PDA

View Full Version : Who is the most intellectual ?

ajaykundu
April 15th, 2006, 08:48 PM
I saw few threads like "tallest jat", "tallest jatni"....So, I thought lemme start something, "smartest hunk"....but then I thought all you guys would have won it...you all look so great!!!!
Then I thought, "most intellectual" and now I might play with some nerves!!!
So guys and hunks, lets get it started and lets see who's most intellectual among us.
Girls are welcome too!!!

devdahiya
April 15th, 2006, 08:53 PM
I saw few threads like "tallest jat", "tallest jatni"....So, I thought lemme start something, "smartest hunk"....but then I thought all you guys would have won it...you all look so great!!!!
So guys and hunks, lets get it started and lets see who's most intellectual among us.
Girls are welcome too!!!

Kyukkar nappai hogi iss Intelligence aalle Seet ki bhai?My vote is for you Katti pakkam-pakkan.

poonam
April 15th, 2006, 10:48 PM
Girls are welcome too!!!

How come Jatlanders are so obsessed with “Intellect” these days? Think Think...

Was wondering how can we play with nerves and decide who is the most intellectual? Think Think..

Do you have some kind of Intellect meter to measure the intellect?Think Think...

And thanks for allowing girls too to compete for the intellect contest. Nahi to hamara kya hota…..:p

By the way, Welcome to Jatland!..:)

Omygosh, see how many times I've written the word 'intellect' above...Intellect meter beep kar kar kae paat jyaa gaa...heh heh..:D

P.S. One Suggestion: Move this thread to Time Pass..better fits there...:)

ratheetheraist
April 15th, 2006, 11:00 PM
How come Jatlanders are so obsessed with “Intellect” these days? Think Think...

Was wondering how can we play with nerves and decide who is the most intellectual? Think Think..

Do you have some kind of Intellect meter to measure the intellect?Think Think...

And thanks for allowing girls too to compete for the intellect contest. Nahi to hamara kya hota…..

By the way, Welcome to Jatland!..

Omygosh, see how many times I've written the word 'intellect' above...Intellect meter beep kar kar kae paat jyaa gaa...heh heh.

P.S. One Suggestion: Move this thread to Time Pass..better fits there...

hehe.........well said poonam;)..........gd point noted........nd devji my vote is also 4 mr. kundu:cool:...........the most intellectual nd sensible person on jatland ......ever met on this land....wow.....he is too inteellectual in the intellectual thread he has started.......;);)

main bhi sochun sun akk ek intellectual si thread main bhi baga dun;):eek::cool:

vijay
April 15th, 2006, 11:29 PM
Girls are welcome too!!!

What is the definition of an intellectual according to you

ajaykundu
April 16th, 2006, 01:38 AM
Well,

I know there is no meter whatsoever to measure someone's intellect because it can't be measured like we can't measure love, anger, hatred etc...etc..
But then how to judge whether someone is intellectual or not ?
Being intellectual has to do with everything, education, how we carry ourselves, how we speak, how we behave in a "Discussion Board" and lots more. So people observe us (not measure) and then they conclude whether we are intellectual or not. I might be intellectual in someone's eyes and a dumb a[BEEP...Censored] in someone's else.

And how come Jats are so obsessed with the word "intellect", becuase they were never intellectual with the exception of a very few. Now Jats have started to move out of Haryana for better education, life and earning, few have succeded and many are still lost in the hypothetical world of intellectuals.

Now the million dollar question, whether I am intellectual or not ????
Well, my friends think I am but I think, I am not!!!!

vikaskundu
April 16th, 2006, 01:54 AM
we have a little game to measure whos the most intellect , whose most smart, whose most beautiful if u have heard of it it is called...........

