PDA

View Full Version : Who is the ugliest Jatland member

ajaykundu
April 16th, 2006, 01:49 AM
Guys,
We have seen all, "tallest jat", "tallest jatini", "most intellectual". Now what about the "ugliest" ?

Don't be shy guys, c'mon lets do it.
Girls are not invited, as they are always pretty!!!! Just kidding...Girls can contribute too.

If you guys think I am crazy, I am, because my brain has two halves, the left part has nothing right in it and the right part has nothing left in it.:D

dahiyarules
April 16th, 2006, 08:54 AM
Look at my picture.

panward
April 16th, 2006, 09:58 AM
Panwar. Daksh Panwar.

Without a shade of doubt. I can't even dare to post my picture. I know Jats are big hearted but I am sure one or two of you will faint if you see me.

(Acceptance speech)

Now that I have finally bagged the award, first of all I would like to thank Mr Ajay Kundu for initiating such a nice thread. Had it not been you sir, I wouldn't have got my share of glory.

Sumit ji, I know and you know that you got to give this one to me. Your moment will come some other time. Thanks for understanding me.

(I have seen your pic on your website. You a handsome by all counts. Your entry for this contest was rejected on this ground.;) )

Now I would like to thank all those who started this wonderful website. Tell how many other sites will honour an ugly man, like yours truly, and instill a sense of pride, however mistaken, in them.

And then come fellow Jatlanders. That you have chosen a greenhorn for the award suggests your unbiased attitude. Frankly I owe a lot to you.

And last but not the least, I would like to thank my mother and father and grandparents from who I got what has been recognised today.

Hey, wait a minute, I forgot to thank my friends who stood by my side when the going got tough.

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks

royaljat
April 17th, 2006, 03:42 PM
dear kundu, in this world nothing is undesireable and no one is ugly. God has given some beauty 2 every person HE created. Beauty alwaz lies in eyes of the person who sees. some like smthing beautiful in sumbody while looks sum thing ugly in the same person. it depends upon person 2 person hw he percieve some body. so plz donnt be crazy abt this survey.

shailendra
April 17th, 2006, 07:50 PM
dear kundu, in this world nothing is undesireable and no one is ugly. God has given some beauty 2 every person HE created. Beauty alwaz lies in eyes of the person who sees. some like smthing beautiful in sumbody while looks sum thing ugly in the same person. it depends upon person 2 person hw he percieve some body. so plz donnt be crazy abt this survey.

Good, very well said!...
'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!'...
I too have been constantly brought up to believe that everyone has some unique talent, skill or gods-gift that makes them terribly attractive and beautiful!!!...
The 'first impresion is the last impression' does not hold true anymore,...you can only go so much far with just outer qualities alone!!!

jitendershooda
April 17th, 2006, 08:37 PM
Good, very well said!...
'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!'...
I too have been constantly brought up to believe that everyone has some unique talent, skill or gods-gift that makes them terribly attractive and beautiful!!!...
The 'first impresion is the last impression' does not hold true anymore,...you can only go so much far with just outer qualities alone!!!

Well summed up Shailendra bhai ..

ajaykundu
April 17th, 2006, 10:19 PM
Guys, I am very relieved about the future of Jat community. We have so many preachers, Dudes it was for fun onlyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!
One of the superman member said "beauty lies in the eye of beholder"..blah...blah...blahhhhhhh. Dude, I have been to school and I have read English and I know you know english too!!!
I didn't mean to stir any controversy, it was just for fun sake. Gosh....given a chance you guys won't mind preaching just to prove how intelligent and broad minded you are.
There is something called "life", go get it. And please learn how to understand humour!!!!

ajaykundu
April 17th, 2006, 10:27 PM
Daksh, hats off to you, atleast you know something about humour ( atleast you didn't preach like one of our superman bhai ). The award goes to you but next year its mine:D :D

shailendra
April 17th, 2006, 11:17 PM
Guys, I am very relieved about the future of Jat community. We have so many preachers, Dudes it was for fun onlyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!
One of the superman member said "beauty lies in the eye of beholder"..blah...blah...blahhhhhhh. Dude, I have been to school and I have read English and I know you know english too!!!
I didn't mean to stir any controversy, it was just for fun sake. Gosh....given a chance you guys won't mind preaching just to prove how intelligent and broad minded you are!!!!

