PDA

View Full Version : To Admins and Mods of Jatland...

itsnavin
May 22nd, 2006, 07:21 PM
The issue: Usage of Big, Bold, colored text in forums.

Just to clarify, I am not raising this issue against any individual. This is just to improve 'forum etiquette' and step towards betterment of Jatland.

As this being a public forum, members are free to express their views by means of non-offensive text or pictures, I've seen over and again in forums that members are using all uppercase letters or bigger fonts or flashy colors of texts in their messages. I think this is just to get more attention to their posts. It's a shame that rather than quality text, they prefer the flashy and attractive stuff. In the end, they end messing up with a thread which looks more like a kids drawing or an advertising site. One has to toil to read such posts. Note that I am not saying that all these posts don't have good contents but good posts can be lost due to these flashy texts. For me, it's really difficult to understand why they do it. In a public forum like this, you just have to express yourself in words. Other members are not obliged to read all your posts.

I raised this issue before in one of my PM/mail to admins of Jatland but it was just ignored. I went through some posts today and decided to raise this point publicly now. If admins or mods think that the point raised is valid, pl. devise a way to tackle it. One of suggestions from my side...Writing such posts should make one such member eligible to get some warning points and a warning message from admins.

What other worthy members think about this proposal? Critics are welcome as well with their suggestions. What ever we discuss here, the final decision will rest in the hands of Admins/mods.

Navin

vinodks
May 23rd, 2006, 08:36 AM
Navin, I fully agree with you...

-vinod

devdahiya
May 23rd, 2006, 08:38 AM
Mei bhi.Katti nyu ki nyu.

sunitahooda
May 23rd, 2006, 11:51 AM
Navin....i don't agree with you. So far attracting the readers is concerned...its completely baseless....we get good readers irrespective of the simplicity of the FONTS and good readers dont get carried away with Jazzy colors or BOLD letters and if this is the case then sorry to say that those are not really good readers and also people see and search contents of their interest and also if the option is there to use different fonts/colours and bold then why not use them but people should be aware to use them sensibly. Using different fonts type or color simply expresses the personality of the WRITER and its just the way we dress differently everyday and try to look smart and better everyday. I like bright colors and sometimes use them in my posts but only when i want to highlight some quote/sentence for some specific reason so that the readers quickly get an idea what my post is related to or in which context. And using smilies is expressing our emotions and expressions to some extent in an impressive way to show people whether we are happy/sad/confused....you know what i mean:)

anadijatdeswal
May 23rd, 2006, 12:14 PM
HI SUNITA.
BUT Y U ALWAYS USE THE EQUATION JAT = 16 X 2 = 8
AJKAL JAT IS THE BEST COMMUNITY ,WELL EDUCATED AND AS U C ALSO ON JAT LAND ,DAT HOW MUCH GROWTH JATS HAVE IN RECENT YEARS ..............:)

Navin....i don't agree with you. So far attracting the readers is concerned...its completely baseless....we get good readers irrespective of the simplicity of the FONTS and good readers dont get carried away with Jazzy colors or BOLD letters and if this is the case then sorry to say that those are not really good readers and also people see and search contents of their interest and also if the option is there to use different fonts/colours and bold then why not use them but people should be aware to use them sensibly. Using different fonts type or color simply expresses the personality of the WRITER and its just the way we dress differently everyday and try to look smart and better everyday. I like bright colors and sometimes use them in my posts but only when i want to highlight some quote/sentence for some specific reason so that the readers quickly get an idea what my post is related to or in which context. And using smilies is expressing our emotions and expressions to some extent in an impressive way to show people whether we are happy/sad/confused....you know what i mean:)

sunitahooda
May 23rd, 2006, 12:27 PM
Was this related to the topic of this thread???? Ask me in PM....and the answer will be MERI MARJI....waise to ye signature maine apney liye choose kiya hai....isi liye samney likha hai....I AM WHAT I AM....par tu bi ginnti mai aagya itni bawli baat pooch kai toD:D:;)
HI SUNITA.
BUT Y U ALWAYS USE THE EQUATION JAT = 16 X 2 = 8
AJKAL JAT IS THE BEST COMMUNITY ,WELL EDUCATED AND AS U C ALSO ON JAT LAND ,DAT HOW MUCH GROWTH JATS HAVE IN RECENT YEARS ..............:)

rockingguy
May 23rd, 2006, 12:30 PM
i too don't agree with u...
as u know...if a haryanvi language is used without the spl effects then it won't be having dat grace...it should be decorative in both aspects with words and the environment.
As we know that words are not enough to express the feelings. The way the comment is said..or the way the post is posted one cannot determine the depth of authors words just by reading normal texts.
Every word should be dipped in emotions, color and fonts style are used to give a dynamic character to the words..
Bhawnaoon ko vayakt karne ke liye..bhoomika banani avashyak hai.....
if words are just said in normal way without the decorative stuff.. they seems to be formal.....yeah like u are wearing formal clothes on weekdays and on weekends u wear casuals... same way in general talk forum being formal is good..and in humor and timepass there should be something which express the feelings..
bright colors are used to show the fire or dynamic nature of words..and light colors are used to show passiveness..
so as per me..Colors and fonts shows the art of expressing the views..giving livelyness to the words..

itsnavin
May 23rd, 2006, 02:04 PM

Sunita ji,
It's good that u like bright colors and try to make ur writings impressive using these colors but there should be a decorum. If someone writes a size 5 text..others will using even bigger. Everyone is educated here...and must have done his/her graduation in college. Do you remember from your school/college times using colored pens other than blue(black for Hindi) in your work. Even at degree level we weren't supposed to use colors other than blue. Did u use Green/Red colors in ur Matric/+2/Degree exams...what ever u say answer is no. I remember in the final year project report, I has many points to highlight in the project report but we couldn't use colors/fonts other than the normal ones. And if our that work, be it homework/exam/proje ct report was well read by examiners...why can't we have the same here.

You post was in bold letters but it didn't create any special effect but it put u in a different class where u opted to choose a different font than other jatland members. Reason is not clear at all!

Try this thing one day: Write a paragraph in normal english etiquettes...try reading it and take down the time it took. Now write the same in all bold letter and in some fluorescent color. Try reading it again...and see the time it too. And see the difference urself...and it was my point.

Navin

itsnavin
May 23rd, 2006, 02:09 PM
i too don't agree with u...
as u know...if a haryanvi language is used without the spl effects then it won't be having dat grace...it should be decorative in both aspects with words and the environment.
As we know that words are not enough to express the feelings. The way the comment is said..or the way the post is posted one cannot determine the depth of authors words just by reading normal texts.
Every word should be dipped in emotions, color and fonts style are used to give a dynamic character to the words..
Bhawnaoon ko vayakt karne ke liye..bhoomika banani avashyak hai.....
if words are just said in normal way without the decorative stuff.. they seems to be formal.....yeah like u are wearing formal clothes on weekdays and on weekends u wear casuals... same way in general talk forum being formal is good..and in humor and timepass there should be something which express the feelings..
bright colors are used to show the fire or dynamic nature of words..and light colors are used to show passiveness..
so as per me..Colors and fonts shows the art of expressing the views..giving livelyness to the words..

Vishal bhai,
My reply to ur post will be same as given to Sunita's post.

Moreover for Haryanwi language, I use it frequently on Jatland. And I think my posts were rarely missed by other members. Make the language impressive by it's contents...not by outlook!

Navin

sunitahooda
May 23rd, 2006, 02:33 PM
Even my posts are never ever missed by anyone. And i like bright colors but have you seen bright colours in my post? I dont use colours until its really required. And i dont think that there is some marks giving committe who is there to give us marks like we used to get. Its not examination hall i think. Same thing i said that if content is so important then why you point out on such thing...let people use colours and change fonts....impressive content is impressive....colors just add a bit to it cant make it magical
Vishal bhai,
My reply to ur post will be same as given to Sunita's post.

Moreover for Haryanwi language, I use it frequently on Jatland. And I think my posts were rarely missed by other members. Make the language impressive by it's contents...not by outlook!

Navin

itsnavin
May 23rd, 2006, 03:08 PM
Even my posts are never ever missed by anyone. And i like bright colors but have you seen bright colours in my post? I dont use colours until its really required. And i dont think that there is some marks giving committe who is there to give us marks like we used to get. Its not examination hall i think. Same thing i said that if content is so important then why you point out on such thing...let people use colours and change fonts....impressive content is impressive....colors just add a bit to it cant make it magical

Sunita ji
Don't take the literal meaning of what I am saying. I know it's not an exam hall but there is some thing called forum rules. And these have to be defined not only in terms of contents but in terms of outlook as well. Jatland is not the only forum where I am active, there are many more...and options to use different colors are available there as well but it's only on Jatland that all such options are exploited to a very high extent. Highlighting text is important whenever it is needed but always writing in a highlighted text...I won't recommend it!

Anyway, it's our site...and we are free. Use your freedom positively.

Navin

deepshi
May 23rd, 2006, 03:23 PM
k rolla hogya??

itsnavin
May 23rd, 2006, 03:34 PM
k rolla hogya??

Kuch khaas konya...nyon-ye guthham-guthha howen sain!

sunitahooda
May 23rd, 2006, 03:44 PM
Khilaari si kar rey they....Gulabo

keshavdahiya
May 23rd, 2006, 03:49 PM
Khilaari si kar rey they....Gulabo

manne bhi lelyo ne......manne bhi ghana swaad aaya karre.....
chalo-chalo line mein khadde ho jao....bhiit ke shaarre laag lyo...DNDeswal uncle baint leke aa rahe hain.......ee gulabo bol baali baith ja ne........aaj yeh donu.....shunita er naveen bhai chitwanne sein......
:D :D :D :p :p :p

sunitahooda
May 23rd, 2006, 03:52 PM
Ummhuu...ummhuu...konya lete-konya lete...kar ley ke karega....:p :D :p :D :p :D
chalo-chalo line mein khadde ho jao....bhiit ke shaarre laag lyo...DNDeswal uncle baint leke aa rahe hain.......ee gulabo bol baali baith ja ne........aaj yeh donu.....shunita er naveen bhai chitwanne sein......
:D :D :D :p

ram6april
May 23rd, 2006, 04:39 PM
haan keshu main bhi suun lane me.... meraa bhi kasoota jee karya kare,,,, hahahahaha

itsnavin
May 23rd, 2006, 04:40 PM

Nyon na chittein...ibbey te aur bhee chok karna hai. Par tu kyon vakeel bane sai!! Deswal ji..tere bhee ghee saa ghaal dengey...likad le bol-bala.

itsnavin
May 23rd, 2006, 04:42 PM
haan keshu main bhi suun lane me.... meraa bhi kasoota jee karya kare,,,, hahahahaha

Ramlal te pehle ye bheet ke laag rhya sai...katti taiyar hai dande khaan ne.

dndeswal
May 23rd, 2006, 05:48 PM

केशव और दूसरे भाईयो,

वैसे नवीन की बात ठीक है - किसी सिस्टम का दुरुपयोग करना ठीक नहीं होता । कल एक खागड आया था - उसने खूब मोटे-मोटे अक्षर लिखे - लाल फोंट में - अब तो खैर, उसकी छुट्टी हो गई है !