life

lol

ajaykundu
April 16th, 2006, 02:03 AM
I forgot to mention one thing, "by playing with someone's nerves", I didn't mean that I am gonna take out his/her nerves and play with them. It was just a figure of speech. I know one of the Jatland member really got worried about this, ah!!!! I wish we were intellectuals!!!:D

sansanwalamit
April 16th, 2006, 02:32 AM
Ajay Kundu from Chicago is the most intellectual Jat. :)

vikaskundu
April 16th, 2006, 02:35 AM
we better put a poll for public conveinence....:) :)

deepshi
April 16th, 2006, 02:38 AM
:) :) :)
yup he is...
we better put a poll for public conveinence....:) :)

ajaykundu
April 16th, 2006, 06:19 AM
Bhai mane to Jhony Depp a.k.a amit sansanwal intellectual lage se. Amit bhai photo ne badal le, jhony depp is looking nothing in front of you:D:D:D:D

sansanwalamit
April 16th, 2006, 06:27 AM
Bhai mane to Jhony Depp a.k.a amit sansanwal intellectual lage se. Amit bhai photo ne badal le, jhony depp is looking nothing in front of you:D:D:D:D

Thank you thank you far too kind :)

Well Iss photo ke peeche lambi kahaani hai jaake sunneta hooda ke thread pe dekh lye, and I am not known as Johnny Depp, infact Johnny to meri bhua ka chora hai:)

Arr bhai main to intellectual bass lagoo hoon, asliyat main naa hoo, woh to app hi ho jo itni badhiya and informative posts likhte ho.

panward
April 16th, 2006, 10:15 AM
I am not in the race. When you start a thread who's most intellectually challenged Jatlander (or Jat for that matter), count me in.

with regards from
-Daksh

poonam
April 16th, 2006, 11:22 AM
I forgot to mention one thing, "by playing with someone's nerves", I didn't mean that I am gonna take out his/her nerves and play with them. It was just a figure of speech. I know one of the Jatland member really got worried about this, ah!!!! I wish we were intellectuals!!!:D

Oh really…it was just a figure of speech….:D :rolleyes:

Good, you explained it naa tae hum to darr gaye thae ek bera na koon sae numbskull kae skull ka number aan nae ho rya sae…heh heh .:D ;)

See ..you are the most intellectual Jat….:rolleyes: .Baat khatam ...:D

keshavdahiya
April 16th, 2006, 01:28 PM
DUDES & DUDIES.......:D :p.......hahhahaha

bhai tere ke jii mein se kundu saab.....kyun baaans de se sabke....:( maan te li ke tu-e-se sab kimme....aur ke affidevit banwa ke dyan tanne....:D:D:D
..khuredd-2 ke bhujan laag rehya se KUNN INTELLECTAUL SE...??
dhaar kadhe ga intelligence ki........aarrre bawalli baat karniye sein arre DIMAK pe zorr deniyye na pawen........hahahhahahhah...

pher bhi le ek maarra sa MASALA>>> aisa DNDESWAL saab kehte hain(MASALA).......hohohohohho...

Self-actualization (a term originated by Kurt Goldstein) is the instinctual need of humans to make the most of their unique abilities. Maslow described it as follows:

Self Actualization is the intrinsic growth of what is already in the organism, or more accurately, of what the organism is. (Psychological Review, 1949)

Maslow writes the following of self-actualizing people:

* They embrace the facts and realities of the world (including themselves) rather than denying or avoiding them.
* They are spontaneous in their ideas and actions.
* They are creative.
* They are interested in solving problems; this often includes the problems of others. Solving these problems is often a key focus in their lives.
* They feel a closeness to other people, and generally appreciate life.
* They have a system of morality that is fully internalized and independent of external authority.
* They judge others without prejudice, in a way that can be termed objective.

ajaykundu
April 17th, 2006, 03:03 AM
okie, I admit I am the most intellectual aur baat khattam...bilkul khattam ..aur hamesha ke liye khattam... aur khatam hi rahegi..:D
But I would like to give a friendly advice to "the coolest dude" amit sansanwal, buddy u can be a model, u have the looks..:D , u have long dark hair, u have a white shirt and above all u have glasses too:D :D
Its worth a try, I hope u will take this advice coz I m the most intellectual( as u said )

THREAD CLOSED...ASTA LA VISTA...I WILL BE BACK WITH ANOTHER INTERESTING TOPIC.:D