy/successful.

Try spending 10 mins every day and you will be able to finish this book in 4 days. I am sure that with the kind of aggression the Jats have in our blood, such books will always help us to achieve beyond our limits.

Happy reading

Regards,
VJ