मैं हिन्दी लिखते हुए 4 नम्बर फोंट का प्रयोग करता हूं, पर यह तकनीकी कारणों से है - इससे कम इस्तेमाल करने पर आप उसको पढ नहीं पाओगे । इसलिये ये सिलसिला यहीं खतम करो । और यह सिस्टम अलग अलग साइज और रंग का सब जगह है - हाटमेल आदि में भी है - यह हमारे पर ही निर्भर करता है कि हम इसका गलत इस्तेमाल नहीं करें, इसको बंद करवाना ठीक नहीं । इस जाटलैंड पर बहुत कम ही लोग हैं जो मोटे-मोटे और रंगीन फोंट का इस्तेमाल करते हैं ।

rockingguy
May 23rd, 2006, 05:53 PM
Hey dude cummon, just go through ur post the three things that u have mentioned were formal writing..and as i said..that general talk can be a formal text but informal text that is in timepass and humor section can't be done under etiquettes cummon how can u do u humor being in etiquette..
For example: ek aadmi rail mein chad gaya..usko seat par koi aur baithya tha:
in decent way he says: bhaisaab jagah aapke pitaji ki nahin hai..(no fun)
in JAT style: re dhaid seat tere babu ki na hai..laage se kimme le de ke maanega..
humor is always informal..
Formal talk should be without decorative stuff..like u go office in formal wears..and informal talk should be dipped in essence of colors and decorative stuff like u enjoy on weekend...
in hindi launguage we have alankars..
alankrit bhasha ka prayog karna..shabdoon ka khel hai..and using different colors to highlight and put stress like i did right now in informal language is the way u put stress in ur verdict..i had gone through seminars and debates and in those seminars and in public speakin u need to have up and down's in ur language..it is must..and in normal writing one can't make where is up and where its down...so i guess for putting stress and showing the highlight of ur text colors can be used and sizes can be used in informal texts, like in humor and timepass.

Sunita ji,
It's good that u like bright colors and try to make ur writings impressive using these colors but there should be a decorum. If someone writes a size 5 text..others will using even bigger. Everyone is educated here...and must have done his/her graduation in college. Do you remember from your school/college times using colored pens other than blue(black for Hindi) in your work. Even at degree level we weren't supposed to use colors other than blue. Did u use Green/Red colors in ur Matric/+2/Degree exams...what ever u say answer is no. I remember in the final year project report, I has many points to highlight in the project report but we couldn't use colors/fonts other than the normal ones. And if our that work, be it homework/exam/proje ct report was well read by examiners...why can't we have the same here.

You post was in bold letters but it didn't create any special effect but it put u in a different class where u opted to choose a different font than other jatland members. Reason is not clear at all!

Try this thing one day: Write a paragraph in normal english etiquettes...try reading it and take down the time it took. Now write the same in all bold letter and in some fluorescent color. Try reading it again...and see the time it too. And see the difference urself...and it was my point.

Navin

dhayal
May 23rd, 2006, 06:40 PM

bahut sahi kahi im Complitly agree with u

itsnavin
May 23rd, 2006, 07:03 PM
For example: ek aadmi rail mein chad gaya..usko seat par koi aur baithya tha:
in decent way he says: bhaisaab jagah aapke pitaji ki nahin hai..(no fun)
in JAT style: re dhaid seat tere babu ki na hai..laage se kimme le de ke maanega..

Ur example is perfect.

Language is not matter here...U were able to convey ur message whatever may be the language...hindi...english...haryanwi.. Now u tell me what's the need to make it bold or red colored or italisize it?? I am just stressing on usage of default text style in jatland forums unless we desperately need to put emphasis on some part.

Formal or informal ki to baat maine kahi hee nahin. Jisne jo likhna hai likhey...kisi bhee language mein likhey.

Navin

rockingguy
May 23rd, 2006, 07:17 PM
bhaisaab...
bold is to highlight something in text..it means wat is the crux of the text or wat is this text about...italisize is to quote something..in ur text...bright color(like red ) is to show dyanmic nature of the language....and light colors are passive in nature...all things are having its own significance if used in right context...
and y i m talkin bout formal and informal text is because..
formal way is like u are going for some formal get together and formal wears..like wearing suit and being in contraits and maintaing the decorem of the enviornment..
and informal is rocking..showing dyamic nature of words and passive nature of words...showing in what way the thing is said...there are different smiley faces to show the expression..as it is said that few pictures are better then long words....
and i do agree wid u in font size...even i do such a mistakes of using bigger font as i m in habit of..and i will try my best not to do this....but i can't say bout colors or bold italics in informal forum...that put livelyness in ur words..in writing something they can be said alankars
here i used bold font style to highlight wat is this paragraph about..was it the crux of the matter is..

Ur example is perfect.

Language is not matter here...U were able to convey ur message whatever may be the language...hindi...english...haryanwi.. Now u tell me what's the need to make it bold or red colored or italisize it?? I am just stressing on usage of default text style in jatland forums unless we desperately need to put emphasis on some part.

Formal or informal ki to baat maine kahi hee nahin. Jisne jo likhna hai likhey...kisi bhee language mein likhey.

Navin

itsnavin
May 23rd, 2006, 08:00 PM
bhaisaab...
bold is to highlight something in text..it means wat is the crux of the text or wat is this text about...italisize is to quote something..in ur text...bright color(like red ) is to show dyanmic nature of the language....and light colors are passive in nature...all things are having its own significance if used in right context...
and y i m talkin bout formal and informal text is because..
formal way is like u are going for some formal get together and formal wears..like wearing suit and being in contraits and maintaing the decorem of the enviornment..
and informal is rocking..showing dyamic nature of words and passive nature of words...showing in what way the thing is said...there are different smiley faces to show the expression..as it is said that few pictures are better then long words....
and i do agree wid u in font size...even i do such a mistakes of using bigger font as i m in habit of..and i will try my best not to do this....but i can't say bout colors or bold italics in informal forum...that put livelyness in ur words..in writing something they can be said alankars
here i used bold font style to highlight wat is this paragraph about..was it the crux of the matter is..

Vishal bhai...I know what is bold & italics. I know when these should be used. But excessive usage or using it as ur default style is not a good practice. See Sunita's posts in this thread...just this I want to say!!

I not at all disagree with intermittent usage of these features.

Navin

keshavdahiya
May 23rd, 2006, 08:20 PM
Vishal bhai...I know what is bold & italics. I know when these should be used. But excessive usage or using it as ur default style is not a good practice. See Sunita's posts in this thread...just this I want to say!!

I not at all disagree with intermittent usage of these features.

Navin

sorry not to be serious until now bhau naveen but my point here is that if there is so desperation among a few mambers to use bright colors and larger then required font then dont read the posts and move on......

cuming to the alternative....you are damm rite about this issue but again......what is the point satrting up a thread....moderaters and a few members wil agree with u and then in a few days there will be some niw entrant here and he/she wud again start up the same chaos....this is how the life goes on.......i know that you are really a old an dresponsible member of this site and you ahave alywaz contribted positively but who bloody care tomorrow......not all people here are for the purpose you are here........a few of them are just to relax and entertain them self and others.........so just relax .......if you are even able to pursuade one moderater then we are with and wud luv to yell on this issue.....
thats all what I cud say I hope its clear...:)

cheers brother

ratheetheraist
May 23rd, 2006, 08:57 PM
ree ke ho ryaa saii thaare............... bhai nabeev bhai saab ki baat theek saii...........kai bee ekk aadha baandar ghane bade font likh de saii.....kaal e dekha tha manne bhi.......;)

naa te ek aadhi baar te normal baat sai issi koi bat nahi honi chahiye........karo jo jee kare.......mojj lyoo bhaaiyoo:):cool:

itsnavin
May 23rd, 2006, 09:00 PM
sorry not to be serious until now bhau naveen but my point here is that if there is so desperation among a few mambers to use bright colors and larger then required font then dont read the posts and move on......

cuming to the alternative....you are damm rite about this issue but again......what is the point satrting up a thread....moderaters and a few members wil agree with u and then in a few days there will be some niw entrant here and he/she wud again start up the same chaos....this is how the life goes on.......i know that you are really a old an dresponsible member of this site and you ahave alywaz contribted positively but who bloody care tomorrow......not all people here are for the purpose you are here........a few of them are just to relax and entertain them self and others.........so just relax .......if you are even able to pursuade one moderater then we are with and wud luv to yell on this issue.....
thats all what I cud say I hope its clear...:)

cheers brother

Keshu brother,
I am not here for a referendum but just for some paths of improvement. If Admins think that the point raised it good, it's their job to implement it as they have the power. You are right that some members are really desperate to use different styles.

Anyway...life goes on..my job was to suggest!

Cheers!

itsnavin
May 23rd, 2006, 09:04 PM
mojj lyoo bhaaiyoo:):cool:

Katti bharota bhar ke lo! Manney ke mana kara sai... Arr jo na mile te khosh lo...

rockingguy
May 23rd, 2006, 09:49 PM
i agree with u navin excess of these kinda things are not good..it should be used in wisely manner..even i have don't dat unknowingly...i was not considerate bout this issue..will see now onwards..and i totally agree wid keshu and rathee...

vinodks
May 24th, 2006, 12:13 AM
I think its high time that some of people should be banned here... Those who have memory of Jatland 4-5 months back would know how much quality has deteriorated... I am not even sure if some of new members are Jats and they are always intent on spoiling any serious discussion...

Jatland ko apne ghar ki dukan samajh rakhi hai... subah subah uith kae aa jate hain aur din bhar kilki marte rahte hein jasse din bhar koi kaam nahi hota... not surprising that so many sincere member has left already... aur upar se Dev Dahiya jasse log logo ko khush rakhne ke liye sabki parsansa bhi karte rahte hein... koi strong stand le ke se objection nahi karta, aur jo karta hai (e.g. Navin) to wahan bhi KILKI shuru ho jati hai... Anyone from outside who visits the site (regarding Jat history or so) get impression of Jat which makes their stereotypical image even stronger...

I am not sure if moderators would do anything about it... But who cares, atleast not me, not any more...

-vinod

itsnavin
May 24th, 2006, 12:27 AM
I think its high time that some of people should be banned here... Those who have memory of Jatland 4-5 months back would know how much quality has deteriorated... I am not even sure if some of new members are Jats and they are always intent on spoiling any serious discussion...

Jatland ko apne ghar ki dukan samajh rakhi hai... subah subah uith kae aa jate hain aur din bhar kilki marte rahte hein jasse din bhar koi kaam nahi hota... not surprising that so many sincere member has left already... aur upar se Dev Dahiya jasse log logo ko khush rakhne ke liye sabki parsansa bhi karte rahte hein... koi strong stand le ke se objection nahi karta, aur jo karta hai (e.g. Navin) to wahan bhi KILKI shuru ho jati hai... Anyone from outside who visits the site (regarding Jat history or so) get impression of Jat which makes their stereotypical image even stronger...

I am not sure if moderators would do anything about it... But who cares, atleast not me, not any more...

-vinod

Vinod...u r right on spot! This was one of the message I wanted to convey from my post. And only a few members dared to care about it. And like you I didn't care much till yesterday but enough was enough. Now let's see some action!

