PDA

View Full Version : School/ college experiences

desijat
May 1st, 2006, 05:19 AM
Very soon, i will experience the last day of graduation, and we all have memories which are worth remembering throughout life.

Hence, let us all share our special moments in school/college, some pics of our friends or funny incidents which makes us smile even today. :)

And please do mention your college/school name also so that we can even see who all come from same school/college.

ritu
May 1st, 2006, 05:59 AM
to bhai graduation tak jitne din bache he ji bhar ke jile ye jindagi dubara kabhi nahi aayegi.
hindu girls college sonipat college me hum paach jaat ladkiyo ka group tha me ritu tomar.sangeeta kataria,geeta pahal er geeta dahiya humne papera ka alwa kade padai nahi kari.class nam ki he attend karte the.sabse pichle bench pe bethe the er bahut daat khate the hasne par.
uske baaad kurukshetra uniersity me apna jata ka group na tha per hmara batch sare chore chori bahut oott the.hamne apne senior te raaging karvan ki bajay unki ragging kar di the.choti choti baat pe braham sarovar chale jate party karan.hostel ki life bhi bahut badiya the .mess me mil ke khana khana pher kiseke bhi room me bath ke wari tahi gup marana.bahut badiya din the we.KASH THODE AUR JI LIYE HOTE

Very soon, i will experience the last day of graduation, and we all have memories which are worth remembering throughout life.

Hence, let us all share our special moments in school/college, some pics of our friends or funny incidents which makes us smile even today. :)

And please do mention your college/school name also so that we can even see who all come from same school/college.

panward
May 1st, 2006, 06:38 AM

I did my graduation from DAV College Muzzaffarnagar in 2003. I did not enjoy much as I rarely used to show up in the classes.

The following year, during my PG Dip in English Journalism at Indian Institute of Mass Communication, a compulsive escapist which yours truly is, I still rarely showed up in the classes but guess what..

I had the time of my life!!.

Adventure, fun, escapades (of all kinds;) ) you name it, I did it. Alas! Before I could even blink it was all over. I clutched my fist in desperation, but couldn't prevent the sand slipping out of my hand.

As the countdown begins, mate Vikas, do what all you could. You will go on to make it big no doubt, my wishes are with you, but you're not gonna get the time back.

Meanwhile, let me sing to myself even as I envy you ''....those were the best days of my life. Back in the summer of 2004...''

Luck
-Daksh

rockingguy
May 1st, 2006, 08:22 AM
bhaiyoon maaf karna..ya angrezi mein se...lekin hai dil ke bahut kareeb

prashantacmet
May 1st, 2006, 12:29 PM
oooooo OSAMABINLADEN....... balaku ku darawe ke koonger....... iss fotu ne hata le..............

I did my graduation from DAV College Muzzaffarnagar in 2003. I did not enjoy much as I rarely used to show up in the classes.

The following year, during my PG Dip in English Journalism at Indian Institute of Mass Communication, a compulsive escapist which yours truly is, I still rarely showed up in the classes but guess what..

I had the time of my life!!.

Adventure, fun, escapades (of all kinds;) ) you name it, I did it. Alas! Before I could even blink it was all over. I clutched my fist in desperation, but couldn't prevent the sand slipping out of my hand.

As the countdown begins, mate Vikas, do what all you could. You will go on to make it big no doubt, my wishes are with you, but you're not gonna get the time back.

Meanwhile, let me sing to myself even as I envy you ''....those were the best days of my life. Back in the summer of 2004...''

Luck
-Daksh

desijat
May 1st, 2006, 02:24 PM
bhaiyoon maaf karna..ya angrezi mein se...lekin hai dil ke bahut kareeb
True, Awesome

ya ladkiw ali baaat dil pe ja ke lagi:p

dahiyarules
May 1st, 2006, 03:37 PM
Talking of college, I had a wonderrful time.

It has been four years since I stepped my foot on the first day of classes. I made some really precious friends, who I will remember for the rest of my life. It make my heart heavy as I think of graduation. All my friends have graduated and left. I am still around as I am taking extra courses for Graduate School.

I learnt a lot outside the classroom. I really have no regrets to admit that I went in as a kid and emerged as a man. It was an aweful experience.

