PDA

View Full Version : Why do only gud ppl suffer??? ~ Jit

cooljat
May 7th, 2006, 02:00 PM
Hey! All,

Can anybody justify Why do only gud ppl suffer while evil ppl have all the luck??? I know most of them will disagree but this is what I've observed till now....I've seen a lot nice ppl always havin tough times while bad guys r havin time of their lives.

Now most of u will pour some philosophy that all the bad guys have to pay for their sin one day here only or nice ppl will get the heaven, but still its quite frustrating....why nice ppl always get pain n agony!?

Although, exceptions r everywhere like me Who's gud for nothing but still has hard luck all the time :) :) but No Regrets whatsoever :) ;)

But again Im curious to know how many of u agree to the fact most of time n in majority only the gud ppl suffer, Hey I don’t need any clarification I just wanna know do u agree it with or not!?!

Thank u all for ur nice time!

Rock on
Jit

suraj_tomer12
May 7th, 2006, 02:21 PM
hey jit
when u say good people suffer or lack of luck for them , its just nothing more than a test which is given to them by life, its not about its about how strong u can stand agianst these tests and about evil people luck , i dont believe even with so called lot of luck for them , they still be happy in their life , they may have lot of money and power but still something missing for them like emotional satisfaction when u r on evil side , u can be happy for some moments but not for forever

sandeepbalyan
May 7th, 2006, 02:43 PM
Good point .
Yes, I do agree as I have also observed some times .

deepshi
May 7th, 2006, 03:23 PM
even i feel so--n dats really disapproving:(
y cant v guys b a bit liberal n giv others a chance?:confused:
widout bein biased- n bein bit more generous!
dont color all as d same! :rolleyes:

dahiyarules
May 7th, 2006, 03:25 PM
Good people seem to suffer because they have adopted the tough path in their lives. While, the bad people seem to be having fun because they have adopted the easier path in life.

Present is virtual while the end is real. What is happening at the moment is irrelevant. What happens in the end is relevant.

Good and bad people are remembered for their deeds afterthey depart. Nothing is worse than those you leave behind cursing you for all that you did.

But do not forget, nothing is better than people praising you for all you did.

To quote Andrew Carnegie: "Nothing is more disgraceful than dying rich" (mind me if I may have misplaced my words). The entreprenuer gave away everything before he died. Today, several foundations and trust run all around the world in Carnegie's name.

vikaskundu
May 7th, 2006, 05:20 PM
who is good people??? 2day if u say that u dont lie, u dont cheat , u dont play mind games, u dont backbite, u dont ..list goes on
if u say all this may b u r new avatar of shriram

u dont lie... nd u r in marketing i dont think u ll b able to survive, go to any shop nd take lie detector test all will fail

u dont cheat-- u may end up with low grades or in worst case may fail, u dont want to do that

u dont play with mind games-- u may end up with less importance in social group

u dont back bite-- this one is tester....sum times to get sumthin outa sumone u gotta do that

ppl do adulation nd all kinda ****, to get the desired done

now if u no wt u want u will fell less suffering ...

it is like either do all of these crapy things or b left out as simple as that

and yes gud ppl do suffer coz this world is not a fair world

rohittewatia
May 7th, 2006, 05:31 PM
Hey! All,

Can anybody justify Why do only gud ppl suffer while evil ppl have all the luck??? I know most of them will disagree but this is what I've observed till now....I've seen a lot nice ppl always havin tough times while bad guys r havin time of their lives.

Now most of u will pour some philosophy that all the bad guys have to pay for their sin one day here only or nice ppl will get the heaven, but still its quite frustrating....why nice ppl always get pain n agony!?

Although, exceptions r everywhere like me Who's gud for nothing but still has hard luck all the time :) :) but No Regrets whatsoever :) ;)

But again Im curious to know how many of u agree to the fact most of time n in majority only the gud ppl suffer, Hey I don’t need any clarification I just wanna know do u agree it with or not!?!

Rock on
Jit

What is your definition of Good people:confused: ?

