PDA

View Full Version : Administrators Of The Site Need To Do Something Urgently

devdahiya
May 18th, 2006, 07:02 PM
Dear Administrators,Kindly make the membership of this site a little defficult else this site will be full of filth all around.It is better to have a fewer well meaning members than having many with doubtful credencials.Please evolve some method so that only genuine JAT bhais can join here and can strengthen the bond of unity and comradship.People walk in become members...abuse in filthiest possible language and walk of....sorry this must be stoped forthwith.Members may give valuable suggestions please.

dahiyarules
May 18th, 2006, 07:14 PM
How about mailing a "DNA source" like a finger, a hand, a leg, a nose, or an ear, or how about a strand of hair to Nitin Dahiya.

I cannot think of any other way to prove your "jatness."

devdahiya
May 18th, 2006, 07:19 PM
How about mailing a "DNA source" like a finger, a hand, a leg, a nose, or an ear, or how about a strand of hair to Nitin Dahiya.

I cannot think of any other way to prove your "jatness."

EXTREME LINES THESE SUMIT.I never said that make DNA or any such test mendatory.....there can be thousand and one ways to ensure correct entry.First of all let a person be referred by atleast two existing members.It is not a question of ensuring JATNESS...more than that it is about ensuring well meaning people[their entry] so that abuses,hatred and communal sentiments get checked.

shailendra
May 18th, 2006, 07:34 PM
Dev Dahiyaji, I think we all started our membership one time or the other the same way; walk in!!!...and so I cannot think how one can still try and keep the forum open for any Jats across the world and somehow demand references etc. to become a member at the same time!?!

That is the beauty of it, you come to know of it, walk in, interact with your brethen and get hooked!

I would not worry about the other trash and wannabes, they come and go, and get weeded out or thrashed out of here! Sure they create some bad vibes and stupid posts for a while, but then I think we all should react responsibly when even attempting to answer any of such uncalled for posts; ignoring them completely should be the best mode of action. That is what such non-entity people deserve, no recognition at all! The stupid posts too die a natural death that way..........

If still there is something somewhere that bothers you, then maybe please try and bring to the notice of other members here and believe me we can collectively try and root it out!...........

choudharyneelam
May 18th, 2006, 07:35 PM
exactly this step must be taken....you should not take it easy as Dev Sir is talking something serious to make it a better one....rest all is your great great understanding.....but it seems that this good site now needs this action to be taken.

devdahiya
May 18th, 2006, 07:42 PM
[QUOTE=shailendra][COLOR="Navy"]Dev Dahiyaji, I think we all started our membership one time or the other the same way; walk in!!!...and so I cannot think how one can still try and keep the forum open for any Jats across the world and somehow demand references etc. to become a member at the same time!?!

That is the beauty of it, you come to know of it, walk in, interact with your brethen and get hooked!

I would not worry about the other trash and wannabes, they come and go, and get weeded out or thrashed out of here! Sure they create some bad vibes and stupid posts for a while, but then I think we all should react responsibly when even attempting to answer any of such uncalled for posts; ignoring them completely should be the best mode of action. That is what such non-entity people deserve, no recognition at all! The stupid posts too die a natural death that way..........

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............
Shailendra bhai, i for one have no problem with any stuff being posted out here but it is real embaressing to find filthiest abuses posted out here by a few..........i feel bad because of female members out here.I know it very well that such kind of people need to be ignored but surely such people can be checked before hand...........BEIMAAN KI RUKHHAL SABH TEIN KASUUTTA KAAM HO SEI BHAI.I am of strong opinion to have a proper mechanism in place to ensure that genuine people get a chance to interact.........DIFFERENT PERCEPTION.........YES.

dahiyarules
May 18th, 2006, 07:47 PM
EXTREME LINES THESE SUMIT.I never said that make DNA or any such test mendatory.....there can be thousand and one ways to ensure correct entry.First of all let a person be referred by atleast two existing members.It is not a question of ensuring JATNESS...more than that it is about ensuring well meaning people[their entry] so that abuses,hatred and communal sentiments get checked.

hehehe

Dev Sir!

I wasnt serious for once. Just borrowing from your sense of humor.

I know that you knew it. ;)

ritu
May 18th, 2006, 09:28 PM
first of all I would like to thank u for ur responsible attitude.
this is something which can not be ignored.just imagine jatland with post like this in every other section.then forget about reference people will warn people not to even go onto this site.u can not ignore everything there is always a limit for everything.thanks devji atleast for understanding how shamefull it is for females especially our teenage daughters.no body would like their child to read this kind of stuff.
our moderators r doing their job very well.they take care of this kind of filth as soon as its repoted.
I would like to thank all moderators especially anu intervening on rt time.thanks anu.

