PDA

View Full Version : In Search Of Job On Jatland

deepakmann
May 13th, 2006, 09:01 PM
On Recommendation Of Vikas Rathee I M Applying For The Job Of Moderator & English Teacher Under Miss Deepshi

ratheetheraist
May 13th, 2006, 09:09 PM
hi deepshika.......do help this guy ..hi is really very sincere nd promised me to take care of jatland site nd its members .........also he wants to teach english to the jats who r poor in english........i really appreciate his efforts nd plz consider his name for the posts of moderator or english teacher.......

regards nd thanks
vikas rathee
legal nd financial advisor ..jatland

anilsangwan
May 13th, 2006, 09:12 PM
Hi Deepak,

You can mail all mods at their ids..

Deepsikha@jatland.india.com

KESHAB_DAHIYA@jatland.germany.com

Rathee_VIkas@jatland.india.com

Rupi_sheoran@jatland.india.com

and Sunita_Hooda@jatland.india.com

Based on their recommondations, you can get a post in KILKII group as well. The job here in tough but i am sure you can do it without problems..

if any assistance needed, please call me at 9842042007

Welcome and all the very best !!!

ratheetheraist
May 13th, 2006, 09:16 PM
On Recommendation Of Vikas Rathee I M Applying For The Job Of Moderator & English Teacher Under Miss Deepshi

hey deepak u know u have to request the other members of selection committee too for this job........like Ms SUNITA HOODA....Mr Kesab Dahiya...Mr Rupender Sheoran...

they have to sign on the final selection papers..........so do ask thm to help u out.......

my personal request to u all sunita, kesab nd rupendera........plz manage ......i know its tough bt plzz ......

thanks nd regards
vikas rathee
legal nd fiancial advisor. jatland

keshavdahiya
May 13th, 2006, 09:32 PM

well Deepak its realy tough times these days here on jatland for this job, as there are many deserving candidates now a days and there is long waiting queue but if u are really the one to take the resposiblity seriously then u have to send me a CV in english and GERMAN also.....becoz the server is in GERMANY and they want it in german also......some how get your CV translated in GERMAN also it wil give u a push......
rest U can settle your SALARY with Mr Rathee he is really nice and will pay u well....

Cheers & all the best

devdahiya
May 13th, 2006, 09:38 PM
edited by author.

anilsangwan
May 13th, 2006, 09:56 PM
edited by author.

KAKA aap kyu kise ke career ke saath khillwaad karo so? Becharey ne job karr lewann dyo ne... pehla din sei...

deepshi
May 13th, 2006, 10:11 PM
gotcha...eh!
mate-dude-buddy--hv u fgotten d ordeals f sahara desert?? i mean african ssafari??

msingh
May 13th, 2006, 10:44 PM
u r also so sincere vikas
hi deepshi.......do help this guy ..hi is really very sincere nd promised me to take care of jatland site nd its members .........also he wants to teach english to the jats who r poor in english........i really appreciate his efforts nd plz consider his name for the posts of moderator or english teacher.......

regards nd thanks
vikas rathee
legal nd financial advisor ..jatland

msingh
May 13th, 2006, 11:04 PM
deepak dont forget tht he (rathee)is the director
u have to work under him
soo ask him bout the do's and dont's\
he is an inspiration

ritu
May 14th, 2006, 07:10 AM
i just came to know deepak iss also a mullanian like me.we both r from same college .so if u need any reference or recommendation i can give that for him.
thanks
ritu

anilsangwan
May 14th, 2006, 07:17 AM
i just came to know deepak iss also a mullanian like me.we both r from same college .so if u need any reference or recommendation i can give that for him.
thanks
ritu

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH AH HA

BAHOOT BADHIYA RITU. APNE COLLEGE KE PASSOUT KI HELP KARNI BHI CHAHIYE....

AREY BHAI VAKEEL RATHEE( Legal Consultant of Jatland).. BHAI RITU KA GUNTHA TIKWA LE BOND PAPER PE...

TADKE YOH DEEPAK KIME ULTA SEEDHA KAR DEGA TO HUM RITU PE CASE THOKK DYAANGEY..... VAKEEL GHAR KA E SEI...

keshavdahiya
May 14th, 2006, 07:27 AM
thanks
ritu

ooh no are u also mullaninan......ooh mann are u the same ritu from karnal who used to sit near the TREE.........now I know U are the RITTLLLI gurl who used to sob around all day in the campus with that wet filthy hankerchief....hahahahaaaa :D:D:p:p.......remember I gave u a rigorous ragging the other day and u were dancing all the way in the campus.....I was in final year when u entered the college

well how are thing now a days.....are u still the same RIITTLLI or things have changed........or did u get some other filthy habit..........:D:D:D:D

ritu
May 14th, 2006, 07:31 AM
yes keshav iam that ritliiiiiiiiii ritu only.i am still the same only thing missing is ur handkerchief please send me anew one.till then I will continue wiping with my hands and u know I use same hands to write posts here.

ooh no are u also mullaninan......ooh mann are u the same ritu from karnal who used to sit near the TREE.........now I know U are the RITTLLLI gurl who used to sob around all day in the campus with that wet filthy hankerchief....hahahahaaaa :D:D:D:.......remember I gave u a rigorous ragging the other day and u were dancing all the way in the campus.....I was in final year when u entered the college

well how are thing now a days.....are u still the same RIITTLLI or things have changed........or did u get some other filthy habit..........:D:D:D:D

downtoearth
May 15th, 2006, 10:33 AM
On Recommendation Of Vikas Rathee I M Applying For The Job Of Moderator & English Teacher Under Miss Deepshi mann saab mubarak ho,,,,, teri job jatland mein laag gi sey,,,,,,;) :p ,,le aa mithaai ki dibba,,,arey taaney aapna c.v to bhejya koni thaa,,,,,, fer bhi teri naukri ka jugaard jkar diya sey,,,,,,,,

post >>.... JAT LAND KA SEERI ;)

kaam >>> ....tardkey- tardkey ,,, jatland mein paani chirdakna,,:p ,, buhari kaadhni,,,,, aur dhoop baatti kaarni,,,,:D ,,hookkey khaater aag kaarni,,,,,,:D :p ,,,,, aaur saanjh ney dn deswal ki mehnsa ki dhaar kaadhni aur paani piyaana ...... :D

TANKHWAA >>..... kaprda,, jutti,, rotti,,,, subah shaam ki chaa,,,,, aur roz ki bandal maachis

ratheetheraist
May 15th, 2006, 02:10 PM
rupi itna taawli kyun bhaanda fodd diyaa ikka............kimme aur likhwana thaa ibbee mulaniyee peyy.........kilkii@mullaniyaa;):p:D:D

sunitahooda
May 15th, 2006, 02:46 PM
Oho....manne yo ke ND sauda miss kar diya....nowonwards a notification should be sent to all concerned of KILLKI TOULL....about such kinda development.....so that all worthy members can participate and express their views to their fullest potential:D ;) :D :D :p

anilsangwan
July 29th, 2006, 03:16 PM
Oho....manne yo ke ND sauda miss kar diya....nowonwards a notification should be sent to all concerned of KILLKI TOULL....about such kinda development.....so that all worthy members can participate and express their views to their fullest potential:D ;) :D :D :p

Aaan e... kit khu ri thee tu... haddey job baant dee kayee din pehlam... uss ke paachey deepak ne muh na dikhaya jatland pe,....ha ha ha ha ha ha