Maybe bad people are not only bad, but clever and intelligent also...:) so, they make it upto before something disastrous happens.

yashmalik
May 7th, 2006, 09:07 PM
Hey! All,
Why do only gud ppl suffer
Jit
Your question have your answer.
Good people suffer because they are Good (tolerant)
Think ! its an Irony

ritu
May 7th, 2006, 09:20 PM
Hey! All,

Rock on
Jit

I do not agree with u Jit.actually my thinking is that good things happen to good people.EK KAHAVAT HE DUSRO KA SUKH AUR APNA DUKH SABKO JAYDA LAGTA HE.
RITU

devdahiya
May 7th, 2006, 09:34 PM
Good people seem to suffer because they have adopted the tough path in their lives. While, the bad people seem to be having fun because they have adopted the easier path in life.

Present is virtual while the end is real. What is happening at the moment is irrelevant. What happens in the end is relevant.

Good and bad people are remembered for their deeds afterthey depart. Nothing is worse than those you leave behind cursing you for all that you did.

But do not forget, nothing is better than people praising you for all you did.

To quote Andrew Carnegie: "Nothing is more disgraceful than dying rich" (mind me if I may have misplaced my words). The entreprenuer gave away everything before he died. Today, several foundations and trust run all around the world in Carnegie's name.

I will go with Sumit. Jitu it is a mirage that good people suffer.On the contarary it is the evil which lands up in S**t. God has its own ways to check the stamina of people to withstand rightiest path....and those who don't buldge are ultimately rewarded in shame of eternal happiness.My expirience of life suggests that one should do all the good all the times and take life the way it comes.Goodness is always in majority though it appears otherwise.Please keep doing good and honestly is my advise to you.Gondagadi has a very short span. Don't get bewildered and confused...use your gut feeling and move on with dignity and honesty. God speed!

vijay
May 7th, 2006, 10:06 PM
Hey Jit,

Good people, if they are really good, don't feel suffered at all.

They just do the things what they feel good for human beings and mankind and don't expect any appreciation and rewards.
That is selfishness and proudiness ..

They had choosen the path of truth and mankind so hurdles are there evrywhere. They know how to overcome that and fight with the tragedies and selfishness of the people.

Good people always like challenges and hard realities and face that with good spirit. Hurdles can't deflet them from the path they have choosen for

That's why they are good.

Its people's opnion that good people are suffering but in actual they are not suffering from anything as they know their path is full of hurdles and they are determined to face anything.

They can't be distracted from their aim.

NEVER !

ramksehrawat
May 8th, 2006, 05:20 AM
Everyone has to pass through good and bad times. Similarly, everyone is good and bad for different set of people. Only difference being how we look at it. If someone whom we regard good suffers, we brand it as suffering. However, if someone whom we don't like suffers, we unhesitatingly call it as "karmon ka phal".

monikadahiya
May 8th, 2006, 12:56 PM
in my opinion, everyone is good and situations make them bad.
someone who's good to me may be bad for somebody or vice versa. As far as suffering or enjoyment goes, i believe in karma.

Be good :)

Monika

sandeepbalyan
May 8th, 2006, 01:52 PM
How about Politicians

I thing most of them make people suffer by one way or other,for own
interest's .may be caste politics , Quota , Jobs etc

They njoy good facilities njoy life on our money .... etc etc ..... endless list

they do suffer but very less in compare to normal Good or I should say very Good person's ....

Good Example of good man suffering;-

C in my opinion our Prime Minister is good gentle man .. and is suffering between expert politicians may be opposition or own Front.Some time it looks he don't want to do few things which he is doing.

How about life time of bad and good people .... means who lives long ?

deepakchoudhry
May 8th, 2006, 03:42 PM
Hey! All,

Rock on

Jit

Hi Jit,

I think what you mean (and correct me if I'm wrong) that decent people get taken advantage of and consequently they suffer.

But nowhere it has said that we should not stand for our rights or use common sense when in a tricky situation.

