PDA

View Full Version : Admin- Why My Tribute To Great Soul Deleted

drnchaudhry
May 31st, 2006, 01:55 AM
PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY MY 2 POSTs AS TRIBUTe
WERE DELETEd. BEFORE YOU DELETE THIS POST

Admin
Dear ADMIN,
Please settle this matter for ever and clear to all members.
If this is a public site.
Why you not allowed Dharmpal Singh Dudee to post here any reason ?
Why you say he can post and account not banned. and you deleted all his posts.
He tried in front of me and not allowed to post.
You not allowed the above message when he posted in his name.
You allowed the Same message when I posted.
Now you deleted my post.
Any good reason
What is offensive in aboye post.

Post Deleted
Hi drnchaudhry,

The post that you created in the following thread has been deleted

-----
Post ID: This is tribute on behalf of Dudee Family As elder and head ...
Thread: Great Educationist-Principal Hoshiyar Singh Thakran!!!
Reason: dudeeji's original post approved
-----

This is an automated message, please do not reply.

Regards,
The Forum Management

Warn: (0%)
Edit/Delete Message

satyeshwar
May 31st, 2006, 05:28 AM
Dudee Uncle ji is currently on moderated list and he will be removed from this list once he has been active for some time. Until then, we would appreciate your support!

birbal
May 31st, 2006, 06:48 PM
Dudee Uncle ji is currently on moderated list and he will be removed from this list once he has been active for some time. Until then, we would appreciate your support!

I find this as a classic example of "Catch 22". He can not participate actively because he is on moderated list, and he can not be removed from moderated list because he has to be active for a while.

bharatrattan
May 31st, 2006, 07:31 PM
I find this as a classic example of "Catch 22". He can not participate actively because he is on moderated list, and he can not be removed from moderated list because he has to be active for a while.
Dear Birbal Sir,
Namaste,
I dont know what catch-22 means, but yesterday Satyeswar helped me understand the working rules on this forum, in a much more realistic way, than I would have presumed otherwise.
People in India let even enemies pay tribute on the death of a person. It seems the banned member is worst than that, right Mr Satyeshwar.
Bharat

anurana
May 31st, 2006, 07:50 PM
Bharat,
Dudeeji's original post was approved and what Dr Narender posted on behalf of Dudeeji was deleted.
Since both the posts had same text ...one was deleted and the reason was given to the poster.

- Anu

Dear Birbal Sir,
Namaste,
I dont know what catch-22 means, but yesterday Satyeswar helped me understand the working rules on this forum, in a much more realistic way, than I would have presumed otherwise.
People in India let even enemies pay tribute on the death of a person. It seems the banned member is worst than that, right Mr Satyeshwar.
Bharat

drnchaudhry
May 31st, 2006, 11:28 PM
So what is moderated member mean ?
How one can get this honours ?
What Uncle Dudee done wrong that from moderator to change in as a moderated member ?
How many people are in this honour list so far ?
Why you deleted Col Tevatia Sahib post in which Nitin said mr Dudee is active member as before and free to write in January 2006.
Have you given him any notice that you are not free to post.
Every your post will be approved in Future by ADMIN ?
It mean you want to teach Dudee uncle a good lesson . frist you used him now any one can abuse him and he is helpless victims can not defend by reply.
NO RIght to Reply on NAZI Geremany.
Isa ko kahate Ghar Bula kar- Pakad kar pitwana.
You can simply say. You are not welcome. and deleted his membership and all posts. Pity on you.
Even God will not forgive you>

satyeshwar
June 1st, 2006, 02:33 AM
Mr. Dudee is a regular member now.
Thanks!

bharatrattan
June 1st, 2006, 03:04 AM
Mr. Dudee is a regular member now.
Thanks!
Satyeshwar,
Thats the right spirit.
Thanks,
Bharat

smalik
June 1st, 2006, 03:15 AM
pay tribute on the death of a person. It seems the banned member is worst than that, right Mr Satyeshwar.
Bharat[/QUOTE]

Dear Bharat,
One should nt post his/her opinion or guess about someone without knowing nothing about him. Mr Dharampal Dudee is a gem of person. When he was active member, he contributed a lot with his rich experience.
Thanks Admin/team for this much desired action.