PDA

View Full Version : Doctor's Carelessness...

pragati
May 6th, 2006, 09:33 AM
It is an incident happened yesterday in Delhi. In a hospital, doctors declared a boy dead. But when his parents took him for crimination, his father watch out some movements in him. He took him to hospital. The boy is still alive & now he is in the ICU…
Ye Doctors ki itni badi laparvahi hai ki ek jinda bachhe ko unhone dead declare kar diya…

prashantacmet
May 6th, 2006, 10:48 AM
Really, it's the height of the negligence.......what can we expect from these government hospitals & doctors .....situation is really poor ...... we cann't trust on these goverment hospitals......
In this selfish world no one cares for others ...In bad time, people behave even with their friends as strangers........ kuch log to bilkul hi pehchanna band kar dette hai.....
It is an incident happened yesterday in Delhi. In a hospital, doctors declared a boy dead. But when his parents took him for crimination, his father watch out some movements in him. He took him to hospital. The boy is still alive & now he is in the ICU…
Ye Doctors ki itni badi laparvahi hai ki ek jinda bachhe ko unhone dead declare kar diya…

yashmalik
May 6th, 2006, 11:41 AM
There is nothing can more shameful for a doctor. These fraudi and careless docs must be dumbed to their knees for such a bling negligence.
Shame on Safdurjung Authority.

dahiyarules
May 6th, 2006, 12:32 PM
Another example of Govrnment failure.

The so-called government hospitals that people crave for, are to be blamed.

The sad part is that no one can be held accountable. Even the chief of the hospital is refusing any communiction.

If it were a private hospital here in the US, they would have been in a big soup by now.

The choice is yours: you can choose between a better life and government's subordination. You can either be a slave and survive on the crumbs thrown by the government, or be a free individual and do things your way.

Down with government.

yashmalik
May 6th, 2006, 01:34 PM
Sumit Dahiyaji, why do you always include everything to your phylosophy.
Indian Govt. is a dumb, i agree. Dont you think instead of getting scare from the things we must take a step ahead and see whats wrong rather than just cursing the bad conditions.
Only dreaming of better lives or moving to other countries by simply escaping from our nation's present condition analysis is the biggest patriotic sin.

"Its better to light a candle than to curse the darkness"
- Swami Vivekanada

dahiyarules
May 6th, 2006, 01:48 PM
Sumit Dahiyaji, why do you always include everything to your phylosophy.
Indian Govt. is a dumb, i agree. Dont you think instead of getting scare from the things we must take a step ahead and see whats wrong rather than just cursing the bad conditions.
Only dreaming of better lives or moving to other countries by simply escaping from our nation's present condition analysis is the biggest patriotic sin.

- Swami Vivekanada

Unfortunately or fortunately dost, everything is connected to what I have to say.

Tell me one thing that I said that was wrong. Criticize what I have to say, but do not criticize me becuase I have something to say.

Anyways, I was expecting this one from someone.

I am not patriotic. By being patriotic you fightand die for the government, which in the mean time hides in bomb proof bunkers, and are the first ones to flee the country after loosing the war.

I am glad I could get the heck out of there, even though it may just be for a brief while.

But, I am trying my best to convince people still living back home, about what the real problem is. Isnt that more than enough.

satyakarwasra
May 6th, 2006, 02:20 PM
The same incident was happened in SMS hospital Jaipur, last year. Though the victim, a 15 year old girl was not saved after struggling with the death for 10 days after doctor declared her died but it is the height of the negligence....is at the top end of the malpractice spectrum.

yashmalik
May 6th, 2006, 03:39 PM
quote=dahiyarules Unfortunately or fortunately dost, everything is connected to what I have to say.
Tell me one thing that I said that was wrong. Criticize what I have to say, but do not criticize me becuase I have something to say.

I am not criticising you sir. I really appreciate your views infact i have a corner in myself which always agree with you. I too love living the 'present' best life which is American.
But certainly i have another corner which is very patriotic and wants me to live in India and do something best for it. This corner is far more powerful than the previous one.

Anyways i dont wanna convince people like you do, it comes natural.

ritu
May 6th, 2006, 11:11 PM
- Swami Vivekanada

yash very true and inspiring lines.
keep writing this kind of inspirational stuff.
take care
ritu