Navin

devdahiya
May 24th, 2006, 12:28 AM

Jatland ko apne ghar ki dukan samajh rakhi hai... subah subah uith kae aa jate hain aur din bhar kilki marte rahte hein jasse din bhar koi kaam nahi hota... not surprising that so many sincere member has left already... aur upar se Dev Dahiya jasse log logo ko khush rakhne ke liye sabki parsansa bhi karte rahte hein... koi strong stand le ke se objection nahi karta, aur jo karta hai (e.g. Jit) to wahan bhi KILKI shuru ho jati hai... Anyone from outside who visits the site (regarding Jat history or so) get impression of Jat which makes their stereotypical image even stronger...

-vinod

My dear Vinod, your post is nothing but an attempt to malign the complete block of people amass.....First of all let me clarify...[DEV DAHIYA jaisse log logon ko.....thats your language] kissi ki baddai uss ko khareedne ke liye nahin kari jatti, rather it is by nature that i don't criticize people on the drop of a hat.Mujhe kissi se vote nahin lene yahan par .......get it straight please.I take very strong exception to your tirade and the manner in which you have gone about.........? What is your great contribution to this site towards a healthy outward projection for the digestion of so called visitors [and after all who is interested in your history...ie..outsiders].....which makes you stand out?I find those KILLKI people much more happier and healthier than you. ....you keep writing history or geography here on jatland...who cares? But Direct attack on people by name is a stupidity of highest order.You have accused people of a thing which they loath.I never thought that you carry such deep hatred for people....kindly read things before you post.Also... Please spare me your indifference!Regards!

ritu
May 24th, 2006, 01:59 AM
hahaha that was really funny:)

ritu
May 24th, 2006, 02:09 AM
naveen,is baat ka koi solution na nikalne wala.moderators r never going to warn a person just 4 using bold and colorful letters.
its not a school .if some people get happy by using these techniques let them be.I do not see any thing objectionable in that.
as long as content is descent.

vinodks
May 24th, 2006, 05:40 AM
My post is nothing but an attempt to speak out which many people agree but don't think it worth to argue about... It may be your good nature not to criticize people but you also don't want to hear if someone criticizes you atleast not without getting sentimental and personal and without using words like "hate"... Your response to my post is solely because I named you... ok I could name more... People who could learn from this thread are Vikas, Keshav blah blah blah... so what? everyone knows... If I had written what I wrote without the one sentence directed to you you might have actually supported me...

As for my contribution, I may not have contributed anything here but that doesn't mean that I do not have right to raise an issue that could make Jatland better... As per your remark about happiness and health, it's stupid to make judgement who is happy and healthy and who is not... By what standard you make such opinion and by what right you use as an argument whether or not someone is good member... and if making kilki is measure of being happy and healthy then keep it up and loud... Calling everyone at appointed time to login just to see how many actually show up might appease someone but to me its useless...

Ofcourse, my post doesn't mean to be attack on anyone, including you but its support for original issue raised by Navin... Its ok to have humor in humor section but shouldn't be always and everywhere... Why not these kilki-maar people show their bravery at other forums and see how long they can stay there?...

-vinod

My dear Vinod, your post is nothing but an attempt to malign the complete block of people amass.....First of all let me clarify...[DEV DAHIYA jaisse log logon ko.....thats your language] kissi ki baddai uss ko khareedne ke liye nahin kari jatti, rather it is by nature that i don't criticize people on the drop of a hat.Mujhe kissi se vote nahin lene yahan par .......get it straight please.I take very strong exception to your tirade and the manner in which you have gone about.........? What is your great contribution to this site towards a healthy outward projection for the digestion of so called visitors [and after all who is interested in your history...ie..outsiders].....which makes you stand out?I find those KILLKI people much more happier and healthier than you. ....you keep writing history or geography here on jatland...who cares? But Direct attack on people by name is a stupidity of highest order.You have accused people of a thing which they loath.I never thought that you carry such deep hatred for people....kindly read things before you post.Also... Please spare me your indifference!Regards!

dndeswal
May 24th, 2006, 11:23 AM
Yaar Vinod, leave it - please do not be serious. There are a few young boys here who have a good sense of humor, let us tolerate them though you are right that this sense sometimes becomes 'non-sense' for some of us in other forums.

I have already written that a little bit of bold font should be OK for technical reasons. For example, the text in Hindi can be viewed only in 3 or 4 size font - in the default size (2), it would be hardly viewable.

Young generation is innovating new techniques and technologies - such as slim mobile phone. Some of these phone have such a small dial-pad that elderly people find it difficult to dial a number. According to opthalmologists, any human being above 40 needs specs for reading tiny letters, even if his eye-sight is 6/6. Sometimes I use font size '3' in 'Arial' style which seems more presentable. But as I have written in my earlier post, this system should not be misused as some new members are doing it right now and this is solely the purpose of this thread.

My post is nothing but an attempt to speak out which many people agree but don't think it worth to argue about... It may be your good nature not to criticize people but you also don't want to hear if someone criticizes you atleast not without getting sentimental and personal and without using words like "hate"... Your response to my post is solely because I named you... ok I could name more... People who could learn from this thread are Vikas, Keshav blah blah blah... so what? everyone knows... If I had written what I wrote without the one sentence directed to you you might have actually supported me...

As for my contribution, I may not have contributed anything here but that doesn't mean that I do not have right to raise an issue that could make Jatland better... As per your remark about happiness and health, it's stupid to make judgement who is happy and healthy and who is not... By what standard you make such opinion and by what right you use as an argument whether or not someone is good member... and if making kilki is measure of being happy and healthy then keep it up and loud... Calling everyone at appointed time to login just to see how many actually show up might appease someone but to me its useless...

Ofcourse, my post doesn't mean to be attack on anyone, including you but its support for original issue raised by Navin... Its ok to have humor in humor section but shouldn't be always and everywhere... Why not these kilki-maar people show their bravery at other forums and see how long they can stay there?...

-vinod

sunitahooda
May 24th, 2006, 11:42 AM
Why did you point out only MY NAME???? did you see Ritu's posts? or Deepshikha's???? aur haan shuru-shuru mein mai simple fonts use karti thi....par log fir bhi meri posts ko dhoodh kar laddney baith jatey the....ye special font uske liye choose kiya hai....who search out for SUNITA HOODA'S postS ONLY:)
Vishal bhai...I know what is bold & italics. I know when these should be used. But excessive usage or using it as ur default style is not a good practice. See Sunita's posts in this thread...just this I want to say!!I not at all disagree with intermittent usage of these features.

Navin

shooda
May 24th, 2006, 12:21 PM
[quote=vinodks]
Jatland ko apne ghar ki dukan samajh rakhi hai... subah subah uith kae aa jate hain aur din bhar kilki marte rahte hein jasse din bhar koi kaam nahi hota...

Mr Vinod,
Will you PLEASE tell us what are rules / guidlines about Jatland.BTW who has authorised you to comment upon like this on members. Koi Taddekeyen taddekeyen aaewe Chahhey aadhi Raat teri sehat pe kai asar sey Bhai.....

bharatrattan
May 24th, 2006, 12:21 PM
Of Course there are people who just dont realise the importance of words. Some write awfull English and others some hybrid alien language.They want to comment about anything without any thought about quality on this forum. This bandwagon should receive some flogging to stave off further deterioration. This "Kilki" should be shown mirror at the right time in right way.
I did not like vilifying remarks against Dev Uncle, who is one of the few nice people around. It would be good if he gets serious in handling this cultural nonsense, which runs deep in our blood.
This bunch of people has diluted the numbers who write sensibly. They should read something before writing any quality post. Most show no desire to learn but an avid apetite to insult other or opine about every single issue posing as divine figures.
People from UP, haryana and rajasthan etc.. This is the side effect of erecting false hopes by concocting history in spare time and flaunting pride.
WHY IS JAT MAHAN? TELL ME WHY? FEEL PROUD FOR SOMEHING YOU ACHIVE BY EFFORT NOT JUST AS A BIRTH RIGHT. BULL SHITTING ALL THE TIME WITH BLIND EYES. I CAN SAY JEWS HAVE BEEN GREAT, RUSSIANS HAVE BEEN GREAT THINKERS, LOGICIANS, BUT WHY IS JAT MAHAN? GROW UP AND STOP WRITING SUCH NONSENSE. UP, HARYANA, Etc. .. THE GIRL SLEEPING WITH JAGJIVAN RAM"S SON WAS A JATNI, but why do I have to be so obsessed with something which has no rationality involved with it?

Dev Dahiya Ji has been insultingly referred , which I find unfortunate, though I could not figure out why such callous remarks were jotted down for him. I will have to read some other posts to develop an idea about what actually transpired..

Here are many Chamars on this forum, as my father says, our whole village despite being a jat village has the psyche of Chamars, neither bold nor constructive as a team. Our is the only family which does not visit temple on a regular basis, and the whole villge thinks we are anti-jat Culture. My Father has been a poineering person to think openly and independeptly for which we are so lucky. He hates the way "Jat" think. And the sizeable people he spends time are different from this "gang". He calls them as jats. He is free to discuss his novel "How to win India Again" which has a simple plot. The whites send their women to Golden temple and have sex with jats. Soon there is a whole race which is better then present stock, and would overwhelm the Indian army to emerge as victors. We always laugh at his simple thinking.

I tell you two stories.
a)There are nurses who used to live in a rented jat house in our village. They were from kerala and mostly Christians. Jat Boys were charged up to see fair faces in tight jeans and were sexually inclined to gather around the lamp post next to that house every evening. After job my Father used to come in the evening, with bunch of boys trying to woo girls,dressed in good clothes. My father regularily scuffled with these boys to not stand there. We had many arguments whether it is our right to do moral policing. My father sweared at them, and said he would never give up. One of the Village boys, young blood was learning "judo" and misbehaved with my father in the Bus. Next day my father had to make his mouth bleed, unless the whole family was at our door.

b)There were three Jat boys shot by Punjabis in DDA APRTMENTS Madangir few years back, and one of them died. The other two Jats, turned hostile and did not give testimony in court. They were given money and so was the family with their only son dead. Soon they built their houses for rental purpose.
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT SUCH PEOPLE WHO CAN SELL THE CORPSE OF THEIR OWN KIN.
HISTORICAL CHUCKLING IS WORTHLESS and DOWNFALL IS IMMINENT IF YOU ROT IN FAKE PRIDE of HINDU or JAT. AMERICANS HAD NO HISTORY AND LOOK WHERE THEY ARE. THEIR ARE PEOPLE MORE REASONABLE< MORE SENSIBLE, WITH LESS PRIDE ABOUT THEIR LOOKS AND GHAGRA CHOLI robe.

DUNG CAKES AND BIOGASS ARE TWO DIFFERNT PRODUCE OF DIFFERENT POTENTIALS> WE HAVE FACED JATnis IN US WHO MARRIED INTERCASTE FOR THE SAKE OF SOPHISTICATION< BUT MAKING DUNG CAKES FOR OTHERS TO EAT
MY TWO CENTS.
Bharat

itsnavin
May 24th, 2006, 12:50 PM
Why did you point out only MY NAME???? did you see Ritu's posts? or Deepshikha's???? aur haan shuru-shuru mein mai simple fonts use karti thi....par log fir bhi meri posts ko dhoodh kar laddney baith jatey the....ye special font uske liye choose kiya hai....who search out for SUNITA HOODA'S postS ONLY:)

Sunita ji,
There wasn't anything to offend u really...Vishal wasn't understanding my point clearly...so instead of searching on jatland, I just provided him the nearest example. Do u think it was another example of personal attack?