...'Dude'? Who you calling dude???...Do I know you? Did I address you back there? .... [next time address me as Sir Super-Shail when you wanna write anything to me, got it?....;) Just kidding... relax, Kundu!]

Oh yeah, believe me; all your threads are so funny (specially now that you clarified and I see it completely in a new light:rolleyes: ) that I have begun to roll on the ground with laughter....

Why don't you go and stress your mind a bit more and go think of some other 'intelligent' thread like (ex: Who is more handsome; Haryana kae Jats ya UP kae Jats....and then add a twist like 'to who does the Jats from Rajasthan go, among these two, when they need fashion advise!' ) or something equally 'oh-so-thought-provoking' and intellectual! LOL! :D )... We could always use some more laughter and fun like that here....

Talking about 'intelligent and fun threads, I haven't posted on your 'Haryana vs Up Jats' thread yet, but I am thinking that maybe I should totally pass that another 'full-of-humor' thread, rather than get tickled to death, right?

Anyways 'Duuuude', all that I wrote just now was fun onlyyyyy....don't wanna start a controversy with funny you!....:D

ajaykundu
April 17th, 2006, 11:56 PM
Shailendra Hooda, I didn't address you, but I did address superman and now I can conclude superman is a JAT....Wow...Eureka...Eureka....New discovery

And are you sure you are in states not in bihar coz this kind of english'to who does the Jats from Rajasthan go" can only be seen in lalu ji's speech:D :D :D

I know you went to an english medium school and you know how to converse in english...keep it up dude....

Eureka...Eureka...superman is a JAT.....:D :D :D

shailendra
April 18th, 2006, 12:13 AM
Shailendra Hooda, I didn't address you, but I did address superman and now I can conclude superman is a JAT....Wow...Eureka...Eureka....New discovery

And are you sure you are in states not in bihar coz this kind of english'to who does the Jats from Rajasthan go" can only be seen in lalu ji's speech:D :D :D

I know you went to an english medium school and you know how to converse in english...keep it up dude....

Eureka...Eureka...superman is a JAT.....:D :D :D

Shhhhhh.....now you know! ;) Don't tell anyone!

Same thing here on this post too; you are 14 years old 'dude'... I don't (and really wouldn't) have any 'beef' against you (no pun intended! :D )

Stay safe and please do get some boots that fit you ;) ......

Anyways, Over n' out here too!

ajaykundu
April 18th, 2006, 12:18 AM
Enough of heat....I didn't mean any offence and I didn't want to hurt anyone and if I did...I apologise for it.
I am closing the thread now and I don't think I will post any thread anymore.
Take care guys!!!!

ravindra.singh
April 18th, 2006, 03:50 AM
Hi All,

I want to say that these kind of problem and thinking might have with all castes. It is not specific to Jats.
We have made this JatLand to share and learn good things so that we can make a good path for all Jats.
Lets wash away bad things from our community.

with Smiling.....:):D

atul.jhajhria
April 18th, 2006, 08:48 AM
Guys,
We have seen all, "tallest jat", "tallest jatini", "most intellectual". Now what about the "ugliest" ?

Ask the mirror! It will show the face too.

If you guys think I am crazy, I am, because my brain has two halves, the left part has nothing right in it and the right part has nothing left in it.:D

Thanks for letting us know!

prashantacmet
April 18th, 2006, 10:43 AM
ooooooooo ajayeeeeeee bhai, kaal tai sabke fotu dekhan laag raa...... pher aakhiri main majhe jiska MUH sabte ghana BHUNDAA laga uska naam hai AJAY KUNDU...... hihiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii eb paat ga baara kaun hai sabte bhundaa .............

Guys,

Don't be shy guys, c'mon lets do it.
Girls are not invited, as they are always pretty!!!! Just kidding...Girls can contribute too.

vikaskundu
April 18th, 2006, 01:10 PM
Shhhhhh.....now you know! ;) Don't tell anyone!

Same thing here on this post too; you are 14 years old 'dude'... I don't (and really wouldn't) have any 'beef' against you (no pun intended! :D )

Stay safe and please do get some boots that fit you ;) ......

Anyways, Over n' out here too!

u dont luk like 14 in ur pic ajay:confused: :confused: :eek: