PDA

View Full Version : close this chat option from jatland???

mukeshkumar007
April 13th, 2006, 04:33 PM
meri administrator and moderators se vinati hai ki aap kuch dino ke liye..is choupal ko band kar do...kyoki iska bhoot misuse ho reha hai...which is not good for the health of this jatland....

can u do it plz ?

keshavdahiya
April 13th, 2006, 04:39 PM
meri administrator and moderators se vinati hai ki aap kuch dino ke liye..is choupal ko band kar do...kyoki iska bhoot misuse ho reha hai...which is not good for the health of this jatland....

can u do it plz ?

dude why do u want to close this.....and come up with concrete facts and let every one know what is all about that u have come up with such a discussion
........and if its really worrying u its better that u dont enter the chat room......and still if u want to chat there is a option of private chatting within CHAUPAL......and still if not then u can chat some where else.....AGAR KUCH NAYA NAHI KAR SAKTE TO USKO BUND BHI MAT KARO......and please grow up......as u are the one who is pester at times in the chat room.........BHUUL GYA TERI COPY PASTE karri thi manne ek be.......

come on mann we are not high school kiddos....balance your life and your activities before pointing out to others........

cooljat
April 13th, 2006, 04:59 PM
hey keshav dude,
u dont know the complete picture as u left qute before the real thing, first look at the both sides of the coins bro, we all r well grown up!

nowdays ppl have again started making personal cooments, fun looks funny to one extent after that it becomes bitter ...... so all I wanna say that if we cant chat their anything positive its worthless!

Nowdays, this is the scenario here on jatland too, so called Kilkki gang always in search of pullling legs of fellow jatlanders.....for some time it looked great & funny but now this leg pulling is been crossed its limt....now ppl gettin negative n bitter expreinces, this is not gud at all!

Jatland is not meant for humor.....Jatland was founded for upliftment of our community, for god sake dont spoil this wonderful platform to interact with global Jats.

Here Im not saying that Im doodh ka dhulla, somewhere Im also wrong but hey nobody is perfect.....leking mein thokkar kha ke sudhar gaya hoon!

So here I wanna appeal all the great Jats of Jatland n specially Kilkki gang to stop this non-sense leg-pulling here on Jatland!

I also wanna feel extremly sorry if I've hurt someone's feeling sanely or insanely but I promise it wont be repeated!

Rest in peace!!

Luv, peace & Happiness to all!!!!

Rock on
Jit

dude why do u want to close this.....and come up with concrete facts and let every one know what is all about that u have come up with such a discussion
........and if its really worrying u its better that u dont enter the chat room......and still if u want to chat there is a option of private chatting within CHAUPAL......and still if not then u can chat some where else.....AGAR KUCH NAYA NAHI KAR SAKTE TO USKO BUND BHI MAT KARO......and please grow up......as u are the one who is pester at times in the chat room.........BHUUL GYA TERI COPY PASTE karri thi manne ek be.......

come on mann we are not high school kiddos....balance your life and your activities before pointing out to others........

keshavdahiya
April 13th, 2006, 05:21 PM
Nowdays, this is the scenario here on jatland too, so called Kilkki gang always in search of pullling legs of fellow jatlanders.....for some time it looked great & funny but now this leg pulling is been crossed its limt....now ppl gettin negative n bitter expreinces, this is not gud at all!

Jatland is not meant for humor.....Jatland was founded for upliftment of our community, for god sake dont spoil this wonderful platform to interact with global Jats.

Here Im not saying that Im doodh ka dhulla, somewhere Im also wrong but hey nobody is perfect.....leking mein thokkar kha ke sudhar gaya hoon!

So here I wanna appeal all the great Jats of Jatland n specially Kilkki gang to stop this non-sense leg-pulling here on Jatland!

I also wanna feel extremly sorry if I've hurt someone's feeling sanely or insanely but I promise it wont be repeated!

MR KOOL cat when ever u have to say some thing better come with something real...and dont play with words...
BTW what have u done to make this place better besides writting that usual stuff>>>>very well written mr falana
or these were nice words MS falana
or I am impressed by the words
and all the best.....u know things like that....
did u create any new post which can be of help to any one once in a while please check your pots and analyse your self before comenting on others.
......ya pher aap hi hain jo JATLAND ki fikaar kartte hain.....tanne nyu te keh di ki falana insane bat karta hai.....tell me some thing what have u done besides complainig and making hell of the situation instead of settling it down.....