Navin

itsnavin
May 24th, 2006, 12:56 PM
Mr Vinod,
Will you PLEASE tell us what are rules / guidlines about Jatland.BTW who has authorised you to comment upon like this on members. Koi Taddekeyen taddekeyen aaewe Chahhey aadhi Raat teri sehat pe kai asar sey Bhai.....

This can be one of the examples I was talking about...Hooda sahab...aisi ke jaroorat padd gayi thee "orange" color aur font 6 use karne ki...

Haath kangan ko aarsi kya?

itsnavin
May 24th, 2006, 01:23 PM
Yaar Vinod, leave it - please do not be serious. There are a few young boys here who have a good sense of humor, let us tolerate them though you are right that this sense sometimes becomes 'non-sense' for some of us in other forums.

I have already written that a little bit of bold font should be OK for technical reasons. For example, the text in Hindi can be viewed only in 3 or 4 size font - in the default size (2), it would be hardly viewable.

Young generation is innovating new techniques and technologies - such as slim mobile phone. Some of these phone have such a small dial-pad that elderly people find it difficult to dial a number. According to opthalmologists, any human being above 40 needs specs for reading tiny letters, even if his eye-sight is 6/6. Sometimes I use font size '3' in 'Arial' style which seems more presentable. But as I have written in my earlier post, this system should not be misused as some new members are doing it right now and this is solely the purpose of this thread.

Deswal ji
thanks for bringing the thread back to track.

Note that I am not saying to use that font which is not legible but to use the default one. That Admins have to decide which font size should be optimum. I understand the size will differ for hindi fonts.

Navin

itsnavin
May 24th, 2006, 01:29 PM

-vinod

Vinod,
Let's not get personal and leave discussion about 'kilki' gang here in this thread. Remarks made by Dahiya Sahab were also valid. There was no point of dragging him in this thread's context. I am not going to clarify here what should have been done. Instead I would like all worthy members to post ur replies without losing thread's context.

Navin

ratheetheraist
May 24th, 2006, 03:07 PM

-vinod

oooooooooo vinoddeyy....... terii baaat padh ke issa laagya jannuu te tu jatland ney sudharann kaa theka le ke bethaa saii arr humney jatland taai bekarr karann kaa........??????

ek baat sunn lee tuu....... thaare mharee naam kii itnii CHEESS ho rii sainn tu nu te bata dey aaj taaii jo tuu yee naam likh ke gaya sain vikas nd keshav,,, humneyy aadeyy kisse bhi jatland collegue taai koi issii baat kahi jistey uskee swabhimaan ney thess pohnchi hoo....... hum we kaam te naa karte joo kisse kee dill ko dukhata haii......issii issee bethe hain aadee joo gaall beke sain arr comment karr re sain bekaar katii jo sehan nahi kar saktee.......ARR NAVEEN BHAII SAAB MAIN EKK BAAT KAHUNGA BADDA FONT KAR KEE ... MAAFII DIYOO...........

TUMNEY AAJ TAAI EK THREAD ISSA SHURU NAHI KARRAA JISMEE NU LIKHAA HO AKK AAJ KISSE NEY KISSE LADKI KO YAA KISII DOST KO BURA BHALA LIKHA YA KAHA HAI....... USS NDII - CHOREYY KII DHATIYAA HARKAT PAR TUM SABB CHAATI CHODII KARR KEE HAANDEE HOGEE AKK THEEK KARA INNE SUNITA TAII YAA BAAT KEH DII JO HUM NAHI KEH PAAEE........THAARE BHOT JEESAA AAYA HOGAA NAA......DEKHEE NAA JATLAND KEE BHAKAT KITTEE KEE.....

aaj taaii humney kise badde bhai saab ko yaa kisii bujurg aadmii taaii issii baat karii ho joo tumm nuu laa re ho akk bekaar ki haii te waa bata doo ferr humm maan lengee...........

ar vinod tere kee dikkat haii agar hum aade subah aawaan haan arr shayaam nee jaawaan haan..... tu apnee bhaai ney khillaa jaanyaa.......dekhyaa e naa aaya saii chaal kee aayaa aadee......

ARR TANNEY SHARAMM BECHH DI KEYY JO TUU KAKA NEYY YAA BAAT LIKH GAYA DEV DAHIYA JAISE LOGG........... AMRICA MAIN JAA KEE BHOT NAAM ROSHAN KAR RAA SAII APNEE MAA BAAP KAA TUU ... NUEE KARTA RAHIYEE .... RANG LEE...... APNEE JAAN PEHCHAAN AALYAAN NEYY KIMME KEH LIYA KARR ARR APNEYY RISTE DAARAAN NEYY KIMMEE KEHHH .... HUMMNEYY KEE... KAKA TAAII KIMME KEHN KI JAROT KONII SAII JAANYAA .... ARR GHANII RADAKK HO RII HO NNAA TEE WAA TE DEKHH MITTYAA NAHI KARTII KISSE KII.... PAR FER BHI BATA DIYEE .... KOSHISHH KARUNGA MITAAN KI TERII....

apneyy kaam te kaam raakh arr tuu arr aadeyy jo likhna hai naa intellectual type tannee wo likh ke jaanta rehh karr..........arr humneyy aadeyy bethh kee do boll batalaa liyee haansii kee tee THAARE SEENEE PEYY SAAMP LOTT GEYY KEEEEE........ rontaa rehh mhaarraa marraa ...... jaat te nuee khellaa karenn..... arr kilkii maarengee....

hamare doston ko dekh kar tere pait main dard ho ra hai jaanyaa ..... kyun inkee sabhi d ost ban jaate hain aur yee kyun khushh hain... JAA LIYAA AMRICAA ARR BERAA NAA KITTEE KITEE PARR BAAT IBBII WEE EE JALLAN AAALLII BUDDHHYYAAN KIISSII KAREEYY SAII TUU.......

humney thare te kimme koi matlab na saii kimme karoo chae na karoo aajj taaii tum tokkee hoo..... arr humm haans boll liyee te thaare bhadaakk ho lii.... hainn... bhaii iss bhaddakk kaa tee koii illajj konii humm te nuee haandengeyy aade jatland parr arr din raat handengeyy..... rokk lee rokk sakta ho tee..... arr illaajj dhunndd llee arr ekk aur thread shuru kar liyee.........

ferr bhii jo bhii kahii tanne apnee dil kii baat kahi... raaji rehh bhaii ... arr khoob tarrakki karr jindagii main parr humneyy apnee tariikee te jee lenn dee arr naa ee tuu rokk saktaa...

when we r not bothering nyone bt ourselves thn y u people r so much bothered about uss......u carryy with ur ownn work nd taskk nd be hapy....

LAST THING I WANT TO SAY TO U ALL GUYS HERE .... THT I HARDLY CARE THT HOW BAD PEOPLEI COME AROUND HERE BT I M HAPPY TO HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COINS OF JATLAND IN MY POSSESSION TODAY ND BY WRITING THIER NAMES HERE I DONT WANT TO DECREASE THIER VALUE 4 ME ND MOST LUVING ND RESPECTED PEOPLE LIKE DNDESWAL UNCLE ND DEV KAKA..........I M HAPPY WITH THEM ND I DONT CARE WT ALL WHO THINK ABT US......

LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO LIVE GUYS ND SMILE ND LUV N LET LUV COME TO UR WAY...........

ND SMILE A LOT .. IT COSTS NOTHING........

For everything there is a season,
And a time for every matter under heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die;
A time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal;
A time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
A time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to throw away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
A time to embrace, And a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to seek, and a time to lose;
A time to keep, and a time to throw away;
A time to tear, and a time to sew;
A time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate,
A time for war, and a time for peace.

BUT THERE IS NO SEASON TO LUV GUYS.......... MILL JULL KAR RAHO YAHANN BUS YE HI KEHNA CHAHTAA HUNN........

shooda
May 24th, 2006, 03:16 PM
This can be one of the examples I was talking about...Hooda sahab...aisi ke jaroorat padd gayi thee "orange" color aur font 6 use karne ki...

Haath kangan ko aarsi kya?

Protest !!!!!!!!!

prashantacmet
May 24th, 2006, 03:41 PM
Vinod Bhai, U are a sincere member of jatland..... But i shocked after seeing ur statement about Dev dahiya ji..... Dev ji is the most respectable & humble member of Jatland . He always takes the control when situation goes worse & No one object....... everymember of jatland resoects Dev ji....& noone ignore his voice.....

keshavdahiya
May 24th, 2006, 04:48 PM
My post is nothing but an attempt to speak out which many people agree but don't think it worth to argue about......

ok I could name more... People who could learn from this thread are Vikas, Keshav blah blah blah... so what? everyone knows...

-vinod

well vinod I will reply to every point you raised may be later.......On my part i c you throwing up all your frustation...:p.....some times its really gud for health......may be you shud try it in health and fitness section as well....;)
and regarding our opinions and judgements about each other.....its a personal aspect......if you dont like someone....its your hard luck and your decision...and you can yell as many times as possible......continue.......

I think certain rules that mods. here on this site have implanted are followed in a judious way...if you dont like them its your personal choice.....and any body who vagers from these set of rules/principles has a warning system on his/her profile and is liable to be adversly acted upon.....
well I think thats enough for now.....ciou later...till then you can pull your hair in frustation:rolleyes:.........

killkkki......le dada killki bhi paadd di hai kar le ke karre ga........:D:D:D:D

devdahiya
May 24th, 2006, 05:55 PM

-vinod

Speak out against what.......just for nothing.....?...for dumping your entire frustration for no rime and reason.....infact you have put your words in your mouth....i for one always regarded you a very responsible person and treated you like that but look at your shoutings....classical case of a faulty governance...which i suppose is not your job.....you talk of your rights to shout.....whats about other's rights...can't they shout better than you.Kindly desist from spreading hatred in disguise of a preacher. And then you want to join JAN JAGRITI and want to become a mass leader there ....... how will you cope with those uneducated people....So sad Vinod......?You are in search of logic in this world....i will tell you...there is no logic in this world........you are young and energetic...and without a second thought you should chanalize those energies in positive direction...is my advice to you.I can take a genuine criticism in my stride but not a blatant accusation of your kind........There is nothing sentimental about it dear.

Having said that,i don't want to join issues with you...kindly spare me your indecencies and do what you please?I respect you all here and when time came to stand up for the good of this site...i was never second...[many a times through mods,without shouting like you] . If you want that I should not show up on this site........I CAN DO THAT EASILY AS MANY OTHERS HAVE DONE IN PAST AS NO BODY IS PAYING ME HERE FOR WHATEVER I POST .I refuse to be dragged into any controversies which happen to be the bi-product of your imagination. I still have regards for you, provided you don't cross the defined social boundaries.

As regards to my judgement of people is concerned...it may sound STUPID for you [the worldly wise too early] but i am more than confident that all those people you have the grudge against are much better than you without any doubt....now is it clear to you?

