PDA

View Full Version : Is Vijay Singh a jat?

panward
May 31st, 2006, 05:25 PM
Well this question has bothering me for quite sometime.

Some times Vijay Singh seems like the other time the possibility looks remote. Could anybody help me out.

Although a man of his capabilty and skills could a matter of pride for any community.

vijay
May 31st, 2006, 06:02 PM
What you think ????

What are your doubts ???

cooljat
May 31st, 2006, 06:07 PM
Daksh bro, tere ko sakh kyun ho reha hai???
He's Geniune Jat n I've met him in person.
think twice before reachin to conclusion!
mind it

rock on
Jit

keshavdahiya
May 31st, 2006, 06:17 PM

Some times Vijay Singh seems like the other time the possibility looks remote. Could anybody help me out.

Although a man of his capabilty and skills could a matter of pride for any community.

but dear please clarify who are you talking about.......is it our BJ or some one else..........;)

rock on™®©....:) :D :p
Keshav

priyasingh
May 31st, 2006, 06:21 PM
Daksh, Vijay Singh is jat as I know him in person and we don't need to explain this to anyone

hamendra
May 31st, 2006, 06:23 PM
Thread writer is asking abt the Golf Player VIJAY SINGH

prashantacmet
May 31st, 2006, 06:29 PM
AAPNE THEEK KAHI

rkumar
May 31st, 2006, 06:38 PM

what a thread... hahahaa... How similar names can create confusion...

RK^2

gandasa
May 31st, 2006, 06:54 PM
hahahahha.......
For all due respect to our super jat BJ...........
Daksh is asking about vijay singh of fiji...........the golf player
There is a lot of population of fiji in brisbane ...... According to me...
I am sure he is not a jat.........
Lot of fiji people here use singh as last name for example...
peter singh, They even doesnt look like jats......
I guess they are not jats........

ritu
May 31st, 2006, 07:16 PM
daksh mere daddy ka naam vijay singh h and he is a jat.tumhe naam ke saath koi aur detail bhi to likhni chaiye thi.ha aur jaatland me jo vijaysingh h wo bhi jaat h.

panward
June 1st, 2006, 04:39 PM
You got it right mate, I was talking about a certain primary school teacher who went on gave Tiger Woods some sleepless nights -- golfer Vijay Singh.

hahahahha.......
For all due respect to our super jat BJ...........
Daksh is asking about vijay singh of fiji...........the golf player
There is a lot of population of fiji in brisbane ...... According to me...
I am sure he is not a jat.........
Lot of fiji people here use singh as last name for example...
peter singh, They even doesnt look like jats......

Thanks Narender Bhai!

Actually I am compiling a list of famous jat sportspersons. Even Vijay Singh has a distinct negroid look. The power in the shots he genereate (he is one of the hardest hitters in the greens) and to top that is give-it-a-damn attitude towards the media made me suspect whether he's one of our own. Anyways as they say when in doubt, cut it out. So I am leaving him alone.

PS:Although I made a passing mention of his supreme ability and skills, I think that was not enough. Apology

panward
June 1st, 2006, 04:42 PM
Jit Bhai! Meri bhi mulaqat karaiye. Mujhe autograph lena hai unka;)

Daksh bro, tere ko sakh kyun ho reha hai???
He's Geniune Jat n I've met him in person.
think twice before reachin to conclusion!
mind it

rock on
Jit

panward
June 1st, 2006, 04:49 PM
It was a terrible mistake on my part and I admit it. But let me take the opportunity to clarify one thing: I WOULD BE THE LAST PERSON ON THIS SITE TO QUESTION A FELLOW MEMBER'S CREDENTIALS OR IDENTITY. Please add to it: even if I have serious doubts.

Daksh, Vijay Singh is jat as I know him in person and we don't need to explain this to anyone

panward
June 1st, 2006, 04:55 PM
Lot of fiji people here use singh as last name for example...peter singh, They even doesnt look like jats......

Funny example:D . Have you heard the name of this West Indian player of Indian orgin: Shivnarine Chattergoon (hahaha Chatter+goon):D

narenderkharb
June 1st, 2006, 07:49 PM

I thought you were reffering to our own Vijay.

panward
June 1st, 2006, 09:24 PM
Frankly I've no odea of Vijay Singh -- the jatlander's -- capabilities or skills.

I thought you were reffering to our own Vijay.

vijay
June 1st, 2006, 09:50 PM
It was a terrible mistake on my part and I admit it. But let me take the opportunity to clarify one thing: I WOULD BE THE LAST PERSON ON THIS SITE TO QUESTION A FELLOW MEMBER'S CREDENTIALS OR IDENTITY. Please add to it: even if I have serious doubts.

It's OK Daksh, never mind. Misunderstanding happens sometimes. Lets forget about it.

Cheers !