PDA

View Full Version : Fittest Bollywood Actor & Actress...ur opinion? -- Jit

cooljat
May 5th, 2006, 10:57 PM
hey! ppl,
Im just curious to know about ur opinion :)
Well, I wanna know Who do u think is the fittest Hero & Heroine in Bollywood??

I firmly believe -

1) Hritik Roshan - His body is perfect fusion of muscles & flexibility, n u all know he's a fabulous dancer.

2) Isha - This new comer was introduced in Kisna movie..She's taken professional training in Yoga, Martial Arts & Khatak Dance...I even seen her Yoga demo in filmfare award & I was thunderstruck to see her awesome performance!

Well, have any body seen Parle's Hide-n-Sick biscuit's new ad in which Hritik & Isha both r featured....its really too cool ad, a must see :)

Rock on
Jit

rohittomar
May 6th, 2006, 09:55 PM
hi, i think Akshay kumar is the perfect hero in the bollywood.
he can fight ,dence as well. he is the fittest hero.........
vaise jat da puttar SUNNY is my favorite......................

yashmalik
May 8th, 2006, 12:22 PM
I think all of bollywood actors are fit. Instead of that you should have asked -who is the most 'muscular-fit' actor of bollywood.

Arjun Rampal and Mohit Ahlawat will be my choice.

deepshi
May 9th, 2006, 11:05 AM
uphen pathell!;)

deepshi
May 9th, 2006, 11:05 AM
uphen pathell ;) ;)

deepshi
May 9th, 2006, 11:09 AM
upen patel ;) :) ;)

yashmalik
May 9th, 2006, 12:58 PM
so many patels :rolleyes:

MKadwa
May 9th, 2006, 05:11 PM
I am not satisfied with you Jitu.
I will go with Yash, as we are talking about the most fittest man Arjun and Mohit Ahlawat are the most fittest men in ...

keshavdahiya
May 9th, 2006, 07:34 PM
I am not satisfied with you Jitu.
I will go with Yash,:eek: :eek: as we are talking about the most fittest man Arjun and Mohit Ahlawat are the most fittest men in ...

hahahahaha.....meri te aankh paati ki paattii reh gi thi jib manne binod bhai ki shuru ki line padhi....:eek: ......lekin paache ne jab purra sentence padhya te laaghhya hhmmm sensible baat kar raakhi hai......chokha binod bhai tanne purri baat likh di na te aarre koi naraz:( ho jata er koi sa khussss:) ho jata.......killkkii pe killkkii........hahahahahahahahahahaha...;) :D :p

mansi1218
May 9th, 2006, 07:47 PM
I think nobody can beat Arjun Rampal in fitness.

downtoearth
May 9th, 2006, 10:09 PM
shiney ahuja is fit n handsome .......... abhishek is cool dude,,,,,,,,,,chitragandha singh is gorgeous ..........

ritu
May 9th, 2006, 10:39 PM
rupender ye dono kon he abhishek ke alwa

shiney ahuja is fit n handsome .......... abhishek is cool dude,,,,,,,,,,chitragandha singh is gorgeous ..........

cooljat
May 9th, 2006, 10:40 PM
Hey Mansi, no doubt Arjun owns a great body but he doesnt have flexibility like Hritik has....but I believe Arjun Rampal is the most handsome model ever to come from India!

Its not about the rippling muscles, its about the complete fitness!

Rock on
Jit

I think nobody can beat Arjun Rampal in fitness.

shailendra
May 9th, 2006, 10:48 PM
...Hmmm, I wonder if we can really tell who is fit or not, by just seeing them on screens!

But since this is of course about appearances; My vote goes to John Abraham and then Dino Morea and finally Akshay Kumar (in that order) as the male actor(s) with a good physique and presence (forget about the five foot nothing Salman's, Rampal's, Hirtik's who need to take off the shirt before anyone can praise their well toned muscles! We need to think outside the box and consider their overall frame, or a possible fit look on a normal day!).... An actor who looks good and carries off any kind of clothes and manages to look fit in whatever he may be wearing (without having to shed the shirt) should get the admiration.

