PDA

View Full Version : Cell phones vibration...how...? ? ?

keshavdahiya
April 21st, 2006, 01:23 AM
Cell phones baffle us like all the tech talks in the fast moving world.
Of course, our ignorance doesn't stop us from shouting into them each and every day. And since most of us use cell phones, the least we can do is set them to vibrate rather than subject folks to obnoxious ringtones.
The doll uses a shaking technology that's exactly the same as a cell phone's, though considerably larger. Here's what they found >>> A flywheel motor with a weight is attached to one side. When the motor turns, the weight throws it off balance and creates a wobble. That wobble causes the whole device, be it a friendly plush monster or a sleek cell phone, to jiggle....;)

Now there is a new phenomenon called the PHANTOM CELL PHONE VIBRATION: If you have a cell phone, this may have happened to you.
Your cell phone is set to vibrate, and you feel something pulsate in your pocket. You pull out the phone only to find no one is calling you.
As mobile phones have infiltrated American pockets as deeply as car keys and spare change, many users find that not only do the devices keep them in touch with friends and family, they also seem to play tricks on the mind.
No one knows why this happens, but theories abound.....:( :confused:

“The phantom phone call is one of those hidden desires that we would all love to see come true.”

vikaskundu
April 21st, 2006, 02:07 AM
i keep my mobile 90 % of time on vib, and i have experienced a lot of these phantom calls, can sum one elaborate y this happens

downtoearth
April 21st, 2006, 02:55 PM
arey o mobile ke MISTRI ,,,:p :D , yu vibratAAR aala sauda to dekh lewewaangey,,,,,,,:p ,, tu ek bey iss fottu ney badal ley khagaard,,,,,, kaal raat ney darr gaya thaa ,,,,,,,,,;) :D nu laagey sey mortuary mein kisseyu ,,,,body ki footu kheench key laa raakhi sey,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bdaliyey ek bey issney:) :D

ratheetheraist
April 21st, 2006, 04:35 PM
hey guys...chill downn.......people.........take it easy ............:D :D :D

plz some interesting nd sensible talks only........last WARNING>>>:cool:

sunitahooda
April 21st, 2006, 04:43 PM
;) VIBRATION????? kade na layi manne tai ya vibration....manne tai ye bawlii si Ringtone pasand sain....aaj kaal wa laa rakhi sai....JUNGLE-JUNGLE BAAT CHALI HAI PATA CHALA HAI..TURU-RU-TURU-RU....CHADHI PAHAN KE FOOL KHILA HAI FOOL KHILA HAI....MOGLEE aali....hahahahahahahahahahahaha....;)

keshavdahiya
April 21st, 2006, 05:04 PM
;) VIBRATION????? kade na layi manne tai ya vibration....manne tai ye bawlii si Ringtone pasand sain....aaj kaal wa laa rakhi sai....JUNGLE-JUNGLE BAAT CHALI HAI PATA CHALA HAI..TURU-RU-TURU-RU....CHADHI PAHAN KE FOOL KHILA HAI FOOL KHILA HAI....MOGLEE aali....hahahahahahahahahahahaha....;)

aa request to all jatlanders plz talk sense in the relevant section....
especially this KILLKI TAULL.....hahaha :D:D nahi to bulaun ke sarpanch ne ban laawega thaare..:mad: :eek: :D :p ..khi khi khi..:p:p.....ghuurkhi kaaddi iib te...
rathee plz take control of the situation and hold thses badgers and buggers......B & B company
yahan per vibrater in cel phones ki baat ho rahi hai and they are diverting the thread to some outta way topic.....lol.....chill guys and behave....hahhahhaha.....killki paddo lekin chup chap.....okies chaps.....

sunitahooda
April 21st, 2006, 05:15 PM
Vibration me KILLKI maarney ka koi OPTION hai kya Keshav???? and who is this killki toull???? if you dont mind me asking this question here in non-relevant section?

aa request to all jatlanders plz talk sense in the relevant section....
especially this KILLKI TAULL.....hahaha :D:D nahi to bulaun ke sarpanch ne ban laawega thaare..:mad: :eek: :D :p ..khi khi khi..:p:p.....ghuurkhi kaaddi iib te...
rathee plz take control of the situation and hold thses badgers and buggers......B & B company
yahan per vibrater in cel phones ki baat ho rahi hai and they are diverting the thread to some outta way topic.....lol.....chill guys and behave....hahhahhaha.....killki paddo lekin chup chap.....okies chaps.....

sansanwalamit
April 21st, 2006, 11:20 PM
Cell phones baffle us like all the tech talks in the fast moving world.
Of course, our ignorance doesn't stop us from shouting into them each and every day. And since most of us use cell phones, the least we can do is set them to vibrate rather than subject folks to obnoxious ringtones.
The doll uses a shaking technology that's exactly the same as a cell phone's, though considerably larger. Here's what they found >>> A flywheel motor with a weight is attached to one side. When the motor turns, the weight throws it off balance and creates a wobble. That wobble causes the whole device, be it a friendly plush monster or a sleek cell phone, to jiggle....;)

Now there is a new phenomenon called the PHANTOM CELL PHONE VIBRATION: If you have a cell phone, this may have happened to you.
Your cell phone is set to vibrate, and you feel something pulsate in your pocket. You pull out the phone only to find no one is calling you.
As mobile phones have infiltrated American pockets as deeply as car keys and spare change, many users find that not only do the devices keep them in touch with friends and family, they also seem to play tricks on the mind.
No one knows why this happens, but theories abound.....:( :confused:

“The phantom phone call is one of those hidden desires that we would all love to see come true.”

I witness these phantom calls many times, even when I leave/forget my phone at home I will be feeling as if someone is calling me.

sansanwalamit
April 22nd, 2006, 12:23 AM
Ibe hi ibe mane ek aur phantom call aayi, ke chakkar hai yo?

fool4love
April 22nd, 2006, 01:15 AM
Ibe hi ibe mane ek aur phantom call aayi, ke chakkar hai yo?

chakkar konya... tere to baheem ho rhya see...chore...:D

sansanwalamit
April 22nd, 2006, 02:15 AM
chakkar konya... tere to baheem ho rhya see...chore...:D

Baheem lya le, par yo cheez sach main hoye kare, par tane ke chinta tu to tere transformer ke jhatkyan main hi busy rheve hai, bechaari phantom call ka tere pe ke asar padega :D