PDA

View Full Version : injustice to DEEPSHIKA

downtoearth
April 10th, 2006, 11:17 PM
""vBulletin Message
You have been banned for the following reason:
Suspect user...
Date the ban will be lifted: Never""............................:mad:

dear sarpaanchoon,,,,,,,,,yu key karr diya????:eek: ,,,,,,,,,ya DEEPSHIKA kyu ban kar di ???
tell me one thing..........how is she so suspicious ??? r ur actions justified ???? i m sure there is probably sm misunderstanding..............:cool: she is an old member ,,,,,,,nd being a female member,,,,her contribution to our site is magnificent..........

barring an old member`s access to the site,,,, without any solid justifications,,,,,,will not b accepted,,,, :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ..........................

WE WANT HER BACK.................:mad: :mad: otherwise ban our membership also........:mad: so ponder upon it and let every memeber have the good news ......!!!!!!!!!!................................

virenderkhokhar
April 10th, 2006, 11:35 PM
""vBulletin Message
Suspect user...

dear sarpaanchoon,,,,,,,,,yu key karr diya????:eek: ,,,,,,,,,ya DEEPSHIKA kyu ban kar di ???
tell me one thing..........how is she so suspicious ??? r ur actions justified ???? i m sure there is probably sm misunderstanding..............:cool: she is an old member ,,,,,,,nd being a female member,,,,her contribution to our site is magnificent..........

barring an old member`s access to the site,,,, without any solid justifications,,,,,,will not b accepted,,,, :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ..........................

WE WANT HER BACK.................:mad: :mad: otherwise ban our membership also........:mad: so ponder upon it and let every memeber have the good news ......!!!!!!!!!!................................

wat is this fuss is all about...please make it clear......wat happened that u need to muster support for this lady.....let everybody know abt it clearly.....

instead write "ban my membership"........

fool4love
April 10th, 2006, 11:40 PM
wat is this fuss is all about...please make it clear......wat happened that u need to muster support for this lady.....let everybody know abt it clearly.....

instead write "ban my membership"........

naahh.... OUR is the right word......

virenderkhokhar
April 10th, 2006, 11:43 PM
naahh.... OUR is the right word......
"our" tai eb hoya hai jib tu bhi gela ho liya....

kuch hoya bhi hoga.....bata tai dyo...nue kukar hole rally main shamil......

downtoearth
April 10th, 2006, 11:52 PM

instead write "ban my membership"........oo birender,,,,u should b supportive, v all are good fns, n cant see sum f our active n vivacious members gettin..............................:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ,,,,, birender terey kiraa baat samajh naa aayi ..>>>??? :cool:

keshavdahiya
April 10th, 2006, 11:56 PM
Ya koi Nai baat konya....mein bhi nyu e kiya tha ban ek be.....er jib kalesh ho liya tha to iinhe ban hatta diya tha.......:mad:

and later when i asked for a proper explanation....there was long bout of detailed mails me asking for the reasons....:eek: but all was useless....
so i wud say that its better to go on strike for a few days....:mad: :mad:

I vote that we shud not loggin here till they lift up the ban and submit a proper explanation ....... and reasons for this action......if its really the concrete reason...

jai jawan jai kisan.........saare naare la dyo aaj.......inke te baanger lawawe har.....

virenderkhokhar
April 10th, 2006, 11:56 PM
oo birender,,,,u should b supportive, v all are good fns, n cant see sum f our active n vivacious members gettin..............................:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ,,,,, birender terey kiraa baat samajh naa aayi ..>>>??? :cool:
mharyaar .......baat ka bhed tai hona chahiye....kyun karaa esaa. surpanch nai.............ya baat teri jamaa sahi hai ki she has been an active member and contributed quite positively.....
baki nue gelaa sain.....

vijay
April 11th, 2006, 04:48 AM
Well,

I don't want to involve myself in the debate that who is right or wrong but i personally think that management should clerify the scene that why a person is banned. People can understand that reason according to their thinking. But al least there should be transparency in this system otherwise the message is not good and declare jatland as a one man site but not for jat community.

Personally i don't think that deepshika had hurt jatland by any means and should get banned but if management think that she did something wrong than where was the management when people like S******, N*** and some others were making fun of jatland for quite a long time with fake id's.

I know a person can't change the fortune of jatland but it is the reputation of jatland as a justified site for jats is in question here.

I hope that management got my message what i want to say here.

No offence.

sunnysangwan
April 11th, 2006, 05:36 AM
""vBulletin Message
Suspect user...