Wishing you best of luck!

devdahiya
May 24th, 2006, 06:05 PM
Of Course there are people who just dont realise the importance of words. Some write awfull English and others some hybrid alien language.They want to comment about anything without any thought about quality on this forum. This bandwagon should receive some flogging to stave off further deterioration. This "Kilki" should be shown mirror at the right time in right way.
I did not like vilifying remarks against Dev Uncle, who is one of the few nice people around. It would be good if he gets serious in handling this cultural nonsense, which runs deep in our blood.
This bunch of people has diluted the numbers who write sensibly. They should read something before writing any quality post. Most show no desire to learn but an avid apetite to insult other or opine about every single issue posing as divine figures.
People from UP, haryana and rajasthan etc.. This is the side effect of erecting false hopes by concocting history in spare time and flaunting pride.
WHY IS JAT MAHAN? TELL ME WHY? FEEL PROUD FOR SOMEHING YOU ACHIVE BY EFFORT NOT JUST AS A BIRTH RIGHT. BULL SHITTING ALL THE TIME WITH BLIND EYES. I CAN SAY JEWS HAVE BEEN GREAT, RUSSIANS HAVE BEEN GREAT THINKERS, LOGICIANS, BUT WHY IS JAT MAHAN? GROW UP AND STOP WRITING SUCH NONSENSE. UP, HARYANA, Etc. .. THE GIRL SLEEPING WITH JAGJIVAN RAM"S SON WAS A JATNI, but why do I have to be so obsessed with something which has no rationality involved with it?

Dev Dahiya Ji has been insultingly referred , which I find unfortunate, though I could not figure out why such callous remarks were jotted down for him. I will have to read some other posts to develop an idea about what actually transpired..

Here are many Chamars on this forum, as my father says, our whole village despite being a jat village has the psyche of Chamars, neither bold nor constructive as a team. Our is the only family which does not visit temple on a regular basis, and the whole villge thinks we are anti-jat Culture. My Father has been a poineering person to think openly and independeptly for which we are so lucky. He hates the way "Jat" think. And the sizeable people he spends time are different from this "gang". He calls them as jats. He is free to discuss his novel "How to win India Again" which has a simple plot. The whites send their women to Golden temple and have sex with jats. Soon there is a whole race which is better then present stock, and would overwhelm the Indian army to emerge as victors. We always laugh at his simple thinking.

I tell you two stories.
a)There are nurses who used to live in a rented jat house in our village. They were from kerala and mostly Christians. Jat Boys were charged up to see fair faces in tight jeans and were sexually inclined to gather around the lamp post next to that house every evening. After job my Father used to come in the evening, with bunch of boys trying to woo girls,dressed in good clothes. My father regularily scuffled with these boys to not stand there. We had many arguments whether it is our right to do moral policing. My father sweared at them, and said he would never give up. One of the Village boys, young blood was learning "judo" and misbehaved with my father in the Bus. Next day my father had to make his mouth bleed, unless the whole family was at our door.

b)There were three Jat boys shot by Punjabis in DDA APRTMENTS Madangir few years back, and one of them died. The other two Jats, turned hostile and did not give testimony in court. They were given money and so was the family with their only son dead. Soon they built their houses for rental purpose.
HISTORICAL CHUCKLING IS WORTHLESS and DOWNFALL IS IMMINENT IF YOU ROT IN FAKE PRIDE of HINDU or JAT. AMERICANS HAD NO HISTORY AND LOOK WHERE THEY ARE. THEIR ARE PEOPLE MORE REASONABLE< MORE SENSIBLE, WITH LESS PRIDE ABOUT THEIR LOOKS AND GHAGRA CHOLI robe.

DUNG CAKES AND BIOGASS ARE TWO DIFFERNT PRODUCE OF DIFFERENT POTENTIALS> WE HAVE FACED JATnis IN US WHO MARRIED INTERCASTE FOR THE SAKE OF SOPHISTICATION< BUT MAKING DUNG CAKES FOR OTHERS TO EAT
MY TWO CENTS.
Bharat

Bharat bhai, trust me that i always have the interest of this site on the top of my mind....I do utmost to make it nice and unique...and will continue doing so till the time i can tolerate the posionous arrows directed at me for no fault of mine........! I ask all members as to what wrong have i done to deserve the scorny remarks of one of our Great Stars.

ritu
May 24th, 2006, 06:50 PM
bharat iam not able to get what r u trying to convey here.may be i do not have that kind of intellect like you have.
though i can not believe that people r selling the corpse of their kin.and even if they r ,still better than some people here in america who brutally kill small children for fun only.
i would prefer kilkis rather than some of the stuff u have witten in ur post

MY TWO CENTS.
Bharat[/quote]

ratheetheraist
May 24th, 2006, 06:52 PM
Bharat bhai, trust me that i always have the interest of this site on the top of my mind....I do utmost to make it nice and unique...and will continue doing so till the time i can tolerate the posionous arrows directed at me for no fault of mine........! I ask all members as to what wrong have i done to deserve the scorny remarks of one of our Great Stars.

hey dear kaka.........

u r never seen or observed doing ny such thing tht that star hero of jatland came forward with such a gift for all the efforts u do to make this site beautifulll...........

bt i think this was just the jealousy nd frustration because of no reasons........

bt kaka u never look at these things nd u have tht much power to ignore these star comments unlike us who r very much small than u........

kaka u nu kehwe saii akk kaka ney mhaare taaai hawa de raakhi saii .... THIS WAS THE MAIN THING HE WANTED TO SAY ...........

bata ke hawa hai yaa.... do pyaar ke boll boll liyee tanne mharii gellyan te inkkee mirch kyun laagii ..... was tht the frustration or smthing else u CHISMUSS......????

chal kaka dont take it at heart now...... we luv u nd tht jus cant b lessened or torted by these attempts of sm super stars of jatland who sings thier own songs of greatness nd ability........wow ..... may god bless all of them...

nyways kaka ibb tuu koddaa ho lee maaddaa haa arr lee terii PADDII BETHUNGAA MAINN.... ARR MANNE LEE CHAAL TUU NADDII KENII ... DONU JANNEE CHAALENGE ARR FERR AAMTI HAANA MAIN TANNE BETHAA LAAUNGA PNII PADHII......AKK AAJ LE BHI MAIN E JAAUN TANNEE?????? bata bata.......... maarun kilkii...........??

cooljat
May 24th, 2006, 07:29 PM
Hey all!!!

As Maharaja SurajMal had said, jat jat ko maarta yeh hi iska khot, Yeh saare mil jaayein to nahi iska jot. :)

I request all of u humbly to stop fighting n be united! :)

U all take the chill-pill & keep smilin! :)

Im really sadden to c u ppl fighting like this :(

Cheer up great Jats & spread peace luv n happiness insted of haterness! :)

Rock on
Jit

vinodks
May 25th, 2006, 02:35 AM
Finally I got time to visit this thread... Deswalji, I have left it and have no mind to fight anyone here... However I will try to clear few thing up as reply to other posts otherwise it would look like a if I ran away... I have no probs with anyone having fun in their own way... Issue was regarding some people's habit of inserting irrelevent and ridiculous comments in serious discussions, thats all...

-vinod

vinodks
May 25th, 2006, 02:41 AM
Welcome dude... some of what you wrote is true though most of it is irrelvent to the topic of thread... nobody has been insultingly referred, plz don't invent raw material here which could make this issue seem worse than what it is... Not surprising to see how fast bad news travels... anyway, take it cool...

-vinod

Bharat

monikadahiya
May 25th, 2006, 02:52 AM
bharat ,

Even i didnt understand what you wanted to convey. Probably i am dumb or something magar bhaiya thode hum jaise logon ke liye seedhi baat likh diya karo :p ( if you can)

it was too complicated for me ...sir ghum gya kati ee ( please dont get offended.. bhai patta nai yahan kisko ke baat buri lag ja..:confused: )

keep smiling :)

bharat iam not able to get what r u trying to convey here.may be i do not have that kind of intellect like you have.
though i can not believe that people r selling the corpse of their kin.and even if they r ,still better than some people here in america who brutally kill small children for fun only.
i would prefer kilkis rather than some of the stuff u have witten in ur post

MY TWO CENTS.
Bharat[/QUOTE]

vinodks
May 25th, 2006, 03:34 AM
I have no mind to fight kaka... I wrote what I felt and if everyone feels that my way of putting it was coarse and offensive then I am sorry... I wouldn't comment on your personal accusative comments on me because that's useless and hurtful to carry on... In the end, real character of people comes up... Temporarily we might have misjudgement of eachother but in the end everyone gets to know everyone...
People have started using big words like "character" whereas I was just talking about "habits" of few people... Let people talk what they want, it makes least amount of difference to me... Its hard to have a stand without having opposition, so no complaints... No words prove anything, its actions that have lasting effect in long term... So I would spare words for those who wrote against me and won't comment anything, they could be thankful for hundreds of unwritten words that would do nothing but to drag it further... People with maturity would understand and thats what purpose of my post is... This may disappoint those who visit threads like this to see some "tamasha" and entertainment... anyway

Lastly I would say that still my stand is same that people should keep in mind the nature the thread before putting "kilki" and other ridiculous comments and these habits should be discouraged... In fact many people agree with me in this issue while talking in person, only difference is that they don't speak but I did... Still if majority wants it to continue then nobody (except mod.) can do anything and and I would the last person who would have any problem...

-vinod

Speak out against what.......just for nothing.....?...for dumping your entire frustration for no rime and reason.....infact you have put your words in your mouth....i for one always regarded you a very responsible person and treated you like that but look at your shoutings....classical case of a faulty governance...which i suppose is not your job.....you talk of your rights to shout.....whats about other's rights...can't they shout better than you.Kindly desist from spreading hatred in disguise of a preacher. And then you want to join JAN JAGRITI and want to become a mass leader there ....... how will you cope with those uneducated people....So sad Vinod......?You are in search of logic in this world....i will tell you...there is no logic in this world........you are young and energetic...and without a second thought you should chanalize those energies in positive direction...is my advice to you.I can take a genuine criticism in my stride but not a blatant accusation of your kind........There is nothing sentimental about it dear.

Having said that,i don't want to join issues with you...kindly spare me your indecencies and do what you please?I respect you all here and when time came to stand up for the good of this site...i was never second...[many a times through mods,without shouting like you] . If you want that I should not show up on this site........I CAN DO THAT EASILY AS MANY OTHERS HAVE DONE IN PAST AS NO BODY IS PAYING ME HERE FOR WHATEVER I POST .I refuse to be dragged into any controversies which happen to be the bi-product of your imagination. I still have regards for you, provided you don't cross the defined social boundaries.

As regards to my judgement of people is concerned...it may sound STUPID for you [the worldly wise too early] but i am more than confident that all those people you have the grudge against are much better than you without any doubt....now is it clear to you?

Wishing you best of luck!

vinodks
May 25th, 2006, 03:42 AM
Just to clarify, where did I say Dav saab is not respectable and humble member?... thats how people creat confusion and ignite criticism into fights... Plz read my posts again, I was careful in chosing words and point out only practice of encouraging excessive and irrelevent humor in serious threads on site not whether someone is respectable or not...

