PDA

View Full Version : Backache

ritu
April 28th, 2006, 05:16 AM
for some of u it might be a word only but who has suffered from this very well know how much bad it can be.I have personally suffered from this and no doctor could help me.Itwas me who ultimately find a cure for it to bring it under control
for me it started suddenly after vigorous workout one day on elliptical trainer.I went to doctor.then orthopedicsurgeon.my doctor said you have DJD DEGENERTIVE DISC DISEASE .at 30 that was completely shocking for me I went for physio therapy but pain was getting worse it was all over from my jaw to neck .back and legs.Icould not raise my hands.
wthout going into more detail I am going to share what worked for me
1RELAX relax you muscles do not be stiff
2proper posture
3stretch all your body every day doing exercise with bands and simple stretching
4 yoga ultimate cure you can see Ramdevs exercises
5Acupressure there r certain points in ur palms of hand and foot u can press them for particular part of body where the problem is
6homeopathy rhustox and magphos but do consult a doctor
7do not worry because under stress ur body does not produce seritonin which help u deal with pain
I gained this knowledge from internet ,T.V AND BOOKS.
now i am back to almost what I was.I quit working though.but this backache has taught me never to take things for granted and appreciate every day as it is without asking for more.

netrapalsingh
April 28th, 2006, 03:34 PM
for some of u it might be a word only but who has suffered from this very well know how much bad it can be.I have personally suffered from this and no doctor could help me.Itwas me who ultimately find a cure for it to bring it under control
for me it started suddenly after vigorous workout one day on elliptical trainer.I went to doctor.then orthopedicsurgeon.my doctor said you have DJD DEGENERTIVE DISC DISEASE .at 30 that was completely shocking for me I went for physio therapy but pain was getting worse it was all over from my jaw to neck .back and legs.Icould not raise my hands.
wthout going into more detail I am going to share what worked for me
1RELAX relax you muscles do not be stiff
2proper posture
3stretch all your body every day doing exercise with bands and simple stretching
4 yoga ultimate cure you can see Ramdevs exercises
5Acupressure there r certain points in ur palms of hand and foot u can press them for particular part of body where the problem is
6homeopathy rhustox and magphos but do consult a doctor
7do not worry because under stress ur body does not produce seritonin which help u deal with pain
I gained this knowledge from internet ,T.V AND BOOKS.
now i am back to almost what I was.I quit working though.but this backache has taught me never to take things for granted and appreciate every day as it is without asking for more.

exercise hee ek sahi tareeka hai madam ji jo har dard ko control karta hai chahe wo dard back ko yaaa joing or knee. Main 10 sall ki oomar se yoga kar raha hoon aur ek acha weightlifter bhe raha hoon aur muhe yah batate hue khushi horahi ki abhi tak much sirdard aur petdard ka maluum bhi nahee hai app acupanchar bhi try karsaktee hai. Baba Ram dev ko main roj astha chanel par dekhta hoon aur roj pranayam karta hoon. aur muje puri ommeed hai ki aap regular yoga karengi to poori tereh theek hojayangee

thankyou,

deepshi
April 28th, 2006, 07:20 PM
electro+exercise therapy is of immense help here ritu--- may b d method was wrong
u cud hv undergone ultrasonic therapy- 1-1.5 mhz- 5 min.
interferential therapy(preferably on d leg havin radiating pain, coverin d whole area)
short wave diathermy-15 min. each
n well, spinal ext n isometric exercises, theres dis technique f spinal manipulation too, bt results nt yet proven
lumber belt- it helps in relaxin d bk.
and then0 hydrotherapy- bt its sloe process
one f my patients had cum in a serious condition wid his nose touchin his knees-d/t excruciating pain- bt she was relieved after dis conservative treatment- n avoided surgery
n of course there r sum ADL, need 2 b altered
whatever---yoga alwaz helps:)

ritu
April 28th, 2006, 08:10 PM
thanku pinki ji
eb ke India aungi to aapke pas therapy ne aungi.ye sab pad ke to mujhe dar sa lag raha he.aap personal grudges to nahi nikalti na therapy karte huae.aap bahut achhi he kahi therapy ka baad chalane phirne layak bh i na rahu.any way jokes apart thanks for all the information.but what i have figured yoga is the only thing which helped me as netrpal also said.

