PDA

View Full Version : Thank you all !

sunnysangwan
May 23rd, 2006, 12:45 AM
Dear All
I wanted to share one of my most cherished moments off late. I received my MS degree in Electrical Engineering on the 13th of this month after having 2 rigorous and tiring years in the US.
I want to take this moment to thank you all for your support and encouragement throughout this gigantic endeavour. I know you'd be thinking how did we support him. Let me elaborate; there were times when I was dejected, dissapointed, feeling lonely or home-sick and that was the time when I used to log-in to JATLAND and believe it or not after some time I'd forget everything and would be on my track again. It never seemed as if I was out of my home.
I've made some wonderful friends here (Rupi, Deepshikha, Sunita, Keshav) and i'm looking forward to more great times with them.
The last month has been very tiresome and burdensome due to the finals, job search, partying, celebrating and parting with friends and that was the reason I couldn't be here as much. I hope I didn't miss much.
Thanks again all for your unknowing support and please take some to view some pictures: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/yourdarlingsunny/album?.dir=22b1scd&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/yourdarlingsunny/my_photos

Regards
Sangwan

keshavdahiya
May 23rd, 2006, 01:29 AM
Dear All
I wanted to share one of my most cherished moments off late. I received my MS degree in Electrical Engineering on the 13th of this month after having 2 rigorous and tiring years in the US.
I want to take this moment to thank you all for your support and encouragement throughout this gigantic endeavour. I know you'd be thinking how did we support him. Let me elaborate; there were times when I was dejected, dissapointed, feeling lonely or home-sick and that was the time when I used to log-in to JATLAND and believe it or not after some time I'd forget everything and would be on my track again. It never seemed as if I was out of my home.
I've made some wonderful friends here (Rupi, Deepshikha, Sunita, Keshav) and i'm looking forward to more great times with them.
The last month has been very tiresome and burdensome due to the finals, job search, partying, celebrating and parting with friends and that was the reason I couldn't be here as much. I hope I didn't miss much.
Thanks again all for your unknowing support and please take some to view some pictures: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/yourdarlingsunny/album?.dir=22b1scd&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/yourdarlingsunny/my_photos

Regards
Sangwan

oooo bhai re sangwan..bahut hi mubarak ho tanne and dude its was really a nice gesture on your part to thank all the jats here on jatland.....er bhai tannne mera bhi naam likhhya......thanx........i never knew that you considered me as your dear freind.....anyway.....thanx again....

and dont worry bhai jats are gr8 and you are no exception,
I personally m proud of you and hope to see our brother as shinning star in this woild world....

cheers and all the best

ram6april
May 23rd, 2006, 01:37 AM
and dont worry bhai jats are gr8 and you are no exception,
I personally m proud of you and hope to see our brother as shinning star in this woild world....

cheers and all the best[/quote]bahut bahut badhai sangwan,...... now ur dream is waiting for u............. good luck

rakeshsehrawat
May 23rd, 2006, 01:37 AM
Bhai Sangwan hum sabki taraf se degree mubarak ho. ek glass baat dekhan lag raha sai? kad awega?? wahin settle hone ki soch raha hai kya???

rockingguy
May 23rd, 2006, 01:45 AM
sangu bhai badhai ho...kali topi pehn gaya chore...
dats really great...congrats

vinodks
May 23rd, 2006, 03:24 AM
Congrats dude... what do u plan to do now?.. chlao likhte raho

devdahiya
May 23rd, 2006, 08:35 AM
Bhai Ek bharotta bubarakbaad le le mharri.....arr suun dusman tei mei bhi na tha terra....kherr tanne ye Kessu-Ruppi brand aale biskutt aachhe laggein sein....khollein ja pekkatt arr kha-2 henkke ja...hum tei nyuwein kha kamma lyan ge...terre ND dostta ki jinddagi lawwei bhagwaan.......mubark ho.....chandanna sa hogya bhai khusskhabbri suun ke.....aagge nei badhhte raho arr aasmaan nei chhuu lyo...todd lyao saarre chand-shittarya nei.God bless!

ritu
May 23rd, 2006, 08:38 AM
I am sure a very bright future and carrer is waiting 4 u.
congratulations pradeep
ritu

devdahiya
May 23rd, 2006, 08:40 AM
I am sure a very bright future and carrer is waiting 4 u.
congratulations pradeep
ritu

BINODDA NAHIN BEBEY........PRADEEPPA SEI. Ha...ha...ha.Koe baat na bhallokka laag jyaya krre?

vinodks
May 23rd, 2006, 08:50 AM
Ye binodda kaun hai kaka sri?:))... actually, it reminded me something... some people used to call me that in childhood...

