PDA

View Full Version : New users will be moderated from now onwards!

satyeshwar
June 1st, 2006, 02:43 AM
Folks,
There have been several attempts by some idiots who log in and try to defile the peace and harmony of this site. We have already taken steps to ensure that chat is beyond their reach now. From today onwards, we will also moderate any new members who join. This means that the new members will NOT be able to put any posts or join the chat unless one of the admins manually check their profiles and allow them to become regular members first. Even though this will put a much bigger burden on us admins, I think that it will make the member's experience far better as we will be filtering out a lot of filth before it gets to you.

This option may be turned off after some time if we feel that such futile attempts have died down.
Thanks all for your support!
-Satyeshwar

ritu
June 1st, 2006, 03:05 AM
satyeshwar bahut hi accha step liya h ye aap logo ne.dhanyawad
ritu
Folks,
There have been several attempts by some idiots who log in and try to defile the peace and harmony of this site. We have already taken steps to ensure that chat is beyond their reach now. From today onwards, we will also moderate any new members who join. This means that the new members will NOT be able to put any posts or join the chat unless one of the admins manually check their profiles and allow them to become regular members first. Even though this will put a much bigger burden on us admins, I think that it will make the member's experience far better as we will be filtering out a lot of filth before it gets to you.

This option may be turned off after some time if we feel that such futile attempts have died down.
-Satyeshwar

rockingguy
June 1st, 2006, 03:40 AM
re Jai kilki taull to hoya karta..eb to humne JAI BAGH kehni padegi....
u kata rog kasai ne...swad aa gaye...satte bhai...

nambardarron...yeah mat soochna ki this is thankless job....we are really thankful to u ppl for makin this jatland comfortable for everybody...
so wat ur efforts are hidden..but still we do acknowledge
Folks,

-Satyeshwar

devdahiya
June 1st, 2006, 07:47 AM
At last......Good step this...I welcome it!

sunitahooda
June 1st, 2006, 09:29 AM
Bagh....what an apppropriate step....indeed....whoever suggested this Idea is, has a brilliant mind. Wonderful implementation....thanks to YOU:)
Folks,

-Satyeshwar

yashbeniwal
June 1st, 2006, 09:31 AM
this is really a essential step to quarrtine the virus of our Jatland..........
I praised u for this step..................

Ek BAAT AUR BAGH BAHAR GATE PAI TUM( MODERATOR) DEKH LIYO...:)
ER EK AADHA FER BHI NAZAR BACHA KAI BADH GAYA TAI USNAI MAI DEKH LUNGAA CHUPPAL MAIN..........
UDDE MERA SOTTA DHARA E SAI .........WOH E JUNSAA MODDE PAI KJOSYA THA.........
EK MAI E KADH KA BAAS TOD DUNGAA SUSRE KAA......................

THANKS A LOT BAGH N ALL MODERATORS.....
BYE...........

Folks,

-Satyeshwar

vijay
June 1st, 2006, 11:13 AM
Good step Satyeshwar,

I was waiting for it.

rahultokas
June 1st, 2006, 11:20 AM
Thanks baagh,,,, wonderful work.

Folks,

-Satyeshwar

c.p.chhikara
June 1st, 2006, 03:43 PM
Dear Editor,

It is very good step and will be very helpful for this site in future.

sandeepbalyan
June 1st, 2006, 04:12 PM
Hi,

Fair Enough .... I welcome it.

Regards,
Sandeep

rathee369
June 1st, 2006, 09:13 PM
Thanks for all your efforts & hard work.

narenderkharb
June 1st, 2006, 10:26 PM
A step in the right direction.Thanks for your efforts to maintain its standard.

msingh
June 2nd, 2006, 06:07 PM
appreciated

mann123
June 3rd, 2006, 09:07 AM
well to go, just one word 'AWESOME'

Thanks,

pragati
June 3rd, 2006, 10:01 AM
I appreciate your steps..It's good for all of us...Thanks

Folks,

-Satyeshwar

zigyasa
June 26th, 2006, 09:11 PM
nice step taken
i appreciate it
it will banificial for all of us members of jatland

downtoearth
June 26th, 2006, 11:34 PM
bhai saattey sarpanch,,,,,,,,,,,,,, good step ;)