If you come across someone who is being rude or taking advantage of your good nature then you should stand up and let them know how you feel.

I strongly beleive what goes around comes around sometimes the result is not instant but it does catch up with you eventually.

And happiness is not measured in how much money or power one has...that is the wrong preception...Happiness is a state of consciouness.

Deepak

grewalrakesh
May 8th, 2006, 04:18 PM
The point to be noted is .......Each and every person of this world is good enough.......bus circumstances are evil enough to distract him from the normal path....

There is nothing like evil and good ,,it is all about you represent yourself...
isiliye..bad people also have some good qulaites..and when they have good qulaities how can they be bad......

Yaar......be social...everybody will be good enough....logon mein interest le...everybody will start taking interest in you........

I don't know whether I m bad or good..but I know...one thing for sure....
ki life is only life...it depends on you whether you make it good or bad......

aur phire apna formula...
zindagi jhand hai....phir bhi ghamand hai.....
Mauj karo har roj karo..nahin mile to khoj karo...
Keep smiling.......

rahulkharb
May 9th, 2006, 12:13 PM
Your question have your answer.
Good people suffer because they are Good (tolerant)
Think ! its an Irony

i wuld second tht ...

gud ppl let others exploit them.... thy cant stand against it so thy jus sit n curse their luck. If thy wanna stop sufferin thn shld learn to say NO

prashantacmet
May 9th, 2006, 01:18 PM
JIt..... u can call me a fool........ but I am not able to differentiate among Good & bad ppls...........http://www.jatland.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gifhttp://www.jatland.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif

grewalrakesh
May 9th, 2006, 02:36 PM
good thought....kharab sahab..

i don't remember the source of this saying..sorry to say ..i don't even remember the exact words.....but it was somewhat related to hitler forays...

If you want the evil to win..let the good people keep quiet...

Rakesh Kumar

cooljat
May 9th, 2006, 10:43 PM
Hi! all

Thanks a lot!!!

Im really greatful to all for ur valuable & positive inputs & special

thanks to respected members, thanks a lot again for really inspiring

replies!!

Cheers! All the best!

Rock on
Jit

cooljat
May 9th, 2006, 10:44 PM
Deepak Bhaisaab,
u got my point! agreed!
decent ppl likely to get suffer due to their decency.
this is wild & wicked world, so we all need to be bad with bad ppl & be gud to nice ppl and we must stand for our rights & justice. This world is still alive only coz still there're few gud ppl remaing.

thanks a lot!

Rock on
Jit

Hi Jit,

I think what you mean (and correct me if I'm wrong) that decent people get taken advantage of and consequently they suffer.

But nowhere it has said that we should not stand for our rights or use common sense when in a tricky situation.

If you come across someone who is being rude or taking advantage of your good nature then you should stand up and let them know how you feel.

I strongly beleive what goes around comes around sometimes the result is not instant but it does catch up with you eventually.

And happiness is not measured in how much money or power one has...that is the wrong preception...Happiness is a state of consciouness.

Deepak

vijay
May 9th, 2006, 11:36 PM
i wuld second tht ...

gud ppl let others exploit them.... thy cant stand against it so thy jus sit n curse their luck. If thy wanna stop sufferin thn shld learn to say NO

Wrong Mr. kharb,

God people don't let others exploit themselves but yes they just want to see at what extreme the bad people can go. They never curse their luck as they themselves have decided their fortune by being good and are always ready for the results, good or bad, who cares.

Its others openion that they are suffering.

Bad people think that good people are suffering and in the same way good people thinks that bad people are suffering.

Its human nature.

sunnysangwan
May 10th, 2006, 01:26 AM
First let me share what I think are good and bad ppl. In my view everybody has some % of goodness and some % badness. Its just what facet of a particular person u see. Somebody could be good for me but for somebody else he/she might be the meanest human on earth. Its just a matter of perception.
In my opinion, everyone suffers, be it bad or good ppl. Its just that we dnt notice bad ppl suffering as we think they deserve it and never give it a second thought. Whereas we tend toremember if something untoward happens to good ppl.

sjakhars
May 10th, 2006, 06:41 AM
Ab aaya Jit ke gyan.:) :cool:
Deepak bhai is absolutely right and he also got the point Jit wanted to make.