Dear Administrators,Kindly make the membership of this site a little defficult else this site will be full of filth all around.It is better to have a fewer well meaning members than having many with doubtful credencials.Please evolve some method so that only genuine JAT bhais can join here and can strengthen the bond of unity and comradship.People walk in become members...abuse in filthiest possible language and walk of....sorry this must be stoped forthwith.Members may give valuable suggestions please.

sjakhars
May 18th, 2006, 09:45 PM
100% sahi kaha Dev sir ne. I do agree with you Dev sir and Ritu and all in this matter.we must give it a serious thought.
we need to make sure this site fulfill its purpose.
for last sometime its going on wrong track.

narenderkharb
May 18th, 2006, 09:58 PM
I do support Dev Saheb

I don't mind even if it is opened for even non jats but the member should not be fake ones.
Only fake members do such things.

I suggest member should apply and give his address and contact no. which can be varified by moderators.If found true he or she may be admitted.

Let any non jat dare such activity from his real address.

monikadahiya
May 18th, 2006, 10:51 PM
first of all I would like to thank u for ur responsible attitude.
this is something which can not be ignored.just imagine jatland with post like this in every other section.then forget about reference people will warn people not to even go onto this site.u can not ignore everything there is always a limit for everything.thanks devji atleast for understanding how shamefull it is for females especially our teenage daughters.no body would like their child to read this kind of stuff.
our moderators r doing their job very well.they take care of this kind of filth as soon as its repoted.
I would like to thank all moderators especially anu intervening on rt time.thanks anu.

In my opinion, most of us (atleast those few who i know) come here to gain knowledge, express our opinions and meet likeminded people on jatland. I dont think jatland is like any other chat site where anybody can come, talk filth and get away with it. Something must be done about it.

I agree one should ignore such people but you end up reading some part of the filth (before you ignore it) which does affect you in some way. Its alright to some extent but the kind of foul language a few people have used lately is unacceptable. :mad: I've had my share a few days ago too and I know how it feels. Something must be done to stop it. A few moderators have been really really supportive. Thank you Satyeshwar.

I dont know if its possible, can IP address be banned? hehehe i am not a computer geek :D .... If it can be done, moderators should ban IP addresses so that such people wont be able to register on this site again.

I can just hope that moderators will take it seriously.

Monika

ritu
May 18th, 2006, 11:04 PM
I agree one should ignore such people but you end up reading some part of the filth (before you ignore it) which does affect you in some way. Its alright to some extent but the kind of foul language a few people have used lately is unacceptable. :mad:

Monika[/quote]

monika u r right this is not acceptable.even if someone says ignore this kind of stuff it would be like that letting a child watch a x-rated movie and instruct him to ignore certain scenes.there r some kids here like MADHUR .we can not just ignore it.something should be done to prevent it,we can not just ignore it.

shailendra
May 19th, 2006, 01:28 AM
'Foul, filthy and x-rated language'???
What is going on here? I am confused now, Has there really been a post where someone has used words like that someplace??? Maybe I am not logging in enough, as I haven't personally seen a post where the 'kids' on the site could get corrupted!
All kinds of 'Tu-tu mein-mein' etc. between members, sure!!! (I personally been party to handing out some good ol' online bashing myself! Heh! Heh! :rolleyes:) .........But then really nothing that would make someones ears go red!!!

So unless I missed something like that completely, could Ritu (and maybe Monica) please elaborate on what they are referring to and talking about?............

In any case, since the issue about 'ignore' has also been raised (that it is not enough); I for one was referring only to such posts specifically that create bad blood, hate and raise silly, uselss questions and of 'ignoring them' and moving on, one can't educate the whole wide world, Period!...

Having said that, back to my initial point; I haven't seen anything more drastic than that here, to get my or someone heckles all raised up so, ....therefore this is a little confusing now! [Agreed I sure may have missed something totally that happened and/or maybe then we all are talking about different stuff and spinning our wheels!] Either way: it would be great if someone could elaborate............

Also as to regarding maybe more specific PM/personal issues that some members might have had (and maybe bad filthy,foul language raised there against them) well then, that's why I also mentioned bringing it up here with us other members, so that we can then maybe collectively try and do something about it (like for example: voicing for a ban!)....
Any takes?.........

shailendra
May 19th, 2006, 02:15 AM
BTW, A special incident was just clarified to me...........sounded really shamefull! :mad:
(I hope all the concerned and affected members will bring it up with the admnistrators and something eb done about it!)

On that count I totally agree that such shameful incidents only bring a bad name to the site and maybe some kind of 'locks' could be added to the memberships or to things like who all can access it here even as a 'guest'!

devdahiya
May 19th, 2006, 07:53 AM
YESTERDAY some idiot used language like...Jiss ne bi ye site shurru kiya uski maa ki........., Your Chhotu Ram was a bhaddwa,Jatton ke origion ke barre mei jo likha wo padhh kar bohot gandda mehsoos huwa............aggar in dogs ko yahan free chhodd diya tou kaun yahan apnne aap ko beizzat karwane aayegga.I for one can digest,read and reply to such things but does the decency permit You and me to reply in the same language[which i suppose such kinda rascals deserve] which such people use.It is easy to say that IGNORE them....agar aapke sammne koi aapki maa behen ko ittani ganddi gaalli de ga tou kya aap IGNORE kar ke chal deingge.....We are human beings and not Gods.............My this thread is not just a bickering but a serious input to do something to put this nonsense in place.Kindly understand the bottom line before you people respond.Kal phir yahan sabhi ko Bhadawwa kaha jayega...aur sabki maa behen ko ganddi gaali di jayenggi...Sorry i am not ready to be part of such a nonsense.

