PDA

View Full Version : MS from bits Pilani

prameshdahiya
April 25th, 2006, 02:32 PM
Hi
Can any one guide me about the MS program (computer science) conducted by BITS Pilani(distance learning) , Like how to apply whats the procedure of exams and what are the benifits after getting MS .

Thanks & regards
Pramesh Dahiya

bijenderdahiya
April 25th, 2006, 03:04 PM
Hi Pramesh,
MS from BITS,Pilani is a gud program but those who are having 3 or more years experience in softwarel;they can go for this program & one more thing you need a guide ie the person who is having more than 10 yrs experience in software development i.e. atleast Project Manager.
So you have to submit all the documents including a guide permission signed letter from the same company you are working & your all experince letter with the application.
They will evaluate you based up on your all credentials. If you qualify then you can proceed for the course.
I know this much information ...Rest you can get from website.
Thanks,

Hi
Can any one guide me about the MS program (computer science) conducted by BITS Pilani(distance learning) , Like how to apply whats the procedure of exams and what are the benifits after getting MS .

Thanks & regards
Pramesh Dahiya

anilchahar
May 20th, 2006, 12:15 AM
Mr. Bijender can we do MS in Electronics/Communication from BITS pilani through distance learning?

anilsangwan
May 20th, 2006, 08:36 AM
Hi All,

You can visit bits pilani website and it has all the info. Also, mail ids of most of the admission incharges have been given, you can contact them.

http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/Admissions/Default.htm

netrapalsingh
May 20th, 2006, 10:31 AM
Hi

Thanks & regards
Pramesh Dahiya

you contact distance learning programming division (DLPD) directly
by this phone no. 01596-2422210 and 01596-245073 then extn.216

you contact there and collect all information.

im working in bits pilani admission office. and i m member of jatland.

netra