YOU WERE THE ONE WHO PUSHED SO HARD TO START A HEALTH SECTION....HAVE U STARTED UP ANY USEFUL THREAD SINCE IT HAS STARTED UP........OR DID U COME UP SOME THING INNOVATIVE THERE IN THE HEALTH AND FITNESS SECTION BESIDES PASTING YOUR AND YOUR COZIN'S PICS THERE....:D

so wake up and come outta of the illusions.......dig your self up before commenting any thing here........

sunitahooda
April 13th, 2006, 05:25 PM
Each of every word of this post sounds a comedy dialogue now ....after experiencing your views in CHAT....not in offence to anybody Mr.Jit THakar as Moderators must have read what i sent to them.

cooljat
April 13th, 2006, 10:39 PM
Look! Man

I dont need ur certificate of authenticity for what kinda person Im!

I did post this reply just to make it clear that the leg pulling thing u ppl r enjoying now days is not in positive manner, it often gets personal to that specific person & this is how the fight starts, I don’t need to provide evidence here to support my say.

Second thing, no need to tell me what is my contribution to Jatland so far & about how relevant my posts are, they all r in front of everybody here… and for ur kind info Im here for more then last 4 years & in this time span I’ve met lotta Jatlanders personally, so better confirm with them.

As for Health & Fitness section, first of all thanks a lot again for Admins!
Mr. Dahiya I’ll be highly thankful to u if u again go thro all the posts of the thread started by Sumit bro….look! apart from my cousin’s pic u’ll find lotta very informative stuff there, btw thanks a lot for reminding me again, now I’ll again post that informative stuff to this section, as most of members r still not aware about those informative healthy stuff!

That’s all by my side, no more comments!

Thanks for ur nice time!

Bbye n take care

Rock on
Jit

MR KOOL cat when ever u have to say some thing better come with something real...and dont play with words...
BTW what have u done to make this place better besides writting that usual stuff>>>>very well written mr falana
or these were nice words MS falana
or I am impressed by the words
and all the best.....u know things like that....
did u create any new post which can be of help to any one once in a while please check your pots and analyse your self before comenting on others.
......ya pher aap hi hain jo JATLAND ki fikaar kartte hain.....tanne nyu te keh di ki falana insane bat karta hai.....tell me some thing what have u done besides complainig and making hell of the situation instead of settling it down.....

YOU WERE THE ONE WHO PUSHED SO HARD TO START A HEALTH SECTION....HAVE U STARTED UP ANY USEFUL THREAD SINCE IT HAS STARTED UP........OR DID U COME UP SOME THING INNOVATIVE THERE IN THE HEALTH AND FITNESS SECTION BESIDES PASTING YOUR AND YOUR COZIN'S PICS THERE....:D

so wake up and come outta of the illusions.......dig your self up before commenting any thing here........

keshavdahiya
April 13th, 2006, 11:01 PM
hahaha well i think i dont have to reply......NJOY...dont think that i can not reply here...;) u know it quite well....what i can do....?:p :D

KOOL CAT.......whateva...:D:D

devdahiya
April 13th, 2006, 11:06 PM
Why the hell your swords out? Relax guys...please DO NOT make mountains out of mole hills.You all are sensible people but THIS exhibition of liberal mellowing won't help.Please chilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llll Here and now.

cooljat
April 13th, 2006, 11:07 PM
I know German Shepard u can :p :p :D :D
but thats all by my side, rest upon u whatever......:D :D !!

Rock on
Jit

hahaha well i think i dont have to reply......NJOY...dont think that i can not reply here...;) u know it quite well....what i can do....?:p

KOOL CAT.......whateva...:D:D

devdahiya
April 13th, 2006, 11:11 PM
Relax please.....enough.

ratheetheraist
April 13th, 2006, 11:13 PM
theek kahi kaka aapney aur vijay bhai ney........bt yar gussaa aa gyaa thaa.........bt i think i shall learn to handle tht........its no use doin it this way....!!!!!!!!!!

devdahiya
April 13th, 2006, 11:14 PM
Really unnecessary this..............? Please edit your posts if you all can.....It is rediculous.

vijay
April 13th, 2006, 11:22 PM
Hi Keshu, Jit, Rathi, Sunita and others,

Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

"Believee me guys i never said please to anyone before this"

Stop that. I request you personally and i mean it really.

