PDA

View Full Version : most embarassing moment in your life

ritu
May 22nd, 2006, 06:35 AM
i know its hard to admit but everone has some emb.... moments in their life.
I will start with myself.I was 13 years old and we were having abithday party 4 me.after i cut the cake everybody started clapping and saying happy bithday to u and i was among them saying it very loudly .suddently everybody started looking at me and then only I realized its my bithday party.
me to sharam se panni panni ho gayee:confused: :D

devdahiya
May 22nd, 2006, 08:41 AM
i know its hard to admit but everone has some emb.... moments in their life.
I will start with myself.I was 13 years old and we were having abithday party 4 me.after i cut the cake everybody started clapping and saying happy bithday to u and i was among them saying it very loudly .suddently everybody started looking at me and then only I realized its my bithday party.
me to sharam se panni panni ho gayee:confused: :D

Bebe Ritu tu sharam tein lal ho gi hogi...panni-2 tei bhunddi baat ho sei......Soch ke dekh ke hui thi...ha...ha..ha.

yashmalik
May 22nd, 2006, 09:44 AM
I wont quote about my most embarissing moment in life because whenever i speak about it sooner or later i have suffered from a bigger embarresment.

Frankly speaking i afraid admitting it.:o

dahiyarules
May 22nd, 2006, 04:18 PM
Used to have those horrible nightmares of me going to schoool without my pants on.

Nothing in real life was more embarassing.

sunitahooda
May 22nd, 2006, 04:36 PM
Most embarrassing moment of my life was when i started my job and it was just after 6 days the salary was being distributed as cash....i was left with only Rs.5.25 paise in my wallet and i was to pay my hostel's rent that was around 290-300Rs. and i felt so embarrased when i asked for my 6 days salary to the personnel manager, keeping in mind that it'll be sufficient to pay my room rent and he said we'll give you with next month's salary and i had to request him again....to pay me saying that...actually i want to keep the salary to be paid from 1st to last date of the month....:o this is first and last chance in my life and since then i prefer to keep enough to give people not to take from anyone....and God has been really kind on me to give me many-many chances to give not to take