-vinod

Vinod Bhai, U are a sincere member of jatland..... But i shocked after seeing ur statement about Dev dahiya ji..... Dev ji is the most respectable & humble member of Jatland . He always takes the control when situation goes worse & No one object....... everymember of jatland resoects Dev ji....& noone ignore his voice.....

ratananmol
May 25th, 2006, 03:52 AM
Dear Vinod:
I have few points to make; i am not writing because it takes time.Bharat turned a little sideways and did not bring out the sorry state of affairs (not just on jatland but our society too) very clearly. There is no reason to describe our personal experiences with anti-social elements.
Second: quality cant be produced in short run.We must aspire to learn before we expect to see qualitative changes: indeed what some people write is embarrasing sometimes but can that be changed?..i dont think so.
Third: a lot of issues got mixed here. Ppl take things persoanally and then try to defend themselves (if they are on the wrong side) as if in a holy war. I guess "Shama"(forgiveness) is the key to change and we must remind ppl of their "jatness" to cope with a few bad moments. It takes must greater effort to endure
bad moments.And that has nothing to do with age etc...i hope ppl will take their private lessons and try to bring some personal changes only.
From an economic perspective those who want to write with different fonts should donate $10 an year to jatland , a suitable price to pay for being "creative" and "different". These things come at a cost which cant be passed on to others because of the cognitive effort sincere ppl devote to such posts. You want a bigger hoarding on the roadside...pay for the road accidents that it will cause.
Best, Anmol.

vinodks
May 25th, 2006, 03:57 AM
Sorry I don't have time to read what you wrote and neither I have any wish to comment on you... Remain happy and healthy by all standards...

-vinod

oooooooooo vinoddeyy....... terii baaat padh ke issa laagya jannuu te tu jatland ney sudharann kaa theka le ke bethaa saii arr humney jatland taai bekarr karann kaa........??????

vinodks
May 25th, 2006, 04:11 AM
Thats funny... that translates into "pay and get your post read":-)... But I guess people already read everything... is it like slope of demand curve already tending to zero?...

-vinod

From an economic perspective those who want to write with different fonts should donate $10 an year to jatland , a suitable price to pay for being "creative" and "different". These things come at a cost which cant be passed on to others because of the cognitive effort sincere ppl devote to such posts. You want a bigger hoarding on the roadside...pay for the road accidents that it will cause.
Best, Anmol.

bharatrattan
May 25th, 2006, 04:56 AM
Welcome dude... some of what you wrote is true though most of it is irrelvent to the topic of thread... nobody has been insultingly referred, plz don't invent raw material here which could make this issue seem worse than what it is... Not surprising to see how fast bad news travels... anyway, take it cool...

-vinod

Dear Vinod,
Your remarks about DevDahiya Ji are not the best choice of words. It can be argued that people behave with no ill-will (Intentions), but eventually interpretation decides whether the comments would hurt any resonable soul. I use a simple test. If I act as a peacemker among rowdy souls, and a person half my age trivilize me by addressing "jaisay log", when I have been applauding him as a bright hope of our community, I would not feel good. I will feel bad, honestly.

The two stories I wrote are not completely out of Context. The first one is the eternal desire of people to see improvement at the cost of misplaced mirth. No matter how they despise the current state of Affairs. They are bound with this antithetical half emotionally. They dont care if the change is impractical.
The second story is about how the present reality is when we are doping ourselves with an overdose of pride.
In delhi Jat boys and girl get fake degrees from State Universities or from Haryana, to get married. BEd MEd etc ..You talk to them for five minutes and feel sorry for they are cheating truth. They are ruining every hope of improvement. Cushioned by gang of family memebers, they seeem to thrive locally but no one is bold enough to say that such cheaters can NEVER BE GREAT IF THEY REMAIN LIKE THIS.
I AGREE TO YOUR CONCERN ABOUT THE IMPROVEMENT OF QUALITY BUT THIS DOES NOT MEAN I AM MAKING A GANG WHERE I SHOULD ESPOUSE EVERY SINGLE WORD YOU WRITE> OTHERWISE I WOULD BE LIKE ONE MR SHERAWAT WHO HAPPENS TO BE SUCH SHEPHERD OF MIDDLE AGED PEOPLE WHO SHOULD NOT BE CRITICISED FOR GENUINE REASONS.
I HAVE SEEN MR DAHIYA FOR NEARLY TWO YEARS, HE IS A CREATIVE PERSON WHO HAS THE POSSIBILTY TO BREAK ICE MORE THAN MANY FAKE CASES. WHEN MY BROTHER EXPRESSED DISGUST OVER SOME OF HIS FUN, I TOLD HIM TWO YEARS BACK, "HE HAS CONSTRUCTIVE TEAM SPIRIT. WHICH IS SO RARE. EVEN IF YOU DONT FIND EVERY WORD HE WRITES SUITABLE.. "
I HAVE NOT SEEN HIM PROPOGATING GANG SECURITY LIKE Kilki GANG etc..

VINOD,
I am not overblowing anything. last time when we were amidst a controversy, you gave me the idea of hiring Jatland as Panchayatis. I hope this time you would draw good conclusions from your own experrience. Anmol and me have probably supported you for a right cause, even when TewathiaJi was palnning to lay you down. We are not here to do politics, but to nurture posibilities which are rational. Even if they are not perfect, they have a very good chance of making a difference. But a blemish is more conspicous with a white backgroud.
Hence, I pointed the objectionable addressal to Dev Uncle. But a single word should not overshadow your healthy presence on this forum for such a long time. It is best if you resolve this issue amicably with him. Your objection to "prashansa" of rogue elements is appropriate. Give him a call and I am sure we are more humane when talking to people than reading text messages.

I dont HATE KILKI too, but if a person is asking for advice about slip disk and Kilki gang writes HHO HO HOH, HA HA HA.... with obnoxious use of symbols, I despise such internet presence.

GIRLS (MARRIED) SEEM TO BE MOST WORRIED BY SOME OF MY LATER LINES. FIRST OF ALL,
IF YOU COULD NOT MAKE SENSE OF IT, DRINK A CUP OF WATER AND CHILL. IT IS NOT MEANT FOR YOU. IF YOU ARE A STRANGER, DONT RECKLESSLY TEAM UP AGAINST ME> I AM NOT THE PERSON WHO OVERRATES the impression forum discussion leaves. But if you like glamour and sophistication, you better treat rest with civility. The smiley you have used is completely appropriate.
I had two bad experiences last year, where the people involved left no choice than misbehaving to ward off there nonsensical involvement with my family.
Bharat

( Can I correct the spelling mistake in the title of this thread.. Sorrry friends I have just woken up..
That is "Intention Vs Interpretation")

ratananmol
May 25th, 2006, 04:58 AM
Vinod:
In economics it is called externality problem.In all such cases the benefits and costs of choice decisions are not borne entirely by decision maker; so a social planner imposes taxes on those who "harm" others and compensate those who are harmed "indirectly". (read Coase theorem in the Dictionary of Economics).
Anmol.

ritu
May 25th, 2006, 05:01 AM
HOW MUCH SHOULD BE PAID TO WRITE STUFF WITHOUT ANY LOGIC?

And that has nothing to do with age etc...i hope ppl will take their private lessons and try to bring some personal changes only.
From an economic perspective those who want to write with different fonts should donate $10 an year to jatland , a suitable price to pay for being "creative" and "different".
Best, Anmol.

ratananmol
May 25th, 2006, 05:07 AM
Hi Ritu:
That is a more difficult thing to enforce and monitor unlike different fonts.
First there can be no objective measure of what is "logical"...right?
And hence for practical purposes this is uselss....second at personal level if somebody has hurt anybody he must tell his three best secrets on this forum...like the number of crushes one had in his/her life etc...i mean there are informal ways to discourage "bad" personal remarks.
Give him bumps if you meet him or he owes you coffee treat etc...
Best, Anmol.

ritu
May 25th, 2006, 05:14 AM
anmol,
you owe me a coffee treat now.tell me where to come to get my treat.:)
ritu

Hi Ritu:
That is a more difficult thing to enforce and monitor unlike different fonts.
First there can be no objective measure of what is "logical"...right?
And hence for practical purposes this is uselss....second at personal level if somebody has hurt anybody he must tell his three best secrets on this forum...like the number of crushes one had in his/her life etc...i mean there are informal ways to discourage "bad" personal remarks.
Give him bumps if you meet him or he owes you coffee treat etc...
Best, Anmol.

ratananmol
May 25th, 2006, 05:32 AM
Ok:
Call me or email me for your time preferences; i am in college park,umd.
Cant move out for some reasons...
Anmol.

ritu
May 25th, 2006, 06:49 AM
hey bharat no body is teaming up against u.we could not make anysense out of that part of your comment thats it.
and talking about response to shobit query 4 backache.deepshikha commented startng with her usual style hehe but did not she give the right advice.I would prefer a doctor like her who can make fun of my disease rather than a doctor who scares me to death with all big scientific terms.and iam not just saying this i have experienced this.I am suffering from fibromyalgia and its my doctor with good sense of humor helping me to comeoutof this.
so bharat ye apna apna nazriya h.mujhe tumse koi personal grudge to h nahi.ho sakta h meri thinking galat ho.
part sab to ek jaise ho nahi sakte.
agar koi baat buri lagi ho to maafi chaugi
ritu

rsdalal
May 25th, 2006, 08:29 AM
Rai ka pahad banana.
Is it really such a big issue?

devdahiya
May 25th, 2006, 08:36 AM
I have no mind to fight kaka... I wrote what I felt and if everyone feels that my way of putting it was coarse and offensive then I am sorry... I wouldn't comment on your personal accusative comments on me because that's useless and hurtful to carry on... In the end, real character of people comes up... Temporarily we might have misjudgement of eachother but in the end everyone gets to know everyone...
People have started using big words like "character" whereas I was just talking about "habits" of few people... Let people talk what they want, it makes least amount of difference to me... Its hard to have a stand without having opposition, so no complaints... No words prove anything, its actions that have lasting effect in long term... So I would spare words for those who wrote against me and won't comment anything, they could be thankful for hundreds of unwritten words that would do nothing but to drag it further... People with maturity would understand and thats what purpose of my post is... This may disappoint those who visit threads like this to see some "tamasha" and entertainment... anyway

Lastly I would say that still my stand is same that people should keep in mind the nature the thread before putting "kilki" and other ridiculous comments and these habits should be discouraged... In fact many people agree with me in this issue while talking in person, only difference is that they don't speak but I did... Still if majority wants it to continue then nobody (except mod.) can do anything and and I would the last person who would have any problem...

-vinod

You know what wrong you did.....? Your thousands of English write ups are not going to help you.If you can give 10% of [of what your are doing now] time to think before you post anything accusing people of ills.....problems of this kind not crop up.It is your creation and hence take care of it now.Character should not be taken as a HOLY COW.....it is sum total of our conduct dear.It was unbecoming of you really.......It was and is a shock for me and will remain so for some more time.If progressive people of our community[like you] behave in such a irresponsible manner than frankly i have my doubts that we can be anything but the grudgingly selfish and boasting chat boxes.Maturity dictates that before putting some one for crucification....facts must be authenticated,which you never find necessary.....and went public shouting at the top of your voice......you could have sent me a mail and clarified your doubts if any but no you wanted to brow beat me and all others with a punch line.....is not it? Vinod i liked you so much for your concerns for the community and your good sentiments but now i have to painfully realize that what you see and expirience in life may not be true always.You have succefully hurt me and many others....and see no reason [further bad] even now.There are no stakes here and still we land up making enemies out here....thats what we come for visiting this site?