Dear Moderators
I think an explanation from ur side is long overdue. This is certainly not a way to make ur presence felt. On one hand, u turn a blind eye to certain threads where there's rampant outburts of anger and mudslinging and on the other u ban somebody out of the blue without giving an explanation.
This reminded me of a scene from a movie about the British Rule in India where they could sentence anybody to prison without even having a trial.
And I hope everybody knows what that is called-"ANARCHY".
Please don't let anybody doubt the credibility of this site.
Another thing I'm surprised to find is that the total no. of views of this thread is 100+ and the no. of replies is just 10+, where are the senior members? why aren't they saying anything on this matter? Where are u Dev Ji, Madhvi ji, Col sa'ab, Tewatia ji.
Is this site also on the lines of the "Feel Good Factor". Where everything bad is ignored and the good celebrated again and again.

devdahiya
April 11th, 2006, 08:03 AM
Dear all, i can only say that Deepsikha bebe was not posting any stupid stuff and was not abusing people at all.Reasons for banning her[if at all] can only be explained by the administrators and as such it will be premature on every one's part to be subjective on the issue.Let them clear the air.Till then we should not indulge in dharnas and haddtaals.I am sure that she will be back with a bang i suppose.

sunitahooda
April 11th, 2006, 09:06 AM
All i can say that its so unfortunate to Ban Deepshikha and also there are only scanty female members who are as active as Deepshikha, take part in discussions, having a good sense of humor and express herself in a decent and mature way. There are still few male members who despite being dirty and abusive....haven't been banned and here's this moderators injustice.

Y'day only few males were trying to harrass a new female member in the chat room....but i'm sure no action will be taken even if we point out those persons....Why such a partiality????

jagmohan
April 11th, 2006, 09:55 AM
Dear Members,

I also came to know of this issue after reading the thread. I shall try & find as to what happened. Till then, please don't judge people.

Regards,

JS Malik

cooljat
April 11th, 2006, 10:01 AM
Hey! we all r askin WHY??????
we all want the very reason why she got banned!
tanasahi nahi chalegi nahi chalegi!:( :(
Bring her back!
nahin to hum aandolan kar denge!:mad: :mad:

jai jawan jai kisan......jai Jat!

Rock on
Jit

prashantacmet
April 11th, 2006, 10:30 AM
Deepoooooo has been banned.... Shocking..............why has she been banned ?? Can anyone disclose the reason of her banning ??.............

cooljat
April 11th, 2006, 10:33 AM
I guess she's not banned....she has just withdrawn her Liz hurley pic & that name Pink is changed with her real name DEEPSIKHA!

just chek her profile - http://www.jatland.com/forums/member.php?u=5721

sorry! sarpanch log for the hard words :p

Rock on
Jit

sunnysangwan
April 11th, 2006, 10:48 AM
I guess she's not banned....she has just withdrawn her Liz hurley pic & that name Pink is changed with her real name DEEPSIKHA!

just chek her profile - http://www.jatland.com/forums/member.php?u=5721

sorry! sarpanch log for the hard words :p

Rock on
Jit

I had a word with her today and she told me herself that she couldn't log in and that she was banned.
Sangwan

desijat
April 11th, 2006, 10:53 AM
LeLo
Sangwan bhai baat to batao even if deepshikha is banned by moderators then why?
and another thing is why is it taking so long for moderators to reply? That is creating doubt in many of our minds.

Thirdly, i feel Jatland with such a huge memberbase and so many postings everyday needs more moderators who can devide work section wise and can keep a check on everyday basis on reguler basis.

vijay
April 11th, 2006, 10:54 AM
I had a word with her today and she told me herself that she couldn't log in and that she was banned.
Sangwan

What the hell is happening here ? I just saw her online around 10.45 AM.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

sunnysangwan
April 11th, 2006, 11:00 AM
What the hell is happening here ? I just saw her online around 10.45 AM.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

I dnt know bout that but I had a word with ehr around 3 PM (9 hrs before) and she told me she is banned.
Why're the moderators being such lazy bums.

Sangwan

desijat
April 11th, 2006, 11:03 AM
I dnt know bout that but I had a word with ehr around 3 PM (9 hrs before) and she told me she is banned.
Why're the moderators being such lazy bums.

Sangwan
Ghanne Ladoo kha liye honge
khikhiiii ar upar te raita pi lia hoga

dhayal
April 11th, 2006, 11:38 AM
we want deepshikha back any how
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

aakashtahlan
April 11th, 2006, 12:19 PM
Dear Mantor,

This is really very unfair to ban her from the grp, i guess you must have considered the things from all corners before doing this anyhow.

Regards,
Aasu.

satyeshwar
April 11th, 2006, 12:30 PM
Alright... we are looking into the matter. Please stop posting on this thread!