PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Etiquettes....

sunitahooda
March 27th, 2006, 01:03 PM
HI All,

I hope that its a new topic and not discussed so far, so that i dont torture (bore)you again. We already know about many etiquettes/manners which we keep in mind at home, at office, in public and even in an informal gathering with friends. We are obssessed with a new convinient euipment called MOBILE/CELLPHONE....which nodoubt most of the times is a BLESSING and sometimes is a CURSE....but when it feels like a curse we tend to forget its benefits and feel like throwing it away....My idea is to discuss its bad-manners or points one should keep in mind while giving somebody a call on MOBILE :

1. To keep the time in mind that it should not be at odd hours, like at late night or early morning.

2. A latest trend is to give MISS CALLS....i really dont understand what message a person giving miss calls wants to convery? HE's short of money? His money is more hard-earned money than the receiver's? OR SIMPLY HE WANTS TO TELL THAT HE/SHE IS MISSING THE RECEIVER? Very humorous way to convey though....:)

4. To keep in the person's like/dislike in mind while forwarding funny SMS....:D or even the double-meaning SMSs

sejwaldeepak
March 27th, 2006, 01:36 PM
Su Su Nita Ji,

First tow main aapko bata dun ki ye topic already disscuss ho chuka hai:( So Sorry.

Anyways jab start kar hi diya hai to lets see the reply of the members.Wase aapka 2 point bada hi dilchasp hai.. aksar asa hi hota hai.

By the Way you have to learn counting .... 1. 2. ke bad 3 aata hai 4 nahi.:)

sunitahooda
March 27th, 2006, 01:48 PM
Counting tai LARAN kar rakhi sai bawle par yu 4 mera LUCKY LUMBER sai ....tai baat ka todd nu ak 3 sai ak na yo itna jaruri na sai...jitna ke 4 ka hona...GAGU@ 4...tamme aade bhi GAGu marwa di kodhi....:rolleyes:

By the Way you have to learn counting .... 1. 2. ke bad 3 aata hai 4 nahi.:)[/quote]

sejwaldeepak
March 27th, 2006, 02:40 PM
to yo baT sei.. wase 4 te mera bhi lucky no. sei.. i born on 4th jan.:D

manu14
March 27th, 2006, 08:39 PM
HI All,

I hope that its a new topic and not discussed so far, so that i dont torture (bore)you again. We already know about many etiquettes/manners which we keep in mind at home, at office, in public and even in an informal gathering with friends. We are obssessed with a new convinient euipment called MOBILE/CELLPHONE....which nodoubt most of the times is a BLESSING and sometimes is a CURSE....but when it feels like a curse we tend to forget its benefits and feel like throwing it away....My idea is to discuss its bad-manners or points one should keep in mind while giving somebody a call on MOBILE :

1. To keep the time in mind that it should not be at odd hours, like at late night or early morning.

2. A latest trend is to give MISS CALLS....i really dont understand what message a person giving miss calls wants to convery? HE's short of money? His money is more hard-earned money than the receiver's? OR SIMPLY HE WANTS TO TELL THAT HE/SHE IS MISSING THE RECEIVER? Very humorous way to convey though....:)

4. To keep in the person's like/dislike in mind while forwarding funny SMS....:D or even the double-meaning SMSs

nice new thread sunnitta ji
i wont get into controversy of ginnti aawe he ek kona aati
regarding second point ,,,but the other side of coin if sombody do not have money or for that matter balance in the cell then he/she cannot tell him/her that he/she is missing him/her ????????

dont be so rude to ur loved ones wee bechcharre ghut ghut ke maar jaange they need some outlet of emotions

every one of us gets such missed calls of friends dont take their goodwill in wrong way after all money is not everything

atleast when i get a call i feel & think that somebody is there in this world whos missing me & i certainly give him/her a call

kaade kaal ne maane missed call deni paad ja te pher kiit janga

jaata kimme etiquette na chalate nue challan do

anyways m sorry
just joking nice collection of etiquettes

but here i want to say this excessive use of cell phone now a days is resulting in alot of new health problems
depression , heart prob.(controversial) , dependence etc.
so try doing (what i do personally) try taking a frequent break in mobile use its difficult but can practise when u on chutti or when no urgent call is expected from the office etc.

sunitahooda
March 28th, 2006, 01:20 PM
I dont want to upset anybody who is related to me anyways, but excess of everything is bad so excess of MISS CALLS is also bad, those people are different who give miss calls due to less-balance in sim account and we know them but just to vent out emotions???? giving miss calls is not advisable....aur miss call itna badhiya tarika nahi hai ye baatane ka ki HUMEY MISS KIYA JA RAHA HAI....:) miss calls once in a while is just fine but when the caller always say ke balance kum hai....call back karo....to pissey pedd pai to lagte na....phir to call karne se acha hai ki MISS hi karo aur khush raho....

but the other side of coin if sombody do not have money or for that matter balance in the cell then he/she cannot tell him/her that he/she is missing him/her ????????

dont be so rude to ur loved ones wee bechcharre ghut ghut ke maar jaange they need some outlet of emotions

every one of us gets such missed calls of friends dont take their goodwill in wrong way after all money is not everything

rekharathee
March 28th, 2006, 02:57 PM
torture(bore)>>>?
sunita, yo word likhan ki jarrot kyante maanni tanne

ye te nue jallyan karren, innpe hannste khellte na dekhye jaate

lagi reh nue,

. A latest trend is to give MISS CALLS....i really dont understand what message a person giving miss calls wants to convery? HE's short of money? His money is more hard-earned money than the receiver's? OR SIMPLY HE WANTS TO TELL THAT HE/SHE IS MISSING THE RECEIVER? Very humorous way to convey though

kati sahi kahi sunita, miss call@money saver@yava

manu14
March 28th, 2006, 06:32 PM
....to pissey pedd pai to lagte na....

sunnniitta ji

hahahahahaha ji ye pissey aar laut ye kadde si paidda ho hai ....
kattti kasutte kasutte naaam dhooondh laaooo ho

sahi hai haaa eeeb maane berra hai,,,,,,, nu mannna kahiyo ek thaaaarre jisse samajh jaange baade booodhhee ke kayahhh karte

me samajh gya laaage raaahhhoooo ha ha ha ha
great

no wonder deepshikha wrote that thread hi gals( what kind of guy is rt)
all u girls here deserves the special ones only