Another guy who is making an effort one can tell from the recent movies; is Saif Ali Khan,....the dude still needs to rip 'em and has a way to go but, he seems to be working on it to my mind...........

Here is a lil' critical look at all the usual suspects (my opinion only, of course):

Hirtik Roshan: Good v-shaped upper body and good delts and awesome 'dole's', but what about those long chicken legs, man?
Mohit Alahwat: Really-reaaaaly ripped when just off the bench and all oiled, but almost sinewy to the point of repulsion.....wonder how he looks on a normal day in a shirt, and when he has NOT just lifted a dumbell five seconds before the shot!?!
Salman Khan: Good overall physique, but man: a five-foot-nothing who is all bulky, sounds more like a pocket hurcules! Now, would and should that be considered ideal frame? I dunno.....
Arjun Rampal: Can barely notice the guy's frame when he is fully clothed and strutting around, and even when the shirt comes off; you don't literally fall off the chair now,do you!?!....well, can carry off the clothes real good, of course (dude, he was a model) but is that good enough to be called 'fit' looking? Again, I dunno......
Sunny Deol: And then the fat took the man.............
Suniel Shetty: Mr. Chicken legs-II

Ok, so anyways you get my point....now these other model/actors I mentioned (John and Dino, and even Akshay for that matter) actually have good worked out physiques, and broad frames....a certain visible ease with the way they portray their body language and the way they carry off all kind of clothes they may be wearing on or off screen....saying you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that these dudes are fit!

Hmmmm, as to the acting side of it with these guys.....Ooo hey, hold on...., don't hold your breath on that! :rolleyes:

vijay
May 9th, 2006, 11:19 PM
In my point of view, Akshay Kumar is the fittest person as some others like Dino and John came from modelling background and that field needs that fitness. But Akshay Kumar maintained himself without any primary requirement and its his preference too i think.

Salman and Aamir with less than 5'6'' feet frame doesn't even qualify for that.

Dino, John, Arjun did the hard work for their modelling career !!!!!

So in my point of view Akshay Kumar is the fittest.

chhillar
May 9th, 2006, 11:40 PM
Salman Khan: Good overall physique, but man: a five-foot-nothing who is all bulky, sounds more like a pocket hurcules! Now, would and should that be considered ideal frame? I dunno.....

pocket hurcules....ha ha ha ha

shailendra
May 10th, 2006, 01:57 AM
Women Actresses:

Isha Deol! (that's one female with a genuine flat washboard stomach!)....guess all those Bharatnatayam classes finally paid off!;)
She looks fit on her feet, no doubt! You just need to go look at 'Dhoom' again and for me to rest my case!
The best part is that while obviously being very fit, she still manages to portray that good balanced feminine look, without seeming like some lady amazon on screen!

The second one that comes to my mind is that Shetty sister (....aare Shilpa Shetty's ki behen yaar; I am totally forgetting her name right now) Mark my words: She works out, and is a fanatic one too I must add!!!

While some of the credit needs to go to the genes as in the first case, the tall frame obviously helps in the second case!....

ritu
May 10th, 2006, 02:10 AM
shailender uska nam shmita shetty he

Women Actresses:

Isha Deol! (that's one female with a genuine flat washboard stomach!)....guess all those Bharatnatayam classes finally paid off!;)
She looks fit on her feet, no doubt! You just need to go look at 'Dhoom' again and for me to rest my case!
The best part is that while obviously being very fit, she still manages to portray that good balanced feminine look, without seeming like some lady amazon on screen!

The second one that comes to my mind is that Shetty sister (....aare Shilpa Shetty's ki behen yaar; I am totally forgetting her name right now) Mark my words: She works out, and is a fanatic one too I must add!!!

While some of the credit needs to go to the genes as in the first case, the tall frame obviously helps in the second case!....

shailendra
May 10th, 2006, 02:22 AM
shailender uska nam shmita shetty he

There you go Ritu, thanks!....that's who I was talking about..........
Shmita Shetty! (maybe the memory loss is partially because she has not managed to make any kind of memorable impact on the viewers!....yet!)

smalik
May 10th, 2006, 03:22 AM
There you go Ritu, thanks!....that's who I was talking about..........
Shmita Shetty! (maybe the memory loss is partially because she has not managed to make any kind of memorable impact on the viewers!....yet!)

