PDA

View Full Version : Ch. Bansi Lal passes away - our Tributes

dndeswal
March 29th, 2006, 01:32 AM

The news of demise of Ch. Bansi Lal has just been released in a few newspapers. He expired in New Delhi on Tuesday, 28 March 2006 at around 11.00 p.m. (Indian Standard Time). Our tributes to the deceased leader, one of the architects of Haryana !

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1661407,000900010006.htm (http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1661407,000900010006.htm)

http://us.jagran.com/newssite/details.asp?storyid=2244320&editionid=0 (http://us.jagran.com/newssite/details.asp?storyid=2244320&editionid=0)

rkumar
March 29th, 2006, 01:39 AM
He was a great man and did so much for the development of Haryana. May God bless his Soul... My heartfelt condolence to his family.

Rajendra

keshavdahiya
March 29th, 2006, 01:40 AM
very true sir......
Ch bansi lal jaisa strict admin. milna mushkil hai.....khech ke le liya tha haryana saaara

may god bless his soul in peace.......:(
amen

vinodks
March 29th, 2006, 02:23 AM
He was a great leader. May God bless his soul.

-vinod

downtoearth
March 29th, 2006, 02:28 AM
Bhagwaan ,ch. saab ki aatma ko shaanti pradaan karein

chhillar
March 29th, 2006, 02:45 AM
very true sir......
Ch bansi lal jaisa strict admin. milna mushkil hai.....khech ke le liya tha haryana saaara

may god bless his soul in peace.......:(
amen

Well most of it is true but don't forget the prohibition times while he was CM during 1996-1999 (if I am not wrong), a whole young generation of haryana specially jats were caught in liquor trafficking and now they are eventually in active crimes in Haryana, Delhi and aroundAnd not to forget emergency scandal

Oh well…god bless his soul…galatiyaan to sab se hi hoti hein

madhvi
March 29th, 2006, 03:17 AM
Well most of it is true but don't forget the prohibition times while he was CM during 1996-1999 (if I am not wrong), a whole young generation of haryana specially jats were caught in liquor trafficking and now they are eventually in active crimes in Haryana, Delhi and around

we should always remember the good work. And I think he was the only CM of Haryana who realy worked very hard to in his early years as CM, HAR KSHETRA MAI TARAKKI. PANI KI TANGEE HARYANA MAI KAM KARNE WALA SABSE PAHELA VYAKTI WAHI THA. BHAGWAN UNKI AATMA KO SHANTI DE.ALL MOST ON SAME DATE HIS SON CH SURENDERSINGH DIED IN HELICOPTER CRASH.

keshavdahiya
March 29th, 2006, 03:20 AM
Well most of it is true but don't forget the prohibition times while he was CM during 1996-1999 (if I am not wrong), a whole young generation of haryana specially jats were caught in liquor trafficking and now they are eventually in active crimes in Haryana, Delhi and around

Dera Chillar saab,
you mite be rite and i mite be rong but what we are discussing here is about Ch bansi lal's demise and not any other issue i think you can start another thread for all the such issues later. I m preety sure you wud find many people here for the debate........SO let his soul be in peace.......

cheers

deswal
March 29th, 2006, 03:58 AM
A Man Of Action Indeed!! I Strongly Feel That I Would Not Have Been Whatever I Am Today Had He Not Been The Cm Of Haryana Once Upon A Time!!!

May The Great Soul Rest In Peace!!!

sjakhars
March 29th, 2006, 04:03 AM
Ishwar unki atma ko shanti pradan kare.

chhillar
March 29th, 2006, 04:05 AM
Dera Chillar saab,
you mite be rite and i mite be rong but what we are discussing here is about Ch bansi lal's demise and not any other issue i think you can start another thread for all the such issues later. I m preety sure you wud find many people here for the debate........SO let his soul be in peace.......

cheers

Well...I'll buy that and just leave it like that...

spdeshwal
March 29th, 2006, 04:41 AM
The name Bansilal stands for development, for action, for administration. He may be blamed for prohibition but he was honest is his intentions to bring the legislation.

A grat administrator with unique style. I still remember his visits to Naval bases and ships as defence minister. While sailing on INS Vikrant, the CO asked him," sir kya loge". Narial ka paani, was his reply. In middle of the sea, narial(coconut) paani. we may think, he was crazy. Not at all, he was a shrewd man. he wanted to see the operational capability of the flying team on board INS vikrant. A plane flew to Goa and landed back within hours.

After he arrived in Goa, he was to start his visit from one of the training bases. at the last moment he told the Flag officer Goa area that he wanted to visit the Naval Hospital INS jeevanti that day and the training establishment the next day. He wanted to sea the hospital without last minute's LIPA PAUTI.

Chhillar bhai after all he was a human being and had some shortcomings as well but he will always be remembered as the architect of modren Haryana.

May his great soul rest in peace!