Deepak Bhaisaab,
u got my point! agreed!
decent ppl likely to get suffer due to their decency.
this is wild & wicked world, so we all need to be bad with bad ppl & be gud to nice ppl and we must stand for our rights & justice. This world is still alive only coz still there're few gud ppl remaing.

thanks a lot!

Rock on
Jit

msingh
May 10th, 2006, 07:55 AM
see its not the matter tht good people suffer and bad people dont,,,everybody has there own share of good and bad deeds in the past,,,and tht is what they face,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thts it

navingulia
May 10th, 2006, 11:23 AM
I totally disagree. It is very important to face difficult times to enjoy good times. Why do we take it as negative? Why do we take it as suffering?
A person eats 5 star food everyday, goes to every popular eatery in the town and is fed up, he doesn’t enjoy his food, he is super fat 90kg 100kg or 150kg, he is not happy. Take on the other side a man who works as a labourer or farmer whole day in the sun and in the evening he sits down to have his simple food - if you have never worked hard you wont know what that food tastes - it is the best food in the whole world.
A person stays in AC drinks good drinks and mineral water - how will he know the pleasure of a glass of water on dry and thirsty lips.
A person who has luxury watches hometheatre with snacks I AC louses around is fed up at the end of the day. A person who works and tires out and gets fatigued will experience heaven when he gets to rest in the evening.
I have seen a beggar happy and a billionaire sad and depressed.
Salman khan drinks, fights, drinks and kills people by rash driving. Gets into fights with everyone, hunts animals. Fardeen khan (born with a golden spoon) gets into drugs, is caught by the police with big quantity of drugs. Sanjay dutt gets into drugs, buys ak47 rifle all that stuff. Sons of rich people visit every discothèque and d pub - go about shooting innocent people (Jessica lal case) or crushing innocent people under their luxury cars. Those who get everything easily don’t realise its importance. Those who don t have to face difficult times are the ones who suffer.
Why are we scared to face difficult times? Good times have their importance because of difficult times.
Life is important because of death. If no one was to die who would bother about living life fullest - life wouldn’t be important anymore. We value our dear ones because we know we can lose them. Light has importance because darkness is there. Happiness has importance because tragedies are there, difficult times are there.
I remember when I was tied up in a hospital bed for 4 months with traction weights drilled to my head, I used to think how wonderful it would be if I could turn to one side and go to sleep, how wonderful it would be if I could have a cold water bath or how wonderful it would be if I could scratch my head.
I have been lucky to have faced every difficult time in my life. I have discovered life during my difficult and challenging g times, I have enjoyed life during my difficult and challenging times. My destiny has been defined during my difficult and challenging times. Trust me - Your destiny will be defined during your difficult times and not during your easy and luxurious times.
Life would be no fun if difficult and challenging times weren’t there.

ssgoyat
May 10th, 2006, 01:29 PM
big loosers have big hearts..........like me

navingulia
May 10th, 2006, 07:08 PM
bhai Jite,
Young man, Yamaha 350 pai kaache kaatan laag rya sai jaipur main ar baat karai sai suffering ki. :-) :)

rahulkharb
May 11th, 2006, 11:52 AM
Wrong Mr. kharb,

God people don't let others exploit themselves but yes they just want to see at what extreme the bad people can go. They never curse their luck as they themselves have decided their fortune by being good and are always ready for the results, good or bad, who cares.

Its others openion that they are suffering.

Bad people think that good people are suffering and in the same way good people thinks that bad people are suffering.

Its human nature.

Well this is ur point of view n i respect it, wat i said was wat i see happenin arnd myslf. In college gud students often get exploited by not so bright students. Thy ( gud students) do all the hard wrk but someone else take away the credit. this wuldnt happen if thy werent tht gud/nice to others, at some point one has to b selfish.

singh1981
May 11th, 2006, 01:38 PM
because they r choosen one......

nyway what is ur defination of good people...