In my views, Fittest actor/hero yet to come to Bollywood ....... our own Super Shailendra.......:) :cool:

sansanwalamit
May 10th, 2006, 03:37 AM
pocket hurcules....ha ha ha ha

Hahahaha, good one Amit, really describes Salman Khan (psycho on loose) very well.

I think in Bollywood the most fit guy is John Abraham and the girl has to be tie between Sushmita Sen and Malika Sehrawat.

I would also like to mention Rekha, Vinod Khanna, Dharmendra, Amitabh Bachchan and Zeenat Aman who are still very fit considering their ages sans surgery.

Cheers,

shailendra
May 10th, 2006, 03:55 AM
In my views, Fittest actor/hero yet to come to Bollywood ....... our own Super Shailendra.......:) :cool:

Heh! Heh! Kya Malik bhai, marvaa rahe ho! ;)
But still thanks a ton on the confidence........ who knows, maybe when I grow up!

smalik
May 10th, 2006, 04:18 AM
Heh! Heh! Kya Malik bhai, marvaa rahe ho! ;)
But still thanks a ton on the confidence........ who knows, maybe when I grow up!

C ' Mon Shailendra Bhai, You have young Dharmendra 's reflection . Be in touch with Harvindra Malik from Bollywood. Who knows in 2007 , same thread has your name with Shetty/Sen/Mallika ............... in reality. BTW Shailendra...Dharmendra....... sounds same...:cool: :cool: ;)

keshavdahiya
May 10th, 2006, 06:13 AM
C ' Mon Shailendra Bhai, You have young Dharmendra 's reflection . Be in touch with Harvindra Malik from Bollywood. Who knows in 2007 , same thread has your name with Shetty/Sen/Mallika ............... in reality. BTW Shailendra...Dharmendra....... sounds same...:cool: :cool: ;)

Malik saab aap bollywood ki baat karo so aare to hooda saab HOLLYWOOD khanni naad kar reh sein...........Kyun supeshail......what about ROCKY-6....;)
aare jatland pe fittest aadmi ki baat karo to mera VOTE to Shailender Hooda saab ko jata hai...guy with brains and BUILD..........UP UP AND AWAY.......:D :p...

chhillar
May 11th, 2006, 03:20 AM
Sanjay Dutt itna mada te na se ek kisse ne bhee naam na liya bhaiyo...Arr Puneet Isser...usa khagad te koi bhee konya...ekke mukke mein jee kad diya tha Amitabh ka

jatsrule
May 11th, 2006, 03:20 AM
my votes for mohit ahalawat...new enterent in bollywood...
Arjun Rampal to model hai.....uska koii fand na se..........:( thumbs down

other wise look at Bobby deol...he is the fittest.........

sunitahooda
May 11th, 2006, 10:31 AM
John Abrahim....Aishwarya....arr baaki meri bhi wahe jo Keshu ki....kati bhinn-ki-bhinn....for Super Shail....:)

rajal
May 11th, 2006, 03:49 PM
bhai ek aur hooda bhi teri tarif ki line mein hai.hum bhi bade aache kalakar mane gaye haan aur jat hain to fittest apne aap hogye.
some people keep trying to be cool their whole life......
and some are just born jats.:p
Malik saab aap bollywood ki baat karo so aare to hooda saab HOLLYWOOD khanni naad kar reh sein...........Kyun supeshail......what about ROCKY-6....;)
aare jatland pe fittest aadmi ki baat karo to mera VOTE to Shailender Hooda saab ko jata hai...guy with brains and BUILD..........UP UP AND AWAY.......:D :p...

shailendra
May 11th, 2006, 08:38 PM
:) Manne sochi Kahe Brad Pitt ko blood pressure or sleepless nights de dein!?!... Heh! Heh!...............

