PDA

View Full Version : Any Jat in Cisco, US

mukendrasingh
May 9th, 2006, 01:50 PM
Hi All,

Im looking for sumbdy in Cisco US, just for bussiness purpose. If any of u knows somebody, please let me know ASAP.

Regards,
Mukendra
0033 6 12 34 48 88

karan
May 18th, 2006, 06:44 AM
Mukender
First of all work on your linguistic skills. Sorry If I am harsh. You English comprehension and composition is elementary. One thing I can tell you is, Americans really frown on is poor english. If you or anyone for that matter wants to climb the corporate ladder in US, you must be impeccable in your English Skills. Try mitigating your accent, gain some advance skills in technical writing and oral communication. When you see an ad for, "must have excellent oral communication skills" its a code for white only. I hope you catch my drift.

mukendrasingh
May 18th, 2006, 12:26 PM
Hi Sir,

I think, u didnt understand my thread. I'm not looking for any job in Cisco, that is just to get cisco products easliy in France to implement huge projects. As my personal work experience of HP US, HP UK, and France Telecom France, mnc's always give priority to technical skills rather than communication skills. Enfin, I just would like to say, communication skills are very important but thats means nuthing without technical skills.

Anyway, Cheers,

Mukendra
Ministry of Telecommunication, France
0033 6 12 34 48 88 (France)
0044 78 14 18 48 07 (UK)