PDA

View Full Version : need help >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

danarambeerda
May 3rd, 2006, 11:10 AM
Does any jat bhai know how to play video clip (imprted from cd as window media player) on sony ericsson mobile phone (w800i) ?

regards

sunitahooda
May 3rd, 2006, 11:58 AM
I'll try....please go to gallery in your Mobile....click on Video Clips and press on the clip you wish to view and click to play....if this is what you meant to ask? if not please specify more.

danarambeerda
May 3rd, 2006, 12:40 PM
I'll try....please go to gallery in your Mobile....click on Video Clips and press on the clip you wish to view and click to play....if this is what you meant to ask? if not please specify more.

well i done that, it wont work this way.

i have transfered few video clips from my pc to phone, which was in window media player format, and tried same as u mentioned, but dont work.

i m not sure wat kind of media player mobile support....

thanks

sunitahooda
May 3rd, 2006, 12:47 PM
Make sure that your mobile supports MP3 format files otherwise change the file format as your mobile may have Realplayer and in that case it wont play MP3 files....

sunitahooda
May 3rd, 2006, 12:54 PM
Please log on to a site- www.gsmarena.com....post your problem and you may get an answer, as i saw your mobile supports MP3 files so it may be a problem with the file itself not with the mobile.

danarambeerda
May 3rd, 2006, 04:41 PM
thanks a lot sunita

tushardhull
May 4th, 2006, 09:38 AM
bhai for sony ericsson ihave found a site. it is www.myt610.net. it has loads of stuff. u will like it. its a site created by ericsson users for ericsson users. u will definately find what u r looking for.

achha ram ram

lalit_nashier
May 14th, 2006, 07:14 PM
Does any jat bhai know how to play video clip (imprted from cd as window media player) on sony ericsson mobile phone (w800i) ?

regards

JUST CHANGE THE FORMAT NOTHING REQUIRED

cheers.........