You people are just too kind! (Appreciate all the words though!)...
I shall be walking around work with a lil' spring in the feet, absolutely! Heh! ;)

cooljat
May 11th, 2006, 10:37 PM
SuperShail Bhaisaab,
I wonder how could I forget u, Malik Bhai is absolutly right, U've reflection of young Dharmendra :) Dharmendra...Shailendra :cool: ;)
Nodoubt u sound like desi Arni here on Jatland :) :)

--

Well, Im really kinda disappointed to see that here ppl still dont have much idea about real fitness...Im not talking about big bodies here guys, for me a real fitness consists of athletic, agility, endurance, stamina, fludity & refined power. That's why I firmly believe ppl who practice martial arts, yoga r the real fighting fit guys, well these kinda techniques wont build u a body like Arnie but it'll give u secret to stay forever young!

--

Well, I still believe Hritik & Isha r most fit guys in Bollywood as I did describe earlier, Hritik got my vote just coz his body is a really rare fusion of muscles & flexibility and Isha got as she's master in Yoga & also a gud martial artist.

--

Hey! gimme a break guys, John Abhraim's body sucks so do Salman's & Sunil Shetty's...these guys r very much bulky & stiff, so I do consider'em a body filters :D ;) Akshay was very gud athlete n a martial artist in his early days but now it seems like he's not paying much attention to fitness, thus he's also gettin fatter but still he's very much agile just coz he's a martial artist. Now when it comes to model turned actors I go for Arjun Rampal & Milind soman, these guys r hall of fame!

thats all bye my side :)

Rock on
Jit

prashantacmet
May 12th, 2006, 02:03 PM
BILKUL THEEK

rohittewatia
May 12th, 2006, 05:11 PM
Fitness and muscles are not the same thing i guess;):D

panward
May 12th, 2006, 08:40 PM
Heh! Heh! Kya Malik bhai, marvaa rahe ho! ;)!

Ahem! Was the pun intended there?

panward
May 12th, 2006, 09:02 PM
Ahem! Was the pun intended there?

Apney uppar mujhe ek kahawat yaad aagi: Soor jaayega hamesha koodey pe.

keshavdahiya
May 12th, 2006, 09:33 PM
Apney uppar mujhe ek kahawat yaad aagi: Soor jaayega hamesha koodey pe.

hahahahaha daiki soch soch ke bole se....her 30 min mien aake point maarde se kassai.....jinn dega ke na duniya ne.....kilkkkiii.....iib woh dharm ji ooops sorry super shail aawega pher wow bhi aapni jheep mitta ke jata rhawega........thamne baat ka katti guu khaadh diya.....:eek: :rolleyes:
baat ya se ke super shail ne HOLLYWOOD mein role mille to kiska millega....;) :D :p..........Sallo stalone ya apna Brad PITT....:rolleyes:

panward
May 13th, 2006, 05:01 PM
baat ya se ke super shail ne HOLLYWOOD mein role mille to kiska millega....;) :D :p..........Sallo stalone ya apna Brad PITT....:rolleyes:

Sallu Stalone to Bhudha Balad hai. Mhara Sher to Brad ku Pittega. Par bhai Shail dikey Angelina Joile ke saath ulta-seedha mat kariye nahin to Maa Kasam.....

Main Kathrine Zeta Jones ko pakad lunga;) .

kasutajatram
May 14th, 2006, 09:06 PM
i`ll go for udita goswami n jimmi shergill;) :p ;) ;) ;)

bidhlan
May 16th, 2006, 05:19 PM
i think fittness does play a role in making carrer

downtoearth
May 16th, 2006, 07:25 PM
:D ;)
i think fittness does play a role in making carrer ehheeh thanx for sharing ur knowledge :D :D ;) :D :p

poonam
May 16th, 2006, 10:10 PM
Got to see this guy on a TV show lately..He is Cool , man..;) :)

shailendra
May 16th, 2006, 10:18 PM
Got to see this guy on a TV show lately..He is Cool , man..;) :)

.........With a very-very bad case of American accent!... (These guys should be made to take a training in getting their mother language and the Hindi accent accurate first, before they are allowed to venture on screen!)

poonam
May 16th, 2006, 11:09 PM
.........With a very-very bad case of American accent!... (These guys should be made to take a training in getting their mother language and the Hindi accent accurate first, before they are allowed to venture on screen!)

I thought it was an English accent ....yet he was cute with 'whatever' accent...;)