PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Raists!!!

mahen
August 12th, 2004, 02:25 PM
Hi!
I'm from MNSS, Rai and looking for more school mates. Anybody out there do post a message.

Welcomew to the rai brigade!

mahen

indian
August 12th, 2004, 04:19 PM
I'am an old raist too. which year did you pass out in.
there are a few more on the site.

scsheorayan
August 12th, 2004, 05:09 PM
You might know PTI Jhabar Singh from Rajasthan who joined Rai Public School after leaving Indian Navy. How is he doing now ? Where is he?

sombir
August 13th, 2004, 01:43 PM
Vijayashree Pahal (Sihag) (Aug 12, 2004 06:49 a.m.):
I'am an old raist too. which year did you pass out in.
there are a few more on the site.

Hi Vijyashree.

I am sombir and i am an old raist but i hve been there till 7th but my brother passed 12th from there. His name is Manoj Kadian and he passed out in 1999 batch.

Bye and reply sooooon.

ndahiya
September 28th, 2004, 06:09 AM
Technically I am a Raist too... Was there for a couple of years (4th/5th) :)

There are quite a few Raist's around... Kapoor Singh is one...

dalssunil
April 27th, 2005, 06:51 AM
Hi
i'm also from rai and i know few poeple around here in detroit who are from rai . Its realy gr8 that guys from our school are trying to get together . where ever they are i would like to know about more ex-raist who r around here and would like to get in touch with them
my cell : 3139035273
hope to here from you guys
thanks

spacebacter
July 25th, 2005, 12:00 AM
To Raists

I am another Raist from the batch of 2001 and right now in St. Louis, Missouri in United States. Iam currently enrolled in Washington University.

And Mr. Sheorayan I was in gymnastics so I know Mr Jhabar very well and his son or grandson (I dun know) Chunnu. I heard that he retired (not too sure).

I want to meet the mates from Rai. If anybody out there please reply. I'll go off my way to meet you guys (in the limit).

Also Hey Sombir I remember your brother very well. I think he was in Surya house too. right? I hope Iam not mistaken because your face is very similar to him.

keshavdahiya
February 21st, 2006, 01:59 AM
some how or the other we tend to find posts that make us more closer and incidently I found this one.........
bhai rathee aur Capt Manjeet.......are other two frequent visitors of this site includding me...
gr8 to hear that....

captmanjeet
February 21st, 2006, 01:01 PM
Hi!
I'm from MNSS, Rai and looking for more school mates. Anybody out there do post a message.

Welcomew to the rai brigade!

mahen
Hi jaks
u have lost the track of this thread .where r u man?do contect.
Capt Manjeet

downtoearth
February 21st, 2006, 01:21 PM
Hi jaks
u have lost the track of this thread .where r u man?do contect.
Capt Manjeet as vikas raathi is not present right now,,, im saying this on his behalf:p hi jakhar ,, me, vikas rathii was in L- 3 choothi class...:D :D :D .. nice to see u,,, thanx

ratheetheraist
February 22nd, 2006, 01:08 AM
as vikas raathi is not present right now,,, im saying this on his behalf:p hi jakhar ,, me, vikas rathii was in L- 3 choothi class...:D :D :D .. nice to see u,,, thanx

haha i was in L-1......nd rupi dada par main mukadma bhi thokunga........haha.....

hiiiiiiiiiiii 2 all respected seniors here at jatland..........

jai jat

jai rai

jai haryana

jai bharat

jai maa

keshavdahiya
February 22nd, 2006, 01:16 AM
haha i was in L-1......nd rupi dada par main mukadma bhi thokunga........haha.....

hiiiiiiiiiiii 2 all respected seniors here at jatland..........

jai jat

jai rai

jai haryana

jai bharat

jai maa

bhai rathee je agar tu JAI MATA DI likh detta to mein tere aare te hi lath bagga ke maarta.......;):p:D

eer vakiil saab iib to tu mukadma hi karega aur ke karega,
thik se to L-1 mein tha to ke tiir chalaya tha.......:D:D

cheers