PDA

View Full Version : Leucoderma Control

sunildagardarl
April 14th, 2006, 06:00 PM
Defence research laboratory, POST BOX-06, Pithoragarh (Uttranchal) has developed the unique herbal formulation to control leucoderma ( skin disorder) and soraises( fungal infection) with prooven ability related to the type and spread of disease.the herbal formulation has been proved to be 85-90% success with clinical trials and free from any side effect ( through toxological trials).
Requirements may be communicated TO DIRECTOR through post or e-mail ( dirdarl@sancharnet.in ) with latest affected portion photoghaph along with blood detailed report( showing copper status in blood).Control of disease is very effective as compared to any other treatment pathy, this is assured.MEDICINE IS TO BE COLLECTED PERSONNALY OR BY RELATIVES OR FRIENDS TO AVOID WASTAGE AND TO ENSURE THE PROPER UTILIZATION---- WHICH IS FREE OF COST.

FOR MORE DETAILS YOU MAY MAIL TO ME TOO.Dr Sunil Kumar

sunildagardarl
December 6th, 2006, 09:28 PM
Its very strange that I did not recd. any communication on this subject. it seems that people hesigtate to come forward for the treatment, because they think it is a disease. AND IT IS NOT A DISEASE BUT ONLY A DEFICIENCY IN THE SKIN. We have the assured treatment if any one in need.:)

naveenprakash
December 8th, 2006, 10:55 PM
sir,
You posted this earlier also,some 6-7 months back.One of my brother is suffering from this leucoderma disorder and we tried to contact u on the phone no. given in ur profile but we were unsuccessful.can u mail me ur contact no. on my mail id: naveen_dhankar@rediffmail.com (naveen_dhankar@rediffmail.comI) I will definately contact u in this regard.My brother can visit ur place if necessary.He is presently doing his pg from chandigarh.MY contact no. is 9350587380,011-65051916.

bls31
January 25th, 2007, 08:25 PM
I have seen some of my friends using make-up, which is quite effective to cover the white patchs,worth trying Brig Lakshman