PDA

View Full Version : New Warning System to manage violations

ndahiya
April 29th, 2006, 07:34 PM
Hi

We have installed a new Warning System. Users can be warned about violations such as abusive posts, invalid profile info, excessive PMing etc... Depending on the offense, the warning amount can be varied.

You can see your warning level with your use profile.

Once the warn level reaches the maximum (10), the account will automatically be banned for some time (can be adjusted by the mods)...

This should smooth the feedback system to users and aid in moderation.

Nitin

vijay
April 29th, 2006, 08:13 PM
Excellent idea Sir,

I really appreciate this step to maintain the behaviour of members and to avoid personal comments.

Regards

naveer
April 29th, 2006, 08:49 PM
Dear Mr.nitin
It is a excellent system which u have adopt nahi too jata nai sabb jane sai ak kabu main nahi awain gay.:cool:

narveer

downtoearth
April 29th, 2006, 08:59 PM
nitin bhai.,,,,, sahi roog kaat diya,,,,,,,,,, ibb hoya karegi logaan ki A.C.R kharab :p ;) :D :p ;)

cooljat
April 30th, 2006, 09:24 AM
very gud step, indeed admirable!
gud job!

Rock on
Jit

dhayal
April 30th, 2006, 11:16 AM
ek achhi suroovat hai jiski jaroorat thi
bahut badiya

sunitahooda
May 3rd, 2006, 04:06 PM
Nitin i wish we had this system when i had to go through some insane discussions....Very appropriate step....:)

sejwaldeepak
May 4th, 2006, 04:57 PM
Dear Members,

Pls see this thread if you have any query regarding the warning showing with your name. It is not for a particular member . We all have this warning with our profile including Mods. It will increase with our bad behaviour, abusive language, profile pics etc. means it will increase with violation of JATLand Members Agreement. Once it touches with extreme height ( 100% ) , account will be banned forever.

I hope nobody wants to ban his/her account by violation of JATLand's Dignity.:)

sunitahooda
May 4th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Nope....Jatland is my First Sweet Home:) I hope nobody wants to ban his/her account by violation of JATLand's Dignity.:)[/QUOTE]

dhayal
May 4th, 2006, 07:57 PM
hhahahhaa bahut he badiaya baat soonne ko mili hai after long time :D ;) :cool:

rajeshrathee
May 9th, 2006, 09:54 AM
Well, i think that the system is really fine but only the individual member will be notified of the violations, once he logged in?

Why not the violations be made public i.e same is displayed with their name etc.

grewalrakesh
May 11th, 2006, 10:56 AM
>>Admin note: warned for colorful language<<

poore hoge......
ib mere barge kamin....narye thyawange.....bhaiyon..apni guddi(neck)
bacha ki rakhiyo.........

nice step ....but I hope...we all stick to some courtesy levels....<edited>

keep going guys.....

Rakesh Kumar