PDA

View Full Version : Hi

madhur
May 14th, 2006, 11:58 PM
:) sabhi badoo ko mera pranam :)

:) Hello! to all of you . I am Madhur studying in 7th standard & lives in heart of haryana. :cool: .
Iam feeling good to be a member of JATLAND and i will send as good things that I can.;) ;) ;) :rolleyes:

stay :cool: & be :cool:

ritu
May 15th, 2006, 12:09 AM
a very sweet wlcome to you dear madhur.
nice to see a kid at jatland.
good to see our future here.
enjoy and keep posting
lots of luv
ritu aunti

keshavdahiya
May 15th, 2006, 04:00 AM
Very good madhur.......you are welcome here and you have really grown big now :).....do you remember me ?...I am also from the heart of haryana....

welcome here and lot of kisses on your cheeks.....:)
gollu mollu se bache ho aap to.....

cooljat
May 15th, 2006, 05:57 AM
Madhur Bhai,
kaisa hai tu
gud to c younger Jats here
keep visitin

Rock on
Jit

anilsangwan
May 15th, 2006, 06:49 AM
Madhur Welcome to Jatland !!!!! Probably you are the youngest jatland member..

Now keep posting and remain active.

devdahiya
May 15th, 2006, 07:58 AM
Hi Madhur welcome!

jagmohan
May 15th, 2006, 09:45 AM
Welcome, Dear Madhur.

rameshlakra
May 15th, 2006, 10:19 AM
Welcome madhur,

Have a nice time here.

ratheetheraist
May 15th, 2006, 11:05 AM
hi madhur.........welcome here ........katiii mere padosii GUDDU jissaa saii tuu bhii GHOLLADD.....hahaha.....;)

LE pakkad apnee hisse kee BALLOON, PIPNII,, REMOTE KI CAR, CELL AALA ROBOT,, arr lee ek fullaan ka guldastaa bhii gupp lee pyaaree............arr apney nandan arr chacha chaudhary ke jokes suna suna maje duwata rahiyee ...........:)

ar ritu AUNTIE ney tujhe ye sabhi KHEL KHILONEE dilane ke liye mujhe kaha tha...........arr ibb dekhiyee ritu LAAL muh kar kee aawegii arr nu kehwegii..,"Rathee , AUNTIE MAT KAHO NAA". hahahahhahahahhahaahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahaha.. .............kilkii......pe.........kilkii:p:D:D:D :D

monikadahiya
May 15th, 2006, 11:22 AM
hey madhur,

welcome to jatland. challo ek chorra aaya jo smile karra sai photu mei..( cant help being a dentist)..
i am sure you are going to enjoy a lot here... aur ghanne ee badhiya log sain yaadhe.. tu chinta matna kariye.... jab padhai se time miley toh aa jayiee bejhijhak.. aur rathee UNCLE ne kitne toys de diye:p .. aur ke chahiye?? mazee sa aa gaya... hahahahahaha.....

Take care and keep smiling:)

Monika aunty

akanksha
May 15th, 2006, 11:24 AM
dear madhur

i am so glad to see that a seven year old is right between us, saying thing with optimism and promising to continue with more of good things..

great madhur! keep it up..am proud of you..

and do know that somewhere in all of us there always a kid no matter how old we grow..and you have reminded me of my childhood...
though i think i am still a kid at heart..:))

anyways, take care, study well, enjoy welll...

god bless

prashantacmet
May 15th, 2006, 11:35 AM
Welcome at Jatland................

sandeepphogat
May 15th, 2006, 11:37 AM
hi Madhur
welcome on ur global village. its nice to see a young jat on jatland.
keep sharing ur payari payari baate.....

downtoearth
May 15th, 2006, 11:44 AM
hi madhur,,, good to see u........wlcm to jatland..................;) ;) :) .............

yashmalik
May 15th, 2006, 11:48 AM
hi chote Jat
would like to see you participating and expressing your views here.

take care

sunitahooda
May 15th, 2006, 01:14 PM
Dear and Cute,
Beta Madhur to tum ho hi aur baatein bhi madhur kartey ho:cool: mujhe bohot acha laga....Keep visitin n posting....with loads of love and kissies....Sunita Auntie:)

lalit_nashier
May 15th, 2006, 01:48 PM
Welcome to jatland, dear madhur............keep smilin n keep visitin jatland....

cheers.............

sjakhars
May 15th, 2006, 02:12 PM
Hi madhur.
welcome to Jatland.
Keep smiling.

grewalrakesh
May 15th, 2006, 02:24 PM
welcome dude.....hope you will have a nice stuff on this site..

Keeps smiling,
Rakesh Kumar

sunitahooda
May 15th, 2006, 02:34 PM
Something that i really appreciate about Madhur is that he actually Introduced himself so well on Jatland, whereas, even grownup members that recently joined here didn't bother to post an introductory thread....Madur i am impressed with you Kido:) Who gave you this idea of giving your introduction?

rahultokas
May 15th, 2006, 02:44 PM
Hi madhur,welcome here

msingh
May 15th, 2006, 02:49 PM
hi madhur:cool:
welcome to the family
manisha

yashmalik
May 15th, 2006, 03:57 PM
even grownup members that recently joined here didn't bother to post an introductory thread....