If you call them your concerns then i can only feel sorry for you as your concerns should have been different at this juncture of life.Anyways forget it...and move on....i will try take things in my strides and will ask God to forgive you for unwarranted utterances. Do well in life,Move ahead and do your parents pride!

Love

Kaka

vinodks
May 25th, 2006, 09:12 AM
You know what wrong you did.....? Your thousands of English write ups are not going to help you.If you can give 10% of [of what your are doing now] time to think before you post anything accusing people of ills.....problems of this kind not crop up.It is your creation and hence take care of it now.Character should not be taken as a HOLY COW.....it is sum total of our conduct dear.It was unbecoming of you really.......It was and is a shock for me and will remain so for some more time.If progressive people of our community[like you] behave in such a irresponsible manner than frankly i have my doubts that we can be anything but the grudgingly selfish and boasting chat boxes.Maturity dictates that before putting some one for crucification....

No comments, because I desist from taking it any further... less words, less confusion...

facts must be authenticated,which you never find necessary.....and went public shouting at the top of your voice......you could have sent me a mail and clarified your doubts if any but no you wanted to brow beat me and all others with a punch line.....is not it?

I had sent you an email 4-5 days back asking ph no. becuase I wanted to discuss the recent practice of few people which I thought you could do something to stop. But I didn't get reply. I also tried to get your no. from common friend(who are participating in this thread) and couldn't get. So It's not that I like to create unnecessary fights in forums. I think this thread will have some good effects though somebody has to come forward to make noise without caring about dirt thrown. Such requests had been made previously but with no effect so someone had to raise voice at the cost of earning scorn for being rude. Log bolenge ki mane kya thekka le rakha hai sudharne ka.... I agree koi thekka nahi le rakha...
Since moderators are sleeping or are busy in increasing people's warning levels, members themselves has to generate mutual understanding.

If you call them your concerns then i can only feel sorry for you as your concerns should have been different at this juncture of life.Anyways forget it...and move on....i will try take things in my strides and will ask God to forgive you for unwarranted utterances. Do well in life,Move ahead and do your parents pride!
Love
Kaka

Yeah my concern are different at this juncture and I know how much waste of time is it to argue on forums... so trying to move on...

-vinod

monikadahiya
May 25th, 2006, 09:14 AM
bharat,

I dont know what made you think that somebody was teaming up against you. I ( and a few other jatlanders )actually didnt get what u tried to explain. What was so wrong if i tried to lighten the mood.

As far as smileys go.. i had used 3 smileys

:p ( which meant i was calling my self dumb and making a fool of myself i consider this a friendly smiley)

:confused: ( this means confused and i was actually confused if u would get offended)

:) ( i guess you can make this one out..but let me explain this one too... i thought this would make u smile but it did exactly the opposite)..

I dont know where i went wrong.. i cant write mails or write serious stuff like you. there are billions of people and their billion ways of expressing their feelings. You tend to express through words and i did through smileys....
i had no intention to offend you... why would i ever want to do that?? you give me a reason?? I dont have a personal animosity with you. Infact that was your first mail that i had read. I am actually surprised how people take things so seriously here.. Bharat i guess rather YOU need to breathe easily and take a chill pill.... and go chillax.

take care ( take things lightly.. just a lil suggestion)

devdahiya
May 25th, 2006, 09:18 AM
No comments, because I desist from taking it any further... less words, less confusion...

I had sent you an email 4-5 days back asking ph no. becuase I wanted to discuss the recent practice of few people which I thought you could do something to stop. But I didn't get reply. I also tried to get your no. from common friend(who are participating in this thread) and couldn't get. So It's not that I like to create unnecessary fights in forums. I think this thread will have some good effects though somebody has to come forward to make noise without caring about dirt thrown. Such requests had been made previously but with no effect so someone had to raise voice at the cost of earning scorn for being rude. Log bolenge ki mane kya thekka le rakha hai sudharne ka.... I agree koi thekka nahi le rakha...
Since moderators are sleeping or are busy in increasing people's warning levels, members themselves has to generate mutual understanding.

Yeah my concern are different at this juncture and I know how much waste of time is it to argue on forums... so trying to move on...

-vinod

I have recieved no such mail from you Vinod! Yup you must move on! Nice to know that!

vinodks
May 25th, 2006, 09:39 AM
Actually I also don't see any email in my sentbox.. I don't know why I had impression that I sent... one of the those thing that I can't explain... sorry for confusion... but I had asked Anmol your ph no becuase I know he had talked to you in past... anyway leave it...

-vinod

I have recieved no such mail from you Vinod! Yup you must move on! Nice to know that!

ratananmol
May 25th, 2006, 10:04 AM
Dear Dev ji:
Vinod is right and had tried to call you a few days ago.

Monika:
I agree with you.Bharat should try to keep things simple and take it easy.

Best.

bharatrattan
May 25th, 2006, 10:51 AM
bharat,

I dont know what made you think that somebody was teaming up against you. I ( and a few other jatlanders )actually didnt get what u tried to explain. What was so wrong if i tried to lighten the mood.

As far as smileys go.. i had used 3 smileys

:p ( which meant i was calling my self dumb and making a fool of myself i consider this a friendly smiley)

:confused: ( this means confused and i was actually confused if u would get offended)

:) ( i guess you can make this one out..but let me explain this one too... i thought this would make u smile but it did exactly the opposite)..

I dont know where i went wrong.. i cant write mails or write serious stuff like you. there are billions of people and their billion ways of expressing their feelings. You tend to express through words and i did through smileys....
i had no intention to offend you... why would i ever want to do that?? you give me a reason?? I dont have a personal animosity with you. Infact that was your first mail that i had read. I am actually surprised how people take things so seriously here.. Bharat i guess rather YOU need to breathe easily and take a chill pill.... and go chillax.

take care ( take things lightly.. just a lil suggestion)

Dear Monika,
I said your smiley use was totally appropriate. As a matter of fact , when I see too many smiley usage, I dont read the post carefully. This is because some timepass elements dont know how to express their thoughts and over use smiley on this forum. Apni Bhasha sudharo, guru Ghantal ban kar rehna band karo.
"lil" what is that... This Chillax Pillax , and SMS usage has spoiled people to write anything, and feel proud for their parlance.
Few days back Sumit Dahiya used "piss off" in his post and there was a girl who equated that us "urinating". Please stick to good piece of writing and then chillax. Always Chilaaxing, Everywhere Chilaaxing is not good. Some funny element address ladiies "Maa'm". These men use funny Haryanavi and "Maa'm" together.
You should be happy that this is lighter, but should not be taken lightly.
Just kiddin,
Bharat

monikadahiya
May 25th, 2006, 11:06 AM
Dear Monika,
I said your smiley use was totally appropriate. As a matter of fact , when I see too many smiley usage, I dont read the post carefully. This is because some timepass elements dont know how to express their thoughts and over use smiley on this forum. Apni Bhasha sudharo, guru Ghantal ban kar rehna band karo.
"lil" what is that... This Chillax Pillax , and SMS usage has spoiled people to write anything, and feel proud for their parlance.
Few days back Sumit Dahiya used "piss off" in his post and there was a girl who equated that us "urinating". Please stick to good piece of writing and then chillax. Always Chilaaxing, Everywhere Chilaaxing is not good. Some funny element address ladiies "Maa'm". These men use funny Haryanavi and "Maa'm" together.
You should be happy that this is lighter, but should not be taken lightly.
Just kiddin,
Bharat

bharat,

ufff thoda sa relax karo mere bhai. I would have said the same stuff to a close friend too.... please try to visualize it " yaar chillax kar" types. Do u think i write or use that stuff professionally?? no i dont. i use it where I feel the environment isnt so formal. Frankly, i dont agree that you should not relax. According to me and what i have been taught, one must relax to make sane decisions and talk sense. Taking tension affects health and life adversely and you know about this more than i do (being a doctor). atleast i try to take things as lightly as possible. I dont want to live half the life god has given to me. (Live as in live).

Rest is your choice.

Be happy...

Monika

shooda
May 25th, 2006, 12:34 PM
Actually I also don't see any email in my sentbox.. I don't know why I had impression that I sent... one of the those thing that I can't explain... sorry for confusion... but I had asked Anmol your ph no becuase I know he had talked to you in past... anyway leave it...

-vinod

Bhai Tenne thodi aaraam ki jaroorat hai:confused: :confused: :confused: . 2/3 saal aaraam kar err sabne karan de. :cool:

ratheetheraist
May 25th, 2006, 12:59 PM
Bhai Tenne thodi aaraam ki jaroorat hai:confused: :confused: :confused: . 2/3 saal aaraam kar err sabne karan de. :cool:

THEEK KAHI AAPNE............................kilkii pe kilkii:D :D :D :D

itsnavin
May 25th, 2006, 04:19 PM
Sootrdhaar ki bhee kisi ne suni ya nahin...iski taraf kisi ka dhayan hee nahin hai...And if I started commenting on each post, I'll be one of 'misguided' members...who are discussing everything except the main aim of thread...In the begining I read some of the relevent post, now I am posting this message without reading them as their outlook tells the whole story. It would be better to initiate another thread to fight over this issue.

I hope to see some relevant posts now onwards...baaki aapki marji...Spamming karni to woh sahi...

Navin

ratheetheraist
May 25th, 2006, 04:52 PM
Sootrdhaar ki bhee kisi ne suni ya nahin...iski taraf kisi ka dhayan hee nahin hai...And if I started commenting on each post, I'll be one of 'misguided' members...who are discussing everything except the main aim of thread...In the begining I read some of the relevent post, now I am posting this message without reading them as their outlook tells the whole story. It would be better to initiate another thread to fight over this issue.

I hope to see some relevant posts now onwards...baaki aapki marji...Spamming karni to woh sahi...

Navin

respected bhai saab....

i agree with u tht u did want to say smthng u thought was disturbing...... bt dear bhai it was jus a chota sa matter nd nt AN ISSUE ... so i think tht u can jus mail to the moderaters abt such things rather making senseing it like this ..... nd some people here like tht vinod feel soo much happy nd achieved by saing such things under these kind of banners........

i dont feel nything wrong in wt u said........ bt its jus a little thing ..... bt see kya bann gaya hai iss thread kaa..... we dont need preachers here like tht SUPER COMMANDO DHRUV ro something like tht bt jus chill out...

we reach out to jatland jus to many nice people here because here at chd i feel scarcity of this atmosphere...... nd thn wt is the problem these SO CAALED SUPERMEN have with uss....... there r many other things to do rather disscussing these stupid things...

nyways let him say wtever he feel li ke......... enjoy......;)

itsnavin
May 25th, 2006, 07:04 PM
so i think tht u can jus mail to the moderaters abt such things rather making senseing it like this .....

