PDA

View Full Version : Egg white- Good or Bad?

dahiyarules
April 29th, 2006, 02:19 PM
Dear Friends!

I was talking to Keshav bhai the other day. I told him that I am consuming a dozen eggs every day (whites only). Reasons:

1. I love eggs.

2. I love egss a lot.

hehehe :D

Ok! to be serious, Keshav said that eggs are not good for health when consumed in excess. He said that the body produces uria and other chemicals when it decomposes eggs.

I would like some enlightened members to shed some light on this one.

ratheetheraist
April 29th, 2006, 02:25 PM
bhai saab no technical knowledge abt it........bt heard only tht its good.......nthng bad in it.......:)

bt keshu is a doctor.........so he mus be knowing better than me........nd excess off all things is bad........so 12 -12 andeyy kyun khaya karoo.......hehe;):D

ibb iste faltu ANDEY KA FANDA HUMNEY BERA KONI...........:cool:

jagmohan
April 29th, 2006, 02:29 PM
You can have even 20 eggs a day provided your body needs 20 eggs a day!!!

Are you burning enough calories a day to ensure that you are burning enough fat. If not, then Keshu is right. I say this because I have enough experience of gaining & shedding weight...

And even if it a case of "Garbage IN. Garbage OUT", you shouldn't worry. But if your body doesn't need that many number of eggs, then with this kind of consumption I am afraid you may start laying eggs pretty soon (no pun intended, please)...

ratheetheraist
April 29th, 2006, 02:33 PM
You can have even 20 eggs a day provided your body needs 20 eggs a day!!!

Are you burning enough calories a day to ensure that you are burning enough fat. If not, then Keshu is right. I say this because I have enough experience of gaining & shedding weight...

And even if it a case of "Garbage IN. Garbage OUT", you shouldn't worry. But if your body doesn't need that many number of eggs, then with this kind of consumption I am afraid you may start laying eggs pretty soon (no pun intended, please)...

hahhaaaha..............yo ke keh dii unclee jii:eek::eek:..........hahahhahahhahahahhaaaa..... ........bhaii mhaare bii phochaa diyee nu bann jaa tee ekk aadha darjann ..............kilkiiii:D:D:D:D:D

cooljat
April 30th, 2006, 05:13 PM
Bhai Sumit
Egg White is really gud for health!
it contains 7 amino acids so very rich in protiens!
btw, u shud avoid Egg Yellow it contains some really harmful cholestrol!

sunday ho ya monday roz khao aande!!

Rock on
Jit