PDA

View Full Version : Bad words

dhayal
April 27th, 2006, 01:46 PM
Some member are using very bad word in their thread so im requesting all moderator pls do something, aur agar chahte ki woh eshe lage rahe toh mein bade bude logon se un agyani logon ki tarf mafi magta hoon aur yeh kahta hoon ki aap yaha na aayen
kyoki aap logon ke yeh jaan ke dukh hoga ki unki cast ke bache kese hai

prashantacmet
April 27th, 2006, 03:15 PM
It's not right Mr. Dhayal........ . U are a lion as ur picture reflect it. Behave like a lion & avoid such things. I don't understand what's going on here... Why u pple are complaining. We all are friend here.... If some one make any comment on other that's a part of fun only nothing else. No one is having any personal enemity here. So, Plz don't give heat to such matters..................

dahiyarules
April 27th, 2006, 03:54 PM
Sometimes I loose my temper and I feel like slurring some stupid members. And I think they deserve it. All members grown up or otherwise will agree me. I never badmouth good, well-behaving members.

dhayal
April 27th, 2006, 05:00 PM
It's not right Mr. Dhayal........ . U are a lion as ur picture reflect it. Behave like a lion & avoid such things. I don't understand what's going on here... Why u pple are complaining. We all are friend here.... If some one make any comment on other that's a part of fun only nothing else. No one is having any personal enemity here. So, Plz don't give heat to such matters..................

dear mein un words ki baat kar raha hoon jinpe tum hehehhehehhe kar rahe the

sunitahooda
April 27th, 2006, 05:05 PM
Please koi insey ye bhi pooch lo ki humay kinn kinn words pe hehehehehehehe karni chahiye?

dhayal
April 27th, 2006, 05:39 PM
im requets to mr. Deepak Sajwal pls in logon bata den ki app jo thread delete kiye hai un mein kon se words the

dndeswal
May 3rd, 2006, 04:09 PM
अरे सुभाष,

एक कहानी पढी थी कि एक साधु ने एक चुहिया पर दया कर के उसको शेर बना दिया । और एक दिन जब उस शेर ने उस साधु पर ही 'घुर्र-घुर्र' की तो साधु बाबा ने उसे फिर चुहिया बना दिया ।

भाई, तू एक टाईगर से एक छोटा बच्चा कैसे बन गया ? अपने आप ही फोटो बदल ली या किसी 'सरपंच' ने कोई गुस्ताखी कर दी ?

मजाक है भाई, बुरा मत मानना !

ratheetheraist
May 3rd, 2006, 05:27 PM
अरे सुभाष,

एक कहानी पढी थी कि एक साधु ने एक चुहिया पर दया कर के उसको शेर बना दिया । और एक दिन जब उस शेर ने उस साधु पर ही 'घुर्र-घुर्र' की तो साधु बाबा ने उसे फिर चुहिया बना दिया ।

भाई, तू एक टाईगर से एक छोटा बच्चा कैसे बन गया ? अपने आप ही फोटो बदल ली या किसी 'सरपंच' ने कोई गुस्ताखी कर दी ?

hahahhahahhahahha........................woo kaattaa roogg. deswal sir............ibbb auurr kee karte sir......karnaa padaa kaamm hi nahi challaa.........arr apney karmaa kaa fall tee isse janam main mill jaya kareyy parr................kilki:D:D:D:D

downtoearth
May 3rd, 2006, 09:21 PM
ahhaahah deswaal sirr,,,,,, is khagard dhayal ney WARDAAN too kaun sa saadhu dewey thaaa,,,,,,,,,,, is tahi SHARAP mill rahya sey ek sadhvi ka :p ;) :D :p

misha0119
May 3rd, 2006, 09:44 PM
Well I feel there are people who themselves create the problem and then run around looking for the solution.
And some are here jus to do heheheheheh on someone.Everybody knows which category they fall into and if you people keep taunting others' then even your Mod cannot help.Carry on...this only leads to headache to the moderators because ultimately your posts/threads are going to be deleted (which people say was 'just for fun'):)

Going through some threads I feel that some people just cannot control writing non-sense things which result in nothing.And as you can see after few days somebody like Mr. Dhayal would end up crying about such attitude of some members here.
Is there an end to topics like these?Would people stop complaining about something or the other on jatland?Frankly speaking this is the only site where I felt at home and on the other hand this is the only forum where people get banned or keep leaving/coming back again and again.

shailendra
May 3rd, 2006, 10:07 PM
I am copying and pasting something I wrote on the other thread (Women and Internet identity!)
But think that some words from there could be applied here too:

....Face it like bold individuals and push back against the box (get out of that mentality) ...... you must have seen discussions here turn ugly all the time, with idiots jumping in trying to prove a point where this is none and then tons of posts and energies are wasted to settle the matter down, with even some other members inadvertently jumping in and so on and so forth!... but then should we start lamenting on why those individuals are posting this or that? Or why are they even there commenting on something they don’t even know the first thing about? Or start a thread and ask things like,’why do they write nonsense?............That would achieve absolutely nothing!

No! You deal with it and move on!......... That is the way of life, you don't demand equality, similar respect by asking for it, BUT wrestle it (not by poking the guy in the eye) but thru stronger, bolder actions and superior ideals/morals!
A rotten apple spoils the whole cart, and so would there be perverts, psychos, and losers everywhere! This medium of the internet (hiding behind the computer screen) spills forth even the ones that are inside a cloak!...You can do nothing about those, specially since they probably can't even stutter in a one-o-one face to face encounter! They gain confidence and false bluster in the privacy of their computer desk!

So move on and let them wallow in their sorry life, wasting so much time and energy on such issues is not even worth it!

dhayal
May 4th, 2006, 01:50 PM
अरे सुभाष,

No comment sir aap jaisa samjhe, mein aap ki baat bura nai manta ;)

misha0119
May 4th, 2006, 05:01 PM
The forum is meant to have healthy discussions and to enjoy.Please do not drag such kind of things further.Afterall you cannot change somebody's attitude or the way they think.Its you who has to adjust ...just move on.Get a life!