FYI..I started this thread two months after I mailed admins of this issue. I didn't even get an ack. for my mail...that's why I wanted to discuss this issue more openly...

Rest...what u mentioned about Vinod & others post...I m not responsible for what they posted...let them come forward and make their stand clear....but not here...in another thread...

Navin

ritu
May 25th, 2006, 08:19 PM
naveen,
did u mail to satyehwar.he is the best person to contact regarding any issue.because once i tried to contact someone else regarding a urgent need to delete some posts on jatland.and the reply igot was-believe us we all have real jobs to do in our lives.and that made me feel like if i had committed a sin.
ritu

FYI..I started this thread two months after I mailed admins of this issue. I didn't even get an ack. for my mail...that's why I wanted to discuss this issue more openly...

Rest...what u mentioned about Vinod & others post...I m not responsible for what they posted...let them come forward and make their stand clear....but not here...in another thread...

Navin

vinodks
May 25th, 2006, 08:51 PM
Navin, ofcourse you don't have to take responsibility for what other say...
I felt that technical issue of using big fonts is not quite unrelated to habit of inserting improper and unintegible comments in threads... Some people showed surprise why this is such a big issue, they would know if they had seen slow development of this trend here... this could be seen by browsing through posts of relevent parties in past, I don't have time to gather all evidences...

Vikas, I think you are quite stubborn in not heeding to the anything said here... So you would continue your habits of jeering and ridiculing people because others also rejoice in your comments and people like you get encouraged... in that case noone can do anything but your rubbish comments don't bother me at all...

This is my last post in this thread becuase I will leaving for a Sanskrit camp(http://www.desiumd.org/camp) in afternoon and will be away from internet for 4 days...

-vinod

jagmohan
May 25th, 2006, 09:27 PM
Dear All,

Navin Bhai, the issue you raised is absolutely genuine. But there is a problem in a forum like this to enforce a certain type of 'Discipline' as far as asking, requesting or even thinking of forcing members to use a particular kind of language or fonts. Yes, it does irritate one when a seemingly serious topic is hijacked by illogical comments or off the cuff remarks. I have also observed the streak of intolerance in some of us (including me). It is time we all do some introspection.

I know Dev well and believe that I know Vinod too. It is not for me to be judgemental. We all know whether what we say or write is wrong or right. I have no doubt that in a few days time Vinod will be pulling Dev's leg once again and Dev will be calling Vinod, Binoode...

I believe that out of a population of nearly 7-8 Billion people on this earth, we are a very lucky few hundreds who consider this to be our home and meet and exchange our thoughts, which perhaps we can't exchange with our relatives even. I may be wrong but I trust some of the members here more than many of my relatives.

I hope what I have written makes sense. Well, if it doesn't, I tried. And that is important.

Regards,

JS Malik

devdahiya
May 25th, 2006, 10:40 PM
Navin, ofcourse you don't have to take responsibility for what other say...
I felt that technical issue of using big fonts is not quite unrelated to habit of inserting improper and unintegible comments in threads... Some people showed surprise why this is such a big issue, they would know if they had seen slow development of this trend here... this could be seen by browsing through posts of relevent parties in past, I don't have time to gather all evidences...

Vikas, I think you are quite stubborn in not heeding to the anything said here... So you would continue your habits of jeering and ridiculing people because others also rejoice in your comments and people like you get encouraged... in that case noone can do anything but your rubbish comments don't bother me at all...

This is my last post in this thread becuase I will leaving for a Sanskrit camp(http://www.desiumd.org/camp) in afternoon and will be away from internet for 4 days...

-vinod

There is nothing wrong with Vikas at all....i can vauch for that.........Please stop this undesired tirade here once for all. Wish you best of luck for the Sanskrit camp....Yes i for one rejoice Vikas's comments...any problem with that.....?

devdahiya
May 25th, 2006, 10:41 PM
Dear All,

Navin Bhai, the issue you raised is absolutely genuine. But there is a problem in a forum like this to enforce a certain type of 'Discipline' as far as asking, requesting or even thinking of forcing members to use a particular kind of language or fonts. Yes, it does irritate one when a seemingly serious topic is hijacked by illogical comments or off the cuff remarks. I have also observed the streak of intolerance in some of us (including me). It is time we all do some introspection.

I know Dev well and believe that I know Vinod too. It is not for me to be judgemental. We all know whether what we say or write is wrong or right. I have no doubt that in a few days time Vinod will be pulling Dev's leg once again and Dev will be calling Vinod, Binoode...

I believe that out of a population of nearly 7-8 Billion people on this earth, we are a very lucky few hundreds who consider this to be our home and meet and exchange our thoughts, which perhaps we can't exchange with our relatives even. I may be wrong but I trust some of the members here more than many of my relatives.

I hope what I have written makes sense. Well, if it doesn't, I tried. And that is important.

Regards,

JS Malik

With due regards...i agree with you jaggu sir.

itsnavin
May 25th, 2006, 11:03 PM
naveen,
did u mail to satyehwar.he is the best person to contact regarding any issue.because once i tried to contact someone else regarding a urgent need to delete some posts on jatland.and the reply igot was-believe us we all have real jobs to do in our lives.and that made me feel like if i had committed a sin.
ritu

I don't know the name of the guy whom I mailed but I mailed admins of jatland by the link provided on the site. Anyway, there is no point of making it a rule just by going with my mail...it needs support from all or most of active members. Moreover Admins and mods are like "Sanjay" of Mahabharata...they are seeing ever thread and they know what they need to do...ofcourse they are all responsible guys. I don't blame them for neglecting my mail but I just exercised my right of freedom to suggest something to make the site better.

Navin

itsnavin
May 25th, 2006, 11:18 PM

Jagmohan ji
I am happy that u agree with the message conveyed throgh this thread. Jatland is a very informal site like millions other on the internet. I know many public forums where even abusing each other is also legalised. And there are sites where even by a smallest of mistakes u can get urself banned. But these are two extremes...here on Jatland, I never commented on what we talk in the threads...what I am talking of is just presentation...let it be simple and shouldn't look aggressive.

Tell me how would you react if you see one of replies to your post in RED color and font size as 6?? As a matured person, u just can neglect that post or start a ho-halla on that post. But how long?? There has to be something to put a little "ankush" on presentation part of posts.

I hope you agree

Rgds
Navin

narenderkharb
May 25th, 2006, 11:35 PM
Issues raised by Navin are very genuine.

I joined this site five months back and it was such a great site that I recommended this to many of my non jat friends.

After seeing many posts yesterday I repented my earlier decision.One who has seen yesterdays posts of jats abusing each other talking of UP and Haryana and degrading remarks about lady members , should be worried about the image we present to outside world.

Earlier every section was unique, humor section was great but when they posted any thing in current affair the tone always used to change to a serious note.

After some new enterants we saw an attempt (intended or unintended)by these guys to create groups where they go for more BHINN KI BHINN Stuff .

As a result we find more avoidable fights between members.

Again the first address to any member with a long oooooo....vinoddey or parshantae...or huddaee is really insulting and can be avoided .It doesn't matter in humor section but certainly doesn't look nice in other threads.

Than this fill in the balanks style with one word than .......than four smileys than.. oooooo.. than one word than.. eeee.. looks strange in other sections except humor.I agree smileys do help in expression but what expression one wants to convey when one uses four different smileys at the same spot.

These days this strange political sycophancy and threats to other members make me wonder wether jatland is the only way to political propoganda.

Though I didn't want to post in this thread earlier but the precarious secenario of people commenting, See these are educated jats ,made me change my mind.

PS.. Dev Shaeb AND Jagmohan ji timely intervention by seneiors like you can always stem this wrong trend,however if you think its ok than I have no objection.

cooljat
May 26th, 2006, 06:53 PM
Very well said bhaisaab
24k Golden stuff!
I agree wholeheartly with u!

I hope ppl will try to understand now on n make this virtual village the best place for JATS!

thanks all

rock on
Jit
Issues raised by Navin are very genuine.

I joined this site five months back and it was such a great site that I recommended this to many of my non jat friends.

After seeing many posts yesterday I repented my earlier decision.One who has seen yesterdays posts of jats abusing each other talking of UP and Haryana and degrading remarks about lady members , should be worried about the image we present to outside world.

Earlier every section was unique, humor section was great but when they posted any thing in current affair the tone always used to change to a serious note.

After some new enterants we saw an attempt (intended or unintended)by these guys to create groups where they go for more BHINN KI BHINN Stuff .

As a result we find more avoidable fights between members.

Again the first address to any member with a long oooooo....vinoddey or parshantae...or huddaee is really insulting and can be avoided .It doesn't matter in humor section but certainly doesn't look nice in other threads.

Than this fill in the balanks style with one word than .......than four smileys than.. oooooo.. than one word than.. eeee.. looks strange in other sections except humor.I agree smileys do help in expression but what expression one wants to convey when one uses four different smileys at the same spot.

These days this strange political sycophancy and threats to other members make me wonder wether jatland is the only way to political propoganda.

Though I didn't want to post in this thread earlier but the precarious secenario of people commenting, See these are educated jats ,made me change my mind.

PS.. Dev Shaeb AND Jagmohan ji timely intervention by seneiors like you can always stem this wrong trend,however if you think its ok than I have no objection.

ashokkhatri
May 27th, 2006, 03:31 AM
My post is nothing but an attempt to speak out which many people agree but don't think it worth to argue about... -vinod

Totally Agree with you Vinod, but till this time i also did not find it worth to argue or waste my time over this....

ndahiya
May 27th, 2006, 04:30 AM
I am not sure what the whole 10 page debate has been about (have not read the thread), but the original post is very relevant... Inappropriate fonts etc is a valid reason for warnings etc going forward... The mods have been discussing a policy on this.

At the same time, if someone wants to use a diferent color or font, we need to be ok with that. The problem is with using big/multicolor fonts etc... Obviously, it will be a matter of judgement, so we'll figure it out as we go along.

Also, please DO NOT discuss off topic issues in a thread. Start a new thread if needed...

Hope this settles the debate. The thread is now closed.

The issue: Usage of Big, Bold, colored text in forums.

Just to clarify, I am not raising this issue against any individual. This is just to improve 'forum etiquette' and step towards betterment of Jatland.

As this being a public forum, members are free to express their views by means of non-offensive text or pictures, I've seen over and again in forums that members are using all uppercase letters or bigger fonts or flashy colors of texts in their messages. I think this is just to get more attention to their posts. It's a shame that rather than quality text, they prefer the flashy and attractive stuff. In the end, they end messing up with a thread which looks more like a kids drawing or an advertising site. One has to toil to read such posts. Note that I am not saying that all these posts don't have good contents but good posts can be lost due to these flashy texts. For me, it's really difficult to understand why they do it. In a public forum like this, you just have to express yourself in words. Other members are not obliged to read all your posts.

I raised this issue before in one of my PM/mail to admins of Jatland but it was just ignored. I went through some posts today and decided to raise this point publicly now. If admins or mods think that the point raised is valid, pl. devise a way to tackle it. One of suggestions from my side...Writing such posts should make one such member eligible to get some warning points and a warning message from admins.

What other worthy members think about this proposal? Critics are welcome as well with their suggestions. What ever we discuss here, the final decision will rest in the hands of Admins/mods.

Navin