PDA

View Full Version : e-Books

keshavdahiya
May 30th, 2006, 08:50 PM
well I have been thinking about this for quite some time......if any one here has some e-Books to share or need some........lets come outta our shells and let us know each other..........
With fast changing times, I know its not always better to compare with hard copies but atleast we have the content here on internet..........and I think e-Books are better and easy to pass on so that atleast our brothers on common interest can share some info talkin about any stuff under the sun.....:)

well lemme know if any one has some interesting books for me I have all sort of literature to share starting from business students to other pharma books or may be animal science books.............

well to start with I have the the so called bible of pharmacology...GOODMAN & GILMAN'S THE PHARMACOLOGICAL BASIS OF THERAPEUTICS - 11th Ed. (2006) by kaball...

so lets start sharing

bharatrattan
May 30th, 2006, 09:11 PM
well I have been thinking about this for quite some time......if any one here has some e-Books to share or need some........lets come outta our shells and let us know each other..........
With fast changing times, I know its not always better to compare with hard copies but atleast we have the content here on internet..........and I think e-Books are better and easy to pass on so that atleast our brothers on common interest can share some info talkin about any stuff under the sun.....:)

well lemme know if any one has some interesting books for me I have all sort of literature to share starting from business students to other pharma books or may be animal science books.............

well to start with I have the the so called bible of pharmacology...GOODMAN & GILMAN'S THE PHARMACOLOGICAL BASIS OF THERAPEUTICS - 11th Ed. (2006) by kaball...

so lets start sharing

Keshav,
It would be great if you could email me the book at brattan@gmail.com. I would like to keep this as a reference.
I do not have time these days to download, but if you are interested, there are forums, which have almost anything you want. Any Medical Book.

http://www.ce4arab.com/vb7/archive/index.php/f-26-p-4.html

These forums have the hyperlinks which after pasting on internet explorer, lead you to a downloading server. After a couple of seconds the download starts. The files are in win rar format which can be unzipped by utilities found easily on internet.
Be it Harrison's 16th Edition or Kaplan Notes, you will find everything!

And I have around 3000 novels, fiction and non-fiction, which I would have loved to read, had there been more time.
Best,
Bharat

bharatrattan
May 30th, 2006, 09:14 PM
I also have the most adorable work of Sigmond Freud as Windows Help file (Complete Work) that can be searched and browsed easily. I wish I could read it some day.
If you have Salman Rushdie's novel, Midnight's Children do email me that.
I shall be glad.
Bharat

keshavdahiya
May 30th, 2006, 09:18 PM
Keshav,
It would be great if you could email me the book at brattan@gmail.com. I would like to keep this as a reference.
I do not have time these days to download, but if you are interested, there are forums, which have almost anything you want. Any Medical Book.

http://www.ce4arab.com/vb7/archive/index.php/f-26-p-4.html

These forums have the hyperlinks which after pasting on internet explorer, lead you to a downloading server. After a couple of seconds the download starts. The files are in win rar format which can be unzipped by utilities found easily on internet.
Be it Harrison's 16th Edition or Kaplan Notes, you will find everything!

And I have around 3000 novels, fiction and non-fiction, which I would have loved to read, had there been more time.
Best,
Bharat

true doc but even I have it in rar format.......but its 84.9 MB so cant be mailed....add me on your MSN I think that wud be better.....
and yeah thanx for the link......of course therez loads to read but time management is alwayz been a prob. i suppose with every one........

my msn ID is keshavdahiya@hotmail.com .....add me and i will transfer u some time later........

misguidedyouth
June 6th, 2006, 02:28 PM
chk out the following link you will find 255 links for e-books

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10177