:rolleyes: khuli aankh te sona koe ghani badiya baat konya

sunitahooda
May 15th, 2006, 05:04 PM
tere jissey ringat aankh band karan ka mauka dengey jibb tai band karungi na....khulli maiye jhappki lenn ki baan paddgi ibb tai....:o :( :p :mad: :confused:
:rolleyes: khuli aankh te sona koe ghani badiya baat konya

deepshi
May 15th, 2006, 06:42 PM
aaja meri goddi me- apar tu maada badda se:p
datt te fer-teri taai TINKLE kaaad ke lyau baxee me te!!:D
arr sunn- achhi achhi baat likhta rahiyo- fer rathi,rupi arr kessu ankle tanne roz cheezo duwawenge!!;) :D

anyways-welcum madhur- n enjoy:)

meghs
May 15th, 2006, 10:16 PM
Hi Madhur:D
Welcome to jatland i know u will surely enjoy here
hope to see nice posts 4m u

Megha didi:)

madhur
May 15th, 2006, 10:35 PM
a very sweet wlcome to you dear madhur.
nice to see a kid at jatland.
good to see our future here.
enjoy and keep posting
lots of luv
ritu aunti

Thanks aunty for a warm welcome

vaise ritu aunty ritu aunty apne darshan to do:D

madhur
May 15th, 2006, 10:40 PM
Very good madhur.......you are welcome here and you have really grown big now :).....do you remember me ?...I am also from the heart of haryana....

welcome here and lot of kisses on your cheeks.....:)
gollu mollu se bache ho aap to.....

Nahi keshav uncle:D ek mayyan mein do talvaar nahi khatyavein
haryana ke heart mein to mein hey rahunga :D (dont mind)

anyways thanks 4 warm welcome:)

madhur
May 15th, 2006, 10:50 PM
hi madhur.........welcome here ........katiii mere padosii GUDDU jissaa saii tuu bhii GHOLLADD.....hahaha.....;)

LE pakkad apnee hisse kee BALLOON, PIPNII,, REMOTE KI CAR, CELL AALA ROBOT,, arr lee ek fullaan ka guldastaa bhii gupp lee pyaaree............arr apney nandan arr chacha chaudhary ke jokes suna suna maje duwata rahiyee ...........:)
hahahahhahahahhahaahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahaha.. .............kilkii......pe.........kilkii:p:D:D:D :D

Rathee Uncle:) aap to mere mama:) lago ho,
vaise uncle internet ke through thari jatland pe kooda tha tamnein mein pipniya teh khelan aala la liya ke :D
mama bheje tei suthre suthre computer game bhej de

Vaise thanks a lot 4 such a lovely welcome u gave.

madhur
May 15th, 2006, 10:54 PM
Something that i really appreciate about Madhur is that he actually Introduced himself so well on Jatland, whereas, even grownup members that recently joined here didn't bother to post an introductory thread....Madur i am impressed with you Kido:) Who gave you this idea of giving your introduction?

Hi suu aunty:)
thanks 4 welcoming me
My sister gave me the idea of this intro. She is also a member of jatland.:)

ratheetheraist
May 15th, 2006, 10:56 PM
Rathee Uncle:) aap to mere mama:) lago ho,
vaise uncle internet ke through thari jatland pe kooda tha tamnein mein pipniya teh khelan aala la liya ke :D
mama bheje tei suthre suthre computer game bhej de

Vaise thanks a lot 4 such a lovely welcome u gave.

wahh bhhaanjee..........sahii main bhaanjaa laagee sai tu meraa......isse replyy tee woo wee karr sakkee thhaa.......hehe;)

lyyaaunga tere taaii saarii cheej betaa chiunta naa maanee...l.........arr main bhi keshu uncle ki tarah tere mayaan ki teesri talwaar hunn........me too frm rohtak betaa........:p;)

padhaii kar mehnat kar aur khella karr bete.........naam roshan karr apne parents ka,..............muuuuaaahhhhh:);)

madhur
May 15th, 2006, 11:01 PM
:)
aaja meri goddi me- apar tu maada badda se:p
datt te fer-teri taai TINKLE kaaad ke lyau baxee me te!!:D
arr sunn- achhi achhi baat likhta rahiyo- fer rathi,rupi arr kessu ankle tanne roz cheezo duwawenge!!;) :D

anyways-welcum madhur- n enjoy:)

Didi mein maada ni ghana badda sun:p , kahu to apne goddi thaluun.:D :D

aur mein tinkle nahi net fundu padda karun woh bhejiyo:)

madhur
May 15th, 2006, 11:04 PM
:) Namaste and Thanks to all of you:)
I m feeling so nice by recieving such a warm welcome;)

I promise will post nice things and entertain u all:) :D

keshavdahiya
May 15th, 2006, 11:40 PM
ya bhi thik rahi madhur.....lekin aap ko shayad pata nahi hai.....yeh jo aapki didi hain na inko bhi mein janta hun aur unki didi ko bhi aur aapke papa ko bhi...tham saare aare dera jama rahe ho...:) tumse jatland walle nitin uncle ji fees leni shuru karenge ab....ha ha ha...

teri didiyon ke to mein kaan khechunga aake wahan....aayi hai sikhane waali mayan mein 2 talwaar hahaha :D:D:p:p

baaki again kisses for u......khuub maje kar....not at the cost of your studies

rasgulle se ;)

P.S.:- saare killkki taul ke member pakad liye tanne chorre...

sunitahooda
May 16th, 2006, 10:06 AM
aan rey Gollu mollu beta mera naam mada sa aur badda kar deta beta....haansi aave sai iss ney tai padh kai.....suu auntie...hahahahahahahahaha....killki:) :D
Hi suu aunty:)
thanks 4 welcoming me
My sister gave me the idea of this intro. She is also a member of jatland.:)