PDA

View Full Version : Agar Samajh Mei Aa Jaye ?

devdahiya
March 30th, 2006, 08:31 AM
We take birth not by choice but by design[of God] and have no choice in choosing our parents and this happens to be the biggest accident in our lives.But once we take birth,choice is with us whether to crib about it or to make the best of it.I would like to pen down my thoughts as found out by me...which can make the life worth living and satisfying expirience irrespective of what we do and what we become in life:

1] Take pride in being born as a human being
2]Respect and worship your parents always....never hurt them even if you feel they are wrong...be polite and kind to them.
3] Always try to cement the family bond...never be a party to develop chinks...........sacrifice,take pains but from your side feel for each member of your family without even thinking about their negative/positive contribution.
4] Shun Hatred....never allow this word to come near you at any cost.
5] Spread love and positivity in the environment by your words and deeds.
6] Feel the pains of other fellow beings and even animals.
7] Never have an attitude....Why should i bother...your botheration can heel some soul or can make a great difference at times.
8] Have a motto...' WORK IS WORSHIP'
9] Have absolute faith in God and Humanity.....surrender to God.
10] Avoid criticism and learn to appreciate as every human being has a positive side too...in other words see the cup half filled rather that half empty.
11] Count your blessing...and you will find that God never does partiality...you have more than your share always.
12] Believe in giving rather in accepting.

TIME TESTES WAYS TO HAPPINESS THESE.

sunitahooda
March 30th, 2006, 10:44 AM
Kaka Ji nice thoughts.....got most of them except the 3rd one...Sacrifice- but how long for? I wont write on this much as it'll be baised then....Thank you so much for these nice teachings.

nd-chora
March 30th, 2006, 10:51 AM
ristedaar very fine thouthts , and very useful if any body can able to follow. i always expect something like this from u time to time........really good collection of thouthts.

positivelook
March 30th, 2006, 11:14 AM
Well composed Dev Sir. I will try to follow these things in my life but one thing i wanna ask here is Abt " Sacrifice " Aakhir kab tak kare Sacrifice.

Abhimanyu Phougat

jagmohan
March 30th, 2006, 12:42 PM
Dear All,

Very well compiled Dev.

Also remember: NO GOOD DEED WILL GO UNPUNISHED.

Jitnee bhalai karoge, utna hee duniya dukh de gee. Apney phaltu dukh deingey. Kalyug mein yahee hotaa hai. But keep doing good.

Regards,

JS Malik

devdahiya
March 30th, 2006, 01:35 PM
Well composed Dev Sir. I will try to follow these things in my life but one thing i wanna ask here is Abt " Sacrifice " Aakhir kab tak kare Sacrifice.

Abhimanyu Phougat

Abhimanyu bhai......AAKHARRI SAANSS TAKK.

devdahiya
March 30th, 2006, 04:45 PM
Dear All,

Very well compiled Dev.

Also remember: NO GOOD DEED WILL GO UNPUNISHED.

Jitnee bhalai karoge, utna hee duniya dukh de gee. Apney phaltu dukh deingey. Kalyug mein yahee hotaa hai. But keep doing good.

Regards,

JS Malik

BILKOOL DURUST BAAT. ....What Jaggu sir meant was.....NO GOOD DEED WILL GO UNREWARDED? I hope i am right Jaggu sir?

deswal
March 30th, 2006, 05:27 PM
BILKOOL DURUST BAAT. ....What Jaggu sir meant was.....NO GOOD DEED WILL GO UNREWARDED? I hope i am right Jaggu sir?

I find both of you are right in your own respects. Col Malik is adding to what you have said.

The contents and timing- both, of your thread are nice!