take care
ritu

electro+exercise therapy is of immense help here ritu--- may b d method was wrong
u cud hv undergone ultrasonic therapy- 1-1.5 mhz- 5 min.
interferential therapy(preferably on d leg havin radiating pain, coverin d whole area)
short wave diathermy-15 min. each
n well, spinal ext n isometric exercises, theres dis technique f spinal manipulation too, bt results nt yet proven
lumber belt- it helps in relaxin d bk.
and then0 hydrotherapy- bt its sloe process
one f my patients had cum in a serious condition wid his nose touchin his knees-d/t excruciating pain- bt she was relieved after dis conservative treatment- n avoided surgery
n of course there r sum ADL, need 2 b altered
whatever---yoga alwaz helps:)

downtoearth
April 29th, 2006, 12:38 PM
thanku pinki ji
eb ke India aungi to aapke pas therapy ne aungi.ye sab pad ke to mujhe dar sa lag raha he.aap personal grudges to nahi nikalti na therapy karte huae.aap bahut achhi he kahi therapy ka baad chalane phirne layak bh i na rahu.any way jokes apart thanks for all the information.but what i have figured yoga is the only thing which helped me as netrpal also said.

take care
ritu heheeh ritu,,,,,,,, iss pinkiiii ki saari baat na maniyey,,,,,,,,,yaa DAANEY de key dacteri kar ri sey,,,,,,:D ;) :p ,,,,,,,,

ek bey ek maareez key saajey {right} haath mein paralysis ho rahya thaaa,,,,,, aur isss dakkain ney uskey khaabey haath mein current ki taar laa di theee ,,,, khi khi khi :D ;) :p ,, isney nu sochya saajjey haath mein to hoo -ey liya,,,,,,,aur kaddey khabbey haath mein aur ho jey,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, iss karkey isney aagli ssoch mein khabbey haath mein taar laa di,,,,, hehe,,,,,,,,,ghani aageyu ki sooch gayi yaaa pinkiiiiii:D :p ;)

deepshi
May 1st, 2006, 08:09 PM
parddey ki ott te manne lakhaawe tha- jyaa maari tanne saara bera se:p
arr fer manne teri haasan aali nass me karrent laya- fer te tanne haasna aaya:p :D :p

ritu
May 1st, 2006, 08:13 PM
yo jhado na lawe tha ud tu bhool gi hogi yohe to wo mariz tha.

parddey ki ott te manne lakhaawe tha- jyaa maari tanne saara bera se:p
arr fer manne teri haasan aali nass me karrent laya- fer te tanne haasna aaya:p :D :p

yashmalik
May 8th, 2006, 12:37 PM
Lower back is very sensitive muscle. You cant over-strech it, you cant over-load it and neither you should do trial-excersices for it.

Lot of people including my mom have suffered and suffer from lower back pain. The remedy is pretty simple, spare a minute and i'll tell you:

1. Stand Tall, feet one-meter apart.
2. Bent as much as possible, good if you can touch the ground.
3. Remain bent for five seconds. Then get back to original standing position.
4. Do it 5-10 times daily and you'll see your back pain diminishing.

Be carefull with lower back, if it is hurt badly then this may result improper functioning of spinal cord due to which one wont be able to stand, sit and walk properly.

netrapalsingh
May 8th, 2006, 01:30 PM
Lower back is very sensitive muscle. You cant over-strech it, you cant over-load it and neither you should do trial-excersices for it.

Lot of people including my mom have suffered and suffer from lower back pain. The remedy is pretty simple, spare a minute and i'll tell you:

1. Stand Tall, feet one-meter apart.
2. Bent as much as possible, good if you can touch the ground.
3. Remain bent for five seconds. Then get back to original standing position.
4. Do it 5-10 times daily and you'll see your back pain diminishing.

Be carefull with lower back, if it is hurt badly then this may result improper functioning of spinal cord due to which one wont be able to stand, sit and walk properly.

yes, your advice is good many people suffering from this.