-vinod

BINODDA NAHIN BEBEY........PRADEEPPA SEI. Ha...ha...ha.Koe baat na bhallokka laag jyaya krre?

monikadahiya
May 23rd, 2006, 08:54 AM
congrats!

I wish a very bright future for you. :)

Monika

devdahiya
May 23rd, 2006, 09:14 AM
Ye binodda kaun hai kaka sri?:))... actually, it reminded me something... some people used to call me that in childhood...

-vinod

Ha...ha..ha..ha...BINNODDE tanne saara bera sei mei kis nei pyar tein BINNODDA khya karuun...ha...ha..ha.......MERRI Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggg...nei chhodd de ibb.Ha..ha..ha.

sunitahooda
May 23rd, 2006, 09:48 AM
Hi Pradeep....its very good to see your pictures and one of your dreams came true. I was wondering where have ya been all this while and busy with what? Rhanks for considering me among your friends as i consider FRIENDSHIP most beautiful relation in the world. Wish you all the best for those stones that you'll not leave unturned....:)....arr ibb badd ja sudha Jaton ke muskaratey chehrey mai....:D

msingh
May 23rd, 2006, 09:51 AM
hi pradeep
and all the best to u
cherish every moment
manisha

ratananmol
May 23rd, 2006, 10:01 AM
Very Best Wishes for your future.
Indeed you deserve this special moment.
Cheers!
Anmol.

prashantacmet
May 23rd, 2006, 11:09 AM
Very Best Wishes for your future.
Indeed you deserve this special moment.
Cheers!

misha0119
May 23rd, 2006, 11:10 AM
congrats! Its gr8 that u achieved ur goal.Gud luck!!:)

vijay
May 23rd, 2006, 12:23 PM
Pradeep, Congrats !

Hard work always pays.

Best of luck for the future.

sjakhars
May 23rd, 2006, 12:31 PM
Congrats Pradeep.
Best wishes for a bright future and career.

anadijatdeswal
May 23rd, 2006, 12:38 PM
Hey .
Its A Moment Of Joy For All Of Us As One Of Our Brother Have Got Degree N Wa Bhi Texas Te .....
Lets Enjoy.
Yaar Main Soch Raha Hu Ki Kyun Na Gili Party Ho Jaye Isi Baat Per Ek..
Cheers Pardeep :) :)

deepshi
May 23rd, 2006, 01:47 PM
karr liyaa kila fateh:cool:
m soo soo soo proud f u!
apar nuu bataa:mad: degree 13 ne mili- arr beraa eeb karey se?:confused:
degree lemte e tanne jatland pe beth jayaana tha- pehlam te badey hokkey sulgaya karta arr chupaad pe bethya sutte marya karta:D :p
anyways--CONGRACTULATIONS:D n wish u loads f luck in d cumin future:) :)

cooljat
May 23rd, 2006, 06:23 PM
Congrates Bro!!!!
eib pary kab de reha hai!
wanna have beer with u while free-falling ;)

Rock on,
Jit

downtoearth
May 23rd, 2006, 06:28 PM
;) oo bhai rey saangey,,,,,,,,, tanney mubarak bad to saryaan ki le li,,,,, ib nu bhi bata dey kitney saal mein paardi sey ya degree,,,?????:D ;) manney to nuey sooch raakhi thee,,,,,, akk tu nuey ureey suttey -saatey marr key khakhi -ka -khakhi aawega........:D :p ........... good saangey ,,,,

ratheetheraist
May 23rd, 2006, 08:17 PM
le bhai pareepey..........apna bhi phoolaan ka pakad le guldasta type. sauda;)

congrats brother........nd gd luck in future........kheench de meter haa bhaii......:);):D:cool:

sunnysangwan
May 24th, 2006, 01:05 AM
Dear All
thank u so much for your good wishes and mubarakbaad. I really felt elated after reading all your messages. Indeed u all played an important role in my success.

;) oo bhai rey saangey,,,,,,,,, tanney mubarak bad to saryaan ki le li,,,,, ib nu bhi bata dey kitney saal mein paardi sey ya degree,,,?????:D ;) manney to nuey sooch raakhi thee,,,,,, akk tu nuey ureey suttey -saatey marr key khakhi -ka -khakhi aawega........:D :p ........... good saangey ,,,,

Bhai re Rupi tanne ke bata doon jad iib tayiin mere e bhed koni laaga ak yo hoya kyukkar. ar tere bar ke jo mere dhabbi sein ne India main, unmein rukka paat gya bhai ak vo sanga MS kar gya to bhai koi bhi kar sake se.

viveksangwan
November 7th, 2006, 06:45 PM
dear bhai,
congrates to become a master engineer .