PDA

View Full Version : another attack on us by media

vikramlal
April 7th, 2006, 02:11 AM
Did anyone see this ?

aritcle.?http://www.deccanherald.com/deccanherald/mar132005/sh1.asp

sansanwalamit
April 7th, 2006, 02:21 AM
Well unless Jats clean up their act such things will keep happening to embarrass those educated Jats who have access to such information.

rathee369
April 7th, 2006, 02:49 AM
Well unless Jats clean up their act such things will keep happening to embarrass those educated Jats who have access to such information.

I don't find this article embarassing , let me ask Mr. Kaushik if his sister is married in the same bloodline or in SC family . In real jat life you do not marry somebody whose GOTRA you have in your own village , ghawand and you have to spare Dadi's & Mother's gotra, that's how we have kept our genes healthier than others ( simple & scientific).

respond to NARENRDA KAUSHIK Deccan Herald here
http://67.18.142.206/deccanherald/dhcomments/comments.asp?storyid=64357&categ=Sunday%20Herald&hline=When%20Man%20proposes,%20Sarpanch%20disposes

rathee369
April 7th, 2006, 02:57 AM
You might disagree with me but I would like to appeal to every jatland member to post an honest response to KAUSHIK's article so they know that atleast JATS are not ignoring if a "problem" exist.

vinodks
April 7th, 2006, 03:51 AM
Well, facts are true... I think panchayats have to learn to be little moderate on this... no marriage in same gotra is fine, it is practiced in other places too... but no marriage between Rathee and Dahiya for example, and other such restrictions put us in negative light... killing a couple based on such offences is totally unacceptable... but issue is being exaggerated and generalized in article... tell me how many aiyyer/ayyenger marry out of caste... Author wanted to say something on it and he found right excuse to do so and publishers like publishing such stuff so its there...
I heard sangwan-punia gotra marriage controversy in Bhiwani... I mentally argue back to patriarchial members of panchayats but in reality I can't argue back to elders, who are otherwise nice people... you stumble on blocks, its inherent in the system, inertia opposes unpleasant change...

-vinod

crsnadar
April 7th, 2006, 09:34 PM
This is not happening only with JAT community.
Mr. Kaushik seems to be confined to JATLAND of India.
It is happening in almost all communties & regions of India.
So, why only JAT being blamed to kill their spouse on being the victim of intercaste marriages.

However I individually believe Intercaste Marriage can be successful only if the two families are of high status, educated enough & having good economical strength.
But for normal middle class or rural families it is still a crime.