Sateypal

madhvi
March 29th, 2006, 04:45 AM
The name Bansilal stands for development, for action, for administration. He may be blamed for prohibition but he was honest is his intentions to bring the legislation.

A grat administrator with unique style. I still remember his visits to Naval bases and ships as defence minister. While sailing on INS Vikrant, the CO asked him," sir kya loge". Narial ka paani, was his reply. In middle of the sea, narial(coconut) paani. we may think, he was crazy. Not at all, he was a shrewd man. he wanted to see the operational capability of the flying team on board INS vikrant. A plane flew to Goa and landed back within hours.

After he arrived in Goa, he was to start his visit from one of the training bases. at the last moment he told the Flag officer Goa area that he wanted to visit the Naval Hospital INS jeevanti that day and the training establishment the next day. He wanted to sea the hospital without last minute's LIPA PAUTI.

Chhillar bhai after all he was a human being and had some shortcomings as well but he will always be remembered as the architect of modren Haryana.

May his great soul rest in peace!

Sateypal
Very well said Deshwal Saheb!

devdahiya
March 29th, 2006, 07:50 AM
We will be ungrateful and mean if we don't call him a Great Jat leader and a performer.He was able administrator and a mover of things. I have a very high regards and respect for Bansi Lal ji.May God give peace to his soul under high hevens.

sunitahooda
March 29th, 2006, 09:23 AM
Definitely he was a good leader who earned name fame and most importantly Respect by doing what he did....May his soul rest in peace!

We will be ungrateful and mean if we don't call him a Great Jat leader and a performer.He was able administrator and a mover of things. I have a very high regards and respect for Bansi Lal ji.May God give peace to his soul under high hevens.

sejwaldeepak
March 29th, 2006, 09:35 AM
He is a Great Leader, I was really impressed when he banned ""Daru"" in Haryana during his last session.

May God give peace his soul.

jagmohan
March 29th, 2006, 10:18 AM
I was indeed pained to hear about the demise of Ch Bansi Lal late last night. I have grown up seeing his photograph in my house. I had the opportunity of meeting him a number of times when I was in school, just tagging along with my father.

He was a great leader, undoubtedly.

While visiting the Submarine Bay during his visit to Mumbai as Defence MInister he asked the Admiral pointing at Submaries "Ye ke Jhotte se baandh rakhye sein". He had a great sense of humor.

A great journey has come to an end and I am sure his soul would rest in peace. He is now in good company of other great JAT Leaders.

nd-chora
March 29th, 2006, 10:34 AM
May god bless peace in heaven for this great man's soul .

positivelook
March 29th, 2006, 10:49 AM
Bhagwan Aapki Aatma ko Shaanti De!

Abhimanyu Phougat

captmanjeet
March 29th, 2006, 11:18 AM
May god rest his soul in peace.He was indeed a true jat who was strong in administration and chracter.he was founder of our school which was present to the rural haryana and i think was one of the best gifts he gave to the rural peaple of haryana.

crsnadar
March 29th, 2006, 12:31 PM
His Name will carry to our upcoming generations for a long long time.
People passes away but NAME NEVER.
SADAR NAMAN to AADARNIYA SH BANSILALL JI.

rahulkharb
March 29th, 2006, 12:47 PM
Bhagwan inki aatma ko shanti day. Gr8 lose for haryanvi ppl

radhikachhillar
March 29th, 2006, 12:56 PM
A legend has left us,His lagecy will stay.God bless his soul.

itsnavin
March 29th, 2006, 01:05 PM
Sad news...
He contributed a lot towards development in Haryana...Ekta express which runs from Bhiwani to Panipat is one of them...
Although he wasn't much successful during his last CM tenure but he was a good administrator.

May his soul rest in peace!

raj2rif
March 29th, 2006, 05:36 PM
Even though I had never met him, but I have had a very good opinion about him. During his first innings as the CM of Haryana, he proved that development programs can be implemented with meagre resources if intention is honest and faith in oneself supreem. Ch. Bansilal represented that. With Ch. Charan Singh and Ch. Devilal being in politics at the same time, I feel probably he did not get the recogniztion with in the community that he deserved.

I feel he was the best CM of state of Haryana till date. His Second tenure as a CM however was a different story, and that may probably be because of the type of majority of his party in assembly.

In Ch. Bansilal the nation has lost a great administrator. We pray to God Almighty to strength to the State of Haryana and his family to bear this irrepairable loss. May the departed soul rest in peace.

virmaramjyani
March 29th, 2006, 07:13 PM
adhunik haryana choudhary bansilal ki hi den hai..unke jaisE neta kam hi paida hote hain..
BANSILAL AMAR RAHE.......

ratheetheraist
March 29th, 2006, 07:30 PM
he was surely a strict man in respect of the wt he thought....and implemented........he really had vision of developing haryan into a grt place to live in ..............

this is simply an end of ideology.................may his soul find laps of god........

pardeephooda
March 29th, 2006, 10:02 PM
Big loss for haryana. We have lost a daring man with great abilities and potential.