My most memorable days were from the spring of 2004. I used to get done with my classes at around 9 AM on tuesdays. A friend would pick me up from outside my class, and we would drive to Panama City which is a spring break hot zone in Florida. We used to do this for the entire month of March. Once there, we would just go nuts. I had so much fun those days. Ususally spring break is for a week. So when our school was open, other schools were having their spring break during the other weeks of march. Oh gosh! still puts a smile on my face when I remember those days. :)

sunitahooda
May 1st, 2006, 03:48 PM
Mai college me HINDI ki class me kabhi nahi jati thi....December se pehley lecture shortage ki wajah se Ma'am ne kaha ki Sunita Hooda ko kehna ki ek baar apni shakal to deekha de ek baar....mere ko message mila to maine bhi message bhijwa diya ki Ma'am ko kah do mera record toot jayega ek din chali gayi to....par ma'am nai meri kolli bharli jibb mere 49/50 marks aaye HINDI mai....

2. MDU....wah kya din they....MDU ki purani building ke beech me ek corridor sa sai....jiss mai puraney fail/pass hoye hodd DADAs padey rehtey the aur aati-jati ladkiyon pai comments kartey the....uss CORRIDOR mai kissey chhori ki baithan ki to door likaddan ki bhi himmat na hove thi....Mai arr meri saheli Manju Dahiya jiss din pehli baar bithey to DADAs to hairan huay hi par humey kai logon ney warn kiya ki ye danger zone hai....lekin laddkiyan wahan baithney lag gayi....kyunki humney baithna chhodda nahi:D

desijat
May 2nd, 2006, 12:17 AM
Something about my college

Amity, A place to be, 3 saal AISH ki, par jitna seekha, kahin aur shayad hi seekh pate.

Classes bunk to nahi ki because of strict attendence rule, na hi proxy lagti thi:mad: upar se classes hoti bhi time pe thi:mad:

Par wo Centrestage mall pe time pass karna classess ke beech, Movies dosto ke saath, Expressway pe dosto ke saath masti, Car ki back pe baithke pics lena, Dance karna music chala ke ..... Truly AWESOME.............

Abhi we went to see history of Violence, and wahan pe ek scene aya:rolleyes: u knw wht kindaa scene, And suddenly they cut the movie and next scene came, And i Said O **** KAAT DI..... and before i realised i how loud was i, whole theatre looked towards me and bursted out:p

panward
May 2nd, 2006, 03:40 AM
oooooo OSAMABINLADEN....... balaku ku darawe ke koonger....... iss fotu ne hata le..............

Bhai Pareshan Chaudhary! Pareshan mat ho.

Love it or hate it, It is here to stay...

Regards
-Daksh

Nota Bene: I misspelt ur name coz u misspelt mine. Look carefully, it aint Osama bin Laden.

yashbeniwal
May 2nd, 2006, 10:11 AM
Hi to all,

college life is really fantastic n full of joy n adventures. Me yash Beniwal, popularly known as Beniwal in my college days. If any lecturer is bunk, my name is on the top most list. 5th sem me to haalaath yeh the ki ek din hum saare bunk karke cricket khelen chale gaye. pata ni hamare lecturer ko kaise pata chal gaya. woh aapni bike le kar ground mein poonch gaye.
mere tai issara karke bole ek idar aa. main gaya to bole chal baith peeche.
main bola ji en aur nai tai bula lo. mrea lecturer bola "ek jab Hukam ka ikka mere haath main hai, to baahi taash batle karne main kathi time na laage. yeh to tere peeche peeche apne aap aa jayenge."

bhai college to mauz karne ke liye hota hai. lekin study is the essential, so don't forget that. and one more thing always gives respect to ur teachers.
main college mainb itna uth tha fher bji lecturer meri do baatoon ki liye praise karte the ek to maine kabhi bhi kisse bhi semester main suplementary nahi aane di aur doosra kabhi main lecturer ke saame ulta nahi bolta tha.
so keep these things in mind and enjoy ur life.
bye n take care

sunitahooda
May 2nd, 2006, 10:19 AM
HUKKAM KA IKKA arr PAAN KI DUGGI....:D :D :) ;) aur kun kun sey pattey reh rey sain teri gaddi mai?:cool:

yashbeniwal
May 2nd, 2006, 12:12 PM
hi sunita,
patte to eb saare reh rehe sain, par ek ek kar kai khadoonga.
nu ek dam bagaa diye tai gaddi kharaab ho jaagi...........

HUKKAM KA IKKA arr PAAN KI DUGGI....:D :D :) ;) aur kun kun sey pattey reh rey sain teri gaddi mai?:cool: