PDA

View Full Version : NASA's Greatest FAKE

maverick6238
May 5th, 2006, 07:24 PM
There have always been doubts about the NASA's claim of whether or not Man landed on the MOON. This theory now widely known as conspiracy theory gained wide support around the world when on February 15th 2001 (and replayed on March 19), the Fox TV network aired a program called "Conspiracy Theory: Did We Land on the Moon?'' I've saw that TV program and have read about it a lot since. My personal opinion is that Man did no land on the MOON in 1969. Anyway, it is interesting to read arguements from both sides..!

Here are arguements from both sides. See/read and decide for yourself:

1) It was a hoax:
Ths first site actually sells a video that explains how and why it was impossible for MAN to have travelled to the Moon and back.
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/moon.htm
The whole video is not availble, but you can see a clip of the video which itself is quite interesting. Also see Director's Interview (http://216.26.168.193/moonmovie/default.asp?ID=11)and read Director's Commentary (http://216.26.168.193/moonmovie/default.asp?ID=12) and explore other links.

This video claims: The Space Shuttle, so far, has killed fourteen people, merely trying to attain an orbit about two hundred fifty miles above the Earth. How is it then, that a third of a century ago, with less computing power in the entire rocket than in a present day twenty dollar Wal-Mart watch, NASA claims to have gone 100,000% farther, six different times between 1969 and 1972, landing on another celestial body and then returning, without ever killing anyone? How could they have powered air conditioning in two hundred fifty degree heat for three days with batteries?

2) NASA's explanation:
This is from NASA's site. I haven't gone through the all the argument they've given in support of NASA's claim of Moon Landings, but whatever I've read sound interesting. Have a read:
You can also Listen to this story instead of having to read the whole lot.
http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2001/ast23feb_2.htm

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y...moonshadows.htm (http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2006/03jan_moonshadows.htm)

Hope you all enjoy this material. There are heaps other site available.. but These were the only two that seem interesting. If I come across any other interesting mateiral, I'll post it here. Have fun.:):)

rohittewatia
May 7th, 2006, 05:42 PM
Have you heard of Area 51? There is a episode on discovery where it raises some possible doubts? Can download it on the web.

maverick6238
May 8th, 2006, 10:47 AM
Have you heard of Area 51? There is a episode on discovery where it raises some possible doubts? Can download it on the web.

WELL I WILL TRY N FIND OUT...MR TEWATIA

;)

rohittewatia
May 9th, 2006, 01:21 AM
Area 51 is a place in Nevada, where all this happened.

During the cold war in 1969.

The Russians had already beaten the US by putting the first object in orbit, the first man in space, the first spacewalk and the first manmade object on the moon. The Americans were lagging well behind.

Kennedy had declared that America would put a man on the moon - at almost any cost. And he was determined to beat the Russians to it.

Much of the theory is based on some photographs that NASA released. These pictures appear to have either multiple shadows, i.e. multiple strong light sources, or else the single light source casts shadows of objects in different directions, as it would if it was very close.

It is said by some, that they could be pictures released by NASA that were actually promotional pictures, taken before the launch.

There were numerous pictures where the depth of the picture varied enormously. Taking only pictures contained on NASA's web sites there are quite a few pictures where the results are not consistent with other shots taken at the same location.

Some pictures show one or other of the astronauts with a depth of view that was estimated at about a mile or so, often with mountains visible in the background. Other pictures, taken in similar locations, have a field of view of about 25 yards - that's total darkness 25 yards behind the subject.

Another inconsistency with the original moon landing is the matter of how they got the TV picture beamed to Earth from the Moon. Back in the 60's the TV companies had difficulty sending a stable picture 50 miles across relatively flat countryside - yet here we had pictures coming from over 150,000 miles away. Granted, NASA undoubtedly had great financial backing and could have invested millions of dollars in TV equipment, but it is worth thinking about.

Amateur radio operators sometimes use the moon to 'bounce' radio signals, in order to reach part of the Earth that they would not otherwise be able to reach, due to line of sight limitations. Was this same technique used by NASA to make the TV pictures appear to be coming from the moon itself? Given a highly directional antenna and large financial backing, this is a distinct possibility.

Some sources have suggested that in 1969 NASA's technology was not sufficiently advanced enough to put a man on the moon and get him back to Earth alive. It is said that the computing power used by the Apollo craft would have been less than that contained in a modern pocket calculator. One author, Bill Kaysing, who reputedly worked for NASA just before the time of the Apollo launches says that NASA commissioned a feasibility study to check the odds of completing the moon landings successfully. The odds were reported as being 0.0017% chance.

He alleges in his book, "We never went to the moon", that NASA and the Defense Intelligence Agency faked the moon landing at a remote, possibly underground site in Nevada - Area-51 perhaps?

Other hoax theorists say that although the intention was not to fake the moon landings, as soon as NASA realised that they could not perform this feat they opted to fake it rather than lose face to the Soviets. In turn this also generated a feeling of euphoria in the American people and would have assisted with funding for other space projects.

There was no independant coverage of the Apollo missions, apart from the actual launch stage, so how do we know that the astronauts were aboard the Saturn V rockets and how do we know that NASA didn't fake the footage we saw?

I found all this stuff on net and have seen the Documentary from Discovery also.

yashmalik
May 9th, 2006, 09:46 AM
NASA has faced a lot of cotroversies regarding their Moon Mission.
I too have some facts i'll posts them as soon as i find them.