Bhagwaan unki aatma ko shaanti de.

nirajsihag
March 30th, 2006, 10:18 AM
A great Leader Who brought haryana on national map.

Ch. BansiLal Amar rahe.

Ch. BansiLal May be no more but nobody can remove chaudhary shaab from the hearts of his people.

pankajlathar
March 30th, 2006, 12:49 PM
Ch. Bansilal Amar Rahein

Ch. Bansilal Jee," Real Architect of the Modern Haryana"had political legitimacy because He just went to Mrs.Gandhi and received as a serious voice. I know that it was politically droit to achieve that. And He gathered people of like mind. We take this opportunity to convey our heartfelt condolences to all those who are dear and near to him and hope that the light he has kindled will further illuminate and guide us.

He has been an Example in the struggle for survival in the present Haryana where the lack of justice, the lack of equity and solidarity, and the lack of love for our Haryanavis and for life itself, increases everyday.

I pray to our Lord to give Late Ch. Bansilal jee the Peace that he so much deserved.

Yours, with my sadness but also with hope that Ch. Bansilal's work of a No. 1 Haryana in all spheres of life will continue in the years to come under the dynamic leadership of Ch. Bhupinder Singh Hooda.

Pankaj Lathar

pankajlathar
March 30th, 2006, 12:50 PM

The news of demise of Ch. Bansi Lal has just been released in a few newspapers. He expired in New Delhi on Tuesday, 28 March 2006 at around 11.00 p.m. (Indian Standard Time). Our tributes to the deceased leader, one of the architects of Haryana !

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1661407,000900010006.htm (http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1661407,000900010006.htm)

http://us.jagran.com/newssite/details.asp?storyid=2244320&editionid=0 (http://us.jagran.com/newssite/details.asp?storyid=2244320&editionid=0)

Ch. Bansilal Amar Rahein

Ch. Bansilal Jee," Real Architect of the Modern Haryana"had political legitimacy because He just went to Mrs.Gandhi and received as a serious voice. I know that it was politically droit to achieve that. And He gathered people of like mind. We take this opportunity to convey our heartfelt condolences to all those who are dear and near to him and hope that the light he has kindled will further illuminate and guide us.

He has been an Example in the struggle for survival in the present Haryana where the lack of justice, the lack of equity and solidarity, and the lack of love for our Haryanavis and for life itself, increases everyday.

I pray to our Lord to give Late Ch. Bansilal jee the Peace that he so much deserved.

Yours, with my sadness but also with hope that Ch. Bansilal's work of a No. 1 Haryana in all spheres of life will continue in the years to come under the dynamic leadership of Ch. Bhupinder Singh Hooda.

Pankaj Lathar

pankajlathar
March 30th, 2006, 12:55 PM
Ch. Bansilal Amar Rahein

Pankaj Lathar

scsheorayan
March 30th, 2006, 01:04 PM
Ch Bansilal is a shining example of Jat leadership and what they can achieve. It was unfortunate that Haryana could not take full advantage of this dynamo. Another leader of his caliber may take a long time to materialise on the scene. He did so much for Haryana and how did Haryana repay him that is a real question. May God rest his soul in peace.

anilsangwan
March 30th, 2006, 02:36 PM
Great loss to Haryana and to our community especially. May his soul rest in peace!!!

aloksangwan
March 30th, 2006, 11:21 PM
The death of Ch.Bansi Lal is not only a set back to the people of his Home District, Bhiwani but to the whole haryana. The man who become chief minister of a newly originated state in 1968 and ruled it for maximum so far as a chief minister, who become Defence Minister than Railway Minister in Central Government, stayed close to Smt. Indira Gandhi and enjoyed reputation of a strict administrator, surely his death is unfortunate. As we all know every man has his strengths and weaknesses but his contribution to state of haryana is commendable. he not only brought electricity to rural haryana but also did great job to improve infrastructure of rural haryana. He surely deserves space in the history of haryana and only the time will tell who can surpass his stature of a tough politician known for his command on administration.
Very few people know he had a taste for watches and Pens and he had a collection of them.
The young politicians must take some lesson from his life and they can do some good for the people of Haryana.
May God give peace to his soul.

dndeswal
March 31st, 2006, 01:43 AM
Very few of us know that there is a special page dedicated to late Ch. Bansi Lal on this site. For viewing the page, please Click here (http://www.jatland.com/home/Chaudhary_Bansi_Lal).

sindhu
March 31st, 2006, 08:01 AM
Very True, A true Developer of Haryana. The development of Haryana during him in power is unbeatable. He came to Power at a time when we needed him, right after separation from Punjab. The development of Haryana is evident from the fact that at the time of birth of Haryana, the total electricity comsumption in the state was less than the comsumption of electricity in the Amritsar District alone.

He was true developer and a real son of Haryana land.

Sindhu