pragati
May 19th, 2006, 10:29 AM

I totally agree with Dev Sir & Ritu. We come here to interact our people..for some nice & decent discussions but some people here are playing with the site. From many days,we are just watching & only watching these type of stupidity as mentioned by Dev Sir. It's very good that Dev Sir took a step to stop it really the Administraters need to do some modifications for the registration of new members. I want to mention here that i told one of my friend (who is non-jat) about Jatland that how nice this site is, but i told him that it is only for "Jats". He visited the site & said that it's very easy for me to become a member of your "Jat-site" just by adding "Singh" or "Choudhary" after my name...

vijay
May 19th, 2006, 12:12 PM
I agree !

Yesterday, a jatland member was passing very vulgar comments on a female member of jatland at chaupal.

This is a very serious matter and needs urgent consideration.

Can't we stop that anyhow ?

rameshlakra
May 19th, 2006, 12:37 PM
These are some serious developments and the administrator ought to take a look at it. Suggestion regarding making new members only on recommendation could be a solution, but we have to be flexible about it with genuine seekers.

Of late it has also been seen that some members(newer) are going out of their way to pick up a fight in each and every thread, putting away genuinely concerned members from replying in order to avoid mesh.

WEEDING OUT IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY.

meenakshi123
May 19th, 2006, 01:47 PM
Dev Dahiya Ji,

You are right ......Hame aisa kuch karna padega..Jissse hum apni community ko world level par laa sake...Hame khud aage badh kar isske baare mein sochna padega tabhi hum Jat bhaiyo ko aage laa sakte hai ......duniya ke nakshe par ......

"NITIN DAHIYA JI AND ALL MODERATORS PLEASE DO NEEDFUL AND PLEASE HELP TO OVERCOME THE JATS ALL OVER THE WORLD."

prashantacmet
May 19th, 2006, 04:24 PM
Dev ji..... it's really disgusting.... where it was going on? on CHAUPAL?? or someone had posted in any section such abusive language ?? .......
YESTERDAY some idiot used language like...Jiss ne bi ye site shurru kiya uski maa ki........., Your Chhotu Ram was a bhaddwa,Jatton ke origion ke barre mei jo likha wo padhh kar bohot gandda mehsoos huwa............aggar in dogs ko yahan free chhodd diya tou kaun yahan apnne aap ko beizzat karwane aayegga.I for one can digest,read and reply to such things but does the decency permit You and me to reply in the same language[which i suppose such kinda rascals deserve] which such people use.It is easy to say that IGNORE them....agar aapke sammne koi aapki maa behen ko ittani ganddi gaalli de ga tou kya aap IGNORE kar ke chal deingge.....We are human beings and not Gods.............My this thread is not just a bickering but a serious input to do something to put this nonsense in place.Kindly understand the bottom line before you people respond.Kal phir yahan sabhi ko Bhadawwa kaha jayega...aur sabki maa behen ko ganddi gaali di jayenggi...Sorry i am not ready to be part of such a nonsense.

devdahiya
May 19th, 2006, 04:29 PM
Dev ji..... it's really disgusting.... where it was going on? on CHAUPAL?? or someone had posted in any section such abusive language ?? .......

Bhai Prashant....bilkul chauppadd mei lal syahi se badde-2 shabdon mei likh rakhkha tha....3 thread shurru kar rakhkhe thhe....and they were there for quite sometimes and many of us read that too....it was Anu ma'm who removed them in the evening....i felt so bad yesterday...and helpless too!

vijay
May 19th, 2006, 04:35 PM
Bhai Prashant....bilkul chauppadd mei lal syahi se badde-2 shabdon mei likh rakhkha tha....3 thread shurru kar rakhkhe thhe....and they were there for quite sometimes and many of us read that too....it was Anu ma'm who removed them in the evening....i felt so bad yesterday...and helpless too!

It's disgusting.

Now, it's time to take some hard decisions

sjakhars
May 19th, 2006, 05:46 PM
Yes, It's disgusting.

It's disgusting.

Now, it's time to take some hard decisions

deepakchoudhry
May 19th, 2006, 05:57 PM
Though I have not read these posts but people using abusive language should be banned.

Also membership should be restricted to a X amount per month and once the limit has been met it should be closed, this way Administrators can monitor the quality of members.

Number 2. Membership by referals should be encouraged.

mukeshkumar007
May 21st, 2006, 02:45 PM
bhai jo kuch ho reha hai sehi to nahi ho reha hai.... something should be done agar jatland ko saaf suthara rakhna hai to....