PDA

View Full Version : JAT created history in MILLITARY.

rohitkhuddan
April 26th, 2006, 10:00 PM
My dear friends of Jatland.com,here i have got something to cheer about & feel proude of.For the first time in history of Indian Military a JAT has approached to second to highest rank in the robust Indian Millitary,ie,
Lt.Gen.He is Prakash S Chaudhary of Rohtak,Haryana.He is serving the country being with Rajputana Rifles.

I would come up with lot more details as soon as poosible but isn't it a moment to cherish & feel dignified.I am enjoying the moment as i expect every jat would be pleased with the landmark LT.Gen. P S Chaudhary has achieved for himself.

jagmohan
April 27th, 2006, 09:45 AM
I appreciate your joy. However, this is not the first time that a JAT has risen to the rank of Lt Gen. There have been others: Lt Gens Tomar, Malik Brothers from Muzzafarnagar, Jat Verma, Rajendra Singh, Lochab and many more.

I may also loke to point out that in the hierarchy of ranks, Lt Gen is just one step below the General (The Chief of the Army Staff holds this rank). There is a lot of difference in powers and reach of different categories of Lt Gens. One can be a Corps Commander, a Principle Staff Officer or an Army Commander.

On a lighter note: A JAT who rises to such heights forgets that he is a JAT and hardly helps other JATS!!!

Regards,

JS Malik

dndeswal
April 27th, 2006, 11:49 AM
I
On a lighter note: A JAT who rises to such heights forgets that he is a JAT and hardly helps other JATS!!!

Very truly said, Col. Malik. I know one or two such cases but I do not want to elaborate these here.

deepshi
April 27th, 2006, 01:11 PM
bt a few senoir members here bein exceptions-its my personal exp. ppl who r alwaz standing by u-wen u need dem d most...
kalkhande sir, deswal sir, dev sir n mr. jagmohan...
b d same 4ever 4 us!:)

rohitkhuddan
April 27th, 2006, 03:51 PM
“To all members of Jatland.com I apologies for the wrong information I stated by this thread. Very rightly Jagmohan uncle has said I was overjoyed and forgot to do essential research over the topic."

It’s a mistake and I assure not to repeat such kind of thing ever again.
Again my sincere apology to all members.