i have completed mca and now want to do testing course ,
what are its career
int best institutes name and addresses in ncr,
if any body know please help me
with regards

:confused: pankaj malik

satyakarwasra
April 7th, 2006, 12:27 PM
Spending many thousands to Academic trainees specially in Testing is waste i feel..Some institutes in NCR provide short term courses and have team of People from industry .So better to look for institutes like that..
One more thing... look for new technologies like silk testing/Automated testing,regression testing etc.There is lot of scope in these new fields for professional career growth.Companies like Wipro,HCL,Birlasoft and TCS specialize in offering testing services for banks, insurance companies and other financial service institutions worldwide.

sandeepsomu
April 9th, 2006, 01:20 AM
Well Pankaj first step to get into this field is to get some training from some institutes in Delhi. I have done from WebTec but that’s really expensive, i can suggest you to take from SQC which is quite reasonable and better recognized institute. Apart from taking classes you have to explore testing by urself from my part I can send you some documents but bear one thing in your mind it wont be easy. Prepare yourself and start surfing some testing forums like qaforums.
Let me know if I can help you
Stay Positive