Hey! All,

Rock on
Jit

satyeshwar
May 11th, 2006, 01:45 PM
Bhai Jitu, tu mere te nyu nhi kehva tha ke ak "I am having the time of my life!" :p:p

ram6april
May 11th, 2006, 05:03 PM
aarre bhai jitee.......... tu ek te aapna photu badal le isme tu YAWA.. sa lagge sai... anyway dont mind it.............. thing is that as i think.... everyone on this earth is good........... but u can say big BUTttttttt......... everyone is not good for everyone... but still they are good for someone.... hope u know the cycling.... LION eats bear n .... and bear eats grass.... n... this cycle goes on.... tune ye sab school me padha hoga.......... so every single living thing on earth is good but not for everyone but for someone...........in same way human being SOMEONE never be good for everyone..... if somone is good for everyone... i say he/she is GOD/GODESS............. aur rahi baat HEAVEN KI so who knows.. where n who goes in heaven........ i rather say that HEAVEN is here in ur hands.......... n ur thinkings........ if u think thats oo life is going good ... if u loss in something n than if u hold ur head n keep thinking ooo i loss that much wat i do now.. bla bla... than these kind of things make u sad n u seems to be in hell... or rather if think that oo i had loss that goes now... i cant get that back .. but y i m wasting time n taking tension for past.. it passed so FORGET IT.... n keep going.. its life....... we always have to see UPS N DOWN..... in life........ NAHI TO KISSI SHAYAR NE KAHA HAI..... wo jindgi bhi kya jindgi jo paani si bahi.... so.. keep fighting.......... n be happy..........dont bother abt anything if u loss or u loose........... ...keep smiling n keep urself busy among friends... n with ur work......... kissi bhi kaam ko mann lagga kar karogey to interst banega.. ... agar mann lagakar nahi karoge to wahi kaam tum bojh banega.........

well i think i wrote lots.......... if someone dont agree or dont like tahts fine........ but i dont mind n really dont care much....... i like advise.... but i do what i feel to do......

with regards....

Ram

keshavdahiya
May 11th, 2006, 05:14 PM
aarre bhai jitee.......... tu ek te aapna photu badal le isme tu YAWA.. sa lagge sai... anyway dont mind it............

well i think i wrote lots.......... if someone dont agree or dont like tahts fine........ but i dont mind n really dont care much....... i like advise.... but i do what i feel to do......

Ram

hahahahahaha agree ke bhai hodde katti fully agreeeee....tu jama katti sahi baat khawe se lekin agar teri baat kisse ke samjh na aayi te pher ke karega..........hahahhahaahhahahhahhahahah bakki tanne saari baat word to word sahi keh raakhi sein...............killkkiiiiiiii pe killkkiiiiiiii

cooljat
May 11th, 2006, 10:47 PM
bhaisaab
u didnt read my thread properly!
Im not suffered at all, though ups & downs to chalte rehte hein but as I said no regrets whatsoever...I believe in ROCK ON...

although I still feel gud ppl ka bad luck thoda jyada hi acha hota hai!

but here I say Im Rockin hard in this free world, so muje dukhi samja ke bhai koi dukhi na hoiye!

Rock on
Jit

bhai Jite,
Young man, Yamaha 350 pai kaache kaatan laag rya sai jaipur main ar baat karai sai suffering ki. :-) :)

cooljat
May 13th, 2006, 12:04 PM
Oh! Common u intellectual Jats, u cant be so ignorant & dumb, just ask urself what is the diffrence between gud n bad, u'll get answer!

Well, till now only Deepak bhaisaab got my point, all other respected ppl's contribution is also admireable but it was kinda philosphical!

Well, fact is fact gud ppl suffer coz of their goodness & coz they're men of principles & its really struggling path in this wicked world but I also believe almighty god always keep on testin these gud ppl by givin them hard luck!