Please read and understand carefully if you want to.

We are not talking here in a villege or at a chaupal. It's internet. The whole world is watching us. What is the message from Jatland about Jats they are getting ?

Just fighting with each other ???????????????????????

Think it seriously.

Please forget your egoes and try to post something constructive for the benefit of community.

I don't think that anybody here is going to take me seriously.

Sorry to disturb you guys, please carry on and make us jats proud on Net ?????????

keshavdahiya
April 13th, 2006, 11:49 PM
Bhai VJ please.....enough, u are talking as we are a bunch of kids out there and we know all this....please dont take it at heart and i wud say that plz dont be preacher...
we know what we are.... and we are responsible people
so with kind words pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

cheers and dont mind.....:)

its alll fine....ya killkki marun jib manega....kasaai ghanna master paak jya se tu bhi........dekhya na.......KAKA is here to contarol .......

kaka ne mere te chausang bhi bhittha di se...??
hahahhaha :D marr gya re kasuuti chiss maache se kaka ghanni gehrri bitha di aapne........YU CAHUSANG SAUDA KE SE .....???....:D:D:D

devdahiya
April 13th, 2006, 11:53 PM
Bhai VJ please.....enough, u are talking as we are a bunch of kids out there and we know all this....please dont take it at heart and i wud say that plz dont be preacher...
we know what we are.... and we are responsible people
so with kind words pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

cheers and dont mind.....:)

its alll fine....ya killkki marun jib manega....kasaai ghanna master paak jya se tu bhi........dekhya na.......KAKA is here to contarol .......

kaka ne mere te chausang bhi bhittha di se...??
hahahhaha :D marr gya re kasuuti chiss maache se kaka ghanni gehrri bitha di aapne........YU CAHUSANG SAUDA KE SE .....???....:D:D:D

Tharra saryan ka sirr phodd dyun...ji tei issa krre sei..[Sunita BEBE excused] Arr bhai kisse nei koe shikayat ya request karnni ho tei thread start karnne ki bajjaye...Ek PM maar diya kro..MODs ko...wei aappe decide kar leingge...tum sarre mutt bandook thha kei morr ke pachhe bhajya karo....?

keshavdahiya
April 13th, 2006, 11:58 PM
Tharra saryan ka sirr phodd dyun...ji tei issa krre sei..[Sunita BEBE excused] Arr bhai kisse nei koe shikayat ya request karnni ho tei thread start karnne ki bajjaye...Ek PM maar diya kro..MODs ko...wei aappe decide kar leingge...tum sarre mutt bandook thha kei morr ke pachhe bhajya karo....?

kaka yu MOR kitt se woh te kai dia te arre JATLAND pe na ayya se.........uske aapne paad diya laage se.........
er kaka aare badan te pehlyan security check hona chahiye...koi chakku talwar bandook jelli khurpaa kenchi aarri cheennni mogrri chausang.....ya aur kimme bhi leke jatland pe na barre......ya jagaha to katti safe nahi rahi....:( :eek: .......

SERVER PAAT JYA TE BADHIYA HO JA.....hahhaahha :D:p

devdahiya
April 14th, 2006, 12:01 AM
kaka yu MOR kitt se woh te kai dia te arre JATLAND pe na ayya se.........uske aapne paad diya laage se.........
er kaka aare badan te pehlyan security check hona chahiye...koi chakku talwar bandook jelli khurpaa kenchi aarri cheennni mogrri chausang.....ya aur kimme bhi leke jatland pe na barre......ya jagaha to katti safe nahi rahi....:( :eek: .......

SERVER PAAT JYA TE BADHIYA HO JA.....hahhaahha :D:p

Ha...ha..ha.Rukk jya tuun........Tnne dattan chehiye arr tu pedd ne kaat ke gerranna chahwei....SERVER PAAT JYA...uwein paat jya.....PHEBBICOLL LA RAKHYA SEI NITIN NEI...ha..ha..ha.