PDA

View Full Version : Vishwaas Ke Sahare

devdahiya
April 18th, 2006, 09:02 AM
Ek chhoti si laddki apne papa ke saath mela dekhne gai thi.Mele mei kaffi bheedd thi issliye uske papa ne kaha," Beti tu mera haath majbooti se pakkadd le takki hum allagg na ho jayein." Laddki bolli," Papa aap mera haathh pakkadd lo." Papa bole," Beti issmei kya farrakk paddega....baat tou ek hi hei...chahe mei tumhara haathh pakddun ya tum mera haathh pakkddo." Bitiya boli," Papa bohot farrak hei...aggar aap mera haathh pakdeingge to kuchh bhi ho jyaye...aap haathh ko nahin chhodeingge....apni jaan de kar bhi nahin."

THIS IS FAITH.....WHICH MOVES THE WORLD.LET PEOPLE HAVE FAITH IN US AND MIND YOU LIFE BECOMES WORTH LIVING.

tejvirsingh
April 18th, 2006, 09:57 AM
Ek chhoti si laddki apne papa ke saath mela dekhne gai thi.Mele mei kaffi bheedd thi issliye uske papa ne kaha," Beti tu mera haath majbooti se pakkadd le takki hum allagg na ho jayein." Laddki bolli," Papa aap mera haathh pakkadd lo." Papa bole," Beti issmei kya farrakk paddega....baat tou ek hi hei...chahe mei tumhara haathh pakddun ya tum mera haathh pakkddun." Bitiya boli," Papa bohot farrak hei...aggar aap mera haathh pakdeingge to kuchh bhi ho jyaye...aap haathh ko nahin chhodeingge....apni jaan de kar bhi nahin."

THIS IS FAITH.....WHICH MOVES THE WORLD.LET PEOPLE HAVE FAITH IN US AND MIND YOU LIFE BECOMES WORTH LIVING.

Bhai Dahiya sahab ak dum pate ki bat kahi hai
very very nice

Tejvir

deswal
April 23rd, 2006, 02:16 AM
There is one very appealing scene in the TV serial "Chankaya" underscoring the importance of trust.

When Chandergupta had to run away from the scene of battle during the days of his earliest fightings with the last king of Nanda dynasity he sought his guru's guidance to save himself from the king's horse riding soldiers who were after him with swords. The great guru asked him to hide himself under the lotus leaves in a pond. Unquestioningly the chela did that. The guru dressed himself like a faquir and sat under the tree at the bank of the pond in yogic posture.

When the two soldiers asked the guru as to whether he had seen the rascal boy, the guru told them the truth. They came down the horses, laid down their swords on the ground and entered the pond to catch the boy. The guru immediately took the sword and cut the soldiers' heads. He asked the boy to come out and asked: "Realising that I have disclosed your identity to the soldiers and in the face of imminent danger to your life why did you not run away to save yourself? Why did you not think that I have deceived you?"

Chandergupta replied: " Because I trust you. I have firm faith in you, your capabilities and your sense of judgement. I know that whatever you are going to do is in my interest and what followed proved that I am right."

Yes, what followed proved the point!

ritu
April 23rd, 2006, 09:20 AM
agar faith na ho to ye sansar khatm hojaye.isi faith ke share ma baap apne beti ko ek anjane ke saup deta he or isi faith ke sahare wo ladki apna ghar bar chod ke chal bhi deti he.sabse bada faith he insan ka bhagwn me jo use galat kam karne se rokta he,nirasha me age badne ki himmat deta he.

Ek chhoti si laddki apne papa ke saath mela dekhne gai thi.Mele mei kaffi bheedd thi issliye uske papa ne kaha," Beti tu mera haath majbooti se pakkadd le takki hum allagg na ho jayein." Laddki bolli," Papa aap mera haathh pakkadd lo." Papa bole," Beti issmei kya farrakk paddega....baat tou ek hi hei...chahe mei tumhara haathh pakddun ya tum mera haathh pakkddo." Bitiya boli," Papa bohot farrak hei...aggar aap mera haathh pakdeingge to kuchh bhi ho jyaye...aap haathh ko nahin chhodeingge....apni jaan de kar bhi nahin."

manu14
April 23rd, 2006, 03:04 PM

great quotes & stories by all the elders
thanks for giving ur valuable knowledge sir/maam
everybody should try n believe in each other else the world will be a lonely place to live
like the hip hop culture of west no faith & emotion ,,just meaningless time pass
before people were called great & become great because they had faith in their elders, their gurus & their relatives now this faith is certainly fading away

deepakchoudhry
April 23rd, 2006, 05:33 PM
Faith/Trust is everything and it is the basis of all the relationships.

Without out the Faith, Statue in Temple is just a Stone but faith gives the statue a position of Divinity.

The story narrated could be used in spiritual sense. Devotee has full faith in God and God always reciprocates.

But in reality this kind of Faith is very rare.

devdahiya
April 23rd, 2006, 08:39 PM
Faith/Trust is everything and it is the basis of all the relationships.

Without out the Faith, Statue in Temple is just a Stone but faith gives the statue a position of Divinity.

The story narrated could be used in spiritual sense. Devotee has full faith in God and God always reciprocates.

But in reality this kind of Faith is very rare.

Par durlabh bhi konya Deepak....?

spdeshwal
April 24th, 2006, 02:37 AM
Wishwas, trust or Faith.. Kahte hein na wishwas ke sahare duniya tiki hai.

Faith is the base of all strong and meaningfull relationships.

Whether between wife and husband, parents and childern, among siblings, employer or employees, leader & followers...
A true and sustainable relationship can only exist if there is faith.

Even the base of all the scientific discoveries is faith.

Above all the relationship between Deity and believer is based only on faith.

Aur issi tarah ke vishwas ki jarurat iss site par bhi hai.. So, let us all have faith in each other for the the betterment of the community and larger good of the humanity.

deepakchoudhry
April 24th, 2006, 04:25 AM
Par durlabh bhi konya Deepak....?

You are right dev bhai sahib...and we have so many example from our past to suggest pure faith is possible.

Prahlad, Dhruv, Savitri, Sita, Meera, Hanuman and many more.