PDA

View Full Version : anyone having auto CAD 2006????

mansi1218
May 14th, 2006, 02:20 PM
Does anybody have autoCAD 2006?
Actually I made some files in 2006 version and it was a demo only so got expired and now im facing some problem in re-installing it.
Can somebody change the format of the files so that I can open them in autoCAD 2i(i.e. 2000).
I tried installing it from somebody's CD but the setup icon appears in some different format and it says "you dont have the permission....." (kinda error).
I'll be installing autoCAD 2006 in few days but right now its quite urgent so please let me know if anybody can help (changing the format from 2006 to 2000)...I would email the files.
Thanks a ton!!

lalit_nashier
May 14th, 2006, 06:11 PM
Does anybody have autoCAD 2006?
Actually I made some files in 2006 version and it was a demo only so got expired and now im facing some problem in re-installing it.
Can somebody change the format of the files so that I can open them in autoCAD 2i(i.e. 2000).
I tried installing it from somebody's CD but the setup icon appears in some different format and it says "you dont have the permission....." (kinda error).
I'll be installing autoCAD 2006 in few days but right now its quite urgent so please let me know if anybody can help (changing the format from 2006 to 2000)...I would email the files.
Thanks a ton!!

Hello mam i can help you for sure I have AutoCad 2006 software full version......i can give that......n for converting the format i can ask my friends..............
tell me ... wud i send tht via email or attach here only on Jatland..............
cheers

mansi1218
May 14th, 2006, 06:31 PM
You just have to open it and then go to FILES--->SAVE AS. and save it in 2000 format.Give me your email ID,I'd attach the files.
Thanks

lalit_nashier
May 14th, 2006, 06:38 PM
My id : lalit_nashier@yahoo.com
but one thing mam i am pretty much busy these days for so many reasons (my final exam, two project runnin)... so it can take time....but i'll try...and give me your id too so that i'll send you the software if it will be possible (size limitation)

cheers..................

You just have to open it and then go to FILES--->SAVE AS. and save it in 2000 format.Give me your email ID,I'd attach the files.
Thanks