WEll, I've heaps of examples how they do suffer & will give u in my next post then I'll see what u say :)

Rock on
Jit

JIt..... u can call me a fool........ but I am not able to differentiate among Good & bad ppls...........http://www.jatland.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gifhttp://www.jatland.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif

kiran.takhar
May 13th, 2006, 12:15 PM
bhai,
I 100% agree with u
lekin when going gets tough, tough gets going :) :)
good people r warriors, they never say die,
no matter how adverse the situation are!

but I agree!!

Regards
Kiran

monikadahiya
May 14th, 2006, 03:43 AM
i guess people should not try to force their opinion on others and better not call their opinions as facts. It hasnt been researched hence cant be called as fact. I have seen tons of good people who did struggle ( struggling is not suffering) but in the long run they are happier than bad people. I guess you should define what you mean by good and bad. It differs from person to person.

chill

Monika
( do good things and good things will happen to you :) )

Oh! Common u intellectual Jats, u cant be so ignorant & dumb, just ask urself what is the diffrence between gud n bad, u'll get answer!

Well, till now only Deepak bhaisaab got my point, all other respected ppl's contribution is also admireable but it was kinda philosphical!

Well, fact is fact gud ppl suffer coz of their goodness & coz they're men of principles & its really struggling path in this wicked world but I also believe almighty god always keep on testin these gud ppl by givin them hard luck!

WEll, I've heaps of examples how they do suffer & will give u in my next post then I'll see what u say :)

Rock on
Jit

ritu
May 14th, 2006, 07:00 AM
sau baato ki ek baat he ki achha kaun bura kaun ye hum kon he tharane wale.suffering ka achhe bure se koi lena dena nahi he.
chote chote bachhe suffer kate he jinhe good aur bad ki spelling tak nahi ati.destiny nam ki ye jo superpower he iske agge sab barabar he.
baki kuch log bina karm kare phaltu ke logic bana lete he unka kuch nahi ho sakta he.ye life he aur kisne kaha he ki sirf fool milege.katte bhi he sbko chubte he kuch jyada hai hai machate kuch haske sah lete he.

keshavdahiya
May 14th, 2006, 07:15 AM
oohho bebe yaa baat te aaj bera paati.....badde kaam ki baat batai tanne ya te.......meri te aankh khull gi ...........
dhanya hai yeh dharti jispe tere karkalam padde.....
dhanya hai woh maa jisne tu jyaami.....
dhanya hai woh insaan jiske tu bhyayi gayi......
dhanya hai woh aulaad jo tere jyaami.....
dhanya hai woh insaan jisne yeh tere prawachan paddhe....

balki mein to yun kehta hun dhanya hai yeh JATLAND jiski hawaon mein teri khusbbu hai.............
dhanya...dhanya...dhanya hain sabhi yahan iss site ke paapi aur praani..........;)

ooohhhoo mein bhi dhanya ho gaya jisne itna kuch likh diya.....:D:D:D:p:p:p

sau baato ki ek baat he ki achha kaun bura kaun ye hum kon he tharane wale.suffering ka achhe bure se koi lena dena nahi he.
chote chote bachhe suffer kate he jinhe good aur bad ki spelling tak nahi ati.destiny nam ki ye jo superpower he iske agge sab barabar he.
baki kuch log bina karm kare phaltu ke logic bana lete he unka kuch nahi ho sakta he.ye life he aur kisne kaha he ki sirf fool milege.katte bhi he sbko chubte he kuch jyada hai hai machate kuch haske sah lete he.

ritu
May 14th, 2006, 07:19 AM
thanks keshav
itni badai me to dhanay ho gayee:)

oohho bebe yaa baat te aaj bera paati.....badde kaam ki baat batai tanne ya te.......meri te aankh khull gi ...........
dhanya hai yeh dharti jispe tere karkalam padde.....
dhanya hai woh maa jisne tu jyaami.....
dhanya hai woh insaan jiske tu bhyayi gayi......
dhanya hai woh aulaad jo tere jyaami.....
dhanya hai woh insaan jisne yeh tere prawachan paddhe....

