PDA

View Full Version : Duplicate Detector ??

maliknz
April 30th, 2006, 02:05 PM
Howdy ho fellows and Mr. Editor:confused:

I Just read something about the Detector thing...... Well i am confirming that its not one person with two ID's........ kharbnz is my friend who is living with me in the same flat... and i cant tell him not to choose this Identical ID(according to you) and obviously cant tell him not to use my system ....:D ...

So to all my jatland friends and editor have a wee think about it and plz dont make me think that i have a split-personality too...:eek:

Cheers.....
Sandeep Malik not manoj kharb;)

fool4love
April 30th, 2006, 11:09 PM

I Just read something about the Detector thing...... Well i am confirming that its not one person with two ID's........ kharbnz is my friend who is living with me in the same flat... and i cant tell him not to choose this Identical ID(according to you) and obviously cant tell him not to use my system ....:D ...

So to all my jatland friends and editor have a wee think about it and plz dont make me think that i have a split-personality too...:eek:

Cheers.....
LOL... good luck with the issue bro...;)

ritu
April 30th, 2006, 11:13 PM
our sincere symathies r with u sandeep i mean manoj..

Cheers.....

ndahiya
April 30th, 2006, 11:58 PM
that's what we get for configuration mistakes.. :P

you were never supposed to see *that* forum.. its good that you posted an explanation, saves us a Q&A roundtrip (if satyeshwar believes you, that is)...

obviously we use a variety of tools to keep things in control around here...

maliknz
May 1st, 2006, 03:32 PM
cheers for resolving it nitin:)

ajay006
May 1st, 2006, 09:17 PM
maan gaye apke chor pakran ke tarike
that what we get for configuration mistakes.. :P

you were never supposed to see *that* forum.. its good that you posted an explanation, saves us a Q&A roundtrip (if satyeshwar believes you, that is)...

obviously we use a variety of tools to keep things in control around here...