PDA

View Full Version : Codes for Voice Chat (URGENT)

panwar18
May 3rd, 2006, 10:34 PM
I am doing M.Tech. in Computer Science and Data Processing from IIT Kharagpur. I urgently need codes for voice chat for my project. My guide has told me that such codes are available in public domain and I am supposed to demonstrate voice chat. If I am not able to find the codes my career will be in jeopardy. Kindly help in this matter.
Regards,
Pradeep Singh Panwar.

satyakarwasra
May 4th, 2006, 01:53 PM
Hi Pradeep,
Can you please specify your requirement in clearer way?
I have done a full project using java media framework(JMF), on Videoconferencing.
It includes video, audio and text chat applications. If this is the exact requirement then I can send you the whole source code.
Please contact me at:
satya.singh@hcl.in

satyakarwasra
May 4th, 2006, 02:10 PM
I urgently need codes for voice chat for my project.
I am bit confused between the terms code and codes.

panwar18
May 4th, 2006, 07:22 PM
Thank's sir for ur response,
Sir, my guide has told me to give demonstration for voice chat in wireless LAN or ethernet. I also have code to transfer videos. But he want's for voice chat. I need code for only voice chat, i will meet him again and ask what he will say and come back to you soon.
my mail id is:
ps_panwar1982@yahoo.com
With Regards
Pradeep Singh Panwar

panwar18
May 6th, 2006, 01:42 AM
I am bit confused between the terms code and codes.

Dear sir,
I need code fro voice chat(interactive voice) like google talk.
Please send me the code and write the commands how to run? I sent the mail to u on your mail account but mail has not delievered.
mail me the code on
ps_panwar1982@yahoo.com
pspanwar@gmail.com

With Regards
Pradeep Singh Panwar

_____

satyakarwasra
May 6th, 2006, 02:55 PM
Dear sir,
I need code fro voice chat(interactive voice) like google talk.
Please send me the code and write the commands how to run? I sent the mail to u on your mail account but mail has not delievered.
mail me the code on
ps_panwar1982@yahoo.com
_____
Ok,Panwar Sahab,
I have sent the required code at your mail ID. Check there and please reply me at my mail id only if any issue there....I think, it will not be obvious to discuss it further at this public domain.....