balki mein to yun kehta hun dhanya hai yeh JATLAND jiski hawaon mein teri khusbbu hai.............
dhanya...dhanya...dhanya hain sabhi yahan iss site ke paapi aur praani..........;)

ooohhhoo mein bhi dhanya ho gaya jisne itna kuch likh diya.....:D:D:D:p:p:p

jagmohan
May 14th, 2006, 10:19 AM
Hi Cool JAT,

The question you've asked is very apt & timely. But no one knows the ANSWER. One can only guess. As we move on in life we experience all types of emotions: rejections, dejections, love, hate, happiness, sadness & what not. But these are basically different states of mind.

May be it is true that all bad people are having a ball of sorts, but No, it is not that. Having been a keen observer of human behaviour all my life I have found most of the answers in 'Bhagvad Gita', which I often go through as a 'Book on Life' and not as religious text. The Gita I have is the one that has been translated by Dr S Radhakrishnan. I tried to find an answer to your question.

Chapter VI, Verse 36: Yoga is hard to attain, I agree, by one who is not self-controlled; but by the self-controlled it is attainable by striving through proper means.

Chapter VI, Verse 39: for never does anyone who does good, dear friend, tread the path of woe.

There are additional foot notes.

1. When there is earth to lie upon, why trouble the bed?
2. When one's arm is readily available, why need pillows?
3. When there is the palm of one's hand, why seek plates & utensils.
4. When there is the atmosphere, the bark of trees etc - what need is there of silks?

Regards,

JS Malik

scsheorayan
May 14th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Dear fauji,
You are very right that Geeta by Radhakrishnan is the best Manual on life available to all of us. But it takes a few readings in order to grasp practical side of it. Unfortunately now a days every one is in such a hurry to accumulate material things but do not want to learn how to enjoy what you have. Geeta has answers to all life's questions. Any suffering in this question is I think meant at physical level or due to deprivation. It is like climbing uphill every step is difficult but determined people still keep up the fight with their dark side (yes all of us have good and bad in our nature. It is always a test to control the lower nature and lead life according to higher nature). Ultimate aim of our existence according to Geeta is freedom from cycle of birth and death but can not attain it while we are enslaved by Triguna. Goodness (Satva) is the highest of Guna and the progression is from Tamsi to Rajsi and then Satvik which may take few life times. What Jitu meant in his initial question is I think why do Satvik people suffer while those of Tamsi and Rajsi nature live happily. The brief answer from Geeta (sorry do not remember the chapter or verse just the gist of it) is that what is day to the world is night to enlightened ones and what is night to world is day to them. Here night means living in dark (i.e. sensual pleasures is the day to rest of the world but it is night to the enlightened ones). They know that nothing is permanent including their own body then why strive to attempt to quench never ending thirst for pleasure instead do the right thing without attachment to results. This process will seem painful to those enjoying the life of indulgence but to enlightened ones it is a teamporary condition which is bound to pass. It should not deter them from the path of spiritual progress. Hope I have not confused readers or given the impression of taking high moral ground. Intention was to contribute to this interesting thread.

cooljat
May 17th, 2006, 11:01 PM
Respected Jaggu Uncleji & Subha Uncleji,
Pranam!
Well, Im really greatful to u for sucha valuable input. thanx a ton.
Im wholeheartly agree with u & now after goin thro ur replies Im totally satisifed, now finally I got the answer.

No Doubt, Holy Geeta is Book of Life rather then Holy reading, I myself believe this is the most pragamatic Holy Reading which is guiding light of life!

Thanks u again!

Warm Regards,

Rock on
Jit

dharmender
May 27th, 2006, 01:29 PM
theek kaha mere dost. jamana badal gaya hai. only gud people suffers and that also before time. i know lot of gud people to whom god taken away from their love once. God had taken away my Chachu and my real sis.

I also know many bad people who are enjoing the life without trouble.

Its a good thought which